NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps

Go down

Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps Empty Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 am

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/jon-stewart-tells-obama-you-dont-have-much-time-left-to-put-us-all-in-fema-camps/

Back to top Go down

Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps Empty Re: Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 am

Two great men, both I very much admire.

Back to top Go down

Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps Empty Re: Jon Stewart tells Obama: You don’t have much time left to put us all in FEMA camps

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:53 am

Cuchulain wrote:Two great men, both I very much admire.
you and me both i have watched the daily show religiously for 7 years i have never missed an episode, i will miss him very much when he leaves, i haven`t watched this episode yet but i am going to after i post this (the extended version)

laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 am

Hi Korben

Yeah going to miss him, as he really cracks me up with how he never holds back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down