NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband

4 posters

Go down

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Empty VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband

Post by eddie Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Don't know how old this video is or if it's been posted, so apologies but thought it an interesting topic for debate?
Is Anjem Choudary right, or is he bullying the officer unecessarily?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Empty Re: VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband

Post by nicko Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:43 am

Disgusting, a Police Officer bowing down to this scum. Are our Police frightened of these people?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Empty Re: VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:11 am

He was pretty rude about police officers in general there. I wonder if he told the officers who arrested him that they weren't very intelligent. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm

I would have told him straight out that being British means supporting your country and its armed forces.
You do not have to support or approve of an armed conflict to support those who serve in the armed forces.

I would question why he as a British citizen is not supporting an organisation that helps those injured, traumatized, homeless as former troops and also the families of those fallen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:09 pm

how we help our heroes
Our mission is to deliver an enduring national network of support for our wounded and their families. We will inspire and enable those who have made sacrifices on our behalf to achieve their full potential. 

The war in Afghanistan may be over, but for those who have suffered life-changing injuries, their battles are just beginning. 

We've estimated that, of the 220,560 individuals deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq between 2001 and 2014, up to 75,000 servicemen and women (and their families) may need our support in the future. We will not let them fight these battles alone.

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Individual_support_new

Individual Support

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Rc

Recovery Centres

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Headley

Headley Court

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Fisher_hs

Fisher House

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Battle_back

Sports Recovery

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Supporting_other_charities

Supporting Other Charities

"Help for Heroes is a hugely significant organisation supporting our contemporary Armed Forces. The Charity has captured the public’s imagination in terms of what can be achieved by wounded servicemen. Their work inspires and motivates, and can bring out the very best in people who strive to develop themselves and enhance their quality of life."
JAMIE HULLWOUNDED SOLDIER

VIDEO: Anjem Choudary confronts a UK Police officer about 'Help For Heroes' wristband  Jamie_hull

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:14 pm

I wonder how much Zack has contributed?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Tbh I don't think Anjem Choudary was even that bothered about him wearing one, he just had to make a point.
The policeman, by taking it off, made himself look like a right idiot! If you're going to do something then own it! Don't bother with half-arsedness.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:Tbh I don't think Anjem Choudary was even that bothered about him wearing one, he just had to make a point.
The policeman, by taking it off, made himself look like a right idiot! If you're going to do something then own it! Don't bother with half-arsedness.

I agree he bowed down to the fact he might get introuble for wearing this as it was filmed when there is nothing wrong with supporting a charity which helps people.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Zack, for you information I when this "Help for Heroes" started I sent a check for £50 pounds. MY eldest son did 22 yrs in the army as I did, he fought In both Iraq wars and in the Falklands as a member of 3rd battalion The Parachute Regement of witch I also served. He was wounded in Iraq, I took a bullet in Ireland. So you see your not fit to lick the boots of either of us! That's the last word on this subject from me.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:41 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:Zack, for you information I when this "Help for Heroes"  started I sent a check for £50 pounds. MY eldest son did 22 yrs in the army as I did, he fought In both Iraq wars and in the Falklands as a member of 3rd battalion The Parachute Regement of witch I also served.  He was wounded in Iraq, I took a bullet in Ireland.  So you see your not fit to lick the boots of either of us!   That's the last word on this subject from me.  

I have nothing against service men and women. Just those who hold questionable views.

£50 - is that it? And you wanted to know how much I've donated over the years? Ha!

Depends who you have given money to which charity and whether that has inadvertently funded terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 am

Nothing bigoted about it at all as being as you are very passionate about Palestinians, I have no dout you have given to charities involved in this. So it has nothing to do with you being Muslims, as I would question the same with Sassy also.
So how silly do you look?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:52 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Nothing bigoted about it at all as being as you are very passionate about Palestinians, I have no dout you have given to charities involved in this. So it has nothing to do with you being Muslims, as I would question the same with Sassy also.
So how silly do you look?

As you seem a bit slow today, let me point out we were talking about armed forces charities. D'UH!

Talk about backtracking when I made you look very silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Talk about backtracking when I made you look very silly.

Nobody but you mentioned non-armed forces charities.

Yes and for good reason why you are belittling another poster for how much they have given.
Its giving that counts, where you seem to think boasting over how much is more important.
It shows how little you actually respect many things.
So I also have every right to ask related questions around charities

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes and for good reason why you are belittling another poster for how much they have given.
Its giving that counts, where you seem to think boasting over how much is more important.
It shows how little you actually respect many things.
So I also have every right to ask related questions around charities

You have no rights with me.

And your bigoted chum Nicko asked me first about HOW much I have given.

You did still belittle him, which shows what a pathetic bully you are.
It is comical for you to keep calling others bigoted that by being a Muslim makes you an automatic bigot to others who are non-Muslim, but I doubt you will figure out why.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:10 pm

I expect the only money he gives to charities are connected to I.S.

He's a bigoted Muslim and not worth replying to, best leave him alone with his "Great Lover" fantasies.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Why are you both call him a bigot???

I've never found him to be bigoted at all, actually.

I think the balance on this forum is quite lopsided a lot of the time but I wouldn't say Zack was one of the worst.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Of course he's a bigot, he does not like British Soldiers, or ex British Soldiers. He makes that plain, or can't you see that.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:02 pm

eddie wrote:Why are you both call him a bigot???

I've never found him to be bigoted at all, actually.

I think the balance on this forum is quite lopsided a lot of the time but I wouldn't say Zack was one of the worst.

Odd, I think everyone was acusing one or another of bigotry, yet you only highlight where it has been said to Zack.
No surprise there then. The claim to being biogted accusation first came by Zack himself.
Very poor Eddie and as seen it makes your ability to reason very biased to say the least and such comments are further made to stir confrontation between posters where all 3 have made that view and you only highlight one and defend that indiviudal.
Again any Literal beliver of the 3 Abrahamic faiths is by a default bigoted to groups of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh whatever Didge. Another time I'll think you're right and Zack will say I'm biased against him blah blah it's very bloody childish.
Can't I just have a fucking opinion?

That's why you bore me. Always got to stick a label on someone and call them some kinda shit. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:28 pm

eddie wrote:Oh whatever Didge. Another time I'll think you're right and Zack will say I'm biased against him blah blah it's very bloody childish.
Can't I just have a fucking opinion?

That's why you bore me. Always got to stick a label on someone and call them some kinda shit. Rolling Eyes

If you are going to give a reasoned opinion it has to be fair to all involved.
You failed to do that and only pointed out on one, which makes it look like the claim based on the other two is then justifed.
Maybe you were not aware of you doing that Eddie, which I can understand and make allowances for

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:37 pm

Perhaps I didn't see Zack's comment calling you a bigot?

In any case I think his tone to nicko was uncalled for too
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:41 pm

He called both Nicko and myself a bigot Eddie
Not that it matters, all I am saying is if you give opinion on a claim made with bigotry leaving out the other two, it can very much lead to them concluding you think they are bigoted.
Lets have some real honest anyway, on some matters we are all bigotted anyway. Like for example I am bigotted and rightly so against racism. I am not though bigoted against a "racist" and have to treat them equally as I would anyone else within the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:He called both Nicko and myself a bigot Eddie
Not that it matters, all I am saying is if you give opinion on a claim made with bigotry leaving out the other two, it can very much lead to them concluding you think they are bigoted.
Lets have some real honest anyway, on some matters we are all bigotted anyway. Like for example I am bigotted and rightly so against racism. I am not though bigoted against a "racist" and have to treat them equally as I would anyone else within the law.

Perhaps we are all bigoted.
I just think name-calling is stupid and we do it too frequently on here tbh.

And I will apologise for saying you bore me and speaking to you like that.
It wasn't called for as you hadn't been horrid to me, so fairs fair.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:He called both Nicko and myself a bigot Eddie

Perhaps we are all bigoted.
I just think name-calling is stupid and we do it too frequently on here tbh.

And I will apologise for saying you bore me and speaking to you like that.
It wasn't called for as you hadn't been horrid to me, so fairs fair.

You do not have to apologise Eddie, we all say things we do not mean.
I was not hurt or felt insulted. You were defensive to my views, so it can easily happen to a claim made from me to you.
My intent was for there to be balance.
Maybe you just saw the end of where Zack was called a bigot and went just off that, which is easily done.
I agree in some form we are all bigoted and thus it is redundent to use on people.
Its just an emotive response to people as if to shame them, which really is silly when you think about it as it means the other person is having to resort to emotive reasoning based negatively again to get at a poster and not the debate. Yes I have been guilty of this to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:55 pm

I should add, you are one of the few on here Eddie that does apologise.
Which does you credit, just I feel it did not warrant on this occasion.
As I am sure at times I do proably bore you when I am having a go at someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:04 pm

I find myself agreeing with you in the above posts lol but I wanted to apologise as I don't like being horrid when it's unwarranted.

Wow. Sun must've gone to our heads today Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:06 pm

eddie wrote:I find myself agreeing with you in the above posts lol but I wanted to apologise as I don't like being horrid when it's unwarranted.

Lucky I was in the shade....Laughing

Lets enjoy the sun whilst it last, as I hear some stormy weather is on the way No

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:I find myself agreeing with you in the above posts lol but I wanted to apologise as I don't like being horrid when it's unwarranted.

Lucky I was in the shade....Laughing

Lets enjoy the sun whilst it last, as I hear some stormy weather is on the way No

According to the Express a tornado is coming?
But then, it is the Express Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:16 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You do not have to apologise Eddie, we all say things we do not mean.
I was not hurt or felt insulted. You were defensive to my views, so it can easily happen to a claim made from me to you.
My intent was for there to be balance.
Maybe you just saw the end of where Zack was called a bigot and went just off that, which is easily done.
I agree in some form we are all bigoted and thus it is redundent to use on people.
Its just an emotive response to people as if to shame them, which really is silly when you think about it as it means the other person is having to resort to emotive reasoning based negatively again to get at a poster and not the debate. Yes I have been guilty of this to.

You make derogatory comments about Muslims on a daily basis. That's bigotry.

No I make rightfully critical views of Islam.
That is not bigotry because I am speaking out on the bigoptry found within the religion.
You are using poor emotive reasoning making an unfounded claim, trying to protect an ideololgy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:25 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No I make rightfully critical views of Islam.
That is not bigotry because I am speaking out on the bigoptry found within the religion.
You are using poor emotive reasoning making an unfounded claim, trying to protect an ideololgy.

Critiquing religion is fine. I do it too.

Using my religion to insult me personally is pure bigotry.

Using your religoion to prove you hold bigoted views is also critque.
I question why you hold bigoted views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down