NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia

+3
Tommy Monk
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia  Empty Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Tunisia: Gunmen Attack Two Tourist Hotels

Gunmen have killed at least 27 people in an attack on two tourist hotels in a Tunisian town popular with British holidaymakers.

Tourists fled from the beach in Sousse to take refuge in hotel rooms after guns were fired on the beach.

One man said his son saw someone get shot as he raced back to the hotel from the sea.

Photographs seen by Sky News show one man in his 60s or 70s lying in a pool of blood in his swimming shorts.

http://news.sky.com/story/1508894/tunisia-gunmen-attack-two-tourist-hotels

Back to top Go down

Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia  Empty Re: Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

mentor wrote:

Gunmen have killed at least 27 people in an attack on two tourist hotels in a Tunisian town popular with British holidaymakers.

Tourists fled from the beach in Sousse to take refuge in hotel rooms after guns were fired on the beach.

One man said his son saw someone get shot as he raced back to the hotel from the sea.

Photographs seen by Sky News show one man in his 60s or 70s lying in a pool of blood in his swimming shorts.

just seen this, my son only booked to go to tunisia yesterday...

Back to top Go down

Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia  Empty Re: Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:21 pm

well i hope the travel agent find them somewhere else to go not happy them going there HF xx

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Ah, shame he wasn't there today.

that's very peaceful of you , just imagine how good you would have felt also knowing our 3 year old grandson and daughter in law would also be there . You would be wanking like crazy at that no doubt .

You're a true moslem for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
mentor wrote:

Zack that was a nasty thing to say.
I'm quite suprised you'd say something like that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I'm not ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm

I see Cameron is saying that it's nothing to do with Islam and how Islam is a religion on peace again...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I see Cameron is saying that it's nothing to do with Islam and how Islam is a religion on peace again...

yeah cameron and wanker are interchangeable it seems... Smile

how many Muslim terrorists have to slaughter innocent normal people before the world realises islam breeds terrorist fruit cakes..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I see Cameron is saying that it's nothing to do with Islam and how Islam is a religion on peace again...

Cameron is an arse
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 pm

My dear friend Lotfi works in a hotel in Sousse, hope he is safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

risingsun wrote:My dear friend Lotfi works in a hotel in Sousse, hope he is safe.  

There is a number you can ring sassy., I saw one somewhere....Shall I find it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Here sassy:

:: The Foreign Office says that anyone concerned about friends or relatives in Tunisia should call their switchboard on 020 7008 1500

Hope it's good news for you x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 pm

risingsun wrote:My dear friend Lotfi works in a hotel in Sousse, hope he is safe.  

if they are Muslim they will be safe ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Thanks, I'll ring it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:44 pm

yep they're all in denial every time there is a terrorist attack they make excuses for moslems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:46 pm

if they are Muslim they will be safe ..

Not sure about that actually wasn't there an attack in a mosque in Kuwait killing moslems there .

I hope her friend is safe , there are British Irish and German dead and the death toll is now 28 with one gunman still on the run .

The tourists are still in their hotel rooms and have had no idea what to do .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 pm

And I am going to have a tantrum....

eddie changed the title of my thread

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

That is very Poor Zack
Do you remember what you said yesterday?

I'm sure the Palestinian children moments before they died, were glad they weren't murdered as diligently as they would have at the hands of the Chinese or Russians.

These people were murdered today and I would never wish a posters family was there.
People died, you should apologise to both Dibs and HF, even if they are a pain, they do not deserve that poor comment from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 pm

mentor wrote:And I am going to have a tantrum....

eddie changed the title of my thread

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha was waiting for you to say that! lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

That is very Poor Zack

I'm sure the Palestinian children moments before they died, were glad they weren't murdered as diligently as they would have at the hands of the Chinese or Russians.

These people were murdered today and I would never wish a posters family was there.
People died, you should apologise to both Dibs and HF, even if they are a pain, they do not deserve that poor comment from you.

Well said didge
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

You are a true son of allah fuzzy......

in a just world you and HF thoroughly deserve one another....

It is a pity that in both your world views you have no place for empathy justice or reason, merely hatered and discord....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

That is very Poor Zack

thank you didge, have a rep point..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:18 pm

mentor wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

You are a true son of allah fuzzy......

in a just world you and HF thoroughly deserve one another....

It is a pity that in both your world views you have no place for empathy justice or reason, merely hatered and discord....

so what excuse do you use for all the killings that have nothing to do with any faith or religion... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Do you, in your imbecillic state beleive that only those of "faith" are prone to murderous acts?

It is sadly true that many, for whatever reason seek to wrongly end others lives. The difference however is clear

their lethal acts are not sanctioned and encouraged by some "holy book" or the ravings of some so called "prophet"

those killings are the consequence of an abberant mind.

and of course sometimes killing is unavoidable as in war...

whether that war is just or not, may be another matter entirely....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:32 pm

mentor wrote:Do you, in your imbecillic state beleive that only those of "faith" are prone to murderous acts?

It is sadly true that many, for whatever reason seek to wrongly end others lives. The difference however is clear

their lethal acts are not sanctioned and encouraged by some "holy book" or the ravings of some so called "prophet"

those killings are the consequence of an abberant mind.

and of course sometimes killing is unavoidable as in war...

whether that war is just or not, may be another matter entirely....

oh that's ok then, God forbid if they just murder cos god says so..lol

so all the non believers killings are not so bad because they had no real reason, keep telling yourself that, you might actually start believing it....

in the mean time tell some victims i'm sure they will feel much better... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:

Imagine what kind of son they've raised.

One less scum-bucket would have been nice.

yeah imagine having a son who doesn't want to kill all non Muslims, that's just bizarre eh....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Whilst I find little to differentiate between zack and HF, one being as foul as the other

I Move that zack be banned for his unacceptable comments above, which were neither necessary OR conducive to decent debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

That is very Poor Zack

thank you didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:42 pm

mentor wrote:Whilst I find little to differentiate between zack and HF, one being as foul as the other

I Move that zack be banned for his unacceptable comments above, which were neither necessary OR conducive to decent debate.

an unprovoked

and thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
mentor wrote:Whilst I find little to differentiate between zack and HF, one being as foul as the other

I second that ban.

Off you go then bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:46 pm

no need to ban zack his is entitled to his opinion, he states his opinions which is how I believe things should be..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I second that ban.

Off you go then bye bye

I don't want him banned love, he is entitled to his opinion, that's what freedom of speech is about..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

yeah imagine having a son who doesn't want to kill all non Muslims, that's just bizarre eh....

So you're saying your son is scum and wants to kill all Muslims.

My son is a good guy and wouldn't hurt a fly... so no you would be quite wrong.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Off you go then bye bye

I don't want him banned love, he is entitled to his opinion, that's what freedom of speech is about..

Well opinions are fine but wishing family dead isn't is it , but it allowed on here as we can see . An at lease the true colours are shining through and showing there really aren't any moderate moslems when it comes down to it .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

no need to ban zack his is entitled to his opinion, he states his opinions which is how I believe things should be..

Yeah right  

You're just saying that coz I'm the only one (apart from Vod) who would second your nomination to be admin.

Shows what you think about your son.

Actually zack i really did think you were a decent person , we haven't had any fights on here that i can remember so when you said that it was kind of out of character for you in my opinion and i was beginning to think there were some good moslems around but you are proving to be just like the others .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Yeah right  

You're just saying that coz I'm the only one (apart from Vod) who would second your nomination to be admin.

Shows what you think about your son.

wally it has nothing to do with you seconding the nomination, I believe people should be able to state their honest opinions, that is freedom of speech and equality.. it is that simple..

my sons are both good, gentle guys, I love them very much..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:08 pm

A gunman disguised as a holidaymaker has killed at least 37 people in an attack on a tourist resort popular with British and Irish people.
Terrified sunbathers ran for their lives as the attacker, dressed in shorts and hiding his Kalashnikov inside an umbrella, opened fire on the beach in the town of Sousse, Tunisia.

He then entered the Imperial Marhaba hotel through the swimming pool area, shooting people as he went and also threw an explosive, witnesses said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:A gunman disguised as a holidaymaker has killed at least 37 people in an attack on a tourist resort popular with British and Irish people.
Terrified sunbathers ran for their lives as the attacker, dressed in shorts and hiding his Kalashnikov inside an umbrella, opened fire on the beach in the town of Sousse, Tunisia.

He then entered the Imperial Marhaba hotel through the swimming pool area, shooting people as he went and also threw an explosive, witnesses said.

they are just sick, sick bastards.. Shocked Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Thousands of Tunisians have been marching against the terrorists yesterday and today

Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia  CImRy8mWcAEo-Ui
Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia  CImRy_XWcAAQn4f
Gunmen attack two tourist hotels in Tunisia  CImRy9IWcAAYx1C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:46 pm

They are protesting and rightly so because it is their economy which is suffering through this terrorist attack . No tourists no jobs simple .

I don't know how they can make it a safe place to go now not after this .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:00 am

I feel sorry for the innocent victims of this brutal and barbaric slaughter... but I also feel incredibly sorry for the whole of the Tunisian people who are also innocent in all of this but will undoubtedly suffer too as a result by way of heavy losses of their well needed tourist trade.

However... given the well known high level of security risk there plus the subsequent high level of security that must have been involved as a counter measure... how was such an attack allowed to get through...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next