NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

female genital mutilation on the increase in England...

Go down

female genital mutilation on the increase in England... Empty female genital mutilation on the increase in England...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:16 pm

Didn't the bs government claim to be stopping this...

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/30/female-genital-mutilation-england-fgm-girls

Back to top Go down

female genital mutilation on the increase in England... Empty Re: female genital mutilation on the increase in England...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:48 pm

its very good to see Muslim women protesting and signing petitions .

Back to top Go down

female genital mutilation on the increase in England... Empty Re: female genital mutilation on the increase in England...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:its very good to see Muslim women protesting and signing petitions .

it is but in islam women have no voice in their family, it is decided for them and they still mutilate their children, even ignoring our laws...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:its very good to see Muslim women protesting and signing petitions .

it is but in islam women have no voice in their family, it is decided for them and they still mutilate their children, even ignoring our laws...

I know what you mean .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I know what you mean .

not sure why our law pussy foots around with them, we had children taken off a couple for smoking round their kids, I think it mentioned drugs too, yet we have family's harming their kids and they are not taken off them, how come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:06 pm

I think islam is feared by our government its about time they stood up to this barbaric religion .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I think islam is feared by our government its about time they stood up to this barbaric religion .

yes it is but it will take some clearing up now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down