NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan

4 posters

Go down

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  Empty Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am

http://www.boredpanda.com/ladybeard-crossdressing-wrestler-death-metal-singer/

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  Ladybeard-crossdressing-wrestler-death-metal-singer-14

This hairy, smiling, cross-dressed man is the latest sensation in Japan, but his fame is growing beyond the borders of the Asian country! He’s Australian and his real name is Richard Magarey, but you can call him Ladybeard. Ladybeard is a man of multiple talents, and looking pretty nice in feminine dresses is only one of them: he’s an actor, a wrestler, a martial artist and metal singer.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  Empty Re: Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:33 am

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  F4cddd25-ce5a-4cff-8b53-1c7181d26caf

Um...gay pride in San Francisco was a hit this year, too. It's an annual event.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  Empty Re: Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:46 am

he is not gay. (or i don't think so, that is not the point Neutral )
he just wears a dress as part of his Pro wrestling outfit..... Japanese Pro Wrestling

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  Ladybeard-wrestler-metal-singer-cross-dressing-3

“After I started wrestling, I still wanted to sing heavy metal, so I kept the same character because I already had a fanbase for it. I was doing metal covers of Cantonese pop songs while wearing a dress.”

“After every show people would come up to me and say, ‘That was crazy, you should go to Japan, because the Japanese would love this’.”

Later on Ladybeard started appearing in Japanese magazines and was offered to form Ladybaby, a kawaii metal band, along with 2 teenagers

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  Ladybeard-wrestler-metal-singer-cross-dressing-5
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 am

I'm not faulting him for being gay. I'm just saying he's not an original.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:17 am

well transvestites are a thing so.... the original part is the pro wrestling death metal singer that dresses like a sailor moon. i do not think anyone has done all 3
Chris Jericho was pro wrestler and did sing in death metal band But Pretty sure he didn't dress like female Japanese Anime characters scratch (maybe groomsy can confirm)

And wearing a dress has nothing to do with homosexuality. it is cross dressing, drag or transvestite not to confused with any of the other 'trans' classes or homosexuality. Many transvestites are straight they just wear female clothing.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:23 am

It is the kind of show we are used to in this city, whatever the causes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:32 am

quill it has nothing to do with gays it is just wrestler that has taken up singing.

We have an even larger gay community (comparative to population)
http://www.australia.com/en/events/2016/february/sydney-mardi-gras.html

Sydney’s Mardi Gras parade is among the world’s largest LGBTQI celebrations. The numbers are mind-boggling: 10,000 participants parade along Oxford and Flinders streets in a train measuring almost six kilometres long. Hundreds of thousands of spectators cheer on the parade and its glittering, music-pumping floats (there were 144 floats in 2014) for just over two hours, while 2000 volunteers ensure the event runs smoothly.

"Sydney might be one of the most accepting cities in the world for LGBTI people, but there are still pockets of Sydney where it is not accepted."

Drawing on his own experience growing up in Western Sydney, Mr Jahshan felt the gay community was not accepted in his neighbourhood, and progress was still needed in some parts of Sydney.

"The Parramatta area is far more progressive than it was ten years ago but the LGBTQI community is still invisible," Mr Jahshan said.

The Mardi Gras, the largest LGBTQI night parade in the world, is one of the biggest tourism drawcards for Sydney each year.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-18/is-mardi-gras-still-relevant-37-years-since-the-first-march/6139384
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 am

veya wrote:quill it has nothing to do with gays it is just wrestler that has taken up singing.

I know that, veya. I'm the one making the comparison. My response to this guy is, Meh, we've got a show like that every year...and every day in the Castro.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 pm

really did you watch the first video (the film clip) pretty good death metal singer too

Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  3852033631 Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  3852033631 Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  3852033631 Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  3852033631 Meet Ladybeard Aussie Pro wrestling deathmetal singer, based in Japan  3852033631
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:48 am

Thought family were supposed be left out of nasty posts!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down