NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!)

4 posters

Go down

The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!) Empty The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!)

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:44 pm

Maybe the title is a bit misleading -- the fight isn't over and there's a LOT of work to do.

But enough people have ignored the denialists long enough and just gotten on with the hard work that now, the momentum has tipped. Fossil fuel fans are, fittingly, dinosaurs now.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!) Empty Re: The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!)

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, they are burning more coal in Europe and fighting over firewood.

Green energy is great, until you're faced with frostbite.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!) Empty Re: The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!)

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:05 pm

The climate is always changing... During most of the last 5,000 and 10,000 years it has been as warm or warmer than it is now.

We have just come out of a 700 year long cool period known as the 'little ice age'.

All of this is shown in ice core data from GISP2 and Vostok.

However, the Vostok data goes back about 600,000 years and shows a more important regular cycle of us having relatively warm periods of about 10,000 years followed immediately by an ice age that lasts around 75,000 years before we have another 10,000 year relatively warm period again.

Also, the warmer or as warm periods we have had over the last 10,000 years were all whilst having lower CO2 levels... Which proves that it is absolutely nothing to do with CO2.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:20 am

All you ever do is repeat the exact same, thousands-of-times refuted bullshit, over and over.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:57 pm

I speak the truth!

And if you actually did some research on what I say, and check the data for yourself, you would see it is all true!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:00 pm

Just read your sig... Is it a description of yourself and of those idiot climate activists who are glueing themselves to roads and stopping ambulances and fire fighters from saving peoples lives...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I speak the truth!

And if you actually did some research on what I say, and check the data for yourself, you would see it is all true!!!

I've researched this topic as a hobby for decades. I know far more about it than you do, and unlike you, I've never been afraid to expose my mind to ideas I might not find comfortable! So cram it, Monk!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:13 am

Really...?

Then it's funny how you don't know anything about the little ice age, or GISP2, or Vostok...

Or that most of the last 10,000 years has been warmer or as warm as now although with lower levels of CO2!!!

ANYONE WITH AN OPEN MIND AND HALF A BRAIN CAN DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH AND CONFIRM THIS TO BE TRUE!!!

SO WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR FAILING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THESE SIMPLE FACTS???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:23 am

sunny

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...

Still has ignorantly stupid as ever...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:59 pm

For the ignoramus 'wolfie'...

https://www.science.smith.edu/climatelit/the-effects-of-the-little-ice-age/

And...

The Fight Over Climate Change is Over (The Greenies Won!) Interglacial-temperature-last-10k-years-very-nice-artfig1_zps8eb1c4a0
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down