NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday

5 posters

Go down

The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday Empty The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Trailer for the programme:

Back to top Go down

The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday Empty Re: The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 pm

I do hope it is shown in this country soon.

Back to top Go down

The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday Empty Re: The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday

Post by eddie Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Shit.

Let's see what the kick off from this is....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Yes and I do hope all those dirty homosexual peadophiles are brought to justice ASAP...!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:29 pm

eddie wrote:Shit.

Let's see what the kick off from this is....

I'm quite sure they will try and suppress it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes and I do hope all those dirty homosexual peadophiles are brought to justice ASAP...!!!

Dickhead, you didn't look at the trailer did you, girls abused as well as boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Overwhelmingly boys abused...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 am

sassy wrote:I do hope it is shown in this country soon.

I wonder can we watch it online?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:58 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Overwhelmingly boys abused...

Children Tommy children. Terrified traumatised and ignored.
I don't know why someone always trots out this drivel about
homosexuality. Are you saying it was only wrong because it was a men abusing
mainly boys? So Rolf Harris Saville et al that's ok because it was men abusing girls?!
Gary Glitter isn't as guilty because he raped little girls?!

I know you are not stupid Tommy and this subject is not one that should be used to wind up others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:I do hope it is shown in this country soon.

Found this link, think you have to wait until after the show has been aired:

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:15 pm

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Found this link, think you have to wait until after the show has been aired:

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/

Thanks. It's got a catch up bit so we may be able to find it after its aired.
Stuck it in my favourites

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Nems wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Overwhelmingly boys abused...

mainly boys? So Rolf Harris Saville et al that's ok because it was men abusing girls?!

I know you are not stupid Tommy and this subject is not one that should be used to wind up others.

Not trying to wind anyone up... just telling it how it is!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Nems wrote:

Not trying to wind anyone up... just telling it how it is!!!

Fair enough. Didn't think you would stoop that low tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:53 pm

It's a fact of what has been happening.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's a fact of what has been happening.

Widespread and organised abuse of children. Yes and what has come out so far is the tip of a very nasty iceberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:02 pm

The so called 'high level' peado ring involving politicians that is the subject of The op overwhelmingly involved homosexual men specifically targeting young boys.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The so called 'high level' peado ring involving politicians that is the subject of The op overwhelmingly involved homosexual men specifically targeting young boys.

There were female victims too.

Do you think cabinet ministers were involved?

Did Thatcher know (Leon Brittain being so often named as a perp) and did she cover it up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Still overwhelmingly involved homosexual men specifically targeting young boys.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still overwhelmingly involved homosexual men specifically targeting young boys.

Do you think that included politicians and cabinet ministers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Have a look at the elm guest house list... thecolemanexperience...

Dolphin square is also mentioned on that web site quite a bit...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Did that years ago. They are trying to let them all die before it comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:43 am

Your equating gay men to liking young boys is rather scary tommy. Gay men like men, not boys.

You are straight tommy, do you like little girls? I doubt it.

So stop focusing incorrectly one aspect of this massive issue, in a club handed attempt to make an attack on a group you have no idea about. How is attacking gay people in general going to help matters?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:16 am

Eilzel wrote:Your equating gay men to liking young boys is rather scary tommy. Gay men like men, not boys.

So stop focusing incorrectly one aspect of this massive issue, in a club handed attempt to make an attack on a group you have no idea about. How is attacking gay people in general going to help matters?

It's pretty disturbing, agreed. And I almost get the sense that Tommy's somehow saying it's worse when boys are molested than when it happens to girls? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he does seem oddly fixated on the boys victimized by men, and I've known people with that attitude before.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:03 pm

It's a part of The story that Some seem to want to gloss over...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:26 pm

12 min run up to the programme tonight

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/videos/4361923189001/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:14 pm

My God

I wonder if they will name anyone still living?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Is there a link to watch this later on does anyone know?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:Your equating gay men to liking young boys is rather scary tommy. Gay men like men, not boys.

Spot on
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:40 pm

The fact homosexuals do have a liking for young boys and adolescents is in itself rather scary...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The fact homosexuals do have a liking for young boys and adolescents is in itself rather scary...

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/videos/4361923189001/
there you go Tommy
Includes an extended interview with Esther Baker, one of the girls abused.
Presumably, you are ok with this as it was men raping little girls The Cover Up of Child Abuse at Westminster to be Exposed on Australia's 60 Minutes this Sunday 3633442240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:10 pm

You can watch the whole programme live on this link:

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Of course I'm not ok with it!!!

I'm just highlighting the fact that most of The victims were boys abused by homosexuals... and while we remember that homosexuals make up a tiny minority of general population, less that 1%, then they seem to be responsible for a hell of a lot of The child abuse in this high profile peado ring!!!

Something many seem keen to gloss over...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:27 pm

If you actually listen to the clips of previews, girls were prized. But don't let that get in the way of you turning this into something about gays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Yes... sure they were...

Selective editing of The programme and the facts no doubt...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 pm

You are probably the most disgusting person on this forum.  You obviously haven't listed or watched it, because the person talking is one of the girls who was abused for 4 years by two very high up people.  You should be ashamed, trying to use the suffering of these children to promote your own prejudices.  You make me sick to my stomach, foul little man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 pm

One of many sassy... mostly boys...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:05 pm

I strongly suggest you don't watch immediately after eating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:06 pm

You don't give a damn about those children Tommy, all you care about it using them to further your own agenda against homosexuals.  How low is that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Well the programme was quite balanced, concentrating on Esther Baker and John Kerr. My fear is that stalling tactics will mean these monsters die before they face justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:25 pm

The whole programme hasn't aired yet Nems, it's on in 5 minutes I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm

sassy wrote:The whole programme hasn't aired yet Nems, it's on in 5 minutes I think.

Its up in 3 parts Totalling half hour I just watched it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Balanced as in they show one girl and one boy... but omitting the fact that the overwhelming vast majority of victims were boys...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:The whole programme hasn't aired yet Nems, it's on in 5 minutes I think.

Its up in 3 parts Totalling half hour I just watched it.

Just found the 2nd and 3rd, sorry, got me time zones mixed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Balanced as in they show one girl and one boy... but omitting the fact that the overwhelming vast majority of victims were boys...

I think it is disgraceful that you seem to think male victims are more wronged than female ones.

Have you watched it Tommy? Did you see the paedo? Happily describing that a child can consent with their eyes
or their smile. Did you know that's what paedos will say Tommy? The child consented their eyes said so.

Im disappointed in you
This is the biggest scandal you can imagine, people in positions of trust and power raping children, the massive cover up of the wholesale abuse of a generation of looked after children. How recently was that creep Cameron saying its a big conspiracy?

All you see is a vehicle for your homophobia. The sort of ignorance that scum like the PIE exploited.

Children Tommy Children

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Well said nems alien
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Yes I know Nems... and overwhelmingly boys were victims and homosexual men the peados!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:32 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/minutes-investigates-alleged-westminster-paedophile-network/story-e6frfmyi-1227447820543

INCREDIBLE, extraordinary and utterly unbelievable.

That is how 60 Minutes reporter Ross Coulthart describes what he sees as one of the biggest political scandals in UK history.

But it’s not just the allegations that for decades MPs, Lords, and secret service officers were part of a highly organised paedophile ring that left the seasoned reporter without words. It was the views of paedophile advocate Tom O’Carroll.

As part of their investigation into the Westminster paedophile network, the 60 Minutes team spoke to the controversial figure who believes having sex with children should be legal.

“I don’t think I have ever seen an unrepentant paedophile speaking candidly about their beliefs and their lusts before,” Mr Coulthart told news.com.au ahead of the program. “It really is very confronting because you realise in their own minds they genuinely believe that what they are doing is not wrong.

“One of the arguments that he makes is that the trauma that children suffer when they have sex with adults is not caused by having sex with adults. He claims the trauma is caused by the fuss that is made by police, parents and by government agencies and he says if paedophiles were just left alone to have sex with kids everything would be fine because children can consent to sexual relations.

“It’s a huge dilemma for us as parents and as citizens. How do we deal with people like this? When you meet one face-to-face defending his beliefs arguing that’s perfectly reasonable for children to be allowed to consent to have sex with adults, you realise that children have to be protected from people like that.”

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Made me feel ill Veya.

Richard Kerr has name Lord Mountbatten as one of the people who helped cover it up and went to the Kincora Childrens Home

http://exaronews.com/articles/5608/richard-kerr-names-powerful-men-who-covered-up-kincora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down