NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Empty utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145333/Authorities-Gay-slur-carved-Utah-mans-arm-staged.html

hmm what a nutter...i guess gays don't always tell the truth...

A pizzeria owner from Utah who reported someone beat him and carved a homophobic slur into his arm staged the attacks, authorities revealed Tuesday.
Millard County Sheriff Robert Dekker said Rick Jones, 21, could face charges after officers investigating the series of reported attacks found inconsistencies in the evidence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145333/Authorities-Gay-slur-carved-Utah-mans-arm-staged.html#ixzz3eeFjBTpZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Z

Back to top Go down

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:05 pm

sassy wrote:Are dumb and dumber still bleating about gay marriage.  I'd stop people like them getting married and procreating, there is enough evil in the world without more people with their genes.

you the liar utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 3350646086 still posting lies about Israel utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 3350646086 utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 2981866455

Back to top Go down

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, if only there was a sexual orientation that forced you to always tell the truth!

What a brilliant idea. That really would flatten them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 pm

sassy said -Are dumb and dumber still bleating about gay marriage. I'd stop people like them getting married and procreating, there is enough evil in the world without more people with their genes.

well i'm proud to be carrying on the Jewish genes praise God more Jews being born , that's great news isn't it utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 2385359624 utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 2681620681 utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 701223944

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:09 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145333/Authorities-Gay-slur-carved-Utah-mans-arm-staged.html

A pizzeria owner from Utah who reported someone beat him and carved a homophobic slur into his arm staged the attacks, authorities revealed Tuesday.
Millard County Sheriff Robert Dekker said Rick Jones, 21, could face charges after officers investigating the series of reported attacks found inconsistencies in the evidence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145333/Authorities-Gay-slur-carved-Utah-mans-arm-staged.html#ixzz3eeFjBTpZ

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 30b932c1865ce1a4713d20ac4f917fd1

Hey HF, please stop using all that code to post that image -- I changed the code in my reply to this post, and you can also get it here:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/30/b9/32/30b932c1865ce1a4713d20ac4f917fd1.jpg

You could also add that to your sig so you don't have to paste it into all your posts.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145333/Authorities-Gay-slur-carved-Utah-mans-arm-staged.html

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 30b932c1865ce1a4713d20ac4f917fd1

Hey HF, please stop using all that code to post that image -- I changed the code in my reply to this post, and you can also get it here:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/30/b9/32/30b932c1865ce1a4713d20ac4f917fd1.jpg

You could also add that to your sig so you don't have to paste it into all your posts.

it is NOT "accidental" Ben.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 pm

He better hope it is and understand that any intentional disruption of the function of this site is going to have consequences utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 479860004
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Lets just say korban gave him a solution to this either yesterday or the day before..... Rolling Eyes

me ...I'd just ......look at my sig

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Why is your lion eating a bouncy ball head?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 pm

cos it can.....
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 am

eddie wrote:Why is your lion eating a bouncy ball head?

It's not eating it, it's coughing it up!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:18 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:In my last 20 posts show me one that's anti-Christian

take a look on the whole forum it isn't just you that's Christianphobic it is almost everyone.

You don't even get along with raggamuffin because she is a Christian and she is a great poster .

Why can't you accept my decision to not agree with homosexuality and why don't you accept my decision that i am against same sex marriages and that i want to stick to what my bible says, why don't you accept this ? why are you so against my beliefs and yet you are adamant that i embrace homosexuality and declare it normal when i simply do not .

I'm not offensive to homosexuals why would i be , but why should't i defend my faith as much as you defend homosexuality .

I'm not asking about the forum, I said find a post of mine in the last 20 that was anti-Christian. Obviously you couldn't because there aren't any.

And yes, by repeatedly going on about how gay people are abnormal and unnatural you are being offensive to gay people- I presume you don't repeatedly tell your 'gay friends' they are abnormal.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:In my last 20 posts show me one that's anti-Christian

take a look on the whole forum it isn't just you that's Christianphobic it is almost everyone.

You don't even get along with raggamuffin because she is a Christian and she is a great poster .

Why can't you accept my decision to not agree with homosexuality and why don't you accept my decision that i am against same sex marriages and that i want to stick to what my bible says, why don't you accept this ? why are you so against my beliefs and yet you are adamant that i embrace homosexuality and declare it normal when i simply do not .

I'm not offensive to homosexuals why would i be , but why should't i defend my faith as much as you defend homosexuality .

I'm not asking about the forum, I said find a post of mine in the last 20 that was anti-Christian. Obviously you couldn't because there aren't any.

And yes, by repeatedly going on about how gay people are abnormal and unnatural you are being offensive to gay people- I presume you don't repeatedly tell your 'gay friends' they are abnormal.

Yes Ironic
No one is stopping her from being Christian not one is stopping her having any other rights
But she is trying to to stop others having basic rights and she is being discriminated against Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

@VOD
no one is telling you to be gay
SO stfu about how you don't want it Cause you DON'T HAVE TO HAVE IT.
CAUSE NO ONE is saying you HAVE TO HAVE a gay marriage You can KEEP you Hetero-marriage NO one is denying you Anything
We are telling you you cant stop Les from having a marriage NO yo0u do not have a right to STOP Les getting married Cause it has NOTHING to do with you life.

EVEYONE'S issue with Christians is you think you get to tell us How to live or lives that Your fairytale Should be taken seriously. NO if you cant PROVE them, they are make believe, get over it, NO science is not in any way the same, You and your husband BOTH need to get into the real world. No one gives the slightest shit about your stupid fairytale, it is no more real than Goldilocks. You can Believe it But IF you follow it you will be arrested since it condones all sorts of child murder.

SO Sorry that We think gays are better than people that believe in fairytales and take it way too literally (to the extent they think things in the fairytale should be laws) but Your fairytale is straight up evil IT says kill children if they talk back to you (not you can, YOU HAVE TOO) but love someone of the same gender and your going to Hell
IF you believe in the Bible you just implied you think your god is telling you that YOU HAVE TO KILL ME and KILL LES and VICTOR and half a dozen other posters
so yeah we have a right to be scared of People who believe a magic sky giant commands them to kill us.. you cannot be attacked because YOU attacked first the BIBLE is clearly written before any of us were born and it says to KILL ME. You don't want people to hate You stop threatening to kill them stop telling them you believe it is your duty to kill them!!!
IF you don't believe these things then STOP SAYING you believe the bible
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:12 am

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 G7c8AP2
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:26 am

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 II5PmV3
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:44 am

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 WdILUNe
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:01 am

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Jz9yKFv
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:56 am

That last pic sums up VoD to a t lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:07 am

Eilzel wrote:That last pic sums up VoD to a t lol

And this sums up you

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcAlRcE6YLNrP9p19A4ihqJ0namYoXOrXYpDltTs4OCoGdtiajwlTX_1NF

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:26 am

Haha, just a dumb picture, read veya's image and you can pretty much hear your voice Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:41 am

Oh FFS, this goes on and on and on. Don't any of you ever get bored with saying the same old thing over and over again?

EVEYONE'S issue with Christians is you think you get to tell us How to live or lives that Your fairytale Should be taken seriously.

Is it really? Does "everyone" really have an issue with Christians? The only people I see here telling everyone what to do is the militant atheists who bang on incessantly about how Christians shouldn't believe in God. It's not your business.

VOD and HF - it doesn't matter if people are gay. You say you don't belong to any church, so it's not going to be an issue for you.

This is seriously getting boring, and it's wrecking this site IMO - it has been doing so for a while.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS, this goes on and on and on. Don't any of you ever get bored with saying the same old thing over and over again?

EVEYONE'S issue with Christians is you think you get to tell us How to live or lives that Your fairytale Should be taken seriously.

Is it really? Does "everyone" really have an issue with Christians? The only people I see here telling everyone what to do is the militant atheists who bang on incessantly about how Christians shouldn't believe in God. It's not your business.

VOD and HF - it doesn't matter if people are gay. You say you don't belong to any church, so it's not going to be an issue for you.

This is seriously getting boring, and it's wrecking this site IMO - it has been doing so for a while.

I agree Raggs it's boring and has been going on for over 8 years now on various forums . You can bet your life that even if we didn't mention gays in any threads our faith would come into it , i don't care who's gay they don't affect my life or HF's it's just the militant gays that try to tell us not to follow the bible and what we believe about homosexuality that is wrong ,well it is to them but it isn't to us , we have our faith our beliefs and gays have theirs why can't we all just accept this . There must be something more interesting to talk about lol .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:56 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS, this goes on and on and on. Don't any of you ever get bored with saying the same old thing over and over again?

I agree Raggs it's boring and has been going on for over 8 years now on various forums . You can bet your life that even if we didn't mention gays in any threads our faith would come into it , i don't care who's gay they don't affect my life or HF's it's just the militant gays that try to tell us not to follow the bible and what we believe about homosexuality that is wrong ,well it is to them but it isn't to us  , we have our faith our beliefs and gays have theirs why can't we all just accept this . There must be something more interesting to talk about lol .

OK, well how about ignoring the stuff about gay people for a while? I'm tired of reading about gay marriage myself. To me, it's no big deal - they can get married - good, get on with it and shut up about it. You can't do anything about it, and I think everyone here knows your views by now.

Every time there's even a tiny bit of news about it, someone starts a new thread. I'm bored with all the "rainbow" stuff. I'm tired of seeing people gloating about how they got one over on Christians, as if all Christians are against gay marriage, or that it's only ever Christians who are "homophobic".

I'm tired of reading about Christians being this, Christians being that. I'm tired of seeing people mocking them all day, every day on here.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:01 am

Again i agree Raggs, i was surprised that the gay marriage ruling was actually bigger news and more discussed on here than the British tourists shot in Tunisia actually i posted up a thread about it and i think 4 people commented . Maybe there are more comments by now i will have to check but it was there and only me and HF posted on it . I thought it was worth discussing and like you say the gay marriage news has now been worn out .

I'm also sick of seeing the rainbow its on people's facebook profile pictures and its boring now .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:08 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Again i agree Raggs, i was surprised that the gay marriage ruling was actually bigger news and more discussed on here than the British tourists shot in Tunisia actually i posted up a thread about it and i think 4 people commented . Maybe there are more comments by now i will have to check but it was there and only me and HF posted on it . I thought it was worth discussing and like you say the gay marriage news has now been worn out .

I'm also sick of seeing the rainbow its on people's facebook profile pictures and its boring now .

VOD, I'm so bored with it. I blocked all signatures and avatars banging on about rainbows or gay marriage. I also blocked HF's signature - forgotten what it was now. I didn't block your last one - I tried but the forum layout went crazy so I had to unblock it. Laughing I don't mean any offence, I'm just tired of the tit-for-tat stuff on here really.

The trouble is that if someone crows about gay marriage, HF is bound to say something, and then it kicks off. Then the athiests start on about Christians being this or that - generalising like mad of course. Then someone always comes along to bleat about "fairytales" and how Christians are stupid or ignorant, or whatever. This is generally the people who claim to be "tolerant" of course.

Can everyone not just give a rest?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:17 am

very true raggs, i only put a picture on my signature because i got sick of sassy's stupid enormous one about Palestine , then she is always going on about Israel and the endless threads about it is very boring too .

I haven't even followed the news on Israel lately in fact i haven't seen any on the news unless i have missed it .

The fact is that sassy is just posting these threads because me and HF support Israel , it was just Christianphobic threads she used to post but now it is both Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 am

You say you're bored of gay threads VoD, but count the number of gay or sexuality related threads started by you or HF in the last two weeks against the number I have (2 in my case I believe). You'll find that massive voices on this kind of thing are rather close to home.

And I agree, to that extent, it is boring.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:32 am

Eilzel wrote:You say you're bored of gay threads VoD, but count the number of gay or sexuality related threads started by you or HF in the last two weeks against the number I have (2 in my case I believe). You'll find that massive voices on this kind of thing are rather close to home.

Well it's all to do with retaliation and oneupmanship isn't it? It's not really clear who starts what, but all I know is that it escalates with people then going on about the "evil" Christians. That then offends me, so then I reply, and then the usual suspects all jump in and start on me as well.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:34 am

Eilzel wrote:You say you're bored of gay threads VoD, but count the number of gay or sexuality related threads started by you or HF in the last two weeks against the number I have (2 in my case I believe). You'll find that massive voices on this kind of thing are rather close to home.

How bored are you of the endless Christianphobic threads and the anti-Israel threads that sassy posts endlessly ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 am

There are no Christianphobic threads, comments only become so following homophobic comments from yourself or HF. And the Israel vs Palestine threads are about 50:50 but so what they are news stories and people do have greater sympathies one way or the other.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am

And in fairness I'm not that interested in the Israel posts, so I don't read them. Unlike some here who seem to go out of their way to read threads they say they are 'bored' by.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am

Eilzel wrote:There are no Christianphobic threads, comments only become so following homophobic comments from yourself or HF. And the Israel vs Palestine threads are about 50:50 but so what they are news stories and people do have greater sympathies one way or the other.

The Christianphobia pervades a lot of threads though. You probably don't notice because it doesn't affect you, and it's not just related to "homophobia" either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 am

What I don't get is why people have to start a new thread every time there's the slightest bit of news on the same subject. There's too much duplication on here IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 am

There are a lot of comments doubting Christianity that is true- in terms of criticism then that is brought about same as Islam- it is a sad truth that many religious groups have those among them who bring on such criticism. In terms of attacks on Christians in general though just for being Christian, that doesn't happen.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:48 am

Eilzel wrote:And in fairness I'm not that interested in the Israel posts, so I don't read them. Unlike some here who seem to go out of their way to read threads they say they are 'bored' by.

YOu post endlessly on the gay marriage threads because it is a subject close to your heart and that's fair enough , but you don't mind the endless Christianphobic threads being posted all the time simply to get at Christians on here do you ?

You're just a bigot and intolerant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 am

Eilzel wrote:There are a lot of comments doubting Christianity that is true- in terms of criticism then that is brought about same as Islam- it is a sad truth that many religious groups have those among them who bring on such criticism. In terms of attacks on Christians in general though just for being Christian, that doesn't happen.

The same goes for doubting homosexuality and being born that way .

Are you seriously saying that this forum treats Christians with respect and never attack them ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 am

I am. It attacks you and HF because you are vile, not Christian.

And how many gay marriage threads did I actually post?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:54 am

Eilzel wrote:There are a lot of comments doubting Christianity that is true- in terms of criticism then that is brought about same as Islam- it is a sad truth that many religious groups have those among them who bring on such criticism. In terms of attacks on Christians in general though just for being Christian, that doesn't happen.

I think it does. Some people use faith as a stick to beat others with during debates about non-religious issues (a rare thing here I know). There's also a lot of generalising about Christians, but woe betide anyone who generalises about other groups.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:56 am

Eilzel wrote:I am. It attacks you and HF because you are vile, not Christian.

And how many gay marriage threads did I actually post?

so you don't think we are Christian , who are you to decide this and should i start telling you why you're not really gay because there are many reasons why you're not .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:58 am

Reread my post VoD. Take extra notice of the last comma...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:59 am

Eilzel wrote:Reread my post VoD. Take extra notice of the last comma...

read mine ..... you're not gay you are just confused . Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:00 am

Haha! The importance of a comma and good grammar.

I don't think Les said you weren't Christian VOD, but I have seen other people say that you're not. I can't remember who - it was like a rugby scrum at the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:07 am

Thanks ragga Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 am

Eilzel wrote:Thanks ragga Smile

would you like to confirm that both dibs and myself are Christians..???

utah man who reported anti gay slurs and attacks staged the attacks!!! - Page 2 Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2