NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

+5
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 4 Empty 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by eddie Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 4 Empty Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I urge people to read my posts a little while ago and seriously consider the implications.

I replied to one of them Tommy, but you didn't reply back.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video) - Page 4 Empty Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://mrconservative.com/2014/04/39717-breaking-cia-pilot-gives-damning-testimony-saying-no-planes-hit-wtc/

I will agree with one bit of that. It always surprised me that the hijackers were so accurate in their aim. I know they had training, but even so ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

The first comment I have is that people should know the difference between American Airlines and United Airlines. I looked them both up previously to see what they looked like. Why would the woman assume it was an American Airlines plane anyway?

Difficult Rags, people in such an event that happens the adreniline is in full gear and many people often confuse themselves over what they actually saw. People are in the heat of the moment upset, shocked, confused and many stories that come out is based on people who in many cases would see only for a few split seconds. Hence why such testimonies tend to be very unreliable.

I will remind you of that when you put up those endless threads of blacks being beaten lol
Remember whatever you,say goes for something you DONT believe in, will have to go for something you DO believe in.
Yes?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Conspiracy theories are very importand and so are skeptics because they teach people to look deeper into things that they are told. I would never ridicule a conspiracy theorist ever because events have shown in the past that by banging away often enough and long enough sometimes the truth comes seeping out like Watergate and many others.

This one looks very unlikely but keep digging because there are plenty experts out there who are questioning what happened just as there are many experts who claim it's nonsense to suggest that there was anything other than it was the planes that are missing that hit the Towers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Conspiracy theories are very importand and so are skeptics because they teach people to look deeper into things that they are told. I would never ridicule a conspiracy theorist ever because events have shown in the past that by banging away often enough and long enough sometimes the truth comes seeping out like Watergate and many others.

This one looks very unlikely but keep digging because there are plenty experts out there who are questioning what happened just as there are many experts who claim it's nonsense to suggest that there was anything other than it was the planes that are missing that hit the Towers.

Absolutely agree, question everything until you prove it to yourself.  It's what our brains are for.  And when people like Cameron tell you it's a 'conspiracy theory' you know it's the truth!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Conspiracy theories are very importand and so are skeptics because they teach people to look deeper into things that they are told. I would never ridicule a conspiracy theorist ever because events have shown in the past that by banging away often enough and long enough sometimes the truth comes seeping out like Watergate and many others.

Absolutely spot on!

What is failed to be understood, that I can't be bothered to explain constantly (becaeue it's common bloody sense if you have an independent brain) is that just because you can put a link to somenting, or post a thread on something, or take an interest in something, doesn't mean you 100% believe it all, it means you are simply looking.

Looking. Absorbing. Weighing up and filing away.

That's what we should be doing, all the time as we grow and develop through life, becaeue if we don't, we don't grow and develop.

Simple.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 pm

eddie wrote:

Absolutely spot on!

What is failed to be understood, that I can't be bothered to explain constantly (becaeue it's common bloody sense if you have an independent brain) is that just because you can put a link to somenting, or post a thread on something, or take an interest in something, doesn't mean you 100% believe it all, it means you are simply looking.

Looking. Absorbing. Weighing up and filing away.

That's what we should be doing, all the time as we grow and develop through life, becaeue if we don't, we don't grow and develop.

Simple.

Not simple for some though!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm

No. It's the logical concrete box syndrome.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:No. It's the logical concrete box syndrome.

I like that, picture of exactly what it means!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Exactly lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Sorry rags, been busy... have a look at 'September clues'...

And Sassy... I think you'll find that Blair was in charge here during all this!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Sorry rags, been busy... have a look at 'September clues'...

And Sassy... I think you'll find that Blair was in charge here during all this!!!

Tommy, which video was it that you asked me to look at? Can you post it again save me looking?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:43 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Difficult Rags, people in such an event that happens the adreniline is in full gear and many people often confuse themselves over what they actually saw. People are in the heat of the moment upset, shocked, confused and many stories that come out is based on people who in many cases would see only for a few split seconds. Hence why such testimonies tend to be very unreliable.

I will remind you of that when you put up those endless threads of blacks being beaten lol
Remember whatever you,say goes for something you DONT believe in, will have to go for something you DO believe in.
Yes?

You can believe in what you like, but there is countless evidence of the fact still today people suffer racism which is an ongoing battle I find more important than a conspiracy that lacks any evidence or merit. Some conspiracies are true becuase they have evidence that proves beyond doubt there is a cover up. This is one that is born from ulterior motives. A New world order, Hate of the israelis, there is always reasons behind a conspiracy. So I am not or never will I be concerned by what you think Eddie, because I bring up things that do effect peoples lives clearly which you have no comprension about. So far you and others on here skip around how people make points you instead ignore the evidence that refutes your claims and then continue to another abusrd claim.

How dare you make a comparrison to this and racism but then I expect nothing less from those as gullible as you are Eddie and the real reason I believe you love all these conspiraces is that it provides you the attention you crave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:45 am

Bit busy Irn, I posted a link to a short video, and on it showed the film done by The fireman documentary bods.

It's on thread, you'll have to have a look.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:46 am

Have a look at 'September clues' on youtube for analysis of dodgy media reporting and filming during 9/11.

Very interesting!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Anyone watched it yet?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:58 pm

It's long!!!!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Will give it a go, bored, telly broken lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Is also on YouTube broken down into about 9-10 parts, easier to watch in bite size chunks when busy doing other things too.

WHat did you think Eddie?

I posted about it for rags really as she asked what I meant by dodgy media film and edited stuff.

Have you had a look rags?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Is also on YouTube broken down into about 9-10 parts, easier to watch in bite size chunks when busy doing other things too.

WHat did you think Eddie?

I posted about it for rags really as she asked what I meant by dodgy media film and edited stuff.

Have you had a look rags?

I started, and got about a minute into it, and I didn't have the energy for more. Maybe later or tomorrow. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Is well worth a watch rags... shows loads of actual news footage and reporting from the day and analysis... much of this footage shown on film is no longer available on the news stations as has been 'removed'...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:07 pm

It is long - I'll give it a go later
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Here is A link to part one of the bite size chunks version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im1pLbev5NI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Just watched it, throws up some good questions, will watch it again later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4