NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files

3 posters

Go down

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files Empty British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:36 am

Britain has had to remove its spies from live operations after Russia and China allegedly cracked top secret files stolen by US whistleblower Edward Snowden, a source has claimed. MI6 has been forced to pull spies out of operations due to Russia and China cracking encrypted documents stolen by the former contractor to the US National Security Agency, a government source has told the BBC.  The source said the countries "have information" that led to agents being moved but added there was "no evidence" any had been harmed. It comes after Home Secretary Theresa May told the Commons' home affairs select committee in March the leaks about Britain's surveillance capabilities had caused "damage" to the country's security. She said Snowden's actions, after he stole and disclosed thousands of top secret files, had led to "an impact on the ability of our agencies to do the work they need to do".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11673533/British-spies-removed-from-operations-after-Russia-and-China-crack-codes-to-leaked-Snowden-files.html

And yet some people have the audacity to call this idiot a hero.

Back to top Go down

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files Empty Re: British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files

Post by nicko Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:44 am

He should be shot as a traitor.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files Empty Re: British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:22 pm

nicko wrote:He should be shot as a traitor.

who ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Edward Snowdon.....

but boil him in oil first Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 pm

hasn't he exposed governments secrets though ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:54 pm

oh yes.....

lets face it he's an ass.....I mean...what did he expect? a medal perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Oay lets weigh this up.
His weak conscience said the people should know secret things that can and do protect their lives
His naive approach has set back the west decades through negligence in being one step ahead of our enemies. 

We all think the enemy of late is ISIS.
Wrong, they are just a side show, one that must be dealt with, but is not the main risk
Its Russia again, as they are on a power trip, one to form an empire again. To place the advantage to an enemy, in the likes of Putin who is a loose cannon is not very smart. People's sense of needing to now everything does not outweigh protecting their lives. We did not win wars by pandering to the bequest of the public. We had to be dirty and in war you have to be dirty and even to prevent one.

Nicko is right, who should be placed up against a wall for what he has done

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 am

nup disagree

when our gov't spies on our people and militarizes police and everything else, the traitor is the one who passed the laws to do it.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
I'd prefer to see a man like snowden president and the current lot against the wall, at least he values honesty.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:nup disagree

when our gov't spies on our people and militarizes police and everything else, the traitor is the one who passed the laws to do it.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
I'd prefer to see a man like snowden president and the current lot against the wall, at least he values honesty.

Abserbloodylutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:00 am

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files AULlidY
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:58 am

I see the two extremist lefties differ because they must know which toilet roll the President uses to wipe his arse with.
Two clueless lefties who care nothing of the strategic importance of intelligence and care more about the fact they have huge noses.
Again we did not win conflicts because of two insignificant nincompoops needing to now anything.
If anyone has a sense of duty, they should assassinate this gutless idiot Snowden

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:50 am

Your enemy is not my enemy
Your protector is not my protector
I don't need to know what toilet paper the President uses and He Does not need to know what toilet paper I use either..

the Good guys do not do this, therefore these are the bad guys. I, Like Ben Franklin, Strongly believe that Fools that give away freedom for temporary protection, like all this monitoring is for, Deserve Neither.

And Cowards that will suck Dick of superiors instead of follow the constitution they are sworn to protect Deserve nothing but hate, EVERY single agent that knew about the NSA and DIDN'T tell the people is and Enemy of All that is good and just. They are Traitors.

Correct I care nothing for the strategic importance of Whatever Evil thing the gov't is doing to make more ill gotten gains for already super rich individuals they do nothing for me, they have never done anything for me in my entire life time every single policy the gov't has introduced in the past 30 years has been for My detriment and some super rich guys benefit... why would i support that? I am not a coward like you didge, afraid of shadows.

those that are still working for the NSA it deserve what they get. it is of no importance to me, Our gov't deserves the hate it gets because it does these things Terrorist exist because Our gov't does this. Our Gov't is the true terrorist.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 am

Lol assassinate a citizen for following the Constitution Yep proved without a doubt that you are evil
I wouldn't want to be on your side, you are scum.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 am

No for being a complete traitor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 am

As Veya has admitted he cares nothing for the security of people his being a nosey parer is of more importance than the security of people.
Like I said pathetic wet lefties demanding things they have no need to know about.
Back on ignore the loony goes

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:29 am

Again LOLZ no one is asking to know a thing!!! why do you keep saying that have you not read a single article on the NSA????  they are running a Great firewall of china like spying network on their citizens. the reason why it was a big deal is that they were caught out doing highly illegal things like tapping other nations leaders phones(caught red handed doing it to Germany and Indonesia)

AND that is right if my people are scared of boogie men and willing to throw away freedom for that they are not my people. When they are willing to give away even more freedom so that a super rich guy can make a little bit more money, then i think they are idiots.

And For following the constitution Which clearly Prevents what the NSA is doing and HAS since been revoked by the Federal courts Because it is unconstitutional.
http://www.wired.com/2015/06/security-news-week-nsa-cant-stop-wont-stop-neither-will-israel-china-britain/
SO FACTS versus crap didge posts.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:48 am

No coincedence that this all comes out in the Murdoch press at the same time as the government are trying to push through their snooping charter. They can sell a dummy to some people and they swallow it like the gullible people that they are.

Craig Murray who is as well informed as anyone sums this up for what it is in his blog.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2015/06/five-reasons-the-mi6-story-is-a-lie/

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:00 am

Irn Bru wrote:No coincedence that this all comes out in the Murdoch press at the same time as the government are trying to push through their snooping charter. They can sell a dummy to some people and they swallow it like the gullible people that they are.

Craig Murray who is as well informed as anyone sums this up for what it is in his blog.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2015/06/five-reasons-the-mi6-story-is-a-lie/

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files 3489511464   British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files 3489511464   British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files 3489511464

That wet fish.
Behave, again people are ignoring the facts here, this clown has placed out strategic intelligence services back years and all because he was an insignificant muppet who wanted fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down