NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Nems x

+4
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Lurker
Irn Bru
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome Nems x Empty Welcome Nems x

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome Nems x Welcom21 xxx

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nems x Empty Re: Welcome Nems x

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello Love!
Welcome Nems x CA_hug3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi Nems!  Smile 

The only one missing now is David i think!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Well Hi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello Nems and welcome aboard.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Catman wrote:Hi Nems!  Smile 

Hello x
Hope you and Doug are doing well, you going up North for Christmas this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Hello Nems and welcome aboard.

Irn!
Hope you are ok I was wondering where you were, you missed the last days of SF as did Lovedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Irn and I were posting on Digital Spy Politics because Irn wasn't a happy bunny, then I found here and told him about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 pm

The Lovely David Welcome Nems x Smiley93J'adore  I love you I love you I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:59 pm

feelthelove wrote:

The Lovely David Welcome Nems x Smiley93J'adore  I love you I love you I love you x

Have you text him ?x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:59 pm

feelthelove wrote:

I'm sure that next time he's online that he will join here  Cool ....I just hope that there won't be any troubles between the various factions that existed and led to the downfall of Amicus, i wasn't around at the time and i really don't want to know what went on....But you were all very close friends at one time so hopefully that can be put back together  drunken I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:00 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Have you text him ?x

I'm on it  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome NemsAgain...
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome FTL and Nems!

Good to have two lovely girls on board  flower 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Costa wrote:Welcome FTL and Nems!

Thanks Costa  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Lurker wrote:Welcome NemsAgain...

Thank you!
Its lovely to be here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I'm sure that next time he's online that he will join here  Cool ....I just hope that there won't be any troubles between the various factions that existed and led to the downfall of Amicus, i wasn't around at the time and i really don't want to know what went on....But you were all very close friends at one time so hopefully that can be put back together  drunken I love you 

Apparently they weren't.

Hi Nems, good to have you onboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Guys, I know it can be tough to set aside stuff people may have said on other forums before, but let's please try to limit our criticism of other users to things they actually say here, OK?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Guys, I know it can be tough to set aside stuff people may have said on other forums before, but let's please try to limit our criticism of other users to things they actually say here, OK?

I quite agree with you Ben!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Hi Nems xxx

Fully agree Ben, for me old forums are in the past, entirely.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Guys, I know it can be tough to set aside stuff people may have said on other forums before, but let's please try to limit our criticism of other users to things they actually say here, OK?

I agree with you 100% Ben!

It's just a little unpalatable when you see certain members on here, trying to mask their nasty racist and homophobic attitudes here, whilst being very blatant about it elsewhere...It grates you see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Catman wrote:

It's just a little unpalatable when you see certain members on here, trying to mask their nasty racist and homophobic attitudes here, whilst being very blatant about it elsewhere...It grates you see!

Lord of the Flies, Mr Catman.

If you act like an animal you'll turn us in to animals.

Let's all behave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Let's all behave.

In which case, wouldn't it be better not to insinuate that Phil is acting like an animal, which he certainly isn't?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Welcome Nems x H3E599797
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Oh god. No comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:49 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Let's all behave.

Why can't you just be as honest here about yourself, in the same way that you are honest about yourself on other sites?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:06 am

Costa wrote:Welcome FTL and Nems!

Hiya Costa !
xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:07 am

Eilzel wrote:Hi Nems xxx

Fully agree Ben, for me old forums are in the past, entirely.

Hi Les xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Hello Nems remember me from Speakfree forums? Unfortunately I have just alienated TTS the admin of Speakfree. I posted on Guests Corner that me and TTS had got married but he did not see the joke. Now he said he will never let me back on his forum,if he makes another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 am

Andrea Borman wrote:Hello Nems remember me from Speakfree forums? Unfortunately I have just alienated TTS the admin of Speakfree. I posted on Guests Corner that me and TTS had got married but he did not see the joke. Now he said he will never let me back on his forum,if he makes another one.

Hi Andrea
I dont blame him you are nothing but trouble. TTS is a decent bloke, he gave you a fair chance and I for one find you about as funny as a burning orphanage

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Andrea Borman wrote:Hello Nems remember me from Speakfree forums? Unfortunately I have just alienated TTS the admin of Speakfree. I posted on Guests Corner that me and TTS had got married but he did not see the joke. Now he said he will never let me back on his forum,if he makes another one.

Hi Andrea
I dont blame him you are nothing but trouble. TTS is a decent bloke, he gave you a fair chance  and I for one find you about as funny as a burning orphanage

She is as mad as a box of frogs  affraid affraid
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:02 am

David wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Hi Andrea
I dont blame him you are nothing but trouble. TTS is a decent bloke, he gave you a fair chance  and I for one find you about as funny as a burning orphanage

She is as mad as a box of frogs  affraid affraid

What is it with these self obsessed people!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:27 am

Nems I read on here or was it on Speakree,that you were banned from In A Flap forums. I don't understand how a moderator could get banned from another forum. So what did Dean ban you for? I am just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

wouldn't that be nice
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 am

Catman wrote:

well you could always leave. You and one other appear to be the only ones with issues
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:35 am

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Let's all behave.

In which case, wouldn't it be better not to insinuate that Phil is acting like an animal, which he certainly isn't?
well you would say that wouldn't you. Birds of a feather and all that.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Let's all behave.

Why can't you just be as honest here about yourself, in the same way that you are honest about yourself on other sites?
why are you so twisted?
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:38 am

Cantankerous wrote:
Catman wrote:

well you could always leave. You and one other appear to be the only ones with issues

You could leave if you don't like it, certainly, from reading your posts you seem to have an agenda and are stirring the pot.

I have been here for a number of months now and don't plan on going anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am

Cantankerous wrote:
Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Let's all behave.

why are you so twisted?

Who are you on Flap...Moletrousers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:16 am

Andrea Borman wrote:Nems I read on here or was it on Speakree,that you were banned from In A Flap forums. I don't understand how a moderator could get banned from another forum. So what did Dean ban you for? I am just asking.

I could tell you Andrea, but I wont.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:29 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Andrea Borman wrote:Nems I read on here or was it on Speakree,that you were banned from In A Flap forums. I don't understand how a moderator could get banned from another forum. So what did Dean ban you for? I am just asking.

Oh why won't yo tell me why you got banned Nems? It could not have been for doing much wrong. A lot of people have been banned from In A Flap no real reason. It's a bit like Seven Forums, another forum I got banned from. A lot of people have been banned from Seven Forums for nothing,nearly everybody has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Andrea Borman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Oh why won't yo tell me why you got banned Nems? It could not have been for doing much wrong. A lot of people have been banned from In A Flap no real reason. It's a bit like Seven Forums, another forum I got banned from. A lot of people have been banned from Seven Forums for nothing,nearly everybody has.

Andrea
I am now a member of Flap again and that's fine. I dont think many have been banned from Flap tbh. Im not interested really. Where I post or dont post is not your concern. Shall we leave it there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Well I will tell you why I got banned from In A Flap forums and it's a funny story.Dean made some new rules saying we are not allowed to talk about other forums. But me being Andrea Borman, I don't bow down to stupid rules. So I posted about the stupid rules on ADO forums and about my being blocked from posting on ADO. Then I posted my protest signatures I use on ADO forums. These ones-

Andrea Borman.
I And The Free People say To HELL With This Forums Stupid Rules.

Andrea Borman.
Stupid Admin Has Blocked Me From Posting Again.

Andrea Borman.
The Admin Of ADO Forums Is A Crazy Cow. She Is Also A Spastic Cow.

That's why I got banned from In A Flap. Then he banned my IP address because I created a second account after being banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Is she winding me up?
Welcome Nems x Dash2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:13 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Is she winding me up?
Welcome Nems x Dash2

Welcome Nems x There_15 Keep calm Nems, remember your blood pressure x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Welcome Nems x Dash2

lol! 
I shall think calming thoughts that dont involve bloody forum  fwits!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:20 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Welcome Nems x Dash2

lol! 

Breathe in for 3 out for 4 and repeat, in for 3 and out for 4 Welcome Nems x Wink45

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Welcome Nems x Dash2
I don't think it is just you
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:22 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Welcome Nems x Dash2

lol! 

Breathe in for 3 out for 4 and repeat, in for 3 and out for 4 Welcome Nems x Wink45
you seem sensible.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Cantankerous wrote:
Welcome Nems x Dash2
I don't think it is just you

Thank Gawd for that!