NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

+11
jaded fox
harvesmom
Irn Bru
stardesk
Eilzel
David
eddie
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
gerber
15 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 4 Empty Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by gerber Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

‘We spend a lot of time listening to our guests and do our best to cater to their needs. Whether this means creating vegan-friendly pizzas or serving halal chicken, we take their feedback seriously.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622052/Pizza-Express-reveal-chicken-use-halal-dont-tell-customers-unless-ask-staff.html#ixzz312ebad4Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail on Sunday has previously revealed that halal meat from animals who had been stunned before slaughter was being sold in schools, hospitals, pubs and at famous sporting venues such as Ascot and Twickenham.
All the beef, chicken and lamb sold to fans at Wembley was secretly prepared in accordance with Islamic law, while Cheltenham College was one of several top public schools which also served halal chicken to pupils without informing them.

Add to the list nandos and KFC.................

I will be asking in the future before I eat the origin of the meat, unknown and I will not be ordering.

Why should we have to put up with this because some can't eat what we eat ?

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 4 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm

David wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No David, that isn't why.   And BTW, Kosher had to be dragged out of you.

Persists and Signs unashamedly.   :asplodeas: 

You mean you think you have something to be ashamed off? Funnily enough, I think you do as well.

Back to top Go down

Pizza Express uses only halal chicken - Page 4 Empty Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:

Persists and Signs unashamedly.   :asplodeas: 

You mean you think you have something to be ashamed off?   Funnily enough, I think you do as well.

You are the one who should be ashamed.
One positive at least more and more posters are seeing what a despicable creature you really are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Well maybe we're going down the road that if you don't like pork then bring your own food. In other words - piss off back to your own country.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 pm

You know what really stinks though...conflating kosher and halal

As far as I was aware kosher was not sold "in disguise" in supermarkets
no Jew ever demanded it be fed to schoolkids against their or their parents knowledge
no Jew ever demanded "kosher" subways...they built their own (equivalent)
the MAJORITY of Jews I know tend to treat the issue with a somewhat ironic humour

Moreover ...doesnt it smell a bit off to you that ONLY NOW, when the issue is threatening to blow up in their faces and supermarkets are in fact losing sales to high street butchers for the first time ever...
the supermarkets come out with this statement that all halal is "prestunned"

why do I wonder about the veracity of it all...and why wont the cowards label it clearly despite the lofty ideals talked about a while back....

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

you are sooo wrong about David Sassy.... Crying or Very sad 

Sorry Victor, I'm not.   It's not just this thread, some of us noticed a good while ago about David and Nems.

Who is this mythical us?
I tell you what I have noticed and I dont need to drag others along as Im not the shit stirring control freak.

I HAVE NOTICED that for someone that has such a wonderful life and is so loved and such an expert in everything under the bloody sun, you arent half a miserable bitter and twisted old whinger.

Feel free to count me in the 'us' group in fact you will anyway. All I have seen from the pair of you for months is never ending nit-picking and sniping away from the sidelines without adding any content to a debate. You both did it here this evening on the MH370 thread to just stir it up so spare me the nonsense that you are coming out with in this post.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Who is this mythical us?
I tell you what I have noticed and I dont need to drag others along as Im not the shit stirring control freak.

I HAVE NOTICED that for someone that has such a wonderful life and is so loved and such an expert in everything under the bloody sun, you arent half a miserable bitter and twisted old whinger.

Feel free to count me in the 'us' group in fact you will anyway. All I have seen from the pair of you for months is never ending nit-picking and sniping away from the sidelines without adding any content to a debate. You both did it here this evening on the MH370 thread to just stir it up so spare me the nonsense that you are coming out with in this post.

Bloody hell Irn Bru its a long time since your opinion counted.
You have a brass neck to criticise anyone the carry on out of you with Quill
Pillock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:You know what really stinks though...conflating kosher and halal

As far as I was aware kosher was not sold "in disguise" in supermarkets
no Jew ever demanded it be fed to schoolkids against their or their parents knowledge
no Jew ever demanded "kosher" subways...they built their own (equivalent)
the MAJORITY of Jews I know tend to treat the issue with a somewhat ironic humour

Moreover ...doesnt it smell a bit off to you that ONLY NOW, when the issue is threatening to blow up in their faces and supermarkets are in fact losing sales to high street butchers for the first time ever...
the supermarkets come out with this statement that all halal is "prestunned"

why do I wonder about the veracity of it all...and why wont the cowards label it clearly despite the lofty ideals talked about a while back....

Wrong Victor, kosher is sold 'in disguise' every single day of the year to Smithfields, because they only eat the 'front' of the animal and regard the back of the animal as 'non kosher', so it is sold as non kosher even though it has been killed by the kosher method.

The supermarkets didn't come out with halal being 'pre-stunned', the meat inspectors have done so for the last three years. However, although Muslim clerics have allowed it, jewish clerics have not, and kosher meat is not prestunned.

Both Muslim and jewish clerics have asked for it to be labelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:Yes it is turming anti semitic as I feared.

Doesn't seem to bother you when it turns anti-Muslim does it, in fact, you and Nems have turned into right little racists where Muslims are concerned.   On the Oxford Elite Society Rapist thread even Veya has noticed it.

Hang on sass! That's uncalled for!
I've known them both, for a long time and I would never ever say that either of them were racist.

This thread is getting silly and not very nice.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Nems wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Who is this mythical us?

Pillock

Quill was free to continue with the debate but chose not to by abandoning it and going for confrontation instead.

Brass neck!!! After what you have said about me I couldn't mark yours with a blow torch.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Doesn't seem to bother you when it turns anti-Muslim does it, in fact, you and Nems have turned into right little racists where Muslims are concerned.   On the Oxford Elite Society Rapist thread even Veya has noticed it.

I've known them both, for a long time and I would never ever say that either of them were racist.

This thread is getting silly and not very  nice.

You wouldn't Eddie, I'm afraid I would, been watching it for months.

Victor:

Also today there was a joint request for labelling from Muslim and Jewish religious leaders:

In a letter to the Telegraph, the Muslim Council of Britain and Shechita UK, a group that promotes awareness about the Jewish methods of killing animals for food, insist that animals killed in ways that comply with religious rules are not treated any worse than those conventionally slaughtered.

According to the Food Standards Agency, at least 90% of animals slaughtered for halal meat are stunned before being killed, despite the insistence of some strict Muslim groups that stunning means the meat no longer qualifies as halal.

Animal welfare campaigners, including the RSPCA and Compassion in World Farming, are backing a campaign by the British Veterinary Association to ban slaughter without stunning.

In their letter, the MCB and Shechita said meat labelling should clearly state whether animals had been mechanically stunned prior to slaughter. It states: "They [consumers] should be told the method of slaughter: captive bolt shooting, gassing, electrocution, drowning, trapping, clubbing or any other approved methods."

The groups said that animal welfare groups should also support such comprehensive labelling.

"It would offer all consumers genuine choice, whether they are motivated by animal welfare, religious observance, or even intolerance of anyone who looks or worships differently to them," the letter said.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/may/08/halal-meat-row-jewish-Muslim-leader-clearer-labelling

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 08, 2014 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yo eddie x

I'd close it tbh; everyone is just sniping at each other now- it was going so well earlier  Sad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Pillock

Quill was free to continue with the debate but chose not to by abandoning it and going for confrontation instead.

Brass neck!!! After what you have said about me I couldn't mark yours with a blow torch.

Ah no Irn Bru said to you.
Bloody shame though. I remember when you were one of the best posters around, no tag teaming and gangs for you back then just a refusal to get embroiled in the shite and the spite, those were the days eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:05 pm

The left really are have a fist fight in their desperation to defend Muslims and their barbaric sacrificial slaughtering of animals

Dance my little puppets and remember vote UKIP not the fake one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:11 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:The left really are have a fist fight in their desperation to defend Muslims and their barbaric sacrificial slaughtering of animals

Dance my little puppets and remember vote UKIP not the fake one

Perhaps Smelly, instead of being pig ignorant, you would like to explain to me in detail, how halal that is prestunned is different to 'our' meat that is prestunned? In detail, I'm not in the least squeamish.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yo eddie x

I'd close it tbh; everyone is just sniping at each other now- it was going so well earlier  Sad 

I don't agree with closing threads les, it'll either get back on topic or drop down the page.

No need for the word racist to be thrown around x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 08, 2014 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yo eddie x

I don't agree with closing threads les, it'll either get back on topic or drop down the page.

Optimistic as always Eds  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu May 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yo eddie x

It was all going very well and politely until Sassy decided to call Nems and David Racists.

I for one am sick to the back teeth of that word being thrown around on here. Its untrue and its uncalled for.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Optimistic as always Eds  Smile 

Well the glass is half full unless you've had enough to drink  lol! 

Most threads descend into racist slurs tbh. It's one of the most overused words/insults these days.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Usually it's used fairly here; but certainly not in this case....
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:19 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yo eddie x

It was all going very well and politely until Sassy decided to call Nems and David Racists.

I for one am sick to the back teeth of that word being thrown around on here. Its untrue and its uncalled for.

Its frustrating and annoying HM but Sassy seems too think she can behave however she damn well chooses

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:Usually it's used fairly here; but certainly not in this case....

I'm not in total agreement of that les.
We all have opinions about certain things but if we veer ever so slightly away from being "totally liberal" we are called racist.

It happens all the time and often, unfairly IMO.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:25 pm

eddie wrote:

We all have opinions about certain things but if we veer ever so  slightly away from being "totally liberal" we are called racist.

well eddie...I'm glad YOU can see that too....thats known as the liberality of the liberal....you WILL comply..you WILL be assimilated....or we will lable you SIXHIRB

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 pm

eddie wrote:

We all have opinions about certain things but if we veer ever so  slightly away from being "totally liberal" we are called racist.

You'd have to take it case by case Eds (and let's be honest neither of us can be mithered with that); certainly many do over use it I don't disagree there.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Its frustrating and annoying HM but Sassy seems too think she can behave however she damn well chooses

Were you a racist all the time you were friends with her? Or is it a newly acquired thing since you have fallen out?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

Were you a racist all the time you were friends with her? Or is it a newly acquired thing since you have fallen out?

I think its because I get to have an opinion now, before she would do my talking for me as you have seen her do many times on here.
Im no racist HM you know that, I could not do my job if I were. Doesnt mean that I cant have opinions on things that affect me and my life

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 08, 2014 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:

I quite agree............. are you a Bigot ? I have been called that and far worse....................... No you are not IMO, but because some do not wish to have halal meat instilled into our dietary norms...... I am so are you and the rest of the Uk including some religions such as Sikhs that cannot eat it .............. Forbidden but they are a silent minority, a lovely gentle religion that has so far not said boo.... We are lambasted.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 11:35 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
eddie wrote:

well eddie...I'm glad YOU can see that too....thats known as the liberality of the liberal....you WILL comply..you WILL be assimilated....or we will lable you SIXHIRB

I think it makes me a more honest person if anything.

I know this sounds cliche, but I started off my teen life hanging around and dating, mostly black guys. I can safely say, I have a few very good and intelligent black friends.

They admit to stereotypes within their race, as there is within the white, English race and in every race. I bring race up with almost EVERY SINGLE person I end up properly chatting to (evenings out, coffee mornings etc) and most people are bloody honest about stuff - I've had an Indian lady say to me in their house they put on cockney accents and call each other "John" and say "Shall we have an English?" Meaning they're having fish and chips lol
If I said that, on here, that I do a great Pakistani accent when I read the Indian menu (I have no real issue with halal,btw) then I'd be called a racist!

I am brilliant at an Indian accent and my very Indian friend Shatl, can verify this  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu May 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I think its because I get to have an opinion now, before she would do my talking for me as you have seen her do many times on here.
Im no racist HM you know that, I could not do my job if I were. Doesnt mean that I cant have opinions on things that affect me and my life

I know you're not, and neither is David. Apparently you are not allowed an opinion on here, I had the same on another thread, I was called racist because I don't want to eat Halal meat.

It'd be a bit of a problem if I was since my Brother in Law is Indian and my best friend is from Trinidad but we'll just ignore that.....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:47 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

I know you're not, and neither is David. Apparently you are not allowed an opinion on here, I had the same on another thread, I was called racist because I don't want to eat Halal meat.

It'd be a bit of a problem if I was since my Brother in Law is Indian and my best friend is from Trinidad but we'll just ignore that.....

Yes they just ignore anything that doesnt fit and continue with the lazy cop out of screaming racist at anyone that has the temerity to have an opinion they dont like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 09, 2014 12:03 am

Nems wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Pillock

Bloody shame though. I remember when you were one of the best posters around, no tag teaming and gangs for you back then just a refusal to get embroiled in the shite and the spite, those were the days eh?

Well I've never said anything nasty about you but tonight I had to read your little snide remark which I'll repeat for you here.

Nems wrote:My God you are so wound up by him!
Sassy had the hots for him what the feck is your excuse?!

That's just a sample of many and I don't have to accept that so don't complain or get so worked up when you get some of it back.

Cheers
Irn
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:12 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well I've never said anything nasty about you but tonight I had to read your little snide remark which I'll repeat for you here.

That's just a sample of many and I don't have to accept that so don't complain or get so worked up when you get some of it back.

Cheers
Irn
Yes Irn thats what I said to you, not about you or behind your back or with snide reference to 'some people' but to you.
You have never said anything nasty about me or to me?

I have had penty of nasty things said that ended with and Irn agrees with me.
You wont believe that of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 09, 2014 12:20 am

Nems wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Cheers
Irn
Yes Irn thats what I said to you, not about you or behind your back or with snide reference to 'some people' but to you.

The proof is in the pudding (no eggs of course) so remind me of anything nasty I have ever said to you. And saying you said it straight to my face is no excuse for doing it in the first place in fact it's downright insulting.

Cheers again.
Irn
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 09, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks Eddie, Eilzel, Nems, Harves and Vic. xxxxx

I know I am not xxxx
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:32 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

The proof is in the pudding (no eggs of course) so remind me of anything nasty I have ever said to you. And saying you said it straight to my face is no excuse for doing it in the first place in fact it's downright insulting.

Cheers again.
Irn

I didnt say you had said anything did I?
I did say nasty things had been said to me and I was told they were things you agreed with.
Sorry cant simplify it further
Cheers, Nems xx

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 09, 2014 1:14 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:
David wrote:Yes it is turming anti semitic as I feared.

the amount of Ridiculous noise coming from the Fearful and ignorant is getting rather annoying.
It one thing for Smelly to say it, but there are plenty of others that I would have though were smarter No No No No  Like Ben has mentioned is is disheartening to see so many with racist tendencies.

I wanted to believe that examples like smelly were 'only a few' but it is seeming more and more likely the other way round  Sad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 09, 2014 1:17 am

Nems wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Cheers again.
Irn

I did say nasty things had been said to me and I was told they were things you agreed with.
Cheers, Nems xx
Who told you that? Names please.

I'll check back tomorrow for the details.

Cheers
Irn
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:18 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:

Cheers, Nems xx
Who told you that? Names please.

I'll check back tomorrow for the details.

Cheers
Irn

Sassy
all proof gone with the end of SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:21 am

Has he gone?!
If that was anyone else much squealing like a stuck pig would follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 09, 2014 1:27 am

Nems wrote:Has he gone?!

Shall I bump your post for you so he can see it tomorrow?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:28 am

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:Has he gone?!

Shall I bump your post for you so he can see it tomorrow?

That would be helpful ta, then Sassy can have the last word and we can all go to bed!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 09, 2014 5:52 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
If people go to most Indian takeaways presuming they are not halal then no offense to them, but they are stupid. The KFCs that serve halal food are labelled as such and don't suffer for it, probably the same will occur at Subway.

And if people are happy to eat halal abroad then those same people wont care here. In supermarkets it should be labelled I agree; but if people are only going to be picky in supermarket and other shops, then really they are being hypocrites.

I stick to my point that if there is a clear labelling policy and more information people would have a choice.  Once again it is a case of misinformation.   I will not be forced eating halal if I choose not to and there is a clear label.  You want to eat halal fine it is your choice.

cyclops 

YOU DO realise of course, David, that the way that poultry and seafood are killed, processed and served up in the markets just happens to be to Halal/Kosher standards anyway...

ALWAYS has been..

SO anyone fastidiously avoiding any and all Halal foods on personal "principles" alone must by definition avoid ALL poultry and seafoods, and probably a few fruit and vege's as well !   Basketball

EXACTLY!!!!!! it only varies for Sheep and Cows but ALL poultry and most seafoods are Halal Anyway.

You can't be allergic to Halal. It has no taste difference. no reason but Racism to avoid Halal Chicken (beef or lamb their is fair arguments about animal welfare)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 5:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
cyclops 

YOU DO realise of course, David, that the way that poultry and seafood are killed, processed and served up in the markets just happens to be to Halal/Kosher standards anyway...

ALWAYS has been..

SO anyone fastidiously avoiding any and all Halal foods on personal "principles" alone must by definition avoid ALL poultry and seafoods, and probably a few fruit and vege's as well !   Basketball

EXACTLY!!!!!!  it only varies for Sheep and Cows but ALL poultry and most seafoods are Halal Anyway.

You can't be allergic to Halal. It has no taste difference. no reason but Racism to avoid Halal Chicken (beef or lamb their is fair arguments about animal welfare)  

Doesn't Halal require that the animal be slaughtered in the name of Allah though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 5:58 am

Personally I'd feel a bit weird about everyone having to go out of their way to slaughter all the animals in the name of a foreign God.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 09, 2014 6:09 am

Samhraí wrote:Personally I'd feel a bit weird about everyone having to go out of their way to slaughter all the animals in the name of a foreign God.

yeah so you have a 50 cent inscription somewhere in the slaughter room... done

Jesus and you wonder why you guys have no economic future.....  
Your entire attitude is wrong, "lets look for problems not solutions"  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Aussies will dedicate it to any and every god that anyone wants. who gives a fuck? god is no match for cash  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:you guys

Again, I'm not British, I'm Irish and live in the Republic.

Anyway I seriously need to finish up shit so I'll address the rest of your post later maybe if I remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 09, 2014 6:15 am

Samhraí wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:you guys

Anyway I seriously need to finish up shit so I'll address the rest of your post later maybe if I remember.

you're still worried that some Magic words will effect them meat.

I know your Irish But Ireland is still part of Europe.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

Are you guys anti EU like the UKippers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

you're still worried that some Magic words will effect them meat.
I don't care about how something symbolic will affect the meat, mate.
They can prepare it whatever way they god damned please so long as what's produced is quality and feeds me.
veya_victaous wrote:
I know your Irish But Ireland is still part of Europe.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

Are you guys anti EU like the UKippers?

Nah we're the most pro-EU country in the EU.
Personally, I'm not fond of the EU because of sovereignty issues although I do acknowledge we get a metric fuck-tonne of funding and other nice things from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:24 am

Samhraí wrote:

Seriously though, yeah, later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next