NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

+11
jaded fox
harvesmom
Irn Bru
stardesk
Eilzel
David
eddie
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
gerber
15 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 9 Empty Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by gerber Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

‘We spend a lot of time listening to our guests and do our best to cater to their needs. Whether this means creating vegan-friendly pizzas or serving halal chicken, we take their feedback seriously.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622052/Pizza-Express-reveal-chicken-use-halal-dont-tell-customers-unless-ask-staff.html#ixzz312ebad4Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail on Sunday has previously revealed that halal meat from animals who had been stunned before slaughter was being sold in schools, hospitals, pubs and at famous sporting venues such as Ascot and Twickenham.
All the beef, chicken and lamb sold to fans at Wembley was secretly prepared in accordance with Islamic law, while Cheltenham College was one of several top public schools which also served halal chicken to pupils without informing them.

Add to the list nandos and KFC.................

I will be asking in the future before I eat the origin of the meat, unknown and I will not be ordering.

Why should we have to put up with this because some can't eat what we eat ?

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 9 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Didge, you are obviously not saying who the person was for a reason, although I think I have a good idea, so perhaps when they log on you could ask them to confirm, that way some people won't be trying to pin the blame on me, because they don't know how to do anything else, and they don't realise other people see through them as well.

Sassy if they think it is you when there is no love lost between us then they are as stupid as I think they are, again it was nobody from speakfree and all that it was is something pointed out to me which I tested and the matter is closed as far as I am concerned, so that is my view and sticking to it, it does not mean I am going to abuse Eddie,. far from it, just have no time for her and again wish her the best.

Well, unless the person concerned fesses up, stupid vindictive obsessed cow will carry on, because it wouldn't occur to her that other posters see through the smokescreen.

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 9 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sassy if they think it is you when there is no love lost between us then they are as stupid as I think they are, again it was nobody from speakfree and all that it was is something pointed out to me which I tested and the matter is closed as far as I am concerned, so that is my view and sticking to it, it does not mean I am going to abuse Eddie,. far from it, just have no time for her and again wish her the best.

Well, unless the person concerned fesses up, stupid vindictive cow will carry on, because it wouldn't occur to her that other posters see through the smokescreen.

Santa claus, as far as I concerned it is dealt with, if Nems and you want to fight it out over something that had nothing to do with either of you, that is your choices, not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Nems wrote:Afternoon all
Been having fun I see!
If I understand correctly at the behest of someone else Didge set a test to prove Harvesmom is a fake.
Have I got that right ?

Correct xx
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:13 pm

David wrote:
Been having fun I see!
If I understand correctly at the behest of someone else Didge set a test to prove Harvesmom is a fake.
Have I got that right ?

Correct xx

Incorrect, try to keep up David, it was about Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

You are not a dandy petal you are a well intentioned if a little naive stooge

Oh dear, still cannot move on I see and further proves my point ha ha ha ha

To be frank Didge your hahaha proves mine.
I asked you a question, who asked you to set the test, you were gleefully crowing last night, why so reicent today? Either you are lying or who told you to do it? Its not a difficult question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:17 pm

David wrote:
Been having fun I see!
Have I got that right ?

Correct xx

Apparently a post that had Edds name in it was edited before it could be quoted.
So if you read it now it does look like its aimed at Harvesmom. xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:18 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

If this is so, why didn't you take it to PM. Posting it openly on the boards makes it fair game for all to question.  confused

Fair point, I'd like to know who has instructed Didge to test Edds too  study And is it just Eddie, or are we all being watched  Suspect 

Eddie, you, me and Nems the other night are all being watched
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh dear, still cannot move on I see and further proves my point ha ha ha ha

To be frank Didge your hahaha proves mine.
I asked you a question, who asked you to set the test, you were gleefully crowing last night, why so reicent today? Either you are lying or who told you to do it? Its not a difficult  question

No ha ha ha is laughing at you being so wound up over you creating the whole situation gor being wound up because you cannot let anything go, you hold grudges.
I will have no grudge against Eddie, I never do with people, but I am very disappointed over something that has nothing to do with you, but you seem intent on always creating problems.
That speaks volumes about you.
So you can ask til the cows come home, as again the matter for me is closed for what I came to see for myself.
So you are not going to get an answer to your questions, no matter how sad your life is that you need to constantly pick fights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:22 pm

David wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Fair point, I'd like to know who has instructed Didge to test Edds too  study And is it just Eddie, or are we all being watched  Suspect 

Again paranoia at its best, I have no issue with you David and would tell you if this was the case, you are not being watched and nobody else is, something was pointed out to me, which I did not believe until I tested it o see for myself.
Now I see a person different, it does not mean I dislike them, far from it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:23 pm

David wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Suspect 
Are we?! Blimey

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:Definition of bla

[size=32]bla[/size]
Web definitions

1. (blae) of bluish-black or grey-blue

lol! 

Didge, you are obviously not saying who the person was for a reason, although I think I have a good idea, so perhaps when they log on you could ask them to confirm, that way some people won't be trying to pin the blame on me, because they don't know how to do anything else, and they don't realise other people see through them as well.

Gosh you are so damn good! Brilliant of you to know who it is! HAHAHAHAHA
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Again paranoia at its best, I have no issue with you David and would tell you if this was the case, you are not being watched and nobody else is, something was pointed out to me, which I did not believe until I tested it o see for myself.
Now I see a person different, it does not mean I dislike them, far from it

So who pointed what out to you?

Back to top Go down

and so the feud goes on and on and on, now off something that involes none of them, I rest my case

Back to top Go down

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, unless the person concerned fesses up, stupid vindictive cow will carry on, because it wouldn't occur to her that other posters see through the smokescreen.

Santa claus, as far as I concerned it is dealt with, if Nems and you want to fight it out over something that had nothing to do with either of you, that is your choices, not mine.

I don't give a fuck Didge, I was more annoyed that the subject was diverted, especially when the people moaning about halal, that is pre-stunned, seemed to trying to put across that wringing a chicken's neck was more humane.

The Neck Dislocation Method

When killing a chicken, the aim is to minimise suffering so the bird becomes unconscious as quickly as possible. If done correctly, the neck is dislocated and the bird becomes unconscious quickly.

Ideally you should have an experienced poultry keeper show you how to do this as it is not easy to describe the method or show in pictures. This method can also be used on other small poultry but unless you are experienced, do not attempt it on larger birds like heavy breeds of ducks. Other methods such as a killing cone or the broomstick method can be used for large ducks, geese and turkeys.

1Catch the bird calmly ideally in the evening when the bird is roosting take it to a quiet location away from the others. A garage or outbuilding is ideal.

2Hold the birds legs firmly with your weakest hand (left hand for a right handed person). The legs should be held together, just above the feet.

3Place the birds chest on your thigh to support its weight. The bird is now upside down with the head being the lowest point of the bird and the legs the highest point .

4Open your first finger and second finger of your right hand. Place the back of the birds head tightly between these fingers and your thumb under the birds beak, tilting the head back slightly as shown in the photo.

5With a firm action, pull the neck sharply downwards bringing the head backwards at the same time, pressing your knuckles into the vertebrae of the bird so the head is bent back and neck stretched at the same time.

6Expect a lot of flapping of wings and kicking of legs. This can sometimes happen a few seconds after the dislocation. This is the reaction of the nervous system when the bird dies and the bird is not in any pain at this point providing the neck is dislocated.
If you have done the job correctly, you should have felt the neck ‘stretch' and the head move downwards. You should be able to run your finger and thumb down the vertebrae and feel a gap where they have been dislocated.

If you are planning on eating the bird you will need to follow the final step detailed below:

Before plucking and dressing, hang the bird by its feet so that the blood runs to neck. The gap that you felt in the vertebrae where the neck has been dislocated will hold some of the blood and you will need to cut a slit in the neck here, severing the main artery in the neck to ‘bleed' the bird. You will need to do this over a container. I use a black plastic rubbish bin with a plastic bin bag in it as the blood will splatter if a bucket is used and leave your floor looking like a horror film. The bin and plastic bin bag can be used to hold the feathers and insides when plucking and dressing before being knotted and disposed of.

You may find it easier (especially with cockerels) to use the broom stick method. Instead of holding the neck, place the birds head on the ground, comb upwards, beak pointing away from you and place a broom handle over the back of the neck up against the comb. Place your feet either side to securely hold the head and pull upwards on the feet to stretch the neck in one motion.

http://poultrykeeper.com/general-chickens/how-to-kill-a-chicken

Sounds so much more humane  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Correct xx

Not just about Eddie Didge lol Can't you see the test?
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:25 pm

David wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Gosh you are so damn good!  Brilliant of you to know who it is! HAHAHAHAHA

Well, as he started a thread about how ridiculous the fuss over halal was, I'd guess Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

I don't give a fuck Didge, I was more annoyed that the subject was diverted, especially when the people moaning about halal, that is pre-stunned, seemed to trying to put across that wringing a chicken's neck was more humane.

The Neck Dislocation Method

When killing a chicken, the aim is to minimise suffering so the bird becomes unconscious as quickly as possible. If done correctly, the neck is dislocated and the bird becomes unconscious quickly.

Ideally you should have an experienced poultry keeper show you how to do this as it is not easy to describe the method or show in pictures. This method can also be used on other small poultry but unless you are experienced, do not attempt it on larger birds like heavy breeds of ducks. Other methods such as a killing cone or the broomstick method can be used for large ducks, geese and turkeys.

1Catch the bird calmly ideally in the evening when the bird is roosting take it to a quiet location away from the others. A garage or outbuilding is ideal.

2Hold the birds legs firmly with your weakest hand (left hand for a right handed person). The legs should be held together, just above the feet.

3Place the birds chest on your thigh to support its weight. The bird is now upside down with the head being the lowest point of the bird and the legs the highest point .

4Open your first finger and second finger of your right hand. Place the back of the birds head tightly between these fingers and your thumb under the birds beak, tilting the head back slightly as shown in the photo.

5With a firm action, pull the neck sharply downwards bringing the head backwards at the same time, pressing your knuckles into the vertebrae of the bird so the head is bent back and neck stretched at the same time.

6Expect a lot of flapping of wings and kicking of legs. This can sometimes happen a few seconds after the dislocation. This is the reaction of the nervous system when the bird dies and the bird is not in any pain at this point providing the neck is dislocated.
If you have done the job correctly, you should have felt the neck ‘stretch' and the head move downwards. You should be able to run your finger and thumb down the vertebrae and feel a gap where they have been dislocated.

If you are planning on eating the bird you will need to follow the final step detailed below:

Before plucking and dressing, hang the bird by its feet so that the blood runs to neck. The gap that you felt in the vertebrae where the neck has been dislocated will hold some of the blood and you will need to cut a slit in the neck here, severing the main artery in the neck to ‘bleed' the bird. You will need to do this over a container. I use a black plastic rubbish bin with a plastic bin bag in it as the blood will splatter if a bucket is used and leave your floor looking like a horror film. The bin and plastic bin bag can be used to hold the feathers and insides when plucking and dressing before being knotted and disposed of.

You may find it easier (especially with cockerels) to use the broom stick method. Instead of holding the neck, place the birds head on the ground, comb upwards, beak pointing away from you and place a broom handle over the back of the neck up against the comb. Place your feet either side to securely hold the head and pull upwards on the feet to stretch the neck in one motion.

http://poultrykeeper.com/general-chickens/how-to-kill-a-chicken

Sounds so much more humane  Rolling Eyes 

Diverted in the first place by who ever has been feeding an agenda to Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:27 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not just about Eddie Didge lol  Can't you see the test?

Seriously getting funny now, and there was me thinking you had some sense David, it has nothing to do with any of you speakfree gang, this proves how such a feud between you all makes you all so paranoid,

Time you all moved on mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:

Well, as he started a thread about how ridiculous the fuss over halal was, I'd guess Ben.

Does she seriously think Ben advised Didge to set a test for Eddie?
This place is like an alternative reality sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:31 pm

And still she continues, again some people cannot just move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Not just about Eddie Didge lol  Can't you see the test?

Seriously getting funny now, and there was me thinking you had some sense David, it has nothing to do with any of you speakfree gang, this proves how such a feud between you all makes you all so paranoid,

Gang? These are words chosen by someone else. Sassy on SF repeatedly screamed and screamed to have you banned. I was never part of a gang or her gang HAHAHA
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA this should be in the joke section Laughing Laughing Laughing 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:37 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

Gang?  These are words chosen by someone else.   Sassy on SF repeatedly screamed and screamed to have you banned.  I was never part of a gang or her gang HAHAHA

You both have gangs, I know she did scream about me hence why we do not exactly get on and slag each other off all the time or did that escape you at any point David?
You and others jump on the bandwagon to posters, that is gang mentality, protection if you like also, safety in numbers, but both sides of the feud you have going on does this!
It does show how again a silly feud between you all where something that has nothing to do with any of you or involves any of you makes you so paranoid you all immediately come to daft conclusions.

Hence why I keep saying you need to move on because it has become so bad it dictates your actions now on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Gang?  These are words chosen by someone else.   Sassy on SF repeatedly screamed and screamed to have you banned.  I was never part of a gang or her gang HAHAHA

You both have gangs, I know she did scream about me hence why we do not exactly get on and slag each other off all the time or did that escape you at any point David?
You and others jump on the bandwagon to posters, that is gang mentality, protection if you like also, safety in numbers, but both sides of the feud you have going on does this!
It does show how again a silly feud between you all where something that has nothing to do with any of you or involves any of you makes you so paranoid you all immediately come to daft conclusions.

Hence why I keep saying you need to move on because it has become so bad it dictates your actions now on this forum

I am not part of a gang and please don't tell me I am paranoid thank you very much. Stop overreacting didge.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:42 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am not part of a gang and please don't tell me I am paranoid thank you very much.   Stop overreacting didge.

Then do not make paranoid claims David, as clearly it is all of you over reacting as seen by the posts you have all made, so on both counts David, I suggest you move on like I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

I am not part of a gang and please don't tell me I am paranoid thank you very much.   Stop overreacting didge.

Then do not make paranoid claims David, as clearly it is all of you over reacting as seen by the posts you have all made, so on both counts David, I suggest you move on like I said.

Sorry didge when you are like that there is no talking see you later.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:44 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sorry didge when you are like that there is no talking see you later.

Yes and close the door on the way out, is chilly in hear with so much hot air being thrown out on this thread, we need to not waste it.

take care David

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Happy to move on, straight after you tell us who advised you to set that test. It really is that simple, if you dont it must mean you are a liar or a coward or a fool.
Which are you Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Well, the last few pages of this have been like a comedy routine, absolutely hilarious!  ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, the last few pages of this have been like a comedy routine, absolutely hilarious!  ::smthg:: 

Cheers Sassy for another stunning display of ignorance being bliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:50 pm

I don't want to eat meat which has been prayed over to allah , being a Christian i have no fear of whatever i eat because all food comes from God and allah is not God , i just do not want to be forced lied to about the way my food is slaughtered thank you .

Ben you best set the board so allah is a capital and god too you know how important it is to you .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sat May 10, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Happy to move on, straight after you tell us who advised you to set that test. It really is that simple, if you dont it must mean you are a liar or a coward or a fool.
Which are you Didge?

I am anything you want me to be because your guilt trip card is not going to make me do anything petal.
Seriously words stated about me do not bother me Nems, I may fight against abusive words onto others, but call me what you like, as that is not going to bother me in the slightest and loose any sleep over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Which are you Didge?

I am anything you want me to be because your guilt trip card is not going to make me do anything petal.
Seriously words stated about me do not bother me Nems, I may fight against abusive words onto others, but call me what you like, as that is not going to bother me in the slightest and loose any sleep over.

You fight nothing mate, all you do, as shown again by this test nonsense, is fire the bullets made by others.
Going to tell us who advised you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

You fight nothing mate, all you do, as shown again by this test nonsense, is fire the bullets made by others.
Going to tell us who advised you ?

Well that is your view and you are welcome to it Nems, hope you feel better for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 5:28 pm

The difference between me, and somebody who is weak-minded and has no concept of their own opinion, is that I would never, ever, get into a conversation whereby somebody asks me to "test" somebody else, especially somebody I like.

Didge is lying, absolutely, through his teeth about somebody asking him to do that.
How do I know?

He is too loyal, too honest and too upfront.

Isn't he??????

Well, he always says he is, anyway.

Let's move on though, as he rightly suggested.

I've had a great day shopping and spoiled myself silly  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm

eddie wrote:The difference between me, and somebody who is weak-minded and has no concept of their own opinion, is that I would never, ever, get into a conversation whereby somebody asks me to "test" somebody else, especially somebody I like.

Didge is lying, absolutely, through his teeth about somebody asking him to do that.
How do I know?

He is too loyal, too honest and too upfront.

Isn't he??????

Well, he always says he is, anyway.

Let's move on though, as he rightly suggested.

I've had a great day shopping and spoiled myself silly  cheers 

I do not lie and being loyal & honest would mean I would not expose the person or lie, so you just proved I did not lie Eddie and happy to move on,
Glad you had a great day shopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Hahahahahahahaha  :asbluras: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:35 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahahahaha  :asbluras: 

cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:54 pm

You couldnt make that shit up could you Edds?
You may be right though, he is a liar or weak minded.
Either way he isnt worth a light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Nobody answered my question yet....
I don't want halal, and I don't want an Islamic prayer said over the meat I buy either.
Why is it ok to impose halal onto me or anyone else against their wishes in our own secular country?
How does it affect you if a prayer is said over some meat you might eat.
Does it make it taste different or cause you to get ill or something.
It affects me that things are being changed to suit what is essentially a minority of immigrants and forced onto everybody else without care for their wishes or views and has been secretly going on at an ever increasing level for years.
Who's country is it?
Any why are our views considered so worthless?
And since when has democracy meant minority rule?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Nems wrote:

Point proven again, unable to move on, and trying to stir up constant trouble.
Like I say I am anything you want me to be.
Do you feel better for that, where you feel empowered for being childish?

You really need to mentally grow up Nems and move on, because allowing your life to be led by grudges shows you have never moved on from that one single point in life where it started to continually do so throughout your life.
These are pointers showing how people like yourself find it very difficult to move on, you allow one problem to go unresolved and before you know it this one problem has turned into a thousand, which all of them could have been prevented by you resolving your first one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:
How does it affect you if a prayer is said over some meat you might eat.
Does it make it taste different or cause you to get ill or something.
It affects me that things are being changed to suit what is essentially a minority of immigrants and forced onto everybody else without care for their wishes or views and has been secretly going on at an ever increasing level for years.
Who's country is it?
Any why are our views considered so worthless?
And since when has democracy meant minority rule?

So where other countries accommodate British people, we should be intolerant is what you are suggesting to others who come here, based on now something so trivial being as you eat it, in meat. 
How are Muslims ruling this country when it is companies that make the decision to obtain this meat, that again is yet another xenophobic view point making yet again an unsubstantiated claim, to promote fear of people, based no on a hypocritical view point on the slaughter of animals negating the welfare of the animal in the first place by having no issue it should die.

What you are showing is how easily you are led by fear and prejudice , a true sign of gullibilty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

You really need to mentally grow up Nems and move on, because allowing your life to be led by grudges shows you have never moved on from that one single point in life where it started to continually do so throughout your life.
These are pointers showing how people like yourself find it very difficult to move on, you allow one problem to go unresolved and before you know it this one problem has turned into a thousand, which all of them could have been prevented by you resolving your first one.

God I do wish you were even a tenth as clever as you think you are. You are a mug too easily influenced. Thats fine, but you are a sniveller too and thats not fine. Remember you started this by proudly announcing that you had been advised to set a test to prove something about someone. That is how simple it is. Insult away Didge but remember you are the one that is too scared to answer the question. And no amount of insulting or posting move on will alter that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

God I do wish you were even a tenth as clever as you think you are. You are a mug too easily influenced. Thats fine, but you are a sniveller too and thats not fine. Remember you started this by proudly announcing that you had been advised to set a test to prove something about someone. That is how simple it is. Insult away Didge but remember you are the one that is too scared to answer the question. And no amount of insulting or posting move on will alter that.

I am very clever Nems, because I am easily able to get you to react every time and all you respond with is yet more childish insults, you do not like being exposed, sorry that is your fault for creating that problem in the first place, thus you only have yourself to blame. 
So again I am happy with how you have changed within a day to view me so different even after knowing me so many years, where you have done the same before, it speaks volumes about you and the reality is you are only nice to some people because you seek their support, mainly because you have so little confidence in yourself and need assurance.
Quite sad really, when you think about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Again ignoring the points, twisting it to be some how racist or xenaphobic again, and ignoring the fundamental flaw in his argument that we are accommodated abroad some how but forgetting that where we might be accommodated does not equate to any thing being forced onto the rest of The population of host country, while we accommodate others wishes here, exemption in law for religious slaughter for muslems (and Jews) but this IS being forced on the rest of The population!!!!!
Don't you see the difference??
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Erm didge? Hate to point it out mate but didn't you change your view of me within a day?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Again ignoring the points, twisting it to be some how racist or xenaphobic again, and ignoring the fundamental flaw in his argument that we are accommodated abroad some how but forgetting that where we might be accommodated does not equate to any thing being forced onto the rest of The population of host country, while we accommodate others wishes here, exemption in law for religious slaughter for muslems (and Jews) but this IS being forced on the rest of The population!!!!!
Don't you see the difference??

I ignored no points and as seen you could not counter them, you badly tried to ignore them.
What is being forced onto you here?
Meat, which you eat and then quibble over how that animal was butchered, thus making a clear contradiction to animal welfare being as the biggest welfare that animal could receive is its own life.
So basically you are using the halal method as a smokescreen, as you are certainly not concerned about all meat being labelled with which practice it comes from, let alone how the animals are treated reared in this places

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:18 pm

eddie wrote:Erm didge? Hate to point it out mate but didn't you change your view of me within a day?

Yes Eddie I changed my view in a day, but was i throwing abuse about as Nems is now?
No, can you see the difference?
Not difficult really is it Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Erm didge? Hate to point it out mate but didn't you change your view of me within a day?

Yes Eddie I changed my view in a day, but was i throwing abuse about as Nems is now?

Not in your world, apparently.
I think that I've never known a grown man to act so obsessively.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not in your world, apparently.
I think that I've never known a grown man to act so obsessively.

Even more proving the point

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next