NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights

+2
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Empty Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 pm

http://www.celebstars.co.uk/10-surprising-celebrities-who-dont-support-gay-rights/10/?pub_id=6106&w_id&pd_id&link_id=199174&r_link_id=199174&gallery=true

Not sure why it is shocking , everyone have a right to their opinion don't they Smile

Back to top Go down

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Empty Re: Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Interesting. But all has-beens or wannabes....except Cruise, but he's a Scientology nutcase, so who knows with him. Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  2190311264

I suspect an underlying motive to get your face in the news. Some, like Paris Hilton, do this routinely and as a matter of course. But it has long been known as a remedy for struggling public career.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Empty Re: Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:http://www.celebstars.co.uk/10-surprising-celebrities-who-dont-support-gay-rights/10/?pub_id=6106&w_id&pd_id&link_id=199174&r_link_id=199174&gallery=true

Not sure why it is shocking , everyone have a right to their opinion don't they Smile

they do but they will be ridiculed if they do not agree and likely to lose fan base....

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Well good on them for sticking to what they believe instead of just going with everyone else , well done to them .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Well good on them for sticking to what they believe instead of just going with everyone else , well done to them .

absolutely but it is tough to do the right think......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:29 pm

yep and it takes courage too .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:31 pm

HF wrote:they do but they will be ridiculed if they do not agree and likely to lose fan base....

Haha...methinks you are a bit paranoid, HF. In the US there are lots of anti-gay, anti-black, anti-Hispanic, anti-women conservatives to whom they can appeal. So they just hop onto any movement that has a following. Today it's anti-gay; tomorrow, who knows?

Look at Ted Nugent...he does alright with the gun nuts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:yep and it takes courage too .

standing up for what you believe means having courage, but all the phobic spin words are designed to make you feel wrong for believing what you believe is right..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm pleased to hear it Quill everyone should be entitled to believe in whatever they want

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:44 pm

VOD wrote:I'm pleased to hear it Quill everyone should be entitled to believe in whatever they want

Yes, even the negative things. That's what America is all about.

The Supreme Court has even said several times over the course of the decades that the First Amendment rights are the most important in the Constitution.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:44 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:yep and it takes courage too .

standing up for what you believe means having courage, but all the phobic spin words are designed to make you feel wrong for believing what you believe is right..

doesn't make me feel bad i can believe whatever i want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:08 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Well good on them for sticking to what they believe instead of just going with everyone else , well done to them .

absolutely but it is tough to do the right think......

the TASTE OF DEFEAT must be sour indeed to creat such an outpouring of collective grief from the miserable naysayers Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Attention homophobes, here's your 10-celebrity roster (minus two, which are debunked):

1) Paris Hilton

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  _40241631_carmen_paris_ap

So courageous! You can tell she has real principles.

2) Mel Gibson

"Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world… Are you a Jew?" — Mel Gibson to a police officer during 2006 DUI

3) 50 Cent

"I can't believe my grandmother's making me take out the garbage. I'm rich. Fuck this, I'm going home. I don't need this shit." -- 50 Cent on Twitter, proving how mature he is

4) Chris Brown

... did this to Rihanna:

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  3b3f99d7212cdbf3e87195180354d87f

5) Tom Cruise

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Tom-Cruise

6) CeeLo Green

Sorry, that should read CeeLo Green:

"I am not harboring any sort of negative feeling toward the gay community ... I am one of the most liberal artists that I think you will ever meet, and I pride myself on that." - CeeLo Green

7) Denzel Washington

Wait ... Denzel?! OK, that one hurts. I like DW. But speaking to GQ Magazine, he said, “You know, I think people have the right to believe what they want to believe. And people have the right to disagree with it.” Hardly a resounding condemnation of same-sex marriage.

8 ) Alec Baldwin

Um, he used gay slurs on Twitter, but then wrote to GLAAD:

My anger was directed at Mr. Stark for blatantly lying and disseminating libelous information about my wife and her conduct at our friend's funeral service.  As someone who fights against homophobia, I apologize.  

I have worked, periodically, with numerous marriage equality organizations, especially over the past couple of years, to achieve the very rights that gay couples are earning by recent court decisions. I would not advocate violence against someone for being gay and I hope that my friends at GLAAD and the gay community understand that my attack on Mr. Stark in no way was the result of homophobia.

9) Kirk Cameron

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  5733920758_kirk_cameron_tiger_beat_xlarge

The last time anybody cared about him was when he was in Tiger Beat Smile

10) Donald Trump

"Laziness is a trait in blacks ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." - Donald Trump

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Tumblr_mdptnbbsRL1rqzdyxo1_500
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 pm

I love CeeLo Green.

Fuck you!

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I love CeeLo Green.

Fuck you!

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  3489511464

6) CeeLo Green

Sorry, that should read CeeLo Green:

"I am not harboring any sort of negative feeling toward the gay community ... I am one of the most liberal artists that I think you will ever meet, and I pride myself on that." - CeeLo Green
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 pm

It's the name of a song.

Oh never mind ....

rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's the name of a song.

Oh never mind ....

rabbit

Sorry, I couldn't name one of his songs with a gun to my head Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  2190311264
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's the name of a song.

Oh never mind ....

rabbit

Sorry, I couldn't name one of his songs with a gun to my head Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  2190311264

it's funny it was called forget you in the USA and fuck you everywhere else Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 am

Yeah some of those are real role models lol

And compare those with the number in favour...

Hey VoD, did you admire pro-slavers and apartheid supporters for sticking with their beliefs too?

Do you know what people think of those people today?

Imagine how people will talk of anti-gay rights folk 50 years from now Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:21 am

Eilzel wrote:Yeah some of those are real role models lol

And compare those with the number in favour...

Hey VoD, did you admire pro-slavers and apartheid supporters for sticking with their beliefs too?

Do you know what people think of those people today?

Imagine how people will talk of anti-gay rights folk 50 years from now Smile

A real rag-tag team; if only somebody could pull them all together ... wait ...

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  Rick-Santorum-sfSpan

Rick Santorum, with a little cleverness (that he, in all fairness, has never demonstrated), could wind up the guy who loses to Hillary Clinton! If he plays his bigot card correctly, in order to garner the majority of the Republican base's vote.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:20 pm

They have their opinions what's so wrong with that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:51 pm

and we and I would say the majority of folks have OUR opinion of their views Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:09 pm

there you go then i like to think for myself and not just fit in with the majority Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:13 pm

pity it didnt work for you then innit Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:18 pm

I think for myself unlike you . You like to fit in so you agree with everything .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm

ummm...I dont think so....

fit in with whom exactly....

oh I get it ...its the mysterious and never proven "gang theory" to excuse your unpopularity pale

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  3986371719 its the gang Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I think for myself unlike you . You like to fit in so you agree with everything .

It does take a strong person to resist peer pressure, you are a strong person my sweet... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:They have their opinions what's so wrong with that ?

Well, six of them are pretty terrible people, two others are OK but two of them actually support gay rights!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well, six of them are pretty terrible people, two others are OK but two of them actually support gay rights!

That's good for them then Ben but why are six of them terrible people ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Actually some stereotypes are true enough but if I say I'll get jumped on from a great height lol and I'll spend the next twenty weeks going over my point so...what's the point?

Most of the above are numpties (LOVE DENZIL!) especially Tom Cruise who is a complete fruit loop,and a closet gay anyway.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 pm

Hahahahahaha just googled Tom cruise gay for fun and found so many threads saying he and John travilta are lovers lol!

Erm okay then.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's good for them then Ben but why are six of them terrible people ?

Well, one beats up women, one's in a cult, two of them are bigots, one is the Kim Kardashian of 10 years ago and the other tries to violate the United States constitution.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

it's funny it was called forget you in the USA and fuck you everywhere else Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

If they play it in shops, they use the "Forget you" version. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:28 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaha just googled Tom cruise gay for fun and found so many threads saying he and John travilta are lovers lol!

Erm okay then.....

Tom Cruise has worked very hard to dispel rumors that he's gay ...

Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  7261563
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Seriously and I really don't know why (apart from the very obvious) I cannot stand him!
I actually want to punch him
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Tom Cruise? He's a fabulous actor though. clappy
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Tom Cruise? He's a fabulous actor though. clappy

Oh no he is not!!! He's good at playing Cool Guy™️, that's pretty much it.

Cool Guy bartender, Cool Guy pilot, Cool Guy spy, Cool Guy vampire ... he's done them all, but always coolly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Cool Guy bartender, Cool Guy pilot, Cool Guy spy, Cool Guy vampire ... he's done them all, but always coolly.

Tom Cruise is one of those actors who always seems to be himself in roles.

Some actors 'become' their role; Tom Cruise is always just Tom Cruise imo Neutral
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 am

Tom Hanks is a bad actor in my opinion , he is expressionless .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I disagree. I used to think he wouldn't be very good because he's a bit of a sex symbol, but I find him fabulous. Think of A few good men, or Born on the fourth of July.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Tom Hanks is a bad actor in my opinion , he is expressionless .

I think he's a bit over-rated too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Tom Hanks is a bad actor in my opinion , he is expressionless .

Tom Hanks is fab!! You take that back!!! Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  859118666

Actually he is different in every role he plays. He was fantastic in Philladelphia and a,so Castaway.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Tom Hanks is fab!! You take that back!!! Shocking 10 Celebrities who don't support gay rights  859118666

Actually he is different in every role he plays. He was fantastic in Philladelphia and a,so Castaway.

I think it's his voice which grates on me a bit. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 am

Castaway is fantastic, it takes serious takent to carry an entire film alone.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 am

Bacon should fry.....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:Castaway is fantastic, it takes serious takent to carry an entire film alone.

He always manages to make me cry lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:Castaway is fantastic, it takes serious takent to carry an entire film alone.

It is a good film but i still thought he was wooden, maybe that's why he got the part in Toy Story as Woody Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:03 am

Yes! The only other actor I've ever seen pull that off as well was Robert Redford in "All is Lost." Fantastic movie if you haven't seen it and one of the best endings I can think of.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down