NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel

2 posters

Go down

Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel Empty Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 am

Turns out that 7/7 bomber Mohammed Sidique Khan visited two British men in Israel a few weeks before their suicide attack in Tel Aviv. And British police never followed up on this lead. Is there a Hamas-tie in to the London terror? Details at Sky News:
The Government’s official account of 7/7, published in 2006, did mention Khan’s visit to Israel but claimed there was “no evidence of anything suspicious”.
Three Israelis were killed when Asif Hanif blew himself up in a 2003 attack on Mike’s Place, a beachfront restaurant. Omar Sharif’s bomb didn’t detonate, and his body was later found washed up on the Tel Aviv beach. Hamas released a martyrdom video. Both were British citizens.

Back to top Go down

Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel Empty Re: Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

The real questions are...

http://www.kolki.com/peace/Questions-7-7-London-Bombing.htm

The canary wharf story that one of the 'bombers' actually went to docklands and was shot by police...

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2010/10/22/new-support-for-canary-wharf-story/

And why the Tavistock Square bus was the only bus diverted off its route that day and by two undercover police officers...

http://infowars.net/articles/december2006/111206Daniel.htm

And why the security services were running an 'exercise' that day with the same scenario... What are the chances...?

Just as the USA security services were running an 'exercise' on 9/11 with the same scenario of plane hijacking planes and flying into buildings... what are the chances of both these strange coincidences...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel Empty Re: Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The real questions are...

The canary wharf story that one of the 'bombers' actually went to docklands and was shot by police...

And why the Tavistock Square bus was the only bus diverted off its route that day and by two undercover police officers...

And why the security services were running an 'exercise' that day with the same scenario... What are the chances...?

Just as the USA security services were running an 'exercise' on 9/11 with the same scenario of plane hijacking planes and flying into buildings... what are the chances of both these strange coincidences...!!!???

What should be the question is why you are sop easily bought by such sites?
Seriously.
I will ask you first and foremost hjave you researched further these points other than the pseudo sites?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Ah more coincidences Tommy..... They never cease do they?
Funny that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:01 pm

eddie wrote:Ah more coincidences Tommy..... They never cease do they?
Funny that.

Ahh more a case of people not checking anything me thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Ah another case of you believing your "checks" are better.
Me thinks! Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Is it not strange how MI5 have stopped over 34 terrorist plots, but the one major one that happens, and we have the most gullible people in the world believe it is a conspiracy.
You cannot make it up how absurd it is and how people are seo easily bought into something.
I mean can they explain all the other plots and prosecutions?
Or does the limit of their conspiracy fall apart at the seems when we factor in this vital fact?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:06 pm

eddie wrote:Ah another case of you believing your "checks" are better.
Me thinks! Razz

Eddie what makes me laugh is you are about the last person to have any savvy on this.
Its like you telling Manchester United football club they will win the league without a goalkeeper.
If you want to not check anything and just go off poor claims, then you ability to understand anything is based only on belief and not facts

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Ah another case of you believing your "checks" are better.
Me thinks! Razz

Eddie what makes me laugh is you are about the last person to have any savvy on this.
Its like you telling Manchester United football club they will win the league without a goalkeeper.
If you want to not check anything and just go off poor claims, then you ability to understand anything is based only on belief and not facts

Hahahahahahahahahahaha really?

Well that's a HUGE statement to make Didge! You! The one who needs to back every bring up can make a claim like that about me?????

lol!

Anyway, moving along:

It’s a common mantra among some people that “There are no coincidences”. What this generally means is that, whenever something seems serendipitous, or appears to have come about by chance in a particularly orderly way, or contains an unlikely pattern reminiscent of something else, or is in any other way quirkily coincidental, then you can bet that there’s something deeper going on, something we’re not seeing but which has caused things to align themselves in such a pattern, something that deliberately made things this way. Anytime something seems oddly out of place, or circumstances are just a little too “convenient”, you should be suspicious, and try to find out what’s really going on under the surface. There are no coincidences.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:11 pm

I mean I just looked at the first link from Tommy:

This is the kind of evidence they present:

A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London. The New Zealander, who did not want to be named, said the killing of the two men wearing bombs happened at 10.30am on Thursday (London time).

Well that is very handy, a hearsay claim where nobody can coroborate this story or claim.

PMSL

What next, did Jesus also witness this and pass on the info via prayer?

For fuck sake, this is what I mean about those gullible

Last edited by Cuchulain on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Ok dodge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Its like I say, we have people like Assange and Snowden, with access to intelligence, where neither make any such claim to any wrong doings.
None of the conspiracy theorists can answer this and why, because there is no conspiracy.
Its gullible people as seen aboive being bought by hearsay, then off this hearsay no evidence is provided but then an assumption based off this hearsay one of the bombers was shot.
That would be laiughed out of court if that was presented as evidence.

I am stunned the pair of you cannot even question something as bad as I have pointed out.

The pair of you insult the victims of the event as well, trying to claim it was not carried out by bombers, which I have to say is really in poor taste, It is also again being an apologist for islamic extremism.

If you two want to go through life being easily led, be my guestr, but I promise you both, you will end up very disappointed.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Ok Didge thanks for your advice.

Back at you my friend Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel 2089010162
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:Ok Didge thanks for your advice.

Back at you my friend Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel 2089010162

No worries friend, just do not like anyone to be taken in for being a sucker.

So you are welcome

Questions Over 7/7 Bomber's Trip To Israel 1069003512

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 pm

The bus was torn apart in front of the headquarters of the British Medical Association (BMA), where he was attending committee meetings. A GP by trade, he is also trained as one of the UK's few major incident commanders.
"I thought 'I really am in it now'," he says. "Then I thought 'you've been trained for this - come on'."
By yet another coincidence, a medical conference was also being held at the BMA. It meant dozens of doctors were on hand to offer lifesaving expertise.
'Screaming and blood'
"There were more doctors there than you'd find in casualty department and certainly more senior doctors than you would find in any casualty - ever," says Doctor Laurence Buckman, who was at the conference. "There were some anaesthetists, some consultant surgeons and there were a lot of GPs."
Doctor Mandy Du Feu is in no doubt how significant this series of coincidences was. She was on another bus travelling in the opposite direction to the number 30 when it blew up.
"As I was looking at the bus coming the other way, that was when it exploded," she says . "I saw a flash, then just smoke. I just ran towards the bus instinctively. I can remember the sound of glass falling, glass breaking. It just seemed to go on forever."
Firefighter Michael Ellis was one of the first people on the scene. As he tried to help, Dr Holden introduced himself and took charge.
"It was strange, of all the places the explosion could have happened on the bus, it actually happened outside the British Medical Association," he says.

Dr Du Feu, who was also trying to help those injured, says the scene was chaotic until Dr Holden stepped in.
"Peter turned up and just assumed responsibility for everything," she says. "He just started telling people what to do and people then knew who to ask and suddenly things started clicking into place. The scene was transformed from one of utter chaos into something resembling sense."

"I still can't explain... the series of coincidences that puts a bus on diversion where it shouldn't be, to blow up outside a building full of doctors," says Dr Holden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10509744
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:46 pm

That is it?
PMSL a Doctor giving his own view as why the bus blew up outside.
That is your evidence?
This is why I snigger all the time at you Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 pm

That is it???

What are you talking about man?????

Read the other links...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That is it???

What are you talking about man?????

Read the other links...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/conspiracy-theories-debunked-on-final-day-of-77-bombing-inquest-2231797.html

I think you need to see how many of your claims are so bad to read for yourself.

Look if you want to remain a gullible idiot, be my guest, but it just backs up my views completely about you

laters Tommy Blooper

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Argument from coincidence

In the real world things that can be considered coincidences happen all the time. Sometimes even coincidences that are so unlikely that they are almost incredible. Of course most coincidences are actually much more likely to happen than we usually think.
Just as a random example, suppose that an asteroid makes a close encounter with the Earth, and the same day that this close encounter happens, a big earthquake happens somewhere on Earth. Coincidence? Well, that's actually very likely: Every year there are over a thousand earthquakes of magnitude 5 or higher on Earth. The likelihood that on a very specific day a significant earthquake happens is actually not that surprising. The two incidents may very well not be related at all, but just happened on the same day. In conspiracy theory land, however, there are no such things as coincidences. Everything always happens for a reason, and everything is always related somehow. For example, did some politician happn to cancel a flight scheduled on the same day as a terrorist attack involving airplanes happened? In conspiracy theory land that cannot be a coincidence. There must be a connection. (It doesn't matter that all kinds of politicians are traveling by plane all the time, and cancelling such flights is not at all uncommon, and hence some random politician cancelling a flight for the same day as the terrorist attack happens isn't a very unlikely happenstance. Except for conspiracy theorists, of course.) Or how about the Pentagon having blast-proof windows on one of its walls, and a plane crashing precisely on that wall? Given that the Pentagon has 5 outer walls, the likelihood of this happening is roughly 20%, which isn't actually all that small. One in five isn't very unlikely, except of course in conspiracy fantasy land, where it cannot be a coincidence. It's not impossible for even extremely unlikely coincidences to sometimes happen, but conspiracy theorists just love to take even the likeliest of coincidences and jump to conclusions. Just to add another piece of "evidence" for their shotgun argumentation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You need to prove the points you make are conicidences and that events as you claim like a security service on the same day would be out of place?

All you have done is pose paranoid questions..

Hence

In the real world things that can be considered coincidences happen all the time. Sometimes even coincidences that are so unlikely that they are almost incredible. Of course most coincidences are actually much more likely to happen than we usually think.
Just as a random example, suppose that an asteroid makes a close encounter with the Earth, and the same day that this close encounter happens, a big earthquake happens somewhere on Earth. Coincidence? Well, that's actually very likely: Every year there are over a thousand earthquakes of magnitude 5 or higher on Earth. The likelihood that on a very specific day a significant earthquake happens is actually not that surprising. The two incidents may very well not be related at all, but just happened on the same day. In conspiracy theory land, however, there are no such things as coincidences. Everything always happens for a reason, and everything is always related somehow. For example, did some politician happn to cancel a flight scheduled on the same day as a terrorist attack involving airplanes happened? In conspiracy theory land that cannot be a coincidence. There must be a connection. (It doesn't matter that all kinds of politicians are traveling by plane all the time, and cancelling such flights is not at all uncommon, and hence some random politician cancelling a flight for the same day as the terrorist attack happens isn't a very unlikely happenstance. Except for conspiracy theorists, of course.) Or how about the Pentagon having blast-proof windows on one of its walls, and a plane crashing precisely on that wall? Given that the Pentagon has 5 outer walls, the likelihood of this happening is roughly 20%, which isn't actually all that small. One in five isn't very unlikely, except of course in conspiracy fantasy land, where it cannot be a coincidence. It's not impossible for even extremely unlikely coincidences to sometimes happen, but conspiracy theorists just love to take even the likeliest of coincidences and jump to conclusions. Just to add another piece of "evidence" for their shotgun argumentation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You need to prove the points you make are conicidences and that events as you claim like a security service on the same day would be out of place?

Hence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Hence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:14 pm

And You still can't answer any of the questions...

Plus... jean Charles demenzes, the electrician working on the tube network, was executed by police only a few days after... the folder he was carrying disappeared... the police said it was a mistake as they thought he was someone else... but the woman in charge didn't get disciplined... but instead got a promotion!!!

It was no accident...

Why was he killed?

What happened to his folder?

What were the contents?

Had he seen something on the tube network that he was about to reveal about 7/7...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:20 pm

Oh we have moved onto jean Charles demenzes.

We know why he was killed.

We also know what happened on 7/7 which you have not refuted any of the main evidence about the attacks. All you offer up is some paranoid questions that have no relevance.
For example a security excercize in regards to the undreground and main line train stations was carried out. You need to show how many were carried out in a year? Have you done this throughout the country of similar excercizes?
Or have you just gone of someone else paranoid to a normal event happenning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down