NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are politicians finally listening??

2 posters

Go down

are politicians finally listening?? Empty are politicians finally listening??

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:29 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1497514/more-than-50-tories-prepare-campaign-for-eu-exit

it has to help I hope...

Back to top Go down

are politicians finally listening?? Empty Re: are politicians finally listening??

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Believe it when I see it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

are politicians finally listening?? Empty Re: are politicians finally listening??

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:Believe it when I see it.

I know hat you mean it could be another spin sham but hopefully when cameron gives up his charade about trying to get the eu to change their minds we have too have a referendum...

mind you the tories promised a referendum when they won last time...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:41 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:Believe it when I see it.

I know hat you mean it could be another spin sham but hopefully when cameron gives up his charade about trying to get the eu to change their minds we have too have a referendum...

mind you the tories promised a referendum when they won last time...

Exactly! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm

THere can be no significant changes with the EU, and any minor promises will be empty as they will only happen for a little while and then it will be more of the same.

There can be no change to free movement while in EU so the only way to end that is out.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:THere can be no significant changes with the EU, and any minor promises will be empty as they will only happen for a little while and then it will be more of the same.

There can be no change to free movement while in EU so the only way to end that is out.

very true it is time to take back the sovereignty of this great nation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:04 pm

None of us ever gave permission for any of it to be given away in the first place.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:None of us ever gave permission for any of it to be given away in the first place.

it was given away to make others rich..

I reckon quite a few politicians should face the charge of treason for hat they have done to this country...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down