NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza

Go down

I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza  Empty I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Polish reporter Wojciech Cegielski describes in a Haaretz op-ed how Hamas used journalists as human shields during Operation Protective Edge. It’s worth reading, but I wonder why he waited so long to write this.
The second story happened in the middle of the day. I was sitting with other journalists in a cafe outside one of the hotels near the beach. During wartime, these hotels are occupied by foreign press and some NGOs. Every hotel is full and in its cafes many journalists spend their time discussing, writing, editing stories or just recharging the phones. Suddenly I saw a man firing a rocket from between the hotels. It was obvious that we journalists became a target. If the IDF would strike back, we all would be dead. What would Hamas do? It would not be surprising to hear about the “cruel Zionist regime killing innocent and free press.”

Would have been interesting to have access to his whole article, but it just backs up how I have constantly said how Hamas used civillians as shields and cannon fodder. With the intent to gain world sympathy by the most sickest propaganda going, as many dead as possible, which ensure happen. As seen they call on people to stay when phoned, text, leaflets dropped and knock tap when warned by Israel. Its blatantly that obvious Hamas intentionally uses civillians as shields with the view to esnure many civillians will die as possible and the more the better for them, so anger is directed at Israel. This does not mean israel is not without blame, as seen events like Operational Hannibal was reckless, a war crime with a disregard for civillian life, when one of the IDF was captured. So yes Israel has to answer to wrongs it has done, but lets face some honest truth, you have a militant group who have used many suicide bombers to attack Israel, know to place weaponary within schools, places of worship and hospitals. Play off a view that many are not true Muslims if they do not die through martydom. I mean you would have to be a complete idiot to think such a group cares for civillians when they do not even build any bomb shelters, which with many of the leaflets dropped and phone call warnings civillians would be able to have a place of safety. They build countless tunnels but deny access to the civillians denying them saftey againa dn if this was not eveidence enough, within the first week of the conflict, Isreael agreed to a ceasefire which Hamas refused and why?
Because not enough civillians had died yet to create enough animosity towards Israel.
Israel is not without faults, but countless times people are ignoring an extremist group that cares next to nothing for the civillians of Gaza.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza  Empty Re: I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 pm

There is a link, look again.
Its in the first sentence and then you can apologise

Back to top Go down

I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza  Empty Re: I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 pm

There is a link to the story, you clearly are gutless and cannot admit when wrong.
You are also avoiding the points I made because we both know you have no response to them. Stop wasting my time with your inane drivels, its boring now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Polish reporter Wojciech Cegielski describes in a Haaretz op-ed how

Can everyone see the highlighted word from the first post above and how it is a link?

DOH

What a pathetic little boy caught with pants down again running away crying lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Hard evidence?
This just backs up previous evidence you wish to ignore:

Nothing to see here, just further evidence to back up what the article is saying.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Polish reporter Wojciech Cegielski describes in a Haaretz op-ed how

Can everyone see the highlighted word from the first post above and how it is a link?

DOH

What a pathetic little boy caught with pants down again running away crying lol

You still sound upset abo
ut me exposing your ignorance about Islam yesterday.

I Saw Hamas' Cruel and Selfish Game in Gaza  Roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down