NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study

2 posters

Go down

Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study Empty Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:12 am

Women are known for being the weepier sex. But it seems men are more likely to cry tears of joy.
When reacting to upsetting events, women cry up to four times as often as men, according to Professor Ad Vingerhoets, a leading authority on crying. However men let the tears flow more often when they experience something positive, for example when their sports team wins an important match. Professor Vingerhoets said the most common reason for crying is a feeling of powerlessness, rather than sadness. He told the Daily Mail: "Overall, men and women cry over the same major things, like the death of a loved one, romantic break-ups, and homesickness. "However, women also tend to cry over more mundane things like conflicts, criticism, a computer crash etc."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11468812

Back to top Go down

Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study Empty Re: Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study

Post by nicko Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 am

I always cry when I read wolf's posts, with laughter mostly.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study Empty Re: Women cry when they're helpless, men cry for joy - study

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Nothing new in this study women have always been more emotional it is how we are made .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:52 pm

nicko wrote:I always cry when I read wolf's posts,  with laughter mostly.

Hahahahahahaha that made me laugh!

As to the OP, they've obviously never met my OH - he cries a lot lol
He's watched Titanic about three hundred times and STILL cries! Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down