NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza - Page 2 Empty 4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing the rubble of a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said three bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Two of the bodies were identified as Bakr Hasan Abu Naqira and Hasan Ahmad Abu Ayyada. The third victim has yet to be identified.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=766893

Like enough haven't died already, and as they try and clear the rubble, the chances of it happening again are huge. Meanwhile children play on the rubble as it is all around them.

Back to top Go down

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No dear, its been worked out you are the forum shit stirrer and if you do not amend your ways I am going to make your life a right pain in the arse here. Time you stopped being a twat. Its that simple because I am sick to death of you acting like a spoilt brat craving attention

So a thick twat like you is not going to bother me with your pathetic words above, as after all I am a thug so it seems, so youi are not going to stop me and thus the best way is for you to mend your ways.

Your choice fuckwit

My choice is to do exactly what I like on this forum as long as the mods say nothing. You seem to think you can bully me, and yet you're claiming that you're being bullied in another thread.

Grow up.

No its simple, I am not standing fopr your pathetic shit stiring and I will bring you into line one way or another, it was easy this morning and you easily did so when I made you do so. You failed to see that I did as well.
So learn to stop stiring this is different to other forums you have been on. Its not just you, as sassy and nems need bringing down a peg or two.

Back to top Go down

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My choice is to do exactly what I like on this forum as long as the mods say nothing. You seem to think you can bully me, and yet you're claiming that you're being bullied in another thread.

Grow up.

No its simple, I am not standing fopr your pathetic shit stiring and I will bring you into line one way or another, it was easy this morning and you easily did so when I made you do so. You failed to see that I did as well.
So learn to stop stiring this is different to other forums you have been on. Its not just you, as sassy and nems need bringing down a peg or two.

How do you propose to do that then?

Do tell ...

You're full of shit Didge. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do tell ...

I already pulled you into line this moring and you fell into line like a sheep, it was easy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do tell ...

And absolutely a poster boy for NPD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:52 pm

See gang mentality again.

Rags fell into line this morning very easily in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:See gang mentality again.

Like you fell in line with your mate this morning?

You'll notice you're both pissing into the wind. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:See gang mentality again.

But you feel easily rags, you went from shit stirring to posting normally, it was fun actually.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But you feel easily rags, you went from shit stirring to posting normally, it was fun actually.

Laughing

It's a pity you can't post normally - ever. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

It's a pity you can't post normally - ever. Laughing

Epic fail at a come back, I give it 1 out of 10.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2