NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal

3 posters

Go down

Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal Empty Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 am

WALEED Aly has mocked Senator Pauline Hanson’s attempt to urge Australians to buy “non-Halal” Easter eggs in a simple yet perfect way on The Project.

On Tuesday night, the panel played the appeal the One Nation Senator made in a video posted to her Facebook page on Tuesday morning. In the clip, Ms Hanson notes Cadbury chocolate is halal-certified before plugging its competitors that are “not Halal certified”, including Lindt and Darrell Lea.

After giggling at the video, The Project panellist Peter Helliar asked Aly to explain Halal.

“How many baby bunnies have to die for Halal to be ...? Is that what Pauline is saying?” he joked. “Why can’t you enjoy a Lindt gold bunny like the rest of us?”

That’s when Aly poked a hole through Ms Hanson’s claims that Lindt’s famous gold bunnies are not Halal certified.

“I eat these all the time. These are awesome,” he said nonchalantly. “In fact, I’ll check the ingredients right now. Yeah, that’s entirely Halal. It’s all vegetarian. Do you want me to prove it?”

And prove it he did. Aly peeled back the gold foil of the chocolate bunny and bit into the ear.

“This is really good,” he confirmed. When his co-host Bickmore asked if she could have some, Aly quipped: “You’re gonna get Halal germs!”

Wrapping up the impromptu lesson, Aly concluded: “That has nothing to do with Halal, but thanks for asking.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/want-me-to-prove-it-waleed-aly-perfectly-mocks-hansons-nonhalal-easter-egg-endorsement/news-story/de783d7bcd24282489b2441004db7af5
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal Empty Re: Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:34 am

Just goes to show those that Scream Anti Halal are normally just ignorant dickheads..

Hanson as been stupid enough to say she REFUSES to eat halal food... SO no Easter eggs for her.

She is has got to be the poster child for Dumb Racist She made a political career in the 90's out of the 'Asian invasion' and being a racist twat towards them. But of course She was WRONG time has shown it all to be just racist bullshit she was spouting. Now she says the exact same things about Muslims, Which is also just racist Bullshit too.

P.S. Waleed Aly is Sometimes referred to as Aussie John Stewart for his political take downs of ignorant dickheads
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal Empty Re: Pauline Hanson Wants to Boycott Halal Easter eggs, Doesn't undersand they're all halal

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Idea

Typical of the "anti-halal" beying mob, none of them usually realise just how many foods are naturally/intrinsically "halal", (i.e. don't require 'certification'..)....

For example :
Fish  (except for poisonous species..)
Poultry
Eggs (from approved types of birds..)
Salads, unprocessed fruit & vegetables
Milk; Chocolate, coffee, tea
Legumes, nuts,
Honey  (but not the bees themselves..)
Cheeses and yoghurts that don't contain 'haram' additives..

"Ignorance is bliss !"  In Pauline Hanson's One Nation.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:33 pm

I don't understand people who think like her, I never have. I buy food in my supermarket from all sections - halal, Asian, Jewish (a particular favourite aisle).

Who cares?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

There is always a packet of bacon and porch chops in the halal meat in Tesco . Ever since the complaint from the manager asking people to respect the halal section its just made it worse .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:There is always a packet of bacon and porch chops in the halal meat in Tesco . Ever since the complaint from the manager asking people to respect the halal section its just made it worse .

That is really says more about the awful on the people that move the bacon of pork there.. No No No No

I eat everything but that is no reason not to respect that some people don't
No different that smearing animal fat on the vegetables for a vegetarian

And I am more than happy to force feed bugs to anyone that disagree Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down