NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

+11
jaded fox
harvesmom
Irn Bru
stardesk
Eilzel
David
eddie
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
gerber
15 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 11 Empty Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by gerber Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

‘We spend a lot of time listening to our guests and do our best to cater to their needs. Whether this means creating vegan-friendly pizzas or serving halal chicken, we take their feedback seriously.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622052/Pizza-Express-reveal-chicken-use-halal-dont-tell-customers-unless-ask-staff.html#ixzz312ebad4Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail on Sunday has previously revealed that halal meat from animals who had been stunned before slaughter was being sold in schools, hospitals, pubs and at famous sporting venues such as Ascot and Twickenham.
All the beef, chicken and lamb sold to fans at Wembley was secretly prepared in accordance with Islamic law, while Cheltenham College was one of several top public schools which also served halal chicken to pupils without informing them.

Add to the list nandos and KFC.................

I will be asking in the future before I eat the origin of the meat, unknown and I will not be ordering.

Why should we have to put up with this because some can't eat what we eat ?

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 11 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Quite.

Though I have to say, it's more a three-bit.
You have very classy posters  Cool 

I would say the majority are, but this is getting silly.

Do you see now how they are like vultures, vindictive and utterly hateful?

It did not take much to do and as seen this test proved many things about how nasty some people really are

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 11 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

It did not take much to do and as seen this test proved many things about how nasty some people really are

Yes didge but the test was done last night wasn't it?
When we were all ignoring you?

Stop fucking lying

You are a pathetic, lonely man.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

It didn't need this test to show me how nasty people are, they have been it before, and at that time they were stupid enough to think they were defending you. I knew how little you were worth defending and this has just proved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Have I missed the post where you tell her off for calling me a stupid cow???

I can't win here, can?

Fine, you can all rip each other's heads off. It's the weekend for Christ's sake, I'm going to enjoy some of it.

Its quite simple dont pick and choose who you tell off its so bloody transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 11:31 pm

In case anyone should get confused as to why all this has come about, and has only read this evenings posts, this is what Dodgy said LAST NIGHT about Eddie..

"Now I know very fake, some one was very right, they asked me to test and they were right"

So Dodgy lets not start pretending you have come to this conclusion after this evening shall we? It won't wash.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

It didn't need this test to show me how nasty people are, they have been it before, and at that time they were stupid enough to think they were defending you.   I knew how little you were worth defending and this has just proved it.

Sassy you prove my point as i do not need your defense, what you look for is instead attention and use my situation I have created to gin off, where you know you have said some very poor things to now seek people to like you again.
That is very shallow sassy

Two people picked up what i was doing but believe me my eyes have really been opened to how some people are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It didn't need this test to show me how nasty people are, they have been it before, and at that time they were stupid enough to think they were defending you.   I knew how little you were worth defending and this has just proved it.

Sassy you prove my point as i do not need your defense, what you look for is instead attention and use my situation I have created to gin off, where you know you have said some very poor things to now seek people to like you again.

Two people picked up what i was doing but believe me my eyes have really been opened to how some people are

I wasn't the one who defended you, they did.   And I don't want their friendship, I wouldn't have it if it was offered.   So you can put that right out of your head.   You think it takes something like that to see what people are?   You think I didn't know already.   The only thing it has done has shown everyone else that you are what I said you were.

The attention seeking was all done by you and how you revelled in it, even though you knew other people were getting stick for what you did.   You disgust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

I wasn't the one who defended you, they did.   And I don't want their friendship, I wouldn't have it if it was offered.   So you can put that right out of your head.   You think it takes something like that to see what people are?   You think I didn't know already.   The only thing it has done has shown everyone else that you are what I said you were.

The attention seeking was all done by you and how you revelled in it, even though you knew other people were getting stick for what you did.   You disgust me.

please spare me your pretentious bullshit, you are more underhanded that anyone Iknow, again there was method in my stance, but why bother when at least I have done one good thing, bring you all back together, even if it means slagging me off

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 pm

You're like an abusive husband, you know that didge?
You treated me like shit and yet somehow, down the line I'll probably forgive you because I'm a fucking mug and I've done it before.

Well done you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:01 am

eddie wrote:

You're like an abusive husband, you know that didge?
You treated me like shit and yet somehow, down the line I'll probably forgive you because I'm a fucking mug and I've done it before.

Well done you.

Yes i am a ---- Eddie, a fucking wanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:03 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

please spare me your pretentious bullshit, you are more underhanded that anyone Iknow, again there was method in my stance, but why bother when at least I have done one good thing, bring you all back together, even if it means slagging me off

You blind fool, you haven't brought anyone together, you have split people further apart. You are the underhand one, always have been, but people were too blind to see it then. Well, they certainly see it now. I lost friends because of you, you bastard, because they took your side. I wouldn't have them back because that showed me how their friendship was not real, but don't you try and pretend you have brought anyone together. You have just shown I was right and you are a pretentious sanctamonious gobshite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

You blind fool, you haven't brought anyone together, you have split people further apart.   You are the underhand one, always have been, but people were too blind to see it then.   Well, they certainly see it now.   I lost friends because of you, you bastard, because they took your side.   I wouldn't have them back because that showed me how their friendship was not real, but don't you try and pretend you have brought anyone together.   You have just shown I was right and you are a pretentious sanctamonious gobshite.

Well hat shows why you are clueless, because I have nothing against any of them, I will batter them with abuse for being utterly idiotic, but you hold pathetic grudges, how very sad Sassy, you need to learm to grown up, as it is just a bloody forum and yes I am a complte ----, does that make you feel better to feel big about yourself.
Please you are like putty in my hand, easy to mould and hen discard

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 12:11 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You blind fool, you haven't brought anyone together, you have split people further apart.   You are the underhand one, always have been, but people were too blind to see it then.   Well, they certainly see it now.   I lost friends because of you, you bastard, because they took your side.   I wouldn't have them back because that showed me how their friendship was not real, but don't you try and pretend you have brought anyone together.   You have just shown I was right and you are a pretentious sanctamonious gobshite.

Well hat shows why you are clueless, because I have nothing against any of them, I will batter them with abuse for being utterly idiotic, but you hold pathetic grudges, how very sad Sassy, you need to learm to grown up, as it is just a bloody forum and yes I am a complte ----, does that make you feel better to feel big about yourself.

Easy to mold then discard??

Jesus. What is wrong with you????

I cannot believe I ever liked you so much.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:12 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

More fool you then really eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:13 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm like putty in nobody's hands, least of all yours.   You didn't manipulate me, you manipulated them, just like last time.   You set out to destroy things Didge, and I bet you have lost people because of it.   You used to talk about a fiancee, she saw through you did she?    You are the one who gets discarded when people see you for what you are.   I did that a long time ago, but tonight you have made sure everyone else has seen what I saw.   Well done, you have vindicated me.

Tell you what Didge, I've got someone waiting to give me a cuddle. I bet you haven't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:20 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm like putty in nobody's hands, least of all yours.   You didn't manipulate me, you manipulated them, just like last time.   You set out to destroy things Didge, and I bet you have lost people because of it.   You used to talk about a fiancee, she saw through you did she?    You are the one who gets discarded when people see you for what you are.   I did that a long time ago, but tonight you have made sure everyone else has seen what I saw.   Well done, you have vindicated me.

Tell you what Didge, I've got someone waiting to give me a cuddle.   I bet you haven't.

I have never lost any real friends, because for one i am not so stupid to give my real identity away.
You see you think happiness is about having to feel the need to be with someone, when i already am, that is how poor your intelligence, is happiness comes from within, not outside help because you are never truly happy unless you feel happy with yourself. So please your attempts at mocking are an embarrassment sassy
 Though I do not bring in other people here of which you do showing how low you go

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 12:21 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes didge. Which rather proves who the fake is here.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:25 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Tell you what Didge, I've got someone waiting to give me a cuddle.   I bet you haven't.

I have never lost any real friends, because for one i am not so stupid to give my real identity away.
You see you think happiness is about having to feel the need to be with someone, when i already am, that is how poor your intelligence, is happiness comes from within, not outside help because you are never truly happy unless you feel happy with yourself. So please your attempts at mocking are an embarrassment sassy
 Though I do not bring in other people here of which you do showing how low you go

Nobody could ever, if they tried for a century, could get as low as you tonight. I don't NEED to be with anyone, I'm lucky that I have someone I WANT to be with and who WANTS to be with me and has stood by me though thick and thin. The only embarrassment going on here is yours at making such a complete fool of yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:26 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes didge. Which rather proves who the fake is here.

yes i am fake eddie and shallow also, and a ----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:28 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nobody could ever, if they tried for a century, could get as low as you tonight.   I don't NEED to be with anyone, I'm lucky that I have someone I WANT to be with and who WANTS to be with me and has stood by me though thick and thin.   The only embarrassment going on here is yours at making such a complete fool of yourself.

Really like you did about your own views about me lord's brother and my own father? Please I have an exceptional memmory sassy, so please spare me your hypocrisy, glad I got you back in the good books for a day, but your hypocrisy when many know you go behind their backs is shocking to say the least.
Well if he is blind daf and dumb, then you are onto a winner, because i fail to see how anyone could manage to even look at you let alone listen to more than two seconds without freaking  out

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Nobody could ever, if they tried for a century, could get as low as you tonight.   I don't NEED to be with anyone, I'm lucky that I have someone I WANT to be with and who WANTS to be with me and has stood by me though thick and thin.   The only embarrassment going on here is yours at making such a complete fool of yourself.

Really like you did about your own views about me lord's brother and my own father? Please I have an exceptional memmory sassy, so please spare me your hypocrisy, glad I got you back in the good books for a day, but your hypocrisy when many know you go behind their backs is shocking to say the least.
Well if he is blind daf and dumb, then you are onto a winner, because i fail to see how anyone could manage to even look at you let alone listen to more than two seconds without freaking  out

And where,is your wife then?
Did you test her too many times?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:36 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

And where,is your wife then?
Did you test her too many times?

Where is your husband?

Did you test him for being real or just a cabbage patch doll?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:39 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You didn't get me into any books didge, except the one where nems could throw more shit at. As for your father, shut up you fool, you got yourself in a pickle over that and you know it. No, he's not blind or dumb and loves to look at me, but you will go to bed alone. Because i always knew you are the kind of person who destroys everything he comes into contact with. Now fuck off, you are on ignore and I hope that Ben bans you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:42 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

You didn't get me into any books didge, except the one where nems could throw more shit at.   As for your father, shut up you fool, you got yourself in a pickle over that and you know it.   No, he's not blind or dumb and loves to look at me, but you will go to bed alone.   Because i always knew you are the kind of person who destroys everything he comes into contact with.   Now fuck off, you are on ignore and I hope that Ben bans you.

Why do you keep draging me in? Havent you done enough to me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:42 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

You didn't get me into any books didge, except the one where nems could throw more shit at.   As for your father, shut up you fool, you got yourself in a pickle over that and you know it.   No, he's not blind or dumb and loves to look at me, but you will go to bed alone.   Because i always knew you are the kind of person who destroys everything he comes into contact with.   Now fuck off, you are on ignore and I hope that Ben bans you.

No you were insulting an ll agreed l you tried to back track and than gave more poor excuses, you stated he would have been ashmaed to have made me, I remember very well sassy and tht was now at peace to be rid of me, yes i remember your callus word sassy

So yes now you are going to see the Didge you should see, one that does not pander anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 11, 2014 12:50 am

Didge said.....
Psychologists/psychiatrists would have a field day on this!!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge said.....

Quite.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:52 am

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Didge said.....

Quite.

lol people on forums as friends, says much that people need to come here to find them ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:52 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No you were insulting an ll agreed l you tried to back track and than gave more poor excuses, you stated he would have been ashmaed to have made me, I remember very well sassy and tht was now at peace to be rid of me, yes i remember your callus word sassy

So yes now you are going to see the Didge you should see, one that does not pander anymore

What books Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:53 am

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

What books Didge?

Any you like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:58 am

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

What books Didge?

Any you like

It was a genuine question Didge asked politely. Im trying to understand why you have done this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 1:00 am

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Any you like

It was a genuine question Didge asked politely. Im trying to understand why you have done this

Well as you all went into one without wanting to really know, now you will never know, I did want to show hwy, but why does it matter, people have made their own minds up and that is all that matters, so hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 1:11 am

Just log off now and leave it didge.
Get some sleep.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 1:14 am

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well as you all went into one without wanting to really know, now you will never know, I did want to show hwy, but why does it matter, people have made their own minds up and that is all that matters, so hey ho

Well thats not true it is obviously something that mattered to you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 1:24 am

He's deleted his account
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 1:34 am

Sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 11, 2014 6:08 am

I want to know what was so fucking important about this that people I though were sane wasted a day on it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 7:23 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I want to know what was so fucking important about this that people I though were sane wasted a day on it.

Why don't you read it for yourself or if you can't be bothered don't ask why it was so important?

Perhaps the question should be: I want to know why one of my members had to behave in such a way as to piss off most of my other members?

But the real question, IMO, the one you'd prefer to be asking, is this:
Why has one of my biggest posters, one that I agree a lot with, who backs up my arguments, decided to go and why wasn't it someone else instead like Andy or smelly, because then I could sit and say "oh well, no great loss"??

Honesty is the best policy Ben and I am done explaining myself. So read back, do your research or don't bother replying or you're just like JD and Phil without the idiocy and stupid language.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun May 11, 2014 8:57 am

I see there has been some talk that the most humane way to kill a chicken is the old fashioned way by wringing its neck.
I'm not sure there is a humane way to kill a chicken but obviously some methods are better than others.
Judge for yourself though - viewer discretion is required

Maybe the bigger question is what kind of life did the chicken have before it died.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11