NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview

+3
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview Empty Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:20 am

BEECH GROVE, Ind. -- Charges have not been filed in a fight between two women at a Beech Grove Wal-Mart that was captured on cellphone video.

The video shows 34-year-old Amber Stephenson and 39-year-old Rebecca Mills fighting while a 6-year-old child watches nearby and is even encouraged to get involved. The video was uploaded to YouTube and had already been watched more than 1.5 million times by Tuesday morning. You can watch video of the fight in the player above.

Officers with the Beech Grove Police Department said they were called to the store minutes after the fight broke out last Thursday just after 10 p.m. The video of the fight surfaced on YouTube Monday.

The incident appears to start with a verbal argument that quickly escalates into a physical altercation.

The video shows Stephenson telling the child to punch the other woman in the face. The child can be seen hitting the woman and throwing items at her that he takes from the store shelves.

A Wal-Mart spokesman said store management called police about one minute and thirty seconds after the fight started. He said it is the store’s policy for associates not to engage in fights.

"This type of behavior inside one of our stores is completely unacceptable and we are notifying the individuals involved that they are no longer welcome on Wal-Mart property. Once we were aware of this situation, a member of our management immediately called the police and we are continuing to work with them on this matter," said spokesman Aaron Mullins.

Police said no arrests were made because officers did not have immediate access to the store's surveillance video and both women told conflicting stories.

It is now up to prosecutors to determine what, if any, charges will be filed in the case.

A third-party security company was in the store at the time of the incident, but was on the other side of the store when the fight broke out.

The Smiley Morning Show says they spoke with Stephenson on Tuesday morning. She told them she overheard Mills yell a racial slur when interacting with a store employee. That is when she jumped in with a few words of her own.

Stephenson said her son has taken martial arts classes and spent years in the gym with his dad.

"He's a little crazy kid. I mean, he's just one that I don't ever have to worry about him being bullied in high school," Stephenson said on the radio. "My son is a straight-A student, he's been on the honor roll all year, his kindergarten year, he is the teacher's pet. He's in a Christian private school. My son is raised perfectly right."

You can hear the interview by clicking the play button below:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/fight-at-beech-grove-wal-mart-caught-on-video

Last edited by eddie on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To change the original title to the correct title - eddie)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview Empty Re: Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:12 am

Misleading thread title.

There are loads of videos like that one out there, and they mostly involve fat Americans. Perhaps people in the UK don't generally behave like that, or maybe they just don't get uploaded to You Tube. Laughing

The blonde woman was using one of those mobility scooter things. She didn't seem to have any trouble leaping out of it though. Do they provide those things at Walmart for lazy people?

The kid was obnoxious - kicking the blonde woman. It was quite funny when one of the bystanders said - he wants her to leave his mum alone. His mum was the one on top pinning the blonde women to the floor! Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview Empty Re: Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Misleading thread title.

There are loads of videos like that one out there, and they mostly involve fat Americans. Perhaps people in the UK don't generally behave like that, or maybe they just don't get uploaded to You Tube.  Laughing

The blonde woman was using one of those mobility scooter things. She didn't seem to have any trouble leaping out of it though. Do they provide those things at Walmart for lazy people?

The kid was obnoxious - kicking the blonde woman. It was quite funny when one of the bystanders said - he  wants her to leave his mum alone. His mum was the one on top pinning the blonde women to the floor!  Laughing

Oh i know this is another dig at Christians , if this is all America have to worry about then they are getting off lightly Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:22 am

oh my goodness did they blow up men, women and children

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:27 am

I don't know why Quill is stirring it.

It's a fight between two women - nothing unusual in the US apparently. One of the women actually drew attention to herself by being interviewed. You'd think that she'd keep quiet, especially given the unflattering angle the video was shot from. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't know why Quill is stirring it.

It's a fight between two women - nothing unusual in the US apparently. One of the women actually drew attention to herself by being interviewed. You'd think that she'd keep quiet, especially given the unflattering angle the video was shot from.  Laughing

I have noticed in Florida some of the people go beyond the fuller figure.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 pm

It's a fight between two women - nothing unusual in the US apparently. One of the women actually drew attention to herself by being interviewed. You'd think that she'd keep quiet, especially given the unflattering angle the video was shot from.  Laughing

So you get the lesson.  That's good.  Because anything about Muslims, and right away y'all are all about how it's Islamic extremism and Muslim violence.

Now, when it is turned around, you are shocked when they are called "Christian" and "extremists".

But aren't they Christians?  Aren't they being a bit extreme? In fact, they are southern belles from Indiana.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Muslims behave in such an uncivilized fashion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:

So you get the lesson.  That's good.  Because anything about Muslims, and right away y'all are all about how it's Islamic extremism and Muslim violence.

Now, when it is turned around, you are shocked when they are called "Christian" and "extremists".

But aren't they Christians?  Aren't they being a bit extreme?

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Muslims behave in such an uncivilized fashion.

Who is y'all? I don't think I've ever done what you accuse me of, so there was nothing for me to learn.

I have no idea if they're Christians or not.

There was no need to draw attention to their colour either, but of course you don't like white people much anyway. Wink

Of course, they are American, so perhaps you should have drawn more attention to that ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:40 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I have noticed in Florida some of the people go beyond the fuller figure.... Smile

Yeeeessss...call 'em like they is: Fat Pigs. Southern diets tend to revolve around corn and other starches. I believe the fattest per capita is New Orleans. Houston is a close second, ben.

They look like they could be the wives of those motorcycle honchos who caused the ruckus in Waco a couple o' weeks back. We call 'em White Trash. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Yeeeessss...call 'em like they is: Fat Pigs.  Southern diets tend to revolve around corn and other starches.  I believe the fattest per capita is New Orleans.  Houston is a close second, ben.

They look like they could be the wives of those motorcycle honchos who caused the ruckus in Waco a couple o' weeks back.  We call 'em White Trash.  Lol.

Racist pig.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The blonde woman was using one of those mobility scooter things. She didn't seem to have any trouble leaping out of it though. Do they provide those things at Walmart for lazy people?

I caught that too. Fat, lazy Christians, wouldn't you say? This is where conservatives end up. Perfectly ambulatory, but ripping off the free stuff.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yeeeessss...call 'em like they is: Fat Pigs.  Southern diets tend to revolve around corn and other starches.  I believe the fattest per capita is New Orleans.  Houston is a close second, ben.

They look like they could be the wives of those motorcycle honchos who caused the ruckus in Waco a couple o' weeks back.  We call 'em White Trash.  Lol.

Racist pig.

You first, sweet pie.  We're long beyond recognizing that in you.  We had this conversation a year ago.

In fact, these women fit my image of you.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Racist pig.

You first, sweet pie.  We're long beyond recognizing that in you.  We had this conversation a year ago.

It was a few weeks ago, and you're still a racist pig. You're also apparently a Christian hater.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The blonde woman was using one of those mobility scooter things. She didn't seem to have any trouble leaping out of it though. Do they provide those things at Walmart for lazy people?

I caught that too.  Fat, lazy Christians, wouldn't you say?  This is where conservatives end up.  Perfectly ambulatory, but ripping off the free stuff.

Bigot.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 pm

What a nasty piece of work you are Quill. It was an amusing video, but you had to be hateful and nasty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It was a few weeks ago, and you're still a racist pig. You're also apparently a Christian hater.

No, I remember this conversation over a year ago. You asked one of your typical naive, stupid questions like: But why are black people angry...I don't get it?

I believe my response was: That's because you are a racist. Part deux is no improvement.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I remember this conversation over a year ago.  You asked one of your typical naive, stupid questions like: But why are black people angry...I don't get it?

I believe my response was: That's because you are a racist.  Part deux is no improvement.

Black people are angry because I'm racist? They don't even know me.

You really are a waste of space. You're racist, Christianphobic, and very unpleasant.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, I remember this conversation over a year ago.  You asked one of your typical naive, stupid questions like: But why are black people angry...I don't get it?

I believe my response was: That's because you are a racist.  Part deux is no improvement.

Black people are angry because I'm racist? They don't even know me.

You really are a waste of space. You're racist, Christianphobic, and very unpleasant.

Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview 20120702-the-use-of-medical-simulation-down-under-making-it-financially-viable-3-638

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Misleading thread title.

There are loads of videos like that one out there, and they mostly involve fat Americans. Perhaps people in the UK don't generally behave like that, or maybe they just don't get uploaded to You Tube.  Laughing

The kid was obnoxious - kicking the blonde woman. It was quite funny when one of the bystanders said - he  wants her to leave his mum alone. His mum was the one on top pinning the blonde women to the floor!  Laughing

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm referring to amusing punch ups in shops Ben.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:

But aren't they Christians?  Aren't they being a bit extreme?  In fact, they are southern belles from Indiana.

funny though quill, how you seem to equate a couple of silly fat tarts having a punch up to the murder and mayhem caused by muslin extremists...

see this is what appologists do.....seek to minimise the foul by false comparison to the trivial....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:52 am

umm
but they are American Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
so they fact they didn't shoot each other is an improvement but i guess no cops were involved
lol!

equating the above 2 to Christians is disingenuous comparison
the fight is nothing to do with religion, where ISIS it is central factor.
Muslims Extremists are evil and do murder unjustly as do Christians Extremists this is a fight between 2 fat slob Americans not extremists.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:umm
but they are American Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  
so they fact they didn't shoot each other is an improvement but i guess no cops were involved
lol!

equating the above 2 to Christians is disingenuous comparison
the fight is nothing to do with religion, where ISIS it is central factor.
Muslims Extremists are evil and do murder unjustly as do Christians Extremists this is a fight between 2 fat slob Americans not extremists.

Veya, I know that. That was the point. It is a paradigm example of what RWers do when they get a similar clip about Muslims. It doesn't matter what it was about.

The fact that you (and others) took it seriously means you have seen the pattern before. It's a classic RW, Fox news fart, posed to exemplify and educate.

You can cast anyone in any way you want. All you have to do is frame the story in the right way. Here, you can anticipate these are American Christians (aren't they all?), redneck crackers, and they certainly fit the definition of extremists, don't they? So, write up the story as Fox News would if they were Muslims in East London.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:09 am

Sadly I feel the intention of this thread has been lost on some Quill. So quick to take this as a base attack on Christians the fact the same is done with Muslims (or even people of an ethnic minority) is missed in their eruptions of sensitivity.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:17 am

Eilzel wrote:Sadly I feel the intention of this thread has been lost on some Quill. So quick to take this as a base attack on Christians the fact the same is done with Muslims (or even people of an ethnic minority) is missed in their eruptions of sensitivity.

I know. I almost never explain jokes...never complain, never explain!...as they say. But here I'm actually forced to, or the whole thread is a waste.

I think Ben got it tho. I can tell by his post. Cool

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:06 am

@quill
umm yeah And Big Andy left when his titles kept getting changed to be more accurate. Because he was doing exactly that... And his sources were saying the same thing.
And They Also get called bigots and Racists for doing it...

there are articles where it would have been a fair comparison but this one... not really... Neutral people of walmart... look it up... this is literally a poverty troupe
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 am

I HAVE AMENDED THE ORIGINAL TITLE TO THE CORRECT TITLE.

Please keep thread titles accurate.
Thank you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 am

eddie wrote:I HAVE AMENDED THE ORIGINAL TITLE TO THE CORRECT TITLE.

Thank you.

Thank you eddie!

I think there's enough to discuss here about people making a show of themselves in public without having some daft analogy attached to the story as well. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:

But aren't they Christians?  Aren't they being a bit extreme?  In fact, they are southern belles from Indiana.

I must admit that I do enjoy a good car crash,but when I see one happening in slow motion before my very eyes.......well it makes me feel happy to be alive.

For when I started reading this thread I thought...UH OHH.CHUNGO!...I know where this is going.But I didn't think that someone with Quills obvious education would walk into his own trap......And that is where the crash becomes delicious for me,for after showing us the video of the .......'American way' (God bless America & all that),he then shoots himself in the foot with his final classic statement,

Quote,In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Muslims behave in such an uncivilized fashion.(I'm actually stunned by that statement)....Shucks.

Worldwide atrocities in the form of beheadings,torture,rape,burning people alive,a dash of genocide & the odd aircraft hijacking,forced marriages......& what have I forgotten? Ah yes,I remember.Chaining a 5 year old Syrian girl to a bed & forcing her to watch her parents being beheaded in front of her.........And then cutting her heart out while she was alive.

Clearly,these little trinkets do not amount to atrocities in Quills book.

So I can only wonder at how someone could be so stupid to say such a thing & I also wonder what on Earth is happening with the American education system.

Truly stunning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 pm

great post Shady well said

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I must admit that I do enjoy a good car crash,but when I see one happening in slow motion before my very eyes.......well it makes me feel happy to be alive.

For when I started reading this thread I thought...UH OHH.CHUNGO!...I know where this is going.But I didn't think that someone with Quills obvious education would walk into his own trap......And that is where the crash becomes delicious for me,for after showing us the video of the .......'American way' (God bless America & all that),he then shoots himself in the foot with his final classic statement,

Quote,In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Muslims behave in such an uncivilized fashion.(I'm actually stunned by that statement)....Shucks.

Worldwide atrocities in the form of beheadings,torture,rape,burning people alive,a dash of genocide & the odd aircraft hijacking,forced marriages......& what have I forgotten? Ah yes,I remember.Chaining a 5 year old Syrian girl to a bed & forcing her to watch her parents being beheaded in front of her.........And then cutting her heart out while she was alive.

So I can only wonder at how someone could be so stupid to say such a thing & I also wonder what on Earth is happening with the American education system.

Truly stunning.

Very well said Shady. It's a shame that Quill chose to make his point in such a stupid way, but well done for highlighting his actual words.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:great post Shady well said

Thank you VOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:40 pm

[quote="Shady"]
Vicar of Dibley wrote:great post Shady well said

Thank you VOD.[/quote/]

You're welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Truly stunning.

Very well said Shady. It's a shame that Quill chose to make his point in such a stupid way, but well done for highlighting his actual words.

Thank you Raggs.No doubt I'll be accused of being homophobic or bigoted somewhere along the line but I can take the standard routine lefty put downs.

Must go,as the great Mrs.Shady has ordered.......ME....to make dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Good morning Shady. Actually, my mission is a success: I have the RWers all a-stir, running around and cluck-clucking among themselves, making excuses and trying to find themselves dishonorable graves (Shakespeare, Julius Cesar, Act 1, Scene 2) for their faults.

Perhaps the one point you make that deserves attention is your misapprehension of the political acts of Muslims. Perhaps "uncivilized" is not the verbal fulcrum I needed to express myself, but my point remains the same. Muslim beheadings and atrocities may not be civilized, but at least they have a (political) purpose.

Conservative Americans and southerners live for the kind of trashy behavior you see in this clip. They have no purpose in their lives except to engage in senseless and unprofitable fights over consumer products in a mass-market store. That they are white and christian means that they are at the top of the game; yet this is where they take it.

Whether we call it conservatism or Republicanism, this is where they are taking us. They give true and proper meaning to the term 'white trash'. These are the people that the Republican southern strategy champions. These are the people that believe the lies of Fox News, that lie to start wars, that will close down all operations in the nation rather than see a black president, and all for a fight over a consumer product in Walmart.

Do you see the connection? Do you see that these are the same people who also commit themselves to lies, kidnapping, torture, rape and killing...in an effort to quarrel with people with different skin pigmentations. This is the cognitive process. And this is what it all comes down to...two fat, lazy, piggish women fighting in the gutter of an already unclean market?

And don't give me this excuse that these are Americans...Brits (horrors) would never do such a thing. Its right there on the front pages of your scurrilous rags that you can't help but produce: White woman on bus attacks Muslims. British white trash is the same color as American white trash.

The formula is right there: Conservatism > lack of intelligence > lower form of life. All things subjected to gravity finds the lowest level, whether it’s the southern strategy of Republicans in the US, or UKIP in the UK. To lie, cheat and kill, kidnap, torture and rape all for a Chatty-Cathy doll in Walmart. This is the essence of 'white trash'. This is a whole political theory wrapped up in a few pithy words. This is Republicanism. This is Tory. And the proof is in the pudding: look at y'all scattering about like roaches, peeping about for your dishonorable graves.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 pm

It's amazing how much Quill can read into a silly scrap in a shop, whilst all the time approving of Islamic atrocities.

I think he's a bit mad really - and also very racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Thank you.

I have asked Ben to remove you as moderator. Your lack of objectivity is getting in the way of true and honest objectivity. If you don't like the manner of editorial comment of any poster, you deem it your right to censor anyone. That is wrong, and has no business in an open society...certainly not on a site operated in the spirit of journalistic integrity.

I am telling you this to offer you an opportunity to do the right thing: RESIGN.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's amazing how much Quill can read into a silly scrap in a shop, whilst all the time approving of Islamic atrocities.

I think he's a bit mad really - and also very racist.

I certainly see a lot more than you do...if this is all you can say. Do you have anything to contribute...at all? My lord, you've just been handed a substantial commentary about your way of life, and this???

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Thank you.

I have asked Ben to remove you as moderator.  Your lack of objectivity is getting in the way of true and honest objectivity.  If you don't like the manner of editorial comment of any poster, you deem it your right to censor anyone.  That is wrong, and has no business in an open society...certainly not on a site operated in the spirit of journalistic integrity.

I am telling you this to offer you an opportunity to do the right thing: RESIGN.

Oh please. Ben used to have a go at someone else for their misleading thread titles, and your thread title was totally misleading.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have asked Ben to remove you as moderator.  Your lack of objectivity is getting in the way of true and honest objectivity.  If you don't like the manner of editorial comment of any poster, you deem it your right to censor anyone.  That is wrong, and has no business in an open society...certainly not on a site operated in the spirit of journalistic integrity.

Oh please. Ben used to have a go at someone else for their misleading thread titles, and your thread title was totally misleading.

Why?  Because you don't like it?  Hitler used that tactic, too.

A coincidence of terms leads to a confusion of ideas.  If you can't distinguish editorial comment from meaningless misnomer, then you are part and parcel of what I'm talking about: conservatism > lack of intelligence > lower form of life.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A coincidence of terms leads to a confusion of ideas.  If you can't distinguish editorial comment from meaningless misnomer, then you are part and parcel of what I'm talking about: conservatism > lack of intelligence > lower form of life.

Because you invented it and couldn't back it up.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, because you can't think it through.  One of the great defenses of conservatives is they can't think.  They don't realize their own inadequacies, so they write it off.  They exist in a vacuum and so they are impervious to reason.

But that doesn't mean there is not a reality out there.  Conservatives' opposition to global warming is an excellent example.  It is probably going tor result in a global catastrophe, but they will die and never have to answer for their views of irrational denial.

On the off-chance that we want to survive, liberals think it through and take action.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, because you can't think it through.  One of the great defenses of conservatives is they can't think.  They don't realize their own inadequacies, so they write it off.  They exist in a vacuum and so they are impervious to reason.

But that doesn't mean there is not a reality out there.  Conservatives' opposition to global warming is an excellent example.  It is probably going tor result in a global catastrophe, but they will die and never have to answer for their views.

On the off-chance that we want to survive, liberals think it through and take action.

You were just being silly really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But that doesn't mean there is not a reality out there.  Conservatives' opposition to global warming is an excellent example.  It is probably going tor result in a global catastrophe, but they will die and never have to answer for their views.

You were just being silly really.

To respond would be gratuitous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Thank you.

Ben used to edit the thread titles when bigandy posted misleading thread titles .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Speaking of customers behaving badly, look at this awful woman.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Speaking of customers behaving badly, look at this awful woman.

is she related to didge by any chance ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Speaking of customers behaving badly, look at this awful woman.

Laughing

I really wanted that cashier to tell the women to eff off, and then wave at the camera. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Laughing

I really wanted that cashier to tell the women to eff off, and then wave at the camera. Laughing

I have served a few customers who were rude and when they have kept going on and on i have told them to kindly go away Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview 3489511464 Walmart mom fight on video: Woman involved tells her story in radio interview 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:Good morning Shady.  Actually, my mission is a success: I have the RWers all a-stir, running around and cluck-clucking among themselves, making excuses and trying to find themselves dishonorable graves (Shakespeare, Julius Cesar, Act 1, Scene 2) for their faults.

Perhaps the one point you make that deserves attention is your misapprehension of the political acts of Muslims.  Perhaps "uncivilized" is not the verbal fulcrum I needed to express myself, but my point remains the same.  Muslim beheadings and atrocities may not be civilized, but at least they have a (political) purpose.  

Conservative Americans and southerners live for the kind of trashy behavior you see in this clip.  They have no purpose in their lives except to engage in senseless and unprofitable fights over consumer products in a mass-market store.  That they are white and christian means that they are at the top of the game; yet this is where they take it.

Whether we call it conservatism or Republicanism, this is where they are taking us.  They give true and proper meaning to the term 'white trash'.  These are the people that the Republican southern strategy champions.  These are the people that believe the lies of Fox News, that lie to start wars, that will close down all operations in the nation rather than see a black president, and all for a fight over a consumer product in Walmart.

Do you see the connection?  Do you see that these are the same people who also commit themselves to lies, kidnapping, torture, rape and killing...in an effort to quarrel with people with different skin pigmentations. This is the cognitive process.  And this is what it all comes down to...two fat, lazy, piggish women fighting in the gutter of an already unclean market?  

And don't give me this excuse that these are Americans...Brits (horrors) would never do such a thing.  Its right there on the front pages of your scurrilous rags that you can't help but produce:  White woman on bus attacks Muslims.  British white trash is the same color as American white trash.

The formula is right there: Conservatism > lack of intelligence > lower form of life.  All things subjected to gravity finds the lowest level, whether it’s the southern strategy of Republicans in the US, or UKIP in the UK.  To lie, cheat and kill, kidnap, torture and rape all for a Chatty-Cathy doll in Walmart.  This is the essence of 'white trash'.  This is a whole political theory wrapped up in a few pithy words.  This is Republicanism.  This is Tory.  And the proof is in the pudding: look at y'all scattering about like roaches, peeping about for your dishonorable graves.

true enough Quill.....but it isnt alway the cream that floats to the top either........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next