NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kissing isn't as common as you might think

2 posters

Go down

Kissing isn't as common as you might think Empty Kissing isn't as common as you might think

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:17 am

You may think all lovers kiss, but according to new reseach for many cultures kissing just doesn't happen.
A study of the kissing habits of 168 cultures around the world shows that in only 46 per cent of them do couples lock lips in a romantic sense, challenging previous work that claimed kissing was near universal. Out of 10 cultures studied in Europe, kissing was observed in only seven.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/kissing-isnt-as-common-as-you-might-think-10391326.html

Back to top Go down

Kissing isn't as common as you might think Empty Re: Kissing isn't as common as you might think

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:24 am

Oh so that would be normal then tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I wonder if You even realize how this post turns your 'Normal' idea from Psychology into a load of crap (that would say kissing is normal due to its focus of western culture) Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Kissing isn't as common as you might think Empty Re: Kissing isn't as common as you might think

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:37 am

lol someone is very upset.
Sorry but what argument are you making here.
Some cultures do not kiss and others do and thus it is very normal in some cultures and in others not so.
Not difficult to understand except of course unless you are a complete idiot like Veya lol,

Best you go find mummy for a hug cry baby. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:52 am

So are different cultures difference species or are they the same?
Cause if they are the same you just proved that it is Culturally defined so not 'normal' by the scientific definition.

Your inability to follow a bouncing ball is amazing Razz Razz Razz

And again you just said "Evolution is just a theory", Normal is science is not the same as common usage just like theory is really specific too.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:59 am

Many cultures are different within the same species.
Quite simple really except of course unless you are Veya
Science cannot define normality within humans as seen.
Evolution is a theory backed up with evidence
You have tied yourself up in knots as nobody mentioned evolution here. Again to treat people as not normal is abnormal, thus you would treat people who kiss and who do not kiss as normal. Its about treating people with normality that does not directly effect you. Not difficult even for a pea brain like you to understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:01 am

Thank goodness am off to work, not sure how much more of a dosage of stupid a person can take when Veya is filled with stupidity lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:55 am

Every time you log on for a read, the last post is always Didge telling someone how stupid they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:04 am

Everytime I log on I have Nems obsessing and following me around the board even where I have not posted.
Move on love you are ever so boring now.
Find yourself someone and then you will stop pining after others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 am

Going back to my point what can we determine as natural.

Well love is natural as it does not have to have outside sources or influences in order for a person to love. Hate on the other hand requires an outside influence or action in order for people to hate. That makes hating unnatural.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:41 pm

After starting with a few kisses on the lips, I found most Women preferred "neck nuzzle 's,What do the Ladies think?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:43 pm

I should have said interspersed with kissing.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:30 pm

It's kissing for me Nicko, but he's got to know what he's doing. Firm, soft, masterful, yielding, giving, taking, passionate and thoughtful all at the same time. Yep, know it's a tall order. Come across some great kissers and some rubbish kissers in my time, OH does ok lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Memories, sigh.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Awwww! Can't say as we indulge as much as we used to! Sometimes a cuddle is all you need and means as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down