NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by captain Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:38 am

I was wrong, I turned off the tv because he was not making a noise tonight. Then as I went into bed turned the light out he came above and I could hear him through the boards. I don't want to say what I heard. But i feel really sick that I do not feel right sleeping here any more. These man should not be left to hound women like this. Good night, don't know where to go in this home to sleep. My dog was sat up as I came back into the room.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 pm

captainJane wrote:I was wrong, I turned off the tv because he was not making a noise tonight. Then as I went into bed turned the light out he came above and I could hear him through the boards. I don't want to say what I heard. But i feel really sick that I do not feel right sleeping here any more. These man should not be left to hound women like this. Good night, don't know where to go in this home to sleep. My dog was sat up as I came back into the room.

Are you sure he's not just doing normal things Jane? That's the trouble when people live above you - you can hear them walking around sometimes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Goodnight good people x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Night Eds.  Dogs!  I shall remember that for a long time!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:22 am

sassy wrote:Night Eds.  Dogs!  I shall remember that for a long time!

The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Goodnight you dashing lot
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:20 am

Goodnight everyone

Hope tomorrow is sunny, bored of the rain now lol

Sleep well x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 am

Well I've got work to do and taxes to pay so I'm off. Catch you all tomorrow if I have time.

Toodle pip.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 am

You beat me to it.  Night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:31 am

Right, time to hit the sack.

Night all.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:52 am

I'm for bed folks, night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Have fun people, untill tomorrow.
I bid you all a fond farewell

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Night all x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 am

Night everyone. 3-0 win for the Jambos today and still top of the league. It won't last I know but I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts.

cheers
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Have a good evening people

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 am

Anyway, work to be done and taxes to pay to keep George Osborne happy so I'll bid you all a very good morning.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Night all, bloody knacked, sat up all night last night with 88 yr old neigbour until the ambulance came at 6 this morning so need my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 am

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:32 am

I'm offski

Sleep
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 am

Well, it's that time again!  Hope it's not raining tomorrow, had enough now!  Night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:24 am

Well I gotta go or the taxman will be on my back.

Nighty night.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Goodnight people
Off to the cinema to see Inside Out tomorrow with my daughter and her little friend.

My ears will be bleeding by the end of the day lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Best of luck!  Have a nice day.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Cheers! X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:31 am

Signing off. Tomorrow is a new day and a new dawn so we'll see what that brings.

Night all.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:25 am

eddie wrote:Goodnight people
Off to the cinema to see Inside Out tomorrow with my daughter and her little friend.

Took my nieces last week Eddie, they are 6 and 4 and really enjoyed it The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Thumbs11

If you get asked the same question I was asked during the film the answer is "it's when little girls and boys become big girls and boys" The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Good_l10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:16 am

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:Goodnight people

Took my nieces last week Eddie, they are 6 and 4 and really enjoyed it The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Thumbs11

If you get asked the same question I was asked during the film the answer is "it's when little girls and boys become big girls and boys" The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Good_l10

Ooohhh thanks for the heads up!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Ooohhh thanks for the heads  up!

My older niece is a very good reader and wanted to know what one of the new buttons meant The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Embarr11

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Lol saw it yes!
The two girls I was with cannot read that well, being three, and it whooshed over their heads x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Hmmm I normally see you lot posting here in the morning Suspect lets give it a go The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 2984306523 The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 2984306523

Goodnight from down under.. Thank god the week is over The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 2681620681

Sorry if my Brit baiting has been a bit much this week geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:42 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Hmmm I normally see you lot posting here in the morning  Suspect lets give it a go  The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 2984306523  The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 2984306523

Goodnight from down under.. Thank god the week is over  The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 2681620681

Sorry if my Brit baiting has been a bit much this week  geek

Have a good weekend Veya

Am off home soon myself.

Happy Days

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:00 pm

I've amended the title to accommodate all times
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Night everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Good night Didge
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Good night Eddie

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 Empty Night all

Post by captain Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Hope everyone has a good night.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:21 am

Night, had quite enough of Tommy's stupidity and inhumanity for one night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:45 am

I tell you things you don't know... that makes ME stupid...!!!???

I criticize two parents for sending their 3 year old child from a position of safety and security into the hands of criminals on an unnecessary and perilous voyage out into the open sea in a rickety old boat and to his death... and I'M INHUMAN!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:05 am

Anyway, good night all, I'm off to a rally at Burston Strike School in Norforlk tomorrow where Corbyn will be giving one of his last speeches of the campaign.  Can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:10 am

Night sassy
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:59 am

Night all
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Anyway, bye byes for me, been a long day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Me too. I'm all talked out lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:13 am

Anyway, I'm for bed, sure there will be loads of anti-refugee hate-fests threads back on tomorrow.  Sometimes I am truly ashamed of my fellow countrymen.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Lol your sig pic

And thank fuck its smaller Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Have a good weekend everyone.

May pop back in later or tomorrow.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Have a good evening everyone

See you tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 am

Well.
I'll be off, before someone's head explodes on here tonight.

Nighty night cyclops The good night and good morning thread - Page 2 1780941361
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:23 am

Hahahahahahahahah brilliant

http://www.systemcomic.com/2011/08/03/so-youre-mad-about-something-on-the-internet/

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next