NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999

Go down

Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999  Empty Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:55 am

An ambulance rushed to treat a man who claimed he was having breathing difficulties – only for the crew to realise he had a blocked nose.

The unidentified man from Leamington Spa rang 999 at 4.10am on Tuesday morning to complain he was having difficulty breathing, but when a West Midlands Ambulance crew arrived at his home they found he was only suffering from a blocked nose.
A spokesperson for the Ambulance crew said that they deal with approximately 3,000 calls every day – but that not all are for life-threatening injuries.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/leamington-spa-man-dials-999-for-blocked-nose-10424696.html

Back to top Go down

Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999  Empty Re: Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am

mmm...thats just plain daft

BUT should ambulances ONLY attend for "life threatening injuries" ?

who decides which are and which are not?

Back to top Go down

Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999  Empty Re: Man suffering from blocked nose dials 999

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:01 am

Did he not try breathing through his mouth?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 am

victorismyhero wrote:mmm...thats just plain daft

BUT should ambulances ONLY attend for "life threatening injuries" ?

who decides which are and which are not?

The thing is one of the first questions asked is in regards to the chest, bleeding and breathing.
If they cannot rule out how life threaning the breathing is they have to attend.
You would think by speaking to the individual you can tell, but even then you cannot rule out how life threanting if he has claimed he is struggling to breath. You can imagine how the call went, which leave the operator no choice but to send out an ambulance.
This is what is wrong today where so many people ring up for problems that do not require medical attention, which seriously delays those who do require medical attention.
The good thing about the system now in place is nobody decides, if something life threatening cannot be ruled out they have to attend. Sadly here, if someone is telling porkies over their breathing it will be a wasted call out.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 am

one has to wonder....

probably a R/W er......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:07 am

victorismyhero wrote:one has to wonder....

probably a R/W er......

I would say the opposite, left wingers over exageration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:08 am

nah...too tight fisted to open his mouth.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 am

victorismyhero wrote:nah...too tight fisted to open his mouth.....

Nah left wingers tend to be wet and pathetic...  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:11 am

any hows...I better get this tow ball sorted or the missus (bosss) will murder me....

she is expecting the caravan towed to site soon so she can have a week with daughter and grand kids....

me? I'm only taking the caravan to site...then comming home

AHHHH... a weels "peace and quiet" or...more likely a weeks un interrupted shooting cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 am

victorismyhero wrote:any hows...I better get this tow ball sorted or the missus (bosss) will murder me....

she is expecting the caravan towed to site soon so she can have a week with daughter and grand kids....

AHHHH... a weels "peace and quiet"  or...more likely a weeks un interrupted shooting cheers

You can take out your bad temper on those innocent rabbits ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:nah...too tight fisted to open his mouth.....

Nah left wingers tend to be wet and pathetic...  lol!

yeah but R/Wers have big bulbous noses and are full of snot.... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:any hows...I better get this tow ball sorted or the missus (bosss) will murder me....

AHHHH... a weels "peace and quiet"  or...more likely a weeks un interrupted shooting cheers

they are guilty as hell.... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

they are guilty as hell.... Twisted Evil

You will probably find some disabled people to kick instead then ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:16 am

I'll leave that to you ...you seem better qualified at that and more eager

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:18 am

victorismyhero wrote:I'll leave that to you ...you seem better qualified at that and more eager

It's you who's getting histrionic and it's you who's looking for something or someone to take out your bad temper on ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:32 am

really...

you havnt seem me having a "bad temper"

I am merely commenting on what I see.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:32 am

victorismyhero wrote:really...

you havnt seem me having a "bad temper"

I am merely commenting on what I see.....

Or what you think you see ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:37 am

nope

what I see is frustrated old maid dragon ragga

with her faithful pet Tommy the scarecrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:39 am

anyways ...going to fix that towball....

have fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:44 am

victorismyhero wrote:nope

Awww, I always know when you're getting cross Victor - you start getting shirty and can't think of anything interesting to say. Never mind - I'm sure you can go and help out some needy people instead of prancing round fields looking for rabbits - can't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:nope

Awww, I always know when you're getting cross Victor - you start getting shirty and can't think of anything interesting to say. Never mind - I'm sure you can go and help out some needy people instead of prancing round fields looking for rabbits - can't you?

the rabbits I get, in excess of my own requirements go free to those who need a bit extra meat on the table.....
and I do a fair bit of work with my carpentry work for our village "neighbours in need" group for free...thats one of the joys of being self employed ragga.....I can do what the hell i like...

what do you do...except bitch and whinge.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

the rabbits I get, in excess of my own requirements go free to those who need a bit extra meat on the table.....
and I do a fair bit of work with my carpentry work for our village "neighbours in need" group for free...thats one of the joys of being self employed ragga.....I can do what the hell i like...

You mean the poor people who spent their money on luxuries instead of food?

You're the one who bleats on and on about "poverty", not me. You have some spare time - go and provide some support to those people instead of blasting rabbits to death.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:58 am

Perhaps you could donate your caravan to a homeless person ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

You're the one who bleats on and on about "poverty", not me. You have some spare time - go and provide some support to those people instead of blasting rabbits to death.

no you merely demonise and hate the poor

had your daily dose of "kick the cripple " yet??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps you could donate your caravan to a homeless person ...

perhaps you could become human?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:13 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You and the lefties on here talk the talk, but you don't actually do anything to help those who you say are "less fortunate". You merely sit there on your arse pointing the finger at others and making things up.

Your hypocrisy is really showing up now. I did a good job exposing you for what you really are. Wink
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps you could donate your caravan to a homeless person ...

Don't others need that caravan more than you do? Are you saying that you just don't care? Shocked I'm shocked at you Victor, really I am. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

You and the lefties on here talk the talk, but you don't actually do anything to help those who you say are "less fortunate". You merely sit there on your arse pointing the finger at others and making things up.

Your hypocrisy is really showing up now. I did a good job exposing you for what you really are. Wink

no the disingenious liar is oozing out of you....

see like everyone else i pay my taxes..out of which the payments to those in need comes..

the difference is ..I like the rest of the L/W dont bitch and moan about it...unlike the R/W

this is not about "going beyond" its about not whingeing over "doing whats required"

and I think the amount of time I put in on the neighbour project counts for a good bit too....

so miss old maid with egg on face....what do you do apart from whinge.....and try (but dismally fail) to look clever?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Don't others need that caravan more than you do? Are you saying that you just don't care? Shocked  I'm shocked at you Victor, really I am. Laughing

see above you silly moo....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

no the disingenious liar is oozing out of you....

see like everyone else i pay my taxes..out of which the payments to those in need comes..

the difference is ..I like the rest of the L/W dont bitch and moan about it...unlike the R/W

this is not about "going beyond" its about not whingeing over "doing whats required"

and I think the amount of time I put in on the neighbour project counts for a good bit too....

so miss old maid with egg on face....what do you do apart from whinge.....and try (but dismally fail) to look clever?

I do two jobs Victor. I have different ideas to you about what "need" is.

It's you who sits here trying to look good on the internet - failing dismally. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down