NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You

+2
Ben Reilly
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You Empty Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:46 pm

If you’ve ever been attacked by what are known as internet trolls and have thought that it seems like they are being paid to attack you, you might not be as crazy as you think you are by having that thought.  Thanks to Edward Snowden, we know that the government actually employs and pays internet trolls to comment on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, among other sites.  Often, they are paid to “guide” the conversation with government-supported beliefs and propaganda.

According to a new and fascinating article from the DC Clothesline [1]:

In the UK, the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG) is a specialized unit within the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).  If it wasn’t for Edward Snowden, we probably still would never have heard of them.  This particular specialized unit is engaged in some very “questionable” online activities.  The following is an excerpt from a recent piece by Glenn Greenwald and Andrew Fishman…

"Though its existence was secret until last year, JTRIG quickly developed a distinctive profile in the public understanding, after documents from NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden revealedthat the unit had engaged in “dirty tricks” like deploying sexual “honey traps” designed to discredit targets, launching denial-of-service attacks to shut down Internet chat rooms, pushing veiled propaganda onto social networks and generally warping discourse online". [3]

Read more

http://yournewswire.com/government-internet-trolls-are-paid-to-use-psychological-influencing-on-you/

Do we have any on here....? Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You Empty Re: Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:02 am

well now ...who would have thought it???

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You Empty Re: Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 am

eddie wrote:If you’ve ever been attacked by what are known as internet trolls and have thought that it seems like they are being paid to attack you, you might not be as crazy as you think you are by having that thought.  Thanks to Edward Snowden, we know that the government actually employs and pays internet trolls to comment on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, among other sites.  Often, they are paid to “guide” the conversation with government-supported beliefs and propaganda.

In the UK, the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG) is a specialized unit within the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).  If it wasn’t for Edward Snowden, we probably still would never have heard of them.  This particular specialized unit is engaged in some very “questionable” online activities.  The following is an excerpt from a recent piece by Glenn Greenwald and Andrew Fishman…

"Though its existence was secret until last year, JTRIG quickly developed a distinctive profile in the public understanding, after documents from NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden revealedthat the unit had engaged in “dirty tricks” like deploying sexual “honey traps” designed to discredit targets, launching denial-of-service attacks to shut down Internet chat rooms, pushing veiled propaganda onto social networks and generally warping discourse online". [3]

Read more

http://yournewswire.com/government-internet-trolls-are-paid-to-use-psychological-influencing-on-you/

I'm not one of the trolls, they pay me to be a honey trap though ...

Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You 1069003512
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 am

I knew it!!! Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Didge...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Nothing to say on here Didge...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Nothing to say on here Didge...!?

lol!

Only that Ben pays me a 50,000 bonus each year Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Dingleberries...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote: Dingleberries...?

£50,000.
I paid also by the US/British and Israeli government to park myself on to a very minor forum with about 30 active members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Urban dictionary definitions of dingleberry are funny...

A delinquent partial turd which grasps anal shrubery causing brownish crust to accumulate in ones boxers.

My wife tells me that I need to wipe my ass better because my dingleberries are making my underware a nasty mess, however I like the idea of her down in the basement doing laundry and cleaning up my foul nasty underware.

n. - a Klingon near Uranus

Spock needed to tear off a piece of toilet paper for his next mission - elimination of the dingleberry orbiting the black hole.

A smallish, semi-dry, extraordinarily tenacious remnant of fecal matter which, when unwittingly rolled into a mixture with toilet paper lint by the action of wiping, becomes almost irremovably entangled among ones anal hair, a situationality exacerbated by the vigorous chafing and friction between the buttocks and most commonly remedied by the sad and almost entirely unavoidable remedy of plucking out at its root the individual hair to which each dingleberry is conjoined. Of related interest, dingleberries are often noted as having the vague odor of undigested corn or peanuts.

*Plink*

Ouch! Son of a bitch, that hurt!

Then, dingleberry is uphelp by a coarse and curly hair between the fingers about 6 inches in front of the face and marveled at by the viewer, who experiences waves of anger, wonder, and bitterness while contemplating in earnest the sordid and very stupid affair of shaving the unfortunate crease in his or her own ass.

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Plagiarism

Where a poster called Tommy Blooper uses a  phrase used on inaflap often by the poster Didge to describe people

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Dingleberry is a word for anyone to use dodge... unless you have some copyright claim over it or something...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dingleberry is a word for anyone to use dodge... unless you have some copyright claim over it or something...!?

I was the first to use on the forums I have joined, hence I claim copyright over you, based on you falling flat on your face here by copying a word I once used often when on flap

See ya Tommy, maybe later or tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Piss off dodge!!!

lol!

Dingleberry is a well known and commonly used word... I have been using it for donkeys years!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Piss off dodge!!!

lol!

Dingleberry is a well known and commonly used word... I have been using it for donkeys years!

Checkmate by Didge

On that note, have a good evening Tommy. "As you were weighed. You were measured and you were left found wanting."

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Loads of people use the word! It's quite a common word scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:21 pm

eddie wrote:Loads of people use the word! It's quite a common word scratch

dingleberries on parade Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Dodge thinks he owns a word... How deluded!!!

lol!

I just thought the urban dictionary definitions were funny!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge thinks he owns a word... How deluded!!!

lol!

I just thought the urban dictionary definitions were funny!

I actually owned you and it was great.
You post a remark because you are convinced I post and am paid for doing this. Hence your paranoia led you to comment and use a word you know I used.
It was priceless and you fell for it because you are just not that clued up.

The level of your intellect and HF is to post smiles as if this strengthens your post. In your case you lengthen also the gaps between your sentences, my favorite, because you think the bigger the post looks it will look better for some absurd reason. Some serious issue's going on their Tommy. You do so badly in debates all you have is your immaturity to play.Sums you up buddy
Like I say I have you owned and mainly as you cannot think for yourself.

Keep on dreaming Tommy ha ha.

You lack free will

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 pm

pwned!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

pwned!!!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:18 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:If you’ve ever been attacked by what are known as internet trolls and have thought that it seems like they are being paid to attack you, you might not be as crazy as you think you are by having that thought.  Thanks to Edward Snowden, we know that the government actually employs and pays internet trolls to comment on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, among other sites.  Often, they are paid to “guide” the conversation with government-supported beliefs and propaganda.

Read more

I'm not one of the trolls, they pay me to be a honey trap though ...

Government Internet Trolls Are Paid To Use Psychological Influencing On You 1069003512

Me too. I'm known in those circles as Eye Candy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 am

I knew it!! Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:32 am

i am copyrighting fucktard
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:59 pm

I want fuckwit and bint my two fave words for forums Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Nems wrote:I want fuckwit and bint my two fave words for forums Razz

Hahaha I remember you using the word fuckwit a lot once upon a time....

I like frogturd; big greasy green turd out of a frog's arse.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 pm

groomsy wrote:i am copyrighting fucktard

No way I say that in real life Razz Razz Razz Razz
"this is fucktarded bro" Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:I want fuckwit and bint my two fave words for forums Razz

Hahaha I remember you using the word fuckwit a lot once upon a time....

I like frogturd; big greasy green turd out of a frog's arse.

It was Rebecca ! She was the ultimate bint! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Rebecca: she was a fan of mine.... Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Read more

where do you get the application form ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Mines already in lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down