NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

+5
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 2 Empty 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by eddie Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Ah, yes, I remember...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Ah, yes, I remember...

I saw that one very soon after the attack. It might have been the same day or the next day, but pretty soon after.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:57 pm

But I seem to remember that when bush said he saw the first plane hit, there was no footage available at that time... that's why there was So many questions about it at the time...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But I seem to remember that when bush said he saw the first plane hit, there was no footage available at that time... that's why there was So many questions about it at the time...

Yes, but that's what I'm talking about. He might have meant he saw the immediate aftermath, which was being filmed, along with people saying a plane went into the north tower, or he might have seen the fireman film a short time later, and got confused and thought he saw it earlier than he did.

I'm not sure what conclusions some people are drawing from his comments really. Are they saying that he had secret access to a secret film of the first plane, or are they just saying he's lying for some reason?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Here's another example of him being accused of "lying".

I mean, it's all a bit silly isn't it? Maybe he did say that to the bloke driving the vehicle, or maybe he didn't - I don't think it's really that sinister.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqLxKFwoqfs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Interesting...

And the footage you mentioned is shown here and an explosion in WTC can be seen but no plane...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqLxKFwoqfs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Interesting...

And the footage you mentioned is shown here and an explosion in WTC can be seen but no plane...

In the video I posted? You can just see the plane going into the north tower. As I said, there were two other videos as well.

There are other videos of the second plane, which are clearer. He might have seen those too and got confused. Maybe he thought it sounded more dramatic to say what he said, I'm just not convinced that there's a sinister meaning to it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Let's just say that Bush saw the immediate aftermath of the first plane crash on the TV before he went into the classroom. The news crews were filming it a few minutes after it happened. There were people saying that a plane had gone into the tower. Then maybe the next day he saw footage of the first plane actually hitting the tower, and three months later, that translated into him thinking he saw the moment of impact at the time.

In a court of law he would be asked exactly what he saw and when, and he'd have to think back very carefully, but he wasn't in a court of law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:28 pm

In The link I posted, it shows the fireman documentary film you mentioned... can see explosion in WTC but can't see a plane going in at all...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:In The link I posted, it shows the fireman documentary film you mentioned... can see explosion in WTC but can't see a plane going in at all...

You can't see it's a plane, but you can hear a plane, and the commentary which accompanied the video when it was released clearly indicated that it was a plane. The point is that Bush knew a plane had flown into the north tower, and he probably saw the impact later on, so he said he saw a plane go into the building, and was confused about when he saw that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:31 pm

A few minutes after it happened, witnesses were all over he news saying that a plane had flown into the WTC.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 pm

I saw the second plane hit on TV
I remember it very clearly because it was the first day I was feeding my son solids at three months old and I had the TV on for some reason, which I don't normally do.
I thought I was watching the trailer to a film.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm

eddie wrote:I saw the second plane hit on TV
I remember it very clearly because it was the first day I was feeding my son solids at three months old and I had the TV on for some reason, which I don't normally do.
I thought I was watching the trailer to a film.

I didn't see that at the time. I didn't put the TV on at all until later that morning because the cable thingy was being changed or something. I heard about it from someone in a shop, and had no idea it was so serious. I went home and put the TV on as it was fixed by then, and saw it all. I can't remember at what point I did that though - before or after the towers fell.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 pm

I guess my point is that I saw the towers fall, but I can't remember if I saw that live, or if I saw a replay of it. Maybe Bush had the same problem.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:In The link I posted, it shows the fireman documentary film you mentioned... can see explosion in WTC but can't see a plane going in at all...

You can't see it's a plane, but you can hear a plane, and the commentary which accompanied the video when it was released clearly indicated that it was a plane. The point is that Bush knew a plane had flown into the north tower, and he probably saw the impact later on, so he said he saw a plane go into the building, and was confused about when he saw that.

People heard a jet engine and said they thought/assumed it was a plane that hit... but in that footage you can't see a plane.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

People heard a jet engine and said they thought/assumed it was a plane that hit... but in that footage you can't see a plane.

If you watch the footage of the news at the time, you'll see that people were saying a plane flew into the tower Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm

I've no idea about Bush hearing or seeing things before or after, but his use of the word "explosives" is very strange.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 pm

It was flying and looked like a plane...

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 2 Tomahawk

Still can't see a giant passenger plane in that footage... just an explosion...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It was flying and looked like a plane...

Yes, but people said it was a plane Tommy - eye witnesses.

There's a lot of speculation about the second plane too - people saying it wasn't a commercial plane, etc.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 pm

If I saw the above fly into a building then I would say it was a plane too...

Was flying, looked like a plane, sounded like a plane... but doesn't mean it definately was a plane now does It...!?

Still can't see a huge passenger plane in that footage...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If I saw the above fly into a building then I would say it was a plane too...

Was flying, looked like a plane, sounded like a plane... but doesn't mean it definately was a plane now does It...!?

Still can't see a huge passenger plane in that footage...

Are you saying it wasn't a plane Tommy? Both times?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:09 pm

I'm saying I can't see a plane in The footage by The fireman documentary people...

ALso there were other witnesses who said it wasn't a passenger plane.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm saying I can't see a plane in The footage by The fireman documentary people...

I think you're taking what he said a bit literally Tommy. You can see that something hit the building, and since everyone knew it was a plane by the time the footage was released, naturally he would say he saw the plane fly into the building.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:17 pm

I do think it's a plane that hit
Just what kind, I don't know
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Regardless of what bush said or not... I still can't see a plane in that footage...

And other people said it wasn't a plane that hit too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Ok Tommy what is that big that isn't a plane?
I'm all ears - open to any suggestions!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Regardless of what bush said or not... I still can't see a plane in that footage...

And other people said it wasn't a plane that hit too!

A lot of people said it was a plane though.

You can see the second plane can't you? I mean, you can see it's a plane.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:44 pm

The second one was definately a plane.

Eddie, have a look at the picture I posted earlier...

There were people who said they saw it clearly and it wasn't a passenger plane.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Where is it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Oh I won't forget Zack, no way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:21 am

Eddie, here...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Eddie, here...

So you think the first one wasn't a plane, but the second one was?

What happened to all the people on flight 11 then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:58 am

Can't see a huge passenger plane in that footage still...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Can't see a huge passenger plane in that footage still...!

I've seen the theories about the second plane not being a passenger plane. Some people described it as grey or black, or having no windows or markings.

It was allegedly a United Airlines plane, which seem to vary in colour. Can anyone say what colour the plane should have been?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:09 am

I'm talking about the first one...

Can't see a huge passenger plane in that footage.

JUst an explosion, and some people said it wasn't a passenger plane as it was much too small... plus there is A lot of controversy over the recorded sound being much different to what a plane would make.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm talking about the first one...

Can't see a huge passenger plane in that footage.

JUst an explosion, and some people said it wasn't a passenger plane as it was much too small... plus there is A lot of controversy over the recorded sound being much different to what a plane would make.

You can't see a passenger plane because nobody expected it to happen so nobody was filming in detail Tommy. Something hit the building though - I can see that. Try slowing the video down.

You can see the second plane more clearly because the scene was already being filmed by many people.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:17 am

Also, bear in mind that the planes were flying low, which wouldn't normally happen over New York, so would people be familiar with what they should sound like?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 pm

In the footage by The fireman documentary bods, I can't see a huge plane hitting tower although camera shows explosion and clear view of the tower just before explosion.

No plane!

And sound is said to be much less than would have been from a huge passenger plane too.

Second tower was hit by a plane, I'm not disputing that.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Eddie, here...

Sorry Tommy I'm not getting it? Is that a picture of the actual plane/thing that hit the first tower?? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:37 am

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Eddie, here...

Sorry Tommy I'm not getting it? Is that a picture of the actual plane/thing that hit the first tower?? scratch

No, it's a drone, which a lot of people think is what was used.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:41 am

Ok, thanks sass, thought it couldn't have been an actual pic lol

So, Tommy: just to be clear (sorry, I'm jumping in and out of this thread lately) your thinking is that a "something" hit the first tower and an actual plane hit the second one?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:58 am

It's a Tomohawk cruse missile and far to small to look like a Boeing passenger aircraft.

Where are the passengers?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 am

Thats the point Irn, a lot of people interviewed on the ground said there were no passenger windows.

Anyway, night,  catch you tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:09 am

sassy wrote:Thats the point Irn, a lot of people interviewed on the ground said there were no passenger windows.

Anyway, night,  catch you tomorrow.

Night.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:02 am

It's a cruise missile that would have lookem like a plane to some who saw it... others said that what hit the first tower was too small to be a passenger plane.

Look at the footage in The link I posted of the first tower impact and tell me if you see a plane...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's a cruise missile that would have lookem like a plane to some who saw it... others said that what hit the first tower was too small to be a passenger plane.

Look at the footage in The link I posted of the first tower impact and tell me if you see a plane...?

I see something hit the north tower, but I can't make out what it is. However, it's clear that the second hit was a plane, so why not the first one too? Wouldn't it be a bit risky to send a cruise missile when anyone could look up and realise it wasn't a plane?

Let's just say that neither was a commercial plane. What happened to the real planes? Did they even exist? Wouldn't the staff at the airports and traffic control smell a rat if two planes were invented?

What about the people who were on those planes? Are they fictitious too? Wouldn't someone say - well actually nobody knew any of the crew? If they do exist, where are they now? Sitting at home watching everyone say they're dead or what?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It's a cruise missile that would have lookem like a plane to some who saw it... others said that what hit the first tower was too small to be a passenger plane.

I see something hit the north tower, but I can't make out what it is. However, it's clear that the second hit was a plane, so why not the first one too? Wouldn't it be a bit risky to send a cruise missile when anyone could look up and realise it wasn't a plane?

Let's just say that neither was a commercial plane. What happened to the real planes? Did they even exist? Wouldn't the staff at the airports and traffic control smell a rat if two planes were invented?

What about the people who were on those planes? Are they fictitious too? Wouldn't someone say - well actually nobody knew any of the crew? If they do exist, where are they now? Sitting at home watching everyone say they're dead or what?

Here you are Rags is blatantly obious the first attack is a plane and you can even see by the shape hitting to tower, just do frame by frame.
The size alone shows this was a plane.
So if anyone claims that is not a plane they really need to go  to specsavers.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next