NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked

2 posters

Go down

China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked Empty China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:24 pm

China has drawn up detailed contingency plans for the collapse of the North Korean government, suggesting that Beijing has little faith in the longevity of Kim Jong-un’s regime.

Documents drawn up by planners from China’s People’s Liberation Army that were leaked to Japanese media include proposals for detaining key North Korean leaders and the creation of refugee camps on the Chinese side of the frontier in the event of an outbreak of civil unrest in the secretive state. The report calls for stepping up monitoring of China’s 879-mile border with North Korea.

The report suggests “foreign forces” could be involved in an incident that leads to the collapse of internal controls in North Korea, resulting to millions of refugees attempting to flee. The only route to safety the vast majority would have would be over the border into China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10808719/China-plans-for-North-Korean-regime-collapse-leaked.html

Chinese intel must be pretty accurate. Yet another war? and I can't imagine Kim-Jong-Un going out without a bang!

Back to top Go down

China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked Empty Re: China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Been reading about people who have managed to get out of N.Korea Tess. You really wouldn't want to live there, would you!

Back to top Go down

China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked Empty Re: China plans for North Korean regime collapse leaked

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Sassy wrote:Been reading about people who have managed to get out of N.Korea Tess.   You really wouldn't want to live there, would you!  
Sky interviewed a women who'd escaped. Sounds unbelievable. I hope to God it does crash, inasmuch as other countries free the people. I did a thread on the other site recently - NATO satellites picked up that most of the entire country was covered in smoke. Not sure what all that was about; if it was just the farming areas that could be explained, but it was in other areas too.

When you think about it, their system must collapse soon. Kim's spent every penny they have on weapons. And if you starve half your workforce and imprison the other half you aren't exactly going to bring in a lot of income tax!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Sassy wrote:Been reading about people who have managed to get out of N.Korea Tess.   You really wouldn't want to live there, would you!  
Sky interviewed a women who'd escaped.  Sounds unbelievable.  I hope to God it does crash, inasmuch as other countries free the people.  I did a thread on the other site recently - NATO satellites picked up that most of the entire country was covered in smoke.  Not sure what all that was about; if it was just the farming areas that could be explained, but it was in other areas too.

When you think about it, their system must collapse soon. Kim's spent every penny they have on weapons.  And if you starve half your workforce and imprison the other half you aren't exactly going to bring in a lot of income tax!

He quite obviously rules by fear, and there comes a point when people become so angry at being fearful all the time, the tables turn. He might not like it when that happens. Very soon I hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 7:16 pm

I think I've said this before, but I wonder how all the people who have been brainwashed into worshiping this dynasty would feel if it were to finally crumble? I imagine that would be a field day for psychologists ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:17 pm

From what I have been reading Ben, there is more opposition to him than they like to let on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think I've said this before, but I wonder how all the people who have been brainwashed into worshiping this dynasty would feel if it were to finally crumble? I imagine that would be a field day for psychologists ...
The interview on Sky I mentioned - they talked with a man who'd been re-settled in South Korea. Evidently they have to go through a sort of rehab spell to get acclimatized to normal civilization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I think I've said this before, but I wonder how all the people who have been brainwashed into worshiping this dynasty would feel if it were to finally crumble? I imagine that would be a field day for psychologists ...
The interview on Sky I mentioned - they talked with a man who'd been re-settled in South Korea.  Evidently they have to go through a sort of rehab spell to get acclimatized to normal civilization.

I'm not surprised, it would be like living in the middle of a very violent lunatic asylum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
The interview on Sky I mentioned - they talked with a man who'd been re-settled in South Korea.  Evidently they have to go through a sort of rehab spell to get acclimatized to normal civilization.

Hard to imagine on a massive scale. The Chinese have perhaps grown tired of bankrolling them.
I wonder if a tipping point will come or whether the country or rather its people will just whither.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Nems wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Hard to imagine on a massive scale. The Chinese have perhaps grown tired of bankrolling them.
I wonder if a tipping point will come or whether the country or rather its people will just whither.

I think the Chinese have had enough of it too. It will have to come from N. Koreans with the help of S Koreans.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:48 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

I think the Chinese have had enough of it too.  It will have to come from N. Koreans with the help of S Koreans.

Can you imagine if that regime collapses ? Doesnt bear thinking about but for the longer term sake of the people I hope it collapses soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Nems wrote:
David wrote:

I think the Chinese have had enough of it too.  It will have to come from N. Koreans with the help of S Koreans.

Can you imagine if that regime collapses ? Doesnt bear thinking about but for the longer term sake of the people I hope it collapses soon.

Me too Nems. When it does the N Koreans will need a lot of help...
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:53 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

Me too Nems.  When it does the N Koreans will need a lot of help...

They will. I dread to think what they have endured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down