NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter

3 posters

Go down

Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter Empty Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:11 am

The Michigan man who gunned down his wife, nearly killed their daughter and was fatally shot by police had fallen down a “rabbit hole” of conspiracy theories leading up to the shooting, his other daughter said.

Igor Lanis, 53, believed “deep state” forces stole the 2020 election from Donald Trump, staged mass shootings and the "fake" Jan. 6 riot, and hatched plots to harm Americans with vaccines and 5G technology, Rebecca Lanis said Wednesday.

Igor Lanis, a suburban Detroit auto industry employee, was arguing with his wife, Tina Lanis, 56, and daughter Rachel Lanis, 25, early Sunday when the two women were about to drive away from their home — but not before he opened fire with a shotgun, Rebecca Lanis said.

Igor and Tina Lanis with their daughters Rebecca, left, and Rachel.
Igor and Tina Lanis with their daughters, Rebecca, left, and Rachel in 2004.Courtesy Rebecca Lanis
Rebecca Lanis, 21, who wasn't home at the time of the shooting, said she doesn't know what sparked the argument that turned deadly.

“They were both going to leave. My mom was grabbing something in the house before they were leaving," she said. "As my sister was waiting in the porch, my dad shot her, my sister. Then he also shot my mom.”

The murder in Walled Lake, Michigan

Rachel Lanis called 911 at about 4:11 a.m. Sunday and “stated that she had just been shot by her father” on Glenwood Drive in Walled Lake, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

When deputies and Walled Lake police arrived, Igor Lanis came out the front door with a Remington 870 pump action shotgun and shot at officers before they returned fire and killed him, the sheriff’s office said.

Tina Lanis was found dead, “shot multiple times in the back, and it appears that she was also attempting to flee out of the front door,” the sheriff’s office said.

The family dog, Sammy, also was found dead, shot multiple times.

Rebecca Lanis suspects her father, her mother and her sister could have been arguing about politics or conspiracy theories, but she hasn't asked her surviving sister.

“I just didn't want to know. I don’t really want to know," she said.

Rebecca Lanis said she wished she had been there early Sunday, believing she could have quickly ushered her sister and mother to safety.

"I kind of wonder if I could have driven up there at 4 and then they could have run into my car and we could have driven away," she said. "I don’t know."

Trumpism is a deadly disease.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter Empty Re: Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:26 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
The Michigan man who gunned down his wife, nearly killed their daughter and was fatally shot by police had fallen down a “rabbit hole” of conspiracy theories leading up to the shooting, his other daughter said.

Igor Lanis, 53, believed “deep state” forces stole the 2020 election from Donald Trump, staged mass shootings and the "fake" Jan. 6 riot, and hatched plots to harm Americans with vaccines and 5G technology, Rebecca Lanis said Wednesday.

Igor Lanis, a suburban Detroit auto industry employee, was arguing with his wife, Tina Lanis, 56, and daughter Rachel Lanis, 25, early Sunday when the two women were about to drive away from their home — but not before he opened fire with a shotgun, Rebecca Lanis said.

Igor and Tina Lanis with their daughters, Rebecca, left, and Rachel in 2004.Courtesy Rebecca Lanis
Rebecca Lanis, 21, who wasn't home at the time of the shooting, said she doesn't know what sparked the argument that turned deadly.

“They were both going to leave. My mom was grabbing something in the house before they were leaving," she said. "As my sister was waiting in the porch, my dad shot her, my sister. Then he also shot my mom.”

Rachel Lanis called 911 at about 4:11 a.m. Sunday and “stated that she had just been shot by her father” on Glenwood Drive in Walled Lake, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

When deputies and Walled Lake police arrived, Igor Lanis came out the front door with a Remington 870 pump action shotgun and shot at officers before they returned fire and killed him, the sheriff’s office said.

Tina Lanis was found dead, “shot multiple times in the back, and it appears that she was also attempting to flee out of the front door,” the sheriff’s office said.

Rebecca Lanis suspects her father, her mother and her sister could have been arguing about politics or conspiracy theories, but she hasn't asked her surviving sister.

Rebecca Lanis said she wished she had been there early Sunday, believing she could have quickly ushered her sister and mother to safety.

"I kind of wonder if I could have driven up there at 4 and then they could have run into my car and we could have driven away," she said. "I don’t know."

You sound like someone on the far right talking about Muslims..
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter Empty Re: Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

That's a very good point. Why would someone who follows a political movement do so with a fervour reminiscent of deep religious faith?

Anyway, point taken. If you can point me out some peace-loving insurrectionist Q-anon people, I'd be happy to learn more about them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:04 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's a very good point. Why would someone who follows a political movement do so with a fervour reminiscent of deep religious faith?

Anyway, point taken. If you can point me out some peace-loving insurrectionist Q-anon people, I'd be happy to learn more about them.

I guess it depends on what "Trumpism" is?

Is it simply support, or does it require cult like adherence and the desire to harm others in support of him?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I guess it depends on what "Trumpism" is?

Is it simply support, or does it require cult like adherence and the desire to harm others in support of him?

Everybody knows the difference between someone who voted for Trump simply because they always vote for Republicans, and someone who is part of the movement turning Trump into some sort of second coming of Jesus (not joking or exaggerating, there are billboards and at least one book I know of that say Trump is Christ).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am

Trump supporter murders wife, kills family dog, shoots daughter 4183205388

So...

That's what Smelly B's been up to ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down