NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

+11
jaded fox
harvesmom
Irn Bru
stardesk
Eilzel
David
eddie
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
gerber
15 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 8 Empty Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by gerber Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

‘We spend a lot of time listening to our guests and do our best to cater to their needs. Whether this means creating vegan-friendly pizzas or serving halal chicken, we take their feedback seriously.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622052/Pizza-Express-reveal-chicken-use-halal-dont-tell-customers-unless-ask-staff.html#ixzz312ebad4Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail on Sunday has previously revealed that halal meat from animals who had been stunned before slaughter was being sold in schools, hospitals, pubs and at famous sporting venues such as Ascot and Twickenham.
All the beef, chicken and lamb sold to fans at Wembley was secretly prepared in accordance with Islamic law, while Cheltenham College was one of several top public schools which also served halal chicken to pupils without informing them.

Add to the list nandos and KFC.................

I will be asking in the future before I eat the origin of the meat, unknown and I will not be ordering.

Why should we have to put up with this because some can't eat what we eat ?

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 8 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:26 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?
I am not part of any gang, that you feud over David and yes she holds xenophobic views in regards to making arguments off the back of extreme circumstances, as why make such views towards groups as she did?Now do not start with abuse David when I am not abusing you, it is my view I hold, if you want to be childish throwing abuse, but I will not retaliate.

So again I have nothing personal against her, I will take issue with poor xenophobic points.
I am not agreeing with you Didge at all.   I am not abusing you at all.  Ok you think what you want to think but you are wrong about HM.  BTW I am not feuding at all.  I have known HM at least for seven years!

You called me a plonker for not being in agreement with you, anyway you may know someone but you also have to know what a xenophobic view point is, when you understand that, then you can comment if she is or not at times using them, so I am not wrong, I have spent years learning in regards to prejudice views

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 8 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:28 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hardly anyone does change views by people, I mean lets face it do you see many admit they are wrong here?
No
I can though easily show such views as wrong, hence why it is a forum.
If you are conscious of what you post then you thus know you at times use xenophobic arguments, at least you have made that point clear

Thanks

ten

Its 12:28, best you wind your watch

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Well its been lovely chewing the fat with you Didge, (non halal of course) but I have to go now and do something more useful, there's fog to be knitted and I've been meaning to count the blades of grass in my lawn for weeks.

Laters David x
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:36 pm

harvesmom wrote:Well its been lovely chewing the fat with you Didge, (non halal of course) but I have to go now and do something more useful, there's fog to be knitted and I've been meaning to count the blades of grass in my lawn for weeks.

Laters David x

Excellent, seems like you have some interesting hobbies there, and you may actually learn something useful in the process.

So enjoy and good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Well, I can see this was very neatly diverted from the actual discussion of halal, so that they didn't have to actually answer any nasty questions, or face up to the fact that halal and our meat are both killed in the same way and the only difference is the prayer up on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Afternoon all
Been having fun I see!
If I understand correctly at the behest of someone else Didge set a test to prove Harvesmom is a fake.
Have I got that right ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Nems wrote:Afternoon all
Been having fun I see!
If I understand correctly at the behest of someone else Didge set a test to prove Harvesmom is a fake.
Have I got that right ?

Nope, nothing to do with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:Afternoon all
Been having fun I see!
Have I got that right ?

Apologies Didge, who were you testing and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

It is to do with me and Eddie and it has been done and dusted and moved on from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

It is to do with me and Eddie and it has been done and dusted and moved on from.

I think not Didge. Edds is not a racist or bigot in any way shape or form.
I cannot believe the arrogance of you to suggest she is or to set up some sort of test.

Im sorry Didge I am quite disgusted you should pull such a stunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 1:40 pm

So are you now objecting to a prayer?

Well let me inform you that a PRAYER is not performed!

How many animals are slaughtered daily? How many times do you think a butcher can say it?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 10, 2014 1:46 pm

So now it's not only stunned and an Islamic prayer is not said either?????

So how is it even halal at all?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I cannot believe the arrogance of you to suggest she is or to set up some sort of test.

Never claimed she was racist, I think you need to butt out of what you have not the first clue you are going on about.
Please spare me the moral aspect when you are no saint with your childish feud going on with others.
So stick your big nose else where

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So now it's not only stunned and an Islamic prayer is not said either?????

So how is it even halal at all?

Since when is stunning not Islamic?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Let me explain

The prayer would be said ( its lasts a second btw) at the start of the day. Thats it so basically not every single animal will be blessed personally.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Never claimed she was racist, I think you need to butt out of what you have not the first clue you are going on about.
Please spare me the moral aspect when you are no saint with your childish feud going on with others.

You are a disgrace and let me remind you again the biggest falling out was for objecting to the bad treatment of you.
You sail around this board telling others how to behave and then you do this?
I dont know what you were trying to prove or achieve but you are out of order

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are a disgrace and let me remind you again the biggest falling out was for objecting to the bad treatment of  you.
You sail around this board telling others  how to behave and then you do this?

Oh more of your high moral bullshit, my reasons are personal which have nothing to do with you and have no intention of placing Eddie into a position for others as well, because it is between me and her and not you.
So jog on you sanctimonious hypocrite, when you are constantly shit stirring about others on this forum, when you stop being childish doing that, then I may heed your advice, but not when you are constantly being spiteful and nasty to others

Also stop using me as a reason why you all fell out, you fell out because you fought each other, I was just the start of your argument, not what carried it on, fucking sick to death of you throwing something in my face that I really do not give two shits about because it was in the past

Last edited by Didge on Sat May 10, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Let me explain

The prayer would be said  ( its lasts a second btw) at the start of the day. Thats it so basically not every single animal will be blessed personally.

Am I right it is often up on the wall as well SM?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Let me explain

The prayer would be said  ( its lasts a second btw) at the start of the day. Thats it so basically not every single animal will be blessed personally.

Am I right it is often up on the wall as well SM?

Yes Sassy.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 pm

The animal must be alive and kicking while dispatched.to ensure full blood letting and to be able to hear the prayer when spoken.
Stunning stops both of these requirements, and constitutes unnecessary pain and suffering which Is also not allowed.
Unless you are really talking about the low voltage stun which momentarily dazes the animal but it fully recovers when actually dispatched, which is not really stunned at all and still constitutes unnecessary pain and suffering.
If carried out in a UK law slaughter house, other conditions of halal are also not met.
Also if stunning is oh so Islamic and allowed, why are there exemptions in law for Islamic religious slaughter to be done where stunning isn't used?
And I'm sure you can show me evidence of plenty of slaughter houses in Islamic countries which routinely use stunning???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Its not a specific prayer btw.

Its what every single Muslim learns.

Its the first kalma of shadah.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The animal must be alive and kicking while dispatched.to ensure full blood letting and to be able to hear the prayer when spoken.
Stunning stops both of these requirements, and constitutes unnecessary pain and suffering which Is also not allowed.
Unless you are really talking about the low voltage stun which momentarily dazes the animal but it fully recovers when actually dispatched, which is not really stunned at all and still constitutes unnecessary pain and suffering.
If carried out in a UK law slaughter house, other conditions of halal are also not met.
Also if stunning is oh so Islamic and allowed, why are there exemptions in law for Islamic religious slaughter to be done where stunning isn't used?
And I'm sure you can show me evidence of plenty of slaughter houses in Islamic countries which routinely use stunning???

The animal must not be dead thats the requirement.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The animal must be alive and kicking while dispatched.to ensure full blood letting and to be able to hear the prayer when spoken.

FGS, you have been told over and over again. If no pre-stunning is your problem, start shouting about kosher, which is sent to market unlabelled every day and is NEVER prestunned. So, are you worried about kosher Tommy, because if you are not it is perfectly obvious that your objections to halal are because it is done by Muslims, and has nothing to do with the killing of the animal. We cut every animals throat will it is still alive, we have to, the blood has to be ejected or the meat taints. Halal is now killed in exactly the same way our is, apart from a prayer in the morning and one up on the wall. Kosher is killed without pre-stunning and the bottom half of every animal is sent to market unlabelled, because they don't consider it to be kosher. So you have eaten unstunned meat many times. Are you objecting to that, or are you the racist hypocrite I think you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

The animal must not be dead thats the requirement.

As is the same with all meat, the heart still has to be beating or the blood doesn't come out and the meat is rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

You are a disgrace and let me remind you again the biggest falling out was for objecting to the bad treatment of  you.
You sail around this board telling others  how to behave and then you do this?

Oh more of your high moral bullshit, my reasons are personal which have nothing to do with you and have no intention of placing Eddie into a position for others as well, because it is between me and her and not you.
So jog on you sanctimonious hypocrite, when you are constantly shit stirring about others on this forum, when you stop being childish doing that, then I may heed your advice, but not when you are constantly being spiteful and nasty to others

Also stop using me as a reason why you all fell out, you fell out because you fought each other, I was just the start of your argument, not what carried it on, fucking sick to death of you throwing something in my face that I really do not give two shits about because it was in the past

Bla bla bla still so very gullible Didge, you going to tell us all who suggested you set the test? Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bla bla bla still so very gullible Didge, you going to tell us all who suggested you set the test? Wink 

Sorry did you just say gullible after you just argued on immigration using views like some do not integrate and claim the nation is full when it is only 7% urbanized?
Behave love, and again both Eddie and I have said our peace, you have stated you are disgusted, that is the end of the matter and as you asked, it is not someone from speakfree as well.
Now are you going to continue with just yet more of what you do daily here b---h and moan or move on?

You spell Blah, with a h on the end, do you need an interpreter?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 2:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Its not a specific prayer btw.

Its what every single Muslim learns.

Its the first kalma of shadah.

Out of interest SM, would you eat meat that has not been prepared in the halal method, and has had a prayer said by a Christian/catholic/other religion vicar before it got slaughtered? If there were no halal alternative available?

I understand that Muslims are allowed to eat other meat if Halal is not available, but would you actually go to a butcher and buy meat if you weren't sure if it were Halal or not?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Must be alive and kicking.
Not unconscious as also it can't hear the prayer.
kosher is not being rolled out en masse surreptitiously to the British public against their wishes.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge wrote:Oh more of your high moral bullshit, my reasons are personal which have nothing to do with you and have no intention of placing Eddie into a position for others as well, because it is between me and her and not you.

If this is so, why didn't you take it to PM. Posting it openly on the boards makes it fair game for all to question.  confused
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

Didge wrote:Oh more of your high moral bullshit, my reasons are personal which have nothing to do with you and have no intention of placing Eddie into a position for others as well, because it is between me and her and not you.

If this is so, why didn't you take it to PM. Posting it openly on the boards makes it fair game for all to question.  confused

Fair point and I accept that but disappointment got the better of me, so point taken and should have done

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

Fair point, I'd like to know who has instructed Didge to test Edds too  study And is it just Eddie, or are we all being watched  Suspect 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat May 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Fair point and I accept that but disappointment got the better of me, so point taken and should have done

Ahh ! "The red mist" we've all been there.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:40 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Fair point, I'd like to know who has instructed Didge to test Edds too  study And is it just Eddie, or are we all being watched  Suspect 

Then you are a tad paranoid, also a forum is watched by many people, anyhow what is done is done, so don't add another fear to your already growing collection

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat May 10, 2014 2:43 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Good   question,   Suspect  bloody hell, you've got me at it now. ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Sorry did you just say gullible after you just argued on immigration using views like some do not integrate and claim the nation is full when it is only 7% urbanized?
Behave love, and again both Eddie and I have said our peace, you have stated you are disgusted, that is the end of the matter and as you asked, it is not someone from speakfree as well.
Now are you going to continue with just yet more of what you do daily here b---h and moan or move on?

You spell Blah, with a h on the end, do you need an interpreter?

lol!

Yes I called you gullible Didge, have you told us who suggested you set a 'test' yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes it does, Didge made the statement if he hasnt the guts to either admit he lied or name the person then he should retract all he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Yes it does, Didge made the statement if he hasnt the guts to either admit he lied or name the person then he should retract all he said.

And the forum stirrer is at it again, again it has nothing to do with you or even involves you even though you seem intent to continue it with again stirring.
So you can b---h and moan until the cows come home about it and no poor attempt at the use of the guilt card is going to work, so I am not going to retract anything or change my view on the matter.
This proves more thn anything you are such a stirrer nems, because you cannot let things go and this does not even involve you.
Fine you think I am disgusting, great and am happy with that view you have of me, because it will not stop me enjoying this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

And the forum stirrer is at it again, again it has nothing to do with you or even involves you even though you seem intent to continue it with again stirring.
So you can b---h and moan until the cows come home about it and no poor attempt at the use of the guilt card is going to work, so I am not going to retract anything or change my view on the matter.
This proves more thn anything you are such a stirrer nems, because you cannot let things go and this does not even involve you.
Fine you think I am disgusting, great and am happy with that view you have of me, because it will not stop me enjoying this forum  

You berk!
You have the damned audacity to call me a shit stirrer after you posted that someone alse asked to set a test to prove feck only knows what about Edds?
Moron.
Gonna tell us who told you to set a test?

Are you ? or are you just a liar and a tit?

Oh and by the way you are wrong about this as well.

bla bla bla
what you say when you dont care what people are saying to you

blah
a word commonly used to describe an emotional state in which the person feels a sense of having no hope; usually during a deep depression.

Both from the urban dictionary

You fail, ha ha, woeful, poor show bla bla de fucking bla bla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

You berk!
You have the damned audacity to call me a shit stirrer after you posted that someone alse asked to set a test to prove feck only knows what about Edds?
Moron.

bla bla bla

blah
a word commonly used to describe an emotional state in which the person feels a sense of having no hope; usually during a deep depression.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Really laughed my head off at that rant, you can keep throwing your dummy out shit stirrer, because when I speak to people having feuds I speak to both sides, you though expose yourself for wanting wars on forums, because of your huge insecurity issues you seek friendships from a forum, clearly that you struggle to in real life. Hey not knocking you as people all have problems to deal with but Nems, please take your sanctimonious babble and shove it up when nobody has seen the light of day for a long time

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I missed this.

blah

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

That has no context to how you posted to me, what an epic own goal ha ha ha

But here is the real meaning dummy

(also blah-blah) [MASS NOUN] Used to refer to something which is boring or without meaningful content:talking all kinds of blah to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Definition of bla

[size=32]bla[/size]
Web definitions

1. (blae) of bluish-black or grey-blue

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

You berk!
Moron.

bla bla bla

blah

Really laughed my head off at that rant, you can keep throwing your dummy out shit stirrer, because when I speak to people having feuds I speak to both sides, you though expose yourself for wanting wars on forums, because of your huge insecurity issues you seek friendships from a forum, clearly that you struggle to in real life. Hey not knocking you as people all have problems to deal with but Nems, please take your sanctimonious babble and shove it up when nobody has seen the light of day for a long time

Im not surprised you are laughing, after all they do say ignorance is bliss.
Way to go with the personal insults you know nothing about me or my life so epic fail woeful, association fallacy xenophobia and bollocks to you
Gonna tell us who you are acting as stooge for?
Go on you can if you are vewy bwave. Who 'suggested' you try a test that would back up what they were telling you because they wouldnt want to tell you what to think?

Fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Didge wrote:Definition of bla

[size=32]bla[/size]
Web definitions

lol! 

Didge, you are obviously not saying who the person was for a reason, although I think I have a good idea, so perhaps when they log on you could ask them to confirm, that way some people won't be trying to pin the blame on me, because they don't know how to do anything else, and they don't realise other people see through them as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Way to go with the personal insults you know nothing about me or my life so epic fail woeful, association fallacy xenophobia and bollocks to you
Go on you can if you are vewy bwave. Who 'suggested' you try a test that would back up what they were telling you because they wouldnt want to tell you what to think?

Fuckwit

Hilarious, talk about wound up and over something she created herself, so stupid is she to realise this by not letting it go, she wished to continue and got burnt badly, sadly the lesson will not be learnt.
I suggest you move on because all that is going to happen is you get more wound up and pissed off, as I am dandy petal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Sassy wrote:

[size=32]bla[/size]
Web definitions

lol! 

Didge, you are obviously not saying who the person was for a reason, although I think I have a good idea, so perhaps when they log on you could ask them to confirm, that way some people won't be trying to pin the blame on me, because they don't know how to do anything else, and they don't realise other people see through them as well.

Sassy if they think it is you when there is no love lost between us then they are as stupid as I think they are, again it was nobody from speakfree and all that it was is something pointed out to me which I tested and the matter is closed as far as I am concerned, so that is my view and sticking to it, it does not mean I am going to abuse Eddie,. far from it, just have no time for her and again wish her the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nobody answered my question yet....

I don't want halal, and I don't want an Islamic prayer said over the meat I buy either.

Why is it ok to impose halal onto me or anyone else against their wishes in our own secular country?

How does it affect you if a prayer is said over some meat you might eat.

Does it make it taste different or cause you to get ill or something.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Nobody answered my question yet....

I don't want halal, and I don't want an Islamic prayer said over the meat I buy either.

Why is it ok to impose halal onto me or anyone else against their wishes in our own secular country?

How does it affect you if a prayer is said over some meat you might eat.

Does it make it taste different or cause you to get ill or something.

Well, if he thought it had anything to do with Muslims it might make him choke a bit  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Sassy wrote:

[size=32]bla[/size]
Web definitions

lol! 

Thought it wouldnt be long
no suprise to the casual reader that you would know who it is.

Last edited by Nems on Sat May 10, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Fuckwit

Hilarious, talk about wound up and over something she created herself, so stupid is she to realise this by not letting it go, she wished to continue and got burnt badly, sadly the lesson will not be learnt.
I suggest you move on because all that is going to happen is you get more wound up and pissed off, as I am dandy petal.

You are not a dandy petal you are a well intentioned if a little naive stooge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are not a dandy petal you are a well intentioned if a little naive stooge

Oh dear, still cannot move on I see and further proves my point ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next