NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man Empty WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:47 am

A video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a massive and violent police response to one black man, who is seen on the ground as he is punched, kicked, Tased, and cursed at by police officers.
The video, posted by Los Angeles blogger and journalist Jasmyne Cannick, reportedly documents the arrest of Tyree Carroll, a 22-year-old Philadelphian who the camerawoman and witness says was stopped while riding his bike.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/watch-26-cops-kick-beat-and-tase-subdued-unarmed-black-man/

Back to top Go down

WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man Empty Re: WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:06 pm

He was arrested on charges of assault, recklessly endangering another person, resisting arrest, and several drug charges.

Cannick reports he can’t be freed on bail due to a previous parole violation...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man Empty Re: WATCH: 26 cops kick, beat and Tase subdued, unarmed black man

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

He was arrested on charges of assault, recklessly endangering another person, resisting arrest, and several drug charges.

And that warrants the unecessary excessive force?
I wonder how many of the charges were trumped up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Looked like he was off his face on drugs and seriously resisting arrest to me...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looked like he was off his face on drugs and seriously resisting arrest to me...

You could tell in the dark he was on drugs, how exactly?
Which you then claim need countless officers punching him, kicking him using a tase?
I think not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Most people don't resist arrest... while screaming out for their grandma...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Most people don't resist arrest...

Still no excuse for the over excessive force, if of course he was resisting. Tad hard to tell with multiple cops punhcing and kicking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Criminal gets a bit of tough treatment from police while resisting arrest... GOOD!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Criminal gets a bit of tough treatment from police while resisting arrest... GOOD!!!

lol!

Criminal?
I thought he was awaiting trial myself.
Again even if a criminal, it was excessive force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:49 pm

And I suppose you would have just asked him politely to please come quietly... yeah... that would have worked well...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And I suppose you would have just asked him politely to please come quietly... yeah... that would have worked well...!!!

lol!

Well that would have been a good start instead of multiple Police kicking the crap out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:59 pm

They would have told him to stop first and then jumped him when he tried to get away...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They would have told him to stop first and then jumped him when he tried to get away...

Really, so you were present at the this event then?
Or as seen just making up things as you go along?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Were you present?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Were you present?

No I was not present Tommy.
Yet you are the one making the assumptions.
Where as I have gone on rightly about the excessive force used, which is evident from the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Don't be a criminal and then resist arrest...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Don't be a criminal and then resist arrest...

lol!

Or do not use excessive forces as you could end up losing your job and even face charges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:18 pm

This twat might have been out of his face on PCP...

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-terrifying-signs-that-somebody-is-high-on-angel-dust-2014-5?IR=T
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This twat might have been out of his face on PCP...

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-terrifying-signs-that-somebody-is-high-on-angel-dust-2014-5?IR=T

So yet more assumptions based on no evidence.
You are still making the worst excuses for the excessive force used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:30 pm

No excuses, keep resisting arrest and the police will keep using increasing force until you stop resisting arrest...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No excuses, keep resisting arrest and the police will keep using increasing force until you stop resisting arrest...

I am afraid that is incorrect.
Punching and kicking continually is excessive force by the Police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Continually resisting arrest means increasing force will be used...

I'm glad this toe rag got a bit of a kicking!!!

And he is on several drugs charges, probably off his face at the time, could have been on PCP...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Continually resisting arrest means increasing force will be used...

I'm glad this toe rag got a bit of a kicking!!!

And he is on several drugs charges, probably off his face at the time, could have been on PCP...

Continually?
You have not even proved he did resist.
Charges were certain brought on this, but even from the video its clear there is little he could resist against more than 10 officers kicking and punching him who were clearly using excessive force.
So you just keep repeating assumptions.

In other words your argument is going around in a circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Here is a man on PCP in the back of a cop car... in the video it is said that it took numerous officers And A long hard struggle to get him into the car in the first place... this man is also crying out for his mum... bit like the op man crying out for his grandmother...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:03 pm

What has that got to do with the case?
Zero
You are again making unfounded assumtpions.

Even then would as many officers be needed as was seen in this article or need to continually lunch and kick the unarmed black man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:10 pm

If on PCP then yes...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If on PCP then yes...

Still no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Would it have been ok if they had shot him in the back while running away? What a hypocrite you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:21 pm

sassy wrote:Would it have been ok if they had shot him in the back while running away?  What a hypocrite you are.

Well he was unarmed this man, the terrorist was armed with rocks throwing at a moving car, which has killed people before.
He was a terroist shot after being warned. He was not shot in the back.
Again Sassy the apologist for violence, terrorism and extremism.
There is already a thread on this, please keep on topic and keep your emotions in check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:23 pm

People on PCP are known to be particularly violent and appear to have super human strength because they are all pumped up on the drug and feel no pain.

Even being able to break handcuffs!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:People on PCP are known to be particularly violent and appear to have super human strength because they are all pumped up on the drug and feel no pain.

Even being able to break handcuffs!!!

Again you are making assumptions.
Here we can see the officers repeatedly kick and punch the unarmed man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Would it have been ok if they had shot him in the back while running away?  What a hypocrite you are.

Well he was unarmed this man, the terrorist was armed with rocks throwing at a moving car, which has killed people before.
There is already a thread on this, please keep on topic and keep your emotions in check.

The autopsy says he was. You know more than a pathologist now.

So. Didge knows more than The Internation Courts of Justice
and now knows more than pathologists.

Tell me Didge, where do you lecture on law and pathology, and what is going to be your next area of expertise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:30 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

The autopsy says he was.  You know more than a pathologist now.

So.  Didge knows more than The Internation Courts of Justice

Tell me Didge, where do you lecture on law and pathology, and what is going to be your next area of expertise?

Please show me the Pathology report?

Surely you have access to this sassy?

I mean I have shown you evidence of the car being hit with rocks.

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:32 pm

The criminal who was resisting arrest...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The criminal who was resisting arrest...!

lol!

Yes you said that a few posts ago.

I guess you have nothing to counter with hence why you are repeating yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

The autopsy says he was.  You know more than a pathologist now.

So.  Didge knows more than The Internation Courts of Justice

In your own time

Just shows you never read anything, because it was on the Guardian article I posted that you poo-pooed.

So come on, what are you going to be so clever at today you're a world expert?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:36 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

In your own time

Just shows you never read anything, because it was on the Guardian article I posted that you poo-pooed.

So come on, what are you going to be so clever at today you're a world expert?

Really, have you read the Pathology report Sassy?

If so then please present it to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:36 pm

It is relevant.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It is relevant.

Relevant?
You have excused excessive force at every turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Didge where on earth do you find time to read EVERYTHING on EVERY subject??

I'm not kidding! I don't think I've ever heard you say
"I don't know much about this" or "I'm not sure what I think"

Where do you find the time??!! Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 pm

eddie wrote:Didge where on earth do you find time to read EVERYTHING on EVERY subject??

He doesn't, he just has a God complex and thinks he knows everything about everything.

Yesterday he knew more about Interational Law than the International Courts of Justice. Honestly, if I knew where he lectured on law I would give them the telephone number so they could make and appointment to consult with him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:50 pm

eddie wrote:Didge where on earth do you find time to read EVERYTHING on EVERY subject??

Part of my job role Eddie is being a risk analyst.
That means I have to absorb lots of information which requires research.
I have a very good memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm

He knows a lot about hot air in his job, makes sense Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:53 pm

sassy wrote:He knows a lot about hot air in his job, makes sense Smile

Actually the air flow is more important, which I have studied greatly, to the suffering of my senses, the mass excess gas that comes from your arse on here.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:54 pm

But couldn't remember how many daughters he had...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:54 pm

There you go, real Didge, didn't take long.

So, you haven't told me what you are going to be a world expert on today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But couldn't remember how many daughters he had...

lol!

Really? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But couldn't remember how many daughters he had...

lol!

The guy beaten up by the Police?
I would not be surprised after the beating he received by the excessive force used by the Police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

How many did he say in the end Tommy, and what did it change from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

And that warrants the unecessary excessive force?
I wonder how many of the charges were trumped up?

Probably most, if not all. Just looking at the clip and tommy's listing, they are all the typical 'chargings' that cops use when they abuse a perp during arrest. If someone answered a question with an answer not favorable, he was uncooperative. If he asked for his lawyer, he was threatening a police officer. If he has bruises and abrasions given him by a cop, he resisted arrest. Everything the cop did that was bad, is flipped to say the cop was the victim.

That's the difference between accusations and conclusions, and why it is wrong to take charges (in the news) and not wait for verdicts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next