NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ Empty Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 pm

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, has apparently perfected the art of tough guy tweeting. The killer-cum-Twitter troll on Thursday threatened someone by raising the specter of Trayvon Martin’s death and insulting the slain teenager in the process. “I’m sorry I’m a day late for your slapping,” someone tweeted at Zimmerman with a meme labeled “It’s slap-an-idiot Wednesday.”

“We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake,” Zimmerman responded.

It’s not the first time Zimmerman has taunted online hecklers with a sense of macho over his killing of Martin.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/zimmerman-brags-about-killing-trayvon-martin-we-all-know-how-it-ended-for-the-last-moron-that-hit-me/

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ Empty Re: Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

Post by eddie Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:08 pm

Idiot!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ Empty Re: Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:11 am

Since his 2013 acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman has had several run-ins with authorities.  In a curious interview, Zimmerman's ex-girl friend, Samantha Scheibe, briefly mentioned that Zimmerman was a passive-aggressive, who provoked incidents of conflict, subsequently appearing to be the honorable schoolboy.  She was bought off in her own charges, and subsequently stopped talking about it.

But I cannot forget that interview.  Her description was totally on-point.  All of his run-ins with the law have followed the same pattern.  He gets into trouble, and when the police come he acts the part of '...I'm one of you guys, can I help?'

In his run-in with Scheibe he was caught holding a gun, whereupon he put the gun down on the street, got down on his knees and locked his hands behind his neck in the classic arrest position.  He was acting the part of the honorable schoolboy.  Could he be more helpful?

Would that Trayvon had lived to tell the real story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 am

if that thug trayvon had lived then zimmerman would be dead, and we would be heaing trayvons version of events.

dont you know histroy is written by the victors quill??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:47 am

smelly-bandit wrote:if that thug trayvon had lived then zimmerman would be dead, and we would be heaing trayvons version of events.

dont you know histroy is written by the victors quill??

Hearsay.
If that racist wally Zimmerman had not gone after Trayvon, that boy would still be alive today.
Whether people think Zimmerman is guilty or not, his actions led to the boys death of which he clearly has little care that he took an innocent persons life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 am

Whether people think Zimmerman is guilty or not????

did you miss the court case?

the verdict was not guilty, what people think is irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Whether people think Zimmerman is guilty or not????

did you miss the court case?

the verdict was not guilty, what people think is irrelevant.

You do realise there can be a miscarriage of justice do you not?
Though again Zimmerman is responsible for the events leading to the boys death.
That is irrefutable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:13 am

well walter i always say it takes two to tango

zimmerman may have pulled the trigger but i think its unfair to heap ALL the blame on him, lets not forget that trayvon was actually there

I think its more of a 90/10 split in zimmermans favour,unless of course you are suggesting that trayvon was somehow coerced and forced into attacking zimmerman against his will???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:well walter i always say it takes two to tango

zimmerman may have pulled the trigger but i think its unfair to heap ALL the blame on him, lets not forget that trayvon was actually there

I think its more of a 90/10 split in zimmermans favour,unless of course you are suggesting that trayvon was somehow coerced and forced into attacking zimmerman against his will???

There is always a cause and effect to how something happens.
Zimmerman wrongly sterotyped Trayvon as a criminal, which is what racists generaly do.
Now if you felt someone was following you, would you not also take defensive action?
You see if Zimmerman had done what was asked by the Police to remain where he was and for the Police to investigate themselves, that boy would be alive today.
So complete blame lies with Zimmerman for how the events unfolded. His actions led to the boys death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 am

yes of course its never the ethnics fault, they are always completely blameless and should never under any circumstance be made to take responsiblity for their lives or actions

zimmerman you naughty naughty man you, how dare you defend yourself from the black thugm dont you know he is busy being a victim who is forced to attack you against his will??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:yes of course its never the ethnics fault, they are always completely blameless and should never under any circumstance be made to take responsiblity for their lives or actions

zimmerman you naughty naughty man you, how dare you defend yourself from the black thugm dont you know he is busy being a victim who is forced to attack you against his will??

Well lets weigh up the facts here.
Trayvon was wrongly suspected as a  house burglar, just for being black.
Zimmerman wrongly racially sterotyped Tayvon.
In Zimmermans eyes Trayvon was a criminal.
This one starting point led to all others.
He went after following Trayvon even after being advised not to by the Police.
All roads point to Zimmerman's actions leading to the boys death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:07 am

never blame the ethnics

its always whiteys fault eh walter??

it appears that only the white man is capable of taking responsibility for his actions, and by the looks of thing is being forced to accept responsibility for everyone elses actions as well

good things us whites have broad shoulders to carry all these ethnic victims,where would they all be without us??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:never blame the ethnics

it appears that only the white man is capable of taking responsibility for his actions, and by the looks of thing is being forced to accept responsibility for everyone elses actions as well

good things us whites have broad shoulders to carry all these ethnic victims,where would they all be without us??

I thought Zimmerman was American hispanic?
You are not even addressing the points.
Let me know when you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 am

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:never blame the ethnics

whats points??

a court found zimmerman innocent

there are no points to discuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

whats points??

a court found zimmerman innocent

there are no points to discuss

Which proves you wish to evade the fact that Zimmermans actions were responsible to leading to the boys death.
Like I say let me know when you want to address this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:50 am

havent really evaded anything

i have clearly stated that zimmerman pulled the trigger which killed the thug, but thats about as much responsibilty as he needs to take really

the rest lies with trayvon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:51 am

smelly-bandit wrote:havent really evaded anything

i have clearly stated that zimmerman pulled the trigger which killed the thug, but thats about as much responsibilty  as he needs to take really

the rest lies with trayvon

Yet Zimmermans actions and his racial prejudice led to an innocent child being killed.
You cannot escape these facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:30 pm

facts??

is that you have taken to calling your opinion these days is it???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:facts??

So you are saying Zimmerman did not racially profile Trayvon and wrongly suspect him of being a criminal of which he did and that there was no recording of him talking to the Police where they advised him not to follow Trayvon, of which he blatantly ignored?
Please explain how that is opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:47 pm

smelly bandit wrote:well walter i always say it takes two to tango

Would that we would hear the same measured response when the trigger is in the hand of an Islamist. We all have our scripts to live by.

But I digress. Smelly, I think didge has the better point. In law they think in terms of cause. Law sees things as proximate cause, or legal cause, and cause-in-fact, or actual, material cause.

Yes, while the proximate cause of Trayvon's death was determined by the jury to be self-defense, the actual cause involved Zimmerman's racially-biased persistence in pursuing Martin.

Of course, we haven't even started to analyze community racism in the State of Florida, which fed into the selection of the jury.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:03 am

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:facts??

So you are saying Zimmerman did not racially profile Trayvon and wrongly suspect him of being a criminal of which he did and that there was no recording of him talking to the Police where they advised him not to follow Trayvon, of which he blatantly ignored?

Im not saying anything in regards ti zimmermans mindset

Im not a mind reader

Im sayimg that A court of law found zimmerman innocent of any wrong doing

That dear walter is the start and end of the facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Im not saying anything in regards ti zimmermans mindset

Im not a mind reader

Im sayimg that A court of law found zimmerman innocent of any wrong doing

That dear walter is the start and end of the facts

I am speaking about facts Smelly/shady

You seem to want to ignore these facts and these facts led to the boys death

Zimmerman is responsible for the boys death.

He may not be found guilty of a crime but he is certainly responsible through his actions leading to the boys death.

Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:29 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly bandit wrote:well walter i always say it takes two to tango

Would that we would hear the same measured response when the trigger is in the hand of an Islamist.  We all have our scripts to live by.

But I digress.  Smelly, I think didge has the better point.  In law they think in terms of cause.  Law sees things as proximate cause, or legal cause, and cause-in-fact, or actual, material cause.  

Yes, while the proximate cause of Trayvon's death was determined by the jury to be self-defense, the actual cause involved Zimmerman's racially-biased persistence in pursuing Martin.

Of course, we haven't even started to analyze community racism in the State of Florida, which fed into the selection of the jury.

opinions opinions quill

everyone has opinions, but none of those opinions are worth more than a tramp scratching his balls in the face of a courts verdict

you claim that "the actual cause involved Zimmerman's racially-biased persistence in pursuing Martin."

funny

ive never known anyone to die from being "pursued", considering all the lovely ladies that have pursued me over the years i should be dead a thousand times over

there i was thinking that the actual cause of death was a hot lead slug tearing little trayvons body to pieces.

no quill, this is all conjecture and opinion im afraid, the same situation arose aorund the OJ simpson verdict as well as the pistorious case, people will continue to agree or disagree with the outcome and yet the outcome remains in spite of our protests

walter mitty exists in an alternate reality where actual facts are replaced with his opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Would that we would hear the same measured response when the trigger is in the hand of an Islamist.  We all have our scripts to live by.

But I digress.  Smelly, I think didge has the better point.  In law they think in terms of cause.  Law sees things as proximate cause, or legal cause, and cause-in-fact, or actual, material cause.  

opinions opinions quill

everyone has opinions, but none of those opinions are worth more than a tramp scratching his balls in the face of a courts verdict

you claim that  "the actual cause involved Zimmerman's racially-biased persistence in pursuing Martin."

funny

ive never known anyone to die from being "pursued", considering all the lovely ladies that have pursued me over the years i should be dead a thousand times over

there i was thinking that the actual cause of death was a hot lead slug tearing little trayvons body to pieces.

no quill, this is all conjecture and opinion im afraid, the same situation arose aorund the OJ simpson verdict as well as the pistorious case, people will continue to agree or disagree with the outcome and yet the outcome remains in spite of our protests

walter mitty exists in an alternate reality where actual facts are replaced with his opinion

Still failing to grasp cause and effect.

I am speaking about facts Smelly/shady

You seem to want to ignore these facts and these facts led to the boys death

Zimmerman is responsible for the boys death.

He may not be found guilty of a crime but he is certainly responsible through his actions leading to the boys death.

Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 am

i have already admitted that zimmerman is partially responsible walter

he pulled the trigger and is party to the killing, but that is where is responsibility ends and trayvons starts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:42 am

smelly-bandit wrote:i have already admitted that zimmerman is partially responsible walter

he pulled the trigger and is party to the killing, but that is where is responsibility ends and trayvons starts

I am afraid that does not cut it at all smelly/shady
The facts remain if not for the racial sterotyping and the fact people like Zimmerman should not be licenced to carry guns, this boy would be alive today. He has anger issues which is evident from all the altercations he has been in and allowing someone with anger issues, a fierce temper, known for violent reactions who holds poor racial views is not someone that should be licenced to carry arms. His poor beliefs led him to wrongly suspect this youngest who's only reason for suspecting him to be a criminal was based on nothing more than skin colour. This first action led to all others and combined with his anger issues, was always going to lead to a confrontation.
You are not very good at understanding causation are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:46 am

thats your opinion walter and youre intitled to it

doesnt change anything does it??

you can go round and round shouting about zimmerman being a racist or whatever youre waffling on about and it will still change nothing.

so you see, i dont really know what youre hoping to achieve or prove apart from shouting that zimmerman is guilty and should be in jail

well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:thats your opinion walter and youre intitled to it

doesnt change anything does it??

you can go round and round shouting about zimmerman being a racist or whatever youre waffling on about and it will still change nothing.

so you see, i dont really know what youre hoping to achieve or prove apart from shouting that zimmerman is guilty and should be in jail

well done

It does make a big difference on how to prevent more of these problems in the future.
Zimmerman will screw up again and end up being convicted this time, because he is aliability with a firearm.
So it does change everything smelly because people do not buy his claim to being innocent.
They know for a fact he is responsible for the boys death and in many peoples eyes is guilty.
You have never been that sharp smelly and your reasoning here has nothing to do with Zimmerman, its just more your racial reasoning itself that you speak out on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:12 am

it makes no difference whatsoever walter

many people will see him as guilty, so what??? thats not how due process works, we dont comvict people based on public opnion

you seem to forget that zimmerman had his day in court, he didnt escape or "get away with it", he went through the process and was found innocent.

the same process that allowed OJ simpson to walk free.

if people like you had your way we would see a return to kangaroo courts and lynch mobs.

zimmerman is innocent of wrong doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:it makes no difference whatsoever walter

many people will see him as guilty, so what??? thats not how due process works, we dont comvict people based on public opnion

you seem to forget that zimmerman had his day in court, he didnt escape or "get away with it", he went through the process and was found innocent.

the same process that allowed OJ simpson to walk free.

if people like you had your way we would see a return to kangaroo courts and lynch mobs.  

zimmerman is innocent of wrong doing

It makes plenty of difference yet you cannot seem to grasp how it does.
You see rational people see through the charade that Zimmerman created.
You still fail to grasp there is such a thing as a misscarridge of justice.
Zimmerman is completely responsible for the boys death and you do not need a court of law to figure that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:53 am

like I said walter, if the world listened to you then we would have lynch mobs roaming the streets and large amounts of innocent poeple being tried and punished for crimes becasue in your eyes they are "guilty" of something or other.

Luckily we have progressed beyond your base vigilantism and emotion based justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:like I said walter, if the world listened to you then we would have lynch mobs roaming the streets and large amounts of innocent poeple being tried and punished for crimes becasue in your eyes they are "guilty" of something or other.  

Luckily we have progressed beyond your base vigilantism and emotion based justice.

What absurdity. as where did I advocate lynch mobs?
I happen to respect the law but in the eyes of the people, know for a fact he is responsible for the boys death and this was created by his racial and anger issues.
So poor deflection claiming I am advocating anything of the sort.
Funny how you try to worm out of the context of the debate, which was not calling for anyone to commit any harm to Zimmerman or to act outside the law.
Try again simpleton.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:22 pm

of course youre advocating lynch mobs, you have said that in the eyes of "many people", zimmerman is guilty, and that is how lynchmob justice works walter, they are in effect the court of public opinion.

If the court of public opinion finds him guilty then by extension it is the court of public opinion that will adminster justice

the black lives matter movement is essentially a lynchmob, and if zimmerman found himself in the middle of one of their protests, I have very much doubt that he would walk away from it.

There would someone in the protest who would have the same opinion as you do and would take it upon themselves to adminster what they considered to be appropriate justice

lynchmob justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:of course youre advocating lynch mobs, you have said that in the eyes of "many people", zimmerman is guilty, and that is how lynchmob justice works walter, they are in effect the court of public opinion.
Why because you say so?
Errrr wrong, I would have to be advocating for revenge which never came up, until you had nothing to offer back so you poorly deflect

If the court of public opinion finds him guilty then by extension it is the court of public opinion that will adminster justice  
Really, is that why he is still alive then ? Strange how no lynch mob has gone after him and yet countless people think he is guilty. I mean one man went after him and that is it, so your hypoethsis has just gone up in smoke 

the black lives matter movement is essentially a lynchmob, and if zimmerman found himself in the middle of one of their protests, I have very much doubt that he would walk away from it.
Is it based on racial reasoning? So you speculate as to what might happen to him even though no lynch mob has attacked him
There would someone in the protest who would have the same opinion as you do and would take it upon themselves to adminster what they considered to be appropriate justice
But that is not having the same opinion as me, that is yopur opinion, which you seem to fasely charge me with which is mopst amusing.

lynchmob justice  

Welll I must say that has to one of your poorest deflections yet because there is countless cases where people think there has been a misscarridge of justice and nothing has happened to those in question. At best you are speculating off where people think it was the wrong call in a case. Now if people were calling for blood that is different and would be no better than Zimmerman.
So nice try and deflecting but lets get back to the causation behind the boys death which you seem to be running scared to deal with.
Are you going to attempt to wiggle some more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Walter

As per usual, conversation with you runs aground in a few short posts, but to be honest I don't have a clue as to what your intention is

What exactly are you trying to prove? You just seem to be doing a lot of talking without saying anything

What is your point??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Walter

As per usual, conversation with you runs  aground in a few short posts, but to be honest I don't have a clue as to what your intention is

What exactly are you trying to prove? You just seem to be doing a lot of talking without saying anything

What is your point??  

Please stop using anyone's personal details here; it's an implicit threat.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

As per usual, conversation with you runs  aground in a few short posts, but to be honest I don't have a clue as to what your intention is

What is your point??  

personal details?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

What is your point??  

What are you on about??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:28 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

What is your point??  

What are you on about??

Addressing Didge as though you know his real name. The admins are dedicated to protecting people's private identity here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What are you on about??

Addressing Didge as though you know his real name. The admins are dedicated to protecting people's private identity here.

his name isn't really walter you know,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:45 pm

gelico again wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What are you on about??

No, I don't. I don't know why smelly is calling him that, but if it's his real name or part of an attempt to find out who he is in real life, it's a threat.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gelico again wrote:

No, I don't. I don't know why smelly is calling him that, but if it's his real name or part of an attempt to find out who he is in real life, it's a threat.

lol! calm down ben

Smelly calls him walter as in walter mitty, that's all.

there is no threat and everyone knows didge's real name,,,,well except you it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:24 pm

gelico again wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
gelico again wrote:

lol!  calm down ben

there is no threat and everyone knows didge's real name,,,,well except you it seems

Ah, a dated cultural reference -- maybe he actually is smelly Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gelico again wrote:

lol!  calm down ben

Ah, a dated cultural reference -- maybe he actually is smelly Smile

Hi Ben

Its smelly alright, only he would call me walter or sock puppet, we have pet names for each other

Another toy to play with again  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:04 pm

What is your point??  

Sorry did you produce anything intelligent as a counter?

No

You want to avoid the points of discussion, you went from making daft claims to continuing to run scared lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What are you on about??

i call didge "walter" as in "walter mitty", its a nick name, because didge is an imagination extraordinaire, he is like the king/emperor/professor/expert on just about every subject, he was there during the iranian siege, he stormed saddams palace, and took the shot on OBL, he has been everywhere and done everything, there is not a subject on which didge aka walter mitty (or simply walter) is NOT an expert on

keep your panties on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

i call didge "walter" as in "walter mitty", its a nick name, because didge is an imagination extraordinaire, he is like the king/emperor/professor/expert on just about every subject, he was there during the iranian siege, he stormed saddams palace, and took the shot on OBL, he has been everywhere and done everything, there is not a subject on which didge aka walter mitty (or simply walter) is NOT an expert on

keep your panties on  

You call me this as you lose constantly in debates and this is your only back up plan lol
Piss take
I take it as a compliment because you fail to reason your points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:15 pm

yeah THATS why i call you "walter mitty"

once again you have cracked my mater plan Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:yeah THATS why i call you "walter mitty"

once again you have cracked my mater plan Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ 3852033631

No problem smelly, its your failings that I am here to help with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:yeah THATS why i call you "walter mitty"

No problem smelly, its your failings that I am here to help with.

So if you're quite finished diverting from the topic??

What id the point you're making about Zimmerman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next