NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian

+2
Original Quill
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian  Empty Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian

Post by eddie Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:16 am

Well, this is just bizarre – OK, it’s VERY bizarre – the parents of the President of the local Spokane, Washington, USA NAACP organization have come out to tell the truth about their daughter:  she’s white.  The parents of Rachel Dolezal say she has been lying in every way possible about her race.

The president of a local chapter of the NAACP who has identified as partially black on official documents is “Caucasian by birth,” according to her parents, who are accusing her of misrepresenting her identity.

Rachel Dolezal, head of the NAACP chapter in Spokane, Washington, does not speak to her parents. This week, they told reporters that Dolezal is white, despite how she portrays herself.

“She knows it’s false, but I think she’s told herself as well as she’s told others this erroneous identity of hers enough that by now, she may believe it more than she believes the truth,” Dolezal’s mother, Ruthanne Dolezal, told NBC affiliate KHQ in Spokane. Ruthanne and her husband Larry live in Montana and have not been in contact with their daughter for years.

“She is Caucasian by birth,” Larry told KHQ.

On Friday in an interview with HuffPost Live, Dolezal’s parents added that it wasn’t their daughter’s identification with African Americans that was painful, but “for her to reject us as her parents is what hurts.”

Ruthanne went on to plead to her daughter, “we love you, please tell the truth.”

On Friday, the NAACP said it has a “long and proud tradition of receiving support from people of all faiths, races, colors and creeds.”

“NAACP Spokane Washington Branch President Rachel Dolezal is enduring a legal issue with her family, and we respect her privacy in this matter. One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership,” it said in a statement, adding that it stood behind her advocacy record.

In addition to her position at the NAACP, Dolezal, 37, is the chairwoman of Spokane’s Office of Police Ombudsman Commission, a volunteer appointment. On the application for the job, she identified as white, black, and American Indian.

Prompted by claims from her parents that their family heritage is Czech, Swedish, German and a trace of Native American — but not black — the city is looking into whether Dolezal violated policy by lying about her race on a job application.

“We are gathering facts to determine if any city policies related to volunteer boards and commissions have been violated,” Mayor David Condon and Council President Ben Stuckart said in a statement Thursday. “That information will be reviewed by the City Council, which has oversight of city boards and commissions.”

“I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY THAT YES, I DO CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE BLACK.”

see full video and pictures here:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/video-outrage-as-black-naacp-president-outed-as-being-100-caucasian/#sthash.hzcZ6NmN.dpuf
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian  Empty Re: Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:44 pm

"Passing..." has been a practice among slave cultures throughout history.  We have certainly seen it enough in the US, among slaves who rightfully wanted to avoid the rank injustice of bondage, and blacks who wanted to avoid hanging, segregation and racism.  High yeller folks would often straighten their hair and change their looks in order to pass.  Jews often used to try to 'pass' whenever they were lined up for the selection.

The most that this generous and giving young professional woman has done is to 'stretch' her résumé.  And she has done that only to aid in her giving to a community that her culture has harmed, and continues to harm into the 21st-century by its predatory exclusion practices...and yes, killing practices.

She is active in the local chapter of the NAACP, and they are entirely accepting of her.  All in all, I would say this story is a bunch of racists making much ado about nothing.

Forgive them oh lord, for they have nothing better to do.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian  Empty Re: Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:47 pm

It's a bit weird pretending to be black when you're not though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's a bit weird pretending to be black when you're not though.

It's a bit unorthodox.  Every incentive runs the other way if you suffer the miseries and indignities of being black in this white culture.

In her case, I would surmise that she simply believes in the cause so much that she wants to identify with the people.  She's happy; the community is happy.  The world is better for her efforts.

Her parents are probably Republican, and ashamed...although of whom, well I wonder.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:54 pm

I'm intrigued by her hair. Is it naturally straight? She must go to an awful lot of effort to get those corkscrew curls.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm intrigued by her hair. Is it naturally straight? She must go to an awful lot of effort to get those corkscrew curls.

It's not hard at all. I don't know that much as I just get a short cut myself. But black women have stylists that specialize in those hairdos for curly hair. It's quite the rage these past few years.

It may be different across the pond.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm intrigued by her hair. Is it naturally straight? She must go to an awful lot of effort to get those corkscrew curls.

It's not hard at all.  I don't know that much as I just get a short cut myself.  But black women have stylists that specialize in those hairdos for curly hair.  It's quite the rage these past few years.

The point is that she doesn't have black hair. Her hair looks straight in the photos of her as a white person. It's actually not that easy to get that corkscrew curl, and it would drop very quickly as soon as it got damp.

I wonder if it's a wig actually.

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian  V2-Rachel-Dolezal-4
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Sorry but it's weird. She did a talk about black hair, and she clearly is trying to have black hair.

It's like Michael Jackson in reverse.

If someone wants to identify with black people, it's up to them, but to actually claim to be black, and go out of their way to try to look black is a bit odd IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not hard at all.  I don't know that much as I just get a short cut myself.  But black women have stylists that specialize in those hairdos for curly hair.  It's quite the rage these past few years.

The point is that she doesn't have black hair. Her hair looks straight in the photos of her as a white person. It's actually not that easy to get that corkscrew curl, and it would drop very quickly as soon as it got damp.

I wonder if it's a wig actually.

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian  V2-Rachel-Dolezal-4

I wouldn't know.  I'm male...we don't get into those things as much as women.

She looks Scandinavian in the earlier photo.  Czechs are originally Scandinavian, I've heard.  I know that the language of Hungarians is a form of Finnish.

I should think that if she wants to identify with the African type, she wouldn't just settle for a wig.  But, as I said, I don't know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

It could be a perm, but perms tend to drop over time, and she'd still have to make a huge effort every day to get that look.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It could be a perm, but perms tend to drop over time, and she'd still have to make a huge effort every day to get that look.

That's what I concluded...a perm.

She's quite pretty.  I believe much more so with the African look.  She was cute and chub-cheeked before.  She looks a bit more elegant and professional with the African look.

But...ya know.  That's my opinion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It could be a perm, but perms tend to drop over time, and she'd still have to make a huge effort every day to get that look.

She's quite pretty.  I believe much more so with the African look.  She was cute and chub-cheeked before.  She looks a bit more elegant and professional with the African look.

Hmmmmm. As a person who was around in the era of the perm, I would say that having a perm which achieved that look would be quite hard without a lot of extra effort. Laughing

I'm not knocking the way she looks, I just find it a bit odd that she's going out of her way to appear black when she clearly isn't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hmmmmm. As a person who was around in the era of the perm, I would say that having a perm which achieved that look would be quite hard without a lot of extra effort. Laughing

I'm not knocking the way she looks, I just find it a bit odd that she's going out of her way to appear black when she clearly isn't.

From a man's perspective, women have waaaay to much variety. Lol. For a man, it's just about a clean uniform and shined shoes.  But women...there's bubble-gummers, prom queens, tight jeans, short-shorts, tennis dresses, bikinis, wraps, cocktail dresses, playsuits, culottes and don't even get me started on those shoes with the teeny straps that cost $800!!!

Women work hard to affect many different looks.  The afro-look has come and gone, and come back again many, many times.  It has a quiet, intellectual but slightly artistic look, that a professional woman--particularly in her profession--would want.  I think it serves her well.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:25 pm

It's not a just "a look" though, she's actually pretending to be black.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's not a just "a look" though, she's actually pretending to be black.

That may or may not be a separate matter. I'm just saying that I think the afro-affectation gives her a dignity that the cute, smiley girl in the other picture does not.

We can only speculate as to her motives for her style of hair and dress. She is, after all, a professor of African-American Studies at a university; her looks might be an accompaniment to her profession. Or, they might be popular among her friends. Her husband may favor the way she looks.

All this talk about hair and dress. My word! As I said, much ado about nothing.

Appearances are like sex: it should be enjoyed and not inspected. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's not a just "a look" though, she's actually pretending to be black.

That may or may not be a separate matter.  I'm just saying that I think the afro-affectation gives her a dignity that the cute, smiley girl in the other picture does not.

We can only speculate as to her motives for her style of hair and dress.  She is, after all, a professor of African-American Studies at a university; her looks might be an accompaniment to her profession.  Or, they might be popular among her friends.  Her husband may favor the way she looks.

All this talk about hair and dress.  My word!  As I said, much ado about nothing.  

Appearances are like sex: it should be enjoyed and not inspected.  Razz

I might try some dreadlocks when my hair's a bit longer. I like the Rasta look. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That may or may not be a separate matter.  I'm just saying that I think the afro-affectation gives her a dignity that the cute, smiley girl in the other picture does not.

We can only speculate as to her motives for her style of hair and dress.  She is, after all, a professor of African-American Studies at a university; her looks might be an accompaniment to her profession.  Or, they might be popular among her friends.  Her husband may favor the way she looks.

All this talk about hair and dress.  My word!  As I said, much ado about nothing.  

Appearances are like sex: it should be enjoyed and not inspected.  Razz

I might try some dreadlocks when my hair's a bit longer. I like the Rasta look. Laughing

That would be kwel. It is a fun, yet neat look. I think it compliments some facial structures.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That would be kwel.  It is a fun, yet neat look.  I think it compliments some facial structures.

Outrage as NACCP president outed as being 100% Caucasian  3862633342
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:27 pm

i've seen bits about this one and I'm sure quite what to make of it all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 pm

When you get right down to it, it's just an individual choosing a lifestyle.  It distinguishes itself because it runs counter to what most people expect...that a black person would rather be white, all things considered.  She's chosen to move in the opposite direction, and that surprises some.

I strongly suspect that deep down there is some hostility on the part of her natural family.  They have finely sandpapered their disapproval and it comes out this way.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:When you get right down to it, it's just an individual choosing a lifestyle.  It distinguishes itself because it runs counter to what most people expect...that a black person would rather be white, all things considered.  She's chosen to move in the opposite direction, and that surprises some.

I strongly suspect that deep down there is some hostility on the part of her natural family.  They have finely sandpapered their disapproval and it comes out this way.

It's not a surprise as such, I just don't think it's normal. I didn't think it was normal when Michael Jackson tried to turn white either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm

This story raises a lot of questions about racial identity and how, why and whether we create it for ourselves, I think. CNN goes into a lot more detail: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/

For the record, she never said she was of exclusively black heritage, but claimed she was mixed race. Also, the NAACP has leaders of different races and doesn't do a genealogy check on applicants.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:When you get right down to it, it's just an individual choosing a lifestyle.  It distinguishes itself because it runs counter to what most people expect...that a black person would rather be white, all things considered.  She's chosen to move in the opposite direction, and that surprises some.

It's not a surprise as such, I just don't think it's normal. I didn't think it was normal when Michael Jackson tried to turn white either.

and yet..........................................

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:58 pm

I think it's a bit sad to deny who you are. She even claimed a black man was her dad!

If this were the other way round everyone would be saying "Oh isn't it a shame that she had to pretend to be white! What a racist world! Tut tut!"

She should just be herself and do the good work she's doing.

She has actually made an issue out of colour! Which is sadly ironic really....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This story raises a lot of questions about racial identity and how, why and whether we create it for ourselves, I think. CNN goes into a lot more detail: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/

For the record, she never said she was of exclusively black heritage, but claimed she was mixed race. Also, the NAACP has leaders of different races and doesn't do a genealogy check on applicants.

But she claimed her father is black, and her real parents say they're white. I've seen a photo of them. Is she saying that the guy in that photo is not her father?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:59 pm

It's even worse than Corrie. When are they going to admit that Simon is of mixed race? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

there are some on here who ...............................

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:I think it's a bit sad to deny who you are. She even claimed a black man was her dad!

That's why I think there is trouble at home. That this story came to light is showing some antagonisms from the family...who, after all, raised it gratuitously and publically. It's probably none of our business.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Who wants to be normal? If you thought you were average, why would you bother? Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:This story raises a lot of questions about racial identity and how, why and whether we create it for ourselves, I think. CNN goes into a lot more detail: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/

But she claimed her father is black, and her real parents say they're white. I've seen a photo of them. Is she saying that the guy in that photo is not her father?

It doesn't matter even if she hates her parents though does it? She is still a liar by claiming she's black.

Isn't it a crime to fill out an application form or whatever and state a big fat LIE?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It doesn't matter even if she hates her parents though does it? She is still a liar by claiming she's black.

Isn't it a crime to fill out an application form or whatever and state a big fat LIE?

I think it's very peculiar eddie.

I don't know if it's a crime or not. If she's saying that someone is her father when he's not, it's very odd.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 pm

She's not black - that's clear. They have strange ideas in the US though - like claiming that George Zimmerman is white.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Yes, it relates to a discussion we were having over the Baltimore demonstrations: there is no such thing as race, but there is racism.

But it truth, I can't differentiate this story from a story about a girl and what she wants to wear today. Remember that scene in Clueless, when Sher is getting dressed in the yellow plaid skirt? So, the girl wants to appear afro?? I wanna wear khakis. Who gives a flying fook?

Ben_Reilly wrote:For the record, she never said she was of exclusively black heritage, but claimed she was mixed race. Also, the NAACP has leaders of different races and doesn't do a genealogy check on applicants.

Yes, I don't think either of those things is an issue. If anyone, only the black community might be bothered by someone emulating them. But they are not. And the NAACP is multiracial; I have even worked for them in the El Paso and Tucson desegregation suits.

Which raises some serious questions: why we are bothered by it?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

I bet if anyone is outraged, it's some black people. I'm off to another forum to have a look.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So is every blond...or most of them.  (Becky isn't bleached...ahem).

eddie wrote:Isn't it a crime to fill out an application form or whatever and state a big fat LIE?

Of course not.  It's voluntary, and would be illegal to ask if it wasn't.  I'll go so far as to say she would have a lawsuit if any employer or sponsor chose to penalize her for it.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Would it offend anybody here if I were to start identifying as an African-American? I am one, after all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Would it offend anybody here if I were to start identifying as an African-American? I am one, after all.

OMG!!

In fact, Mogs was black and English. I believe she lived just outside London. Would love to get her take on this.

I forget...what was her name over here?

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Would it offend anybody here if I were to start identifying as an African-American? I am one, after all.

Have you ever been to Africa?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Nope, but I'm a human being. We came from Africa.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

What has that got to do with anything?
Does an English Jew need to visit Jerusalem to be a real Jew in identity?
Sorry Rags that methodology is absurd. 
I've been to Africa, its a beautiful continent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I told you about that forum where some black people said they didn't like being called African-American because they'd never been to Africa in their life. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I told you about that forum where some black people said they didn't like being called African-American because they'd never been to Africa in their life. Laughing

That's fine, they can call themselves whatever they want.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We all came from Africa my very distant brother and all of our ancestors were what we class as black and African. We should all celebrate we were all once black, as it would certainly protect us from sun related illnesses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Disclaimer!

I wasn't making a serious point, so no outrage please. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Disclaimer!

I wasn't making a serious point, so no outrage please. Razz
 Counter point denied

You were attempting to make a point which failed before it was applied.
Motion again denied Rags.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Bee will remember her name. Her name was Mogadishu over on FF. She took off with the posse when they went over to what's-his-name's site.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:41 pm

A Jewish person who was born in England wouldn't call themselves Israeli-British would they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:A Jewish person who was born in England wouldn't call themselves Israeli-British would they?

No Anglo-Jewish or Israeli. Here, it's African-American or Jewish-American, etc.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Well personally, I think that being Jewish is related to religious faith, it's not so much a racial thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well personally, I think that being Jewish is related to religious faith, it's not so much a racial thing.

Well, it all runs together in informal English. Anglo- anything really. Even Anglo-American.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next