NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

+11
jaded fox
harvesmom
Irn Bru
stardesk
Eilzel
David
eddie
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
gerber
15 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 10 Empty Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by gerber Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

‘We spend a lot of time listening to our guests and do our best to cater to their needs. Whether this means creating vegan-friendly pizzas or serving halal chicken, we take their feedback seriously.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622052/Pizza-Express-reveal-chicken-use-halal-dont-tell-customers-unless-ask-staff.html#ixzz312ebad4Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail on Sunday has previously revealed that halal meat from animals who had been stunned before slaughter was being sold in schools, hospitals, pubs and at famous sporting venues such as Ascot and Twickenham.
All the beef, chicken and lamb sold to fans at Wembley was secretly prepared in accordance with Islamic law, while Cheltenham College was one of several top public schools which also served halal chicken to pupils without informing them.

Add to the list nandos and KFC.................

I will be asking in the future before I eat the origin of the meat, unknown and I will not be ordering.

Why should we have to put up with this because some can't eat what we eat ?

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 10 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

God I do wish you were even a tenth as clever as you think you are. You are a mug too easily influenced. Thats fine, but you are a sniveller too and thats not fine. Remember you started this by proudly announcing that you had been advised to set a test to prove something about someone. That is how simple it is. Insult away Didge but remember you are the one that is too scared to answer the question. And no amount of insulting or posting move on will alter that.

I am very clever Nems, because I am easily able to get you to react every time and all you respond with is yet more childish insults, you do not like being exposed, sorry that is your fault for creating that problem in the first place, thus you only have yourself to blame. 
So again I am happy with how you have changed within a day to view me so different even after knowing me so many years, where you have done the same before, it speaks volumes about you and the reality is you are only nice to some people because you seek their support, mainly because you have so little confidence in yourself and need assurance.
Quite sad really, when you think about it

Why are you so shocked?
Ok I have always known you are a pain in the arse and at least 70% incomprehensible but I always thought you were earnest and your heart, if not always your sentence construction, was in the right place.
Damn right Im shocked that you are so easily swayed. I am with Harvesmom and Edds here, you cannot imagine the magnitude of the shit I do not give if you do or dont like me.
You are irrelevant BUT when you come out with a pile of crap telling this forum you were advised to set a test then bloody right I will have something to say. Bloody hell Didge, tstop and think what an utter utter berk that makes you look!

Oh and make no mistake I know who it was and I know why.

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 10 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Again ignoring the points.
You keep saying that it is not important but then keep defending that it has to be done a certain way, the muslem way.
You're as slippery as an eel dodge.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am very clever Nems, because I am easily able to get you to react every time and all you respond with is yet more childish insults, you do not like being exposed, sorry that is your fault for creating that problem in the first place, thus you only have yourself to blame. 
So again I am happy with how you have changed within a day to view me so different even after knowing me so many years, where you have done the same before, it speaks volumes about you and the reality is you are only nice to some people because you seek their support, mainly because you have so little confidence in yourself and need assurance.
Quite sad really, when you think about it

Why are you so shocked?
Not shocked just knew your nice manner was not at all real Nems as seen by how you get involved and spout abuse
Ok I have always known you are a pain in the arse and at least 70% incomprehensible but I always thought you were earnest and your heart, if not always your sentence construction, was in the right place.
Damn right Im shocked that you are so easily swayed. I am with Harvesmom and Edds here, you cannot imagine the magnitude of the shit I do not give if you do or dont like me.
You are irrelevant BUT when you come out with a pile of crap telling this forum you were advised to set a test then bloody right I will have something to say. Bloody hell Didge, tstop and think what an utter utter berk that makes you look!

Nems I do not dislike anyone, that is where you go wrong, I just do not have much time for them, because this is after all a forum where I really do not know any of you in real life, though can easily see how people are. So I do not hold anything against people but will batter them for coming out with crap.
You have no idea who it was and shows again how you are more concerned about that then Eddie, it shows you are more so wrapped up in a feud which again is nothing to do with any of this.
That is why you complicate your life so much, with such paranoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Again ignoring the points.
You keep saying that it is not important but then keep defending that it has to be done a certain way, the muslem way.
You're as slippery as an eel dodge.

That is really funny after you always do, as seen this is now all you can counter with because my points made yours look very silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes Eddie I changed my view in a day, but was i throwing abuse about as Nems is now?
No, can you see the difference?
Not difficult really is it Eddie

Not in your world, apparently.
I think that I've never known a grown man to act so obsessively.

Good evening Eddie.

Eddie,Eddie,Eddie,may I make a polite suggestion to you regarding the site mental disorder patient,Didge.

Put him on ignore.

I'm not one to usually give advice to people but I tell you this.After I put him on ignore for a few months,posting on here immediatley became more enjoyable & easy.

After that period of time I took him off ignore & communicated with him again & it went downhill fairly quickly.....so now I have him back on ignore & posting again is enjoyable.And it's nice to speak to other posters without his irrelevant rubbish encroaching upon sensible conversations.

You have used the correct word to describe him.......Obsessive.

Regards,Shady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Shady wrote:
eddie wrote:

Good evening Eddie.

Eddie,Eddie,Eddie,may I make a polite suggestion to you regarding the site mental disorder patient,Didge.

Put him on ignore.

I'm not one to usually give advice to people but I tell you this.After I put him on ignore for a few months,posting on here immediatley became more enjoyable & easy.

After that period of time I took him off ignore & communicated with him again & it went downhill fairly quickly.....so now I have him back on ignore & posting again is enjoyable.And it's nice to speak to other posters without his irrelevant rubbish encroaching upon sensible conversations.

You have used the correct word to describe him.......Obsessive.

Regards,Shady.

You see another one who is so bent up with forum stirring, he lives by it, which is why I love shady so much, bless his heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Why are you so shocked?
Not shocked just knew your nice manner was not at all real Nems as seen by how you get involved and spout abuse

Nems I do not dislike anyone, that is where you go wrong, I just do not have much time for them, because this is after all a forum where I really do not know any of you in real life, though can easily see how people are. So I do not hold anything against people but will batter them for coming out with crap.
You have no idea who it was and shows again how you are more concerned about that then Eddie, it shows you are more so wrapped up in a feud which again is nothing to do with any of this.

FFS Didge, this is getting ludicrous and I am sick to death of the stupid cow's insinuations. Will you please tell her who asked you, otherwise when he comes on, I'm going to ask Ben to tell you to cough up. You are feeding her paranoia and god knows she is paranoid enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Even more proving the point

Thanks

It's ok didge, I think it's bloody unfair you're taking the rap for this!
It's the organ grinder who's responsible for being so obsessive and sad, not the monkey.

So I've asked the Tester to come forward.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

FFS Didge, this is getting ludicrous and I am sick to death of the stupid cow's insinuations.   Will you please tell her who asked you, otherwise when he comes on, I'm going to ask Ben to tell you to cough up.    You are feeding her paranoia and god knows she is paranoid enough.

Ask away Sassy, because Ben does not have to make me do anything and again she has the issue being so paranoid, not me and again what is so stupid as you and Eddie get on so well together so it is not only absurd for her to think it is you, but silly beyond belief.
This is my view towards another and does not involve any of you except Eddie and I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

FFS Didge, this is getting ludicrous and I am sick to death of the stupid cow's insinuations.   Will you please tell her who asked you, otherwise when he comes on, I'm going to ask Ben to tell you to cough up.    You are feeding her paranoia and god knows she is paranoid enough.

Ask away Sassy, because Ben does not have to make me do anything and again she has the issue being so paranoid, not me and again what is so stupid as you and Eddie get on so well together so it is not only absurd for her to think it is you, but silly beyond belief.
This is my view towards another and does not involve any of you except Eddie and I.

That is not the point Didge!   No matter what you say, Nems etc will put it down to me until you either say you made it up or the person comes forward and I'm just not having it, I'm sick to the back teeth of the stupid insinuations and paranoia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is not the point Didge!   No matter what you say, Nems etc will put it down to me until you either say you made it up or the person comes forward and I'm just not having it, I'm sick to the back teeth of the stupid insinuations and paranoia.

Eddie has just said correctly that she knows it is not you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sassy, didge assumed (tut, tut didgie!!!) that I thought it was you.
I never, ever mentioned your name, not once.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Er No I did not assume you thought it was her, maybe you can show where I did?
No, didn;t think so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Good evening Sassy.

Now then Sass,I've not read through all of this thread because no doubt it's about the same old Didge crap......so Sassy....put him on ignore....He's a basket case & he can't help himself.

Have pity on him & press the ignore button.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Good evening Sassy.

Now then Sass,I've not read through all of this thread because no doubt it's about the same old Didge crap......so Sassy....put him on ignore....He's a basket case & he can't help himself.

Have pity on him & press the ignore button.

Bless, never knew I had wound up shady so well.

Bless him

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:47 pm

It's okay shady, as soon as the "tester" turns up on my thread in miscellany, all will be resolved.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:It's okay shady, as soon as the "tester" turns up on my thread in miscellany, all will be resolved.

You will have a long wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:50 pm

eddie wrote:It's okay shady, as soon as the "tester" turns up on my thread in miscellany, all will be resolved.

Fine.But put him on ignore anyway....it drives him mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No you haven't, but other people have made it perfectly clear. I might have Nems on ignore but all her posts have been replied to, so I have seen them, and it was obvious what she was getting at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Shady wrote:

Fine.But put him on ignore anyway....it drives him mad.

I love it, it shows people cower and turn tail when challenged, because it still does not stop me replying to their posts mate

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Didge wrote:

You mean whilst you figure out your lie?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nope, but please do continue, because it is actually proving even more what I was told Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

No you haven't, but other people have made it perfectly clear.   I might have Nems on ignore but all her posts have been replied to, so I have seen them, and it was obvious what she was getting at.  

...Nems definitely thought it was you first and foremost Sassy..and was totally itching to be right, now Didge revealed it's not you who is the tester, she has had to acknowledge that...

Nems is the type who would still claim to know who it is , should any accused tester be eliminated one by one...right down to the genuine tester...most likely saying...oh oh I knew it was them!, but it's just hot air and I see she logged off when she found out it was not you Sassy...that seemed to take the sting out of the ' excitement ' for her.

And it think Nems was even praying it would be you Sass.
How this subject really excited her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Well, she certainly seemed ready to explode all over the walls. Oh, I know she hoped it was me don't worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No you haven't, but other people have made it perfectly clear.   I might have Nems on ignore but all her posts have been replied to, so I have seen them, and it was obvious what she was getting at.  

...Nems definitely  thought it was you first and foremost Sassy..and was totally itching to be right, now Didge revealed it's not you who is the tester, she has had to acknowledge that...

Nems is the type who would still claim to know who it is , should any accused tester be eliminated one by one...right down to the genuine tester...most likely saying...oh oh I knew it was them!, but it's just hot air and I see she logged off when she found out it was not you Sassy...that seemed to take the sting out of the ' excitement ' for her.

Actually JD, my little shit stirrer, you are completely wrong again. Nems text me, and a few others first thing this morning and said who she thought it was, and i can tell you it ISN'T sassy.

So stick that up your kilt and smoke it.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

...Nems definitely  thought it was you first and foremost Sassy..and was totally itching to be right, now Didge revealed it's not you who is the tester, she has had to acknowledge that...

Shut up JD and get your tongue out of didge's arse.
He might just be testing you, you know......... Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Nope, but please do continue, because it is actually proving even more what I was told Eddie

What you were told?
I thought the test was your idea?

Dearie me didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Blimey texting each other, call in the troops, we need back up, oh my.

And Eddie, just because you are pissed with me does not mean you can be abusive also to others, you expose yourself further by doing so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Actually JD, my little shit stirrer, you are completely wrong again. Nems text me, and a few others first thing this morning and said who she thought it was, and i can tell you it ISN'T sassy.

Interesting, when I think back because how would Nems have texted you about this in the morning, when she jumped in later in the afternoon mistakenly thinking it was about you or even not replying in the morning?

Sorry you were just exposed for telling a right whopper

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Didge wrote:Blimey texting each other, call in the troops, we need back up, oh my.

And Eddie, just because you are pissed with me does not mean you can be abusive also to others, you expose yourself further by doing so

Sorry, are you telling me what to do or are you testing me?

Listen hard: I don't care what you think of me didge. I don't care about exposing myself on a two-bit forum (sorry Ben)

Speaking of exposing Deputy Speaker, I think we can now see who's been caught in a silly little lie.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Interesting, when I think back because how would Nems have texted you about this in the morning, when she jumped in later in the afternoon mistakenly thinking it was about you or even not replying in the morning?

You can wriggle like a worm on a fishing hook all you like Didge. Do you not have friends who text you? No??? I am amazed....

I can't remember the exact time of day the conversation was if I'm honest but there you go. My first thing is far earlier than most peoples as I have horses etc to see to before I can start my day. I havent actually just sat on here all day like you I have been doing other things as well. You know, counting my blades of grass? Time flies when you are having so much fun. But next time I receive a text message I will be sure to make a note of the exact time, just for you.

Now. Back to the point, are we getting a name or not? This is all about you you know, not me.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Blimey texting each other, call in the troops, we need back up, oh my.

Listen hard: I don't care what you think of me didge. I don't care about exposing myself on a two-bit forum (sorry Ben)

Speaking of exposing Deputy Speaker, I think we can now see who's been caught in a silly little lie.

No just laughing about how some posters text each other to round up numbers to prove even more so my view on gang mentality, that they need each other for support Eddie.
All you are doing is proving how much you do actually care by your replies Eddie, you do not even see that because you are very very annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

You can wriggle like a worm on a fishing hook all you like Didge. Do you not have friends who text you? No??? I am amazed....

I can't remember the exact time of day the conversation was if I'm honest but there you go. My first thing is far earlier than most peoples as I have horses etc to see to before I can start my day. I havent actually just sat on here all day like you I have been doing other things as well. You know, counting my blades of grass? Time flies when you are having so much fun. But next time I receive a text message I will be sure to make a note of the exact time, just for you.

Now. Back to the point, are we getting a name or not? This is all about you you know, not me.

Pllease spare me your blushes, not only does it prove the gang mentality you text each other clearly for support, but it also exposes you lying in regards to you all insinuating it was sassy, which you only changed from doing after Eddie stated she knew it was not sassy.
The fact you think you know who it is shows even more how paranoid you are and still over a feud

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

No just laughing about how some posters text each other to round up numbers to prove even more so my view on gang mentality, that they need each other for support Eddie.
All you are doing is proving how much you do actually care by your replies Eddie, you do not even see that because you are very very annoyed.

Yeah I'm annoyed, and you're trying to worm your way out of your silly lie.

I'm annoyed,
Nice to meet you, worm.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Pllease spare me your blushes, not only does it prove the gang mentality you text each other clearly for support, but it also exposes you lying in regards to you all insinuating it was sassy, which you only changed from doing after Eddie stated she knew it was not sassy.
The fact you think you know who it is shows even more how paranoid you are and still over a feud

wriggle wriggle wriggle. Come on, lets have the name. We're all getting tired of waiting now  :asboredas: 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Way to go with the ignoring attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Folks, I never asked anybody to test anybody, I don't know what the test was supposed to be, I don't know what the conclusions were supposed to be and frankly, this all seems like a big waste of time.

WAY too big a deal over some little controversy on a two-bit board  lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Folks, I never asked anybody to test anybody, I don't know what the test was supposed to be, I don't know what the conclusions were supposed to be and frankly, this all seems like a big waste of time.

Quite.

Though I have to say, it's more a three-bit.
You have very classy posters  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Folks, I never asked anybody to test anybody, I don't know what the test was supposed to be, I don't know what the conclusions were supposed to be and frankly, this all seems like a big waste of time.

Except the experiment is going so accordingly to plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Didge wrote:

Didge, i don't care how much you say you don't care what people think of you, at least have the grace to say what the experiment was and who asked you to do it. For the simple reason it is stirring up ill feeling. And anyone who continues to do that when they know what is happening is beneath contempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Nearly every  Indian takeaway use Halal meat!!

Many are run by Iraqis, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Iranians etc..
But nobody bats an eyelid on a Saturday night, and I don't even think it would cross anyone's mind ...and even if it had, they must just think....fuck  it, I'm pissed and this tastes great anyway.

More RW hypocrisy!! Laughing 

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge, i don't care how much you say you don't care what people think of you, at least have the grace to say what the experiment was and who asked you to do it.   For the simple reason it is stirring up ill feeling.   And anyone who continues to do that when they know what is happening is beneath contempt.

He doesn't have a fucking clue sassy.
He made it up on the spur of the moment (some say he was drunk) and now will make up,some shite.
I've lost every shred of respect for him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Didge, i don't care how much you say you don't care what people think of you, at least have the grace to say what the experiment was and who asked you to do it.   For the simple reason it is stirring up ill feeling.   And anyone who continues to do that when they know what is happening is beneath contempt.

He made it up on the spur of the moment (some say he was drunk) and now will make up,some shite.

Well I'm more than furious with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well I'm more than furious with him.  

That's what happens when a lie is told.
It has far-reaching consequences.

What an idiot.  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'll be honest I thought he was drunk last night, which is why I ignored him. But apparently not, as he has continued it into this morning.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Let's not call one another that, please?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 pm

eddie wrote:

Quite.

I would say the majority are, but this is getting silly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Quite.

I would say the majority are, but this is getting silly.

Then look at the person who started it Ben.
Who always rubs everyone up the wrong way.

This is the second time he has stated on me badly and no one, NO ONE, ever defends him!
Why?
Not because I'm so loved but because he's in the wrong!

We tried ignoring him last night and he spammed our posts.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Have I missed the post where you tell her off for calling me a stupid cow???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Have I missed the post where you tell her off for calling me a stupid cow???

I can't win here, can?

Fine, you can all rip each other's heads off. It's the weekend for Christ's sake, I'm going to enjoy some of it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next