NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist  - Page 2 Empty The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Another day, another member of the Queen's Guard getting angry at an annoying tourist.With their distinctive red coats and black hats, the troops are often the ultimate attraction for tourists to the UK, their debonair attire not really making them appear that frightening.Yet the Queen's Guard have begun to fight back at tourists not taking them seriously: just a few weeks after footage emerged of a photographer being barged into by troops as he stood in their way, a lone Guardsman has now scared off a pestering tourist in a video that will hopefully go a long way in ensuring Her Majesty's body guards get a bit more respect.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/the-moment-a-queens-guard-soldier-lost-it-and-drew-his-gun-at-annoying-tourist-10347240.html

The shit those guys have to put up with daily, I am not surprised once in a while, one will lose his cool.

Back to top Go down

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist  - Page 2 Empty Re: The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Why can't the queen pay for the repairs to palace she's rich enough , this is just one reason i hate the royal family they don't pay for anything themselves its sick

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/buckingham-palace-repairs-could-force-the-queen-to-move-out-10341246.html

Back to top Go down

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist  - Page 2 Empty Re: The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Why can't the queen pay for the repairs to palace she's rich enough , this is just one reason i hate the royal family they don't pay for anything themselves its sick

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/buckingham-palace-repairs-could-force-the-queen-to-move-out-10341246.html

perhaps she could have an invitation only ball with all the stars and charge a million pounds a ticket, that would save the tax payers some money...

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist  - Page 2 Lawsinus1

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:48 pm

The royal family are part of our English culture and many many people worldwide love them and envy us our royalty :-)
They bring in a lot of revenue.

I'm not a royalist and have never been into them in a big way but I don't see the need to slag them off either.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:50 pm

I am pro Royal family Quill.
They have no real power anymore, but they certainly have plenty of influence in the political sphere world wide and the people themselves. They are an important symbol for the British. So much so many other nations devoid of royalty are jealous. They also have influence with their opposite numbers in other nations. Something the vast majority of the British people back. Is the Royal family. As they are very much part of the cultural history of Britain. Its never good to break up a system that has some of the best influence in this nation but around the world. This is not a flag we are talking about, but a popular Royal family, a symbol that people unite behind.
They themselves are a huge attraction for the tourism industry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:51 pm

they are leeches that cost us a fortune so they can live in the lap of luxury.....

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjlUFkUn8PkdXXafhA95oAuC2wLgkyWsg06jGp5hkUmJoZqcF

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm

My my HF you're busy looking for images today!!!
What happened to the one where you promoted incest?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:The royal family are part of our English culture and many many people worldwide love them and envy us our royalty :-)

I'm not a royalist and have never been into them in a big way but I don't  see the need to slag them off either.

but why should the tax payer pay for them they have enough money to look after themselves .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:The royal family are part of our English culture and many many people worldwide love them and envy us our royalty :-)

I'm not a royalist and have never been into them in a big way but I don't  see the need to slag them off either.

but why should the tax payer pay for them they have enough money to look after themselves .

all the money and property they have is stolen from the tax payers...

The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjlUFkUn8PkdXXafhA95oAuC2wLgkyWsg06jGp5hkUmJoZqcF

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

My local Church gets its money from having a mobile phone aerial on its roof despite people protesting - they are renowned for causing health problems
Also, they had a nursery attached to it....and they refused to pay for a cleaner.
They were fully prepared for children to crawl around on dirt yet pay for new cushions in the church.

Not all things are as they seem Vod.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Cost should be looked at I agree, but they do constantly work for the good of this country, based on the influence the family has abroad. So to me they are an important aspect to what is British, English.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Cost should be looked at I agree, but they do constantly work for the good of this country, based on the influence the family has abroad. So to me they are an important aspect to what is British, English.

they jet off all around the world at our expense, stay in ridiculously expensive places at our expense. live in ridiculous accommodation at our expense...

and all you need to qualify is an ancestral link to a sauerkraut sucking loon who wasn't even british....

that's tough work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I am pro Royal family Quill.
They have no real power anymore, but they certainly have plenty of influence in the political sphere world wide and the people themselves. They are an important symbol for the British. So much so many other nations devoid of royalty are jealous. They also have influence with their opposite numbers in other nations. Something the vast majority of the British people back. Is the Royal family. As they are very much part of the cultural history of Britain. Its never good to break up a system that has some of the best influence in this nation but around the world. This is not a flag we are talking about, but a popular Royal family, a symbol that people unite behind.
They themselves are a huge attraction for the tourism industry.

I’m not adverse to the royals, and indeed as a historian of the British political past they make great subjects of study for me.  But here in the US we have the Statute of Liberty and the Grand Canyon—and I have visited both—and together with all the other national parks in the US, I wonder if they cost as much as the British Royal family.  My second point is addressed to those who entertain the fiction that the royals are still a functioning part of the British government…dream on!

I do find it a bit curious that some on here are staunch supporters of symbolism when it comes to the Royal Family, but cannot understand the significance of the Confederate Battle Flag as a counter-symbol for African-Americans in the US South.  A bit of cherry-picking their badges, eh?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2