NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy

Go down

ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy Empty ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:47 pm

ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy Duke_ap
pig 

David Duke, former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, has been kicked out of Italy, where he was allegedly trying to establish a pan-European neo-Nazi group.
An Italian court said Duke, a Holocaust denier who ran for the US presidency in 1992 and 1998, was "socially dangerous for his racist and anti-semitic views". The court yesterday backed enforcing a Swiss travel and residence ban against the 63-year-old, which is valid across the whole Schengen area.
Luciano Meneghetti, deputy police chief in the northern Italian province of Belluno, told Reuters that Duke moved to the Valle di Cadore mountain village after being granted a visa to study and write there by the Italian embassy in Malta.
When police discovered the ban, which was made in 2009, Duke lodged an appeal with the Belluno administrative court to avoid expulsion.
And, according to the International business Times, the sentence added: "He was also previously arrested and expelled from the Czech Republic as suspected of promoting the launch of a movement for the suppression of human rights and fundamental freedoms."
Duke's lawyer Filippo Augusto said he left the country immediately. He could appeal again.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/international/article/1595/david-duke-former-ku-klux-klan-leader-expelled-from-italy

We live in very troubled times, where the RW will always try to exploit divisions caused by the world wide austerity measures....Good call that Italy has taken actions against this man,....This coming from Italy which is a very RW country by all accounts.

Back to top Go down

ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy Empty Re: ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

Silly people jumping at bumps in the night -- I wonder how much racism is motivated by genuine dislike of people who look "different" and how much is our tendency to find anything and everything to blame for our problems besides the source of our problems -- the fact that there aren't enough resources to go 'round, yet some people get to hoard them in our world?

At any rate, good for Italy. I wish we could kick him off Earth.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy Empty Re: ITALY | David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan leader expelled from Italy

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 am

Gotta live and let live really.

No point in causing trouble - life's too short.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:12 am

Welcome, BigAndy! I agree. I think people like Duke believe they're fighting a war (in their minds only, really) that will last longer than their lives. Amazing that it never occurs to them that peace would be better, especially when so much that's "wrong" about their "enemy" isn't true in the first place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Silly people jumping at bumps in the night -- I wonder how much racism is motivated by genuine dislike of people who look "different" and how much is our tendency to find anything and everything to blame for our problems besides the source of our problems -- the fact that there aren't enough resources to go 'round, yet some people get to hoard them in our world?

At any rate, good for Italy. I wish we could kick him off Earth.

I say again Ben! We are seeing a modern day holocaust here in the UK, where the poor are being so squeezed that they are finding it very hard to even eat let alone heat their own homes....There is a guy down the road from us....There was a time, in slightly better times where this guy would always be chatting with us and would always strike up a conversation, when he saw us walking past....

Recently, we hadn't seen him that much, we got a bit worried so Doug knocked on his door....He has a mental illness, has gone through the ESA appeal procedures and has been left with no money for ages, we have known this guy for years.....We emptied out our freezer the other day and gave the lot to him....But i would admit that i'm trying to give Doug a more nutrition diet, so we have been going to Wiltshire Farm Foods....But we have decided to continue to support this guy because we are against the modern day holocaust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:30 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Gotta live and let live really.

Razz    Let's hope that you can stick to that!......Buck the trend, you are still posting racist bile on other forums though, but i notice that you aren't as homophobic these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:03 am

Catman -- hopefully, eventually the rich will realize they can't live without the rest of us. Until then ... good on you and Doug for helping out your neighbor. Stuff like that will help remind all of us to care for one another -- you put it on the Internet, and I'm reminded that it was important for me to help my neighbor deal with her truck today. Maybe Veya sees it and an extra good deed gets done in Australia. Powerful stuff! Smile

BigAndy -- the official position here at Newsfix is that you're OK until you're not. I won't hold anything said about you against you. Hope you're a good egg who realizes that the greatest aspiration in life is to help your fellow living things Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:22 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Catman -- hopefully, eventually the rich will realize they can't live without the rest of us. Until then ... good on you and Doug for helping out your neighbor. Stuff like that will help remind all of us to care for one another -- you put it on the Internet, and I'm reminded that it was important for me to help my neighbor deal with her truck today. Maybe Veya sees it and an extra good deed gets done in Australia. Powerful stuff! Smile

BigAndy -- the official position here at Newsfix is that you're OK until you're not. I won't hold anything said about you against you. Hope you're a good egg who realizes that the greatest aspiration in life is to help your fellow living things Smile
We have lived in this road for over ten years now, it's a tiny little Multicultural enclave.(it's defined as a village in property mags)..There are people that own their own homes and others that live in subsidised housing...Thing is....We do all look out for each other...and everyone knows each other!

....There are all walks of life living in this road...But Doug and i need to move on to be with my family up North, and whilst the subsidised housing is what we need right now....This place needs a complete overhaul....And when i get my inheritance, then it will be time to leave and to give up this home to someone that will be in a more deserving need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:23 am

Catman wrote:

Razz    Let's hope that you can stick to that!......Buck the trend, you are still posting racist bile on other forums though, but i notice that you aren't as homophobic these days.
I've never been homophobic - absolutely never.

I doubt many people in the UK are.  If you are meeting many many people whom are coming across to you as homophobic, maybe you need to think about how you are behaving.  Could it be that you just didn't get on very well with them?  Could it be that they didn't like you as a person?

It's the same with lots of people - beautiful women who think others are jealous of them - they're probably just not too nice.

So, to reiterate, i'm not homophobic, Mr Catman, never have been and never will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Catman -- hopefully, eventually the rich will realize they can't live without the rest of us. Until then ... good on you and Doug for helping out your neighbor. Stuff like that will help remind all of us to care for one another -- you put it on the Internet, and I'm reminded that it was important for me to help my neighbor deal with her truck today. Maybe Veya sees it and an extra good deed gets done in Australia. Powerful stuff! Smile

What do you mean - said about me?

Why would anything be said about me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Oh Andy, why indeed LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

I've never been homophobic - absolutely never.

I doubt many people in the UK are.  If you are meeting many many people whom are coming across to you as homophobic, maybe you need to think about how you are behaving.  Could it be that you just didn't get on very well with them?  Could it be that they didn't like you as a person?

It's the same with lots of people - beautiful women who think others are jealous of them - they're probably just not too nice.

So, to reiterate, i'm not homophobic, Mr Catman, never have been and never will be.
....Well i would extend my apologies to you Mr Andy, since you haven't said anything racist or homophobic on here yet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh Andy, why indeed LOL
Hi sassy, how are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Just to confirm Mr Catman - do you think i'm homophobic and racist or do you think I have homophobic and racist tendencies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Just to confirm Mr Catman - do you think i'm homophobic and racist or do you think I have homophobic and racist tendencies?
Well from reading over the road you have confirmed that you are still a nasty racist and a homophobe...How is that for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Just to confirm Mr Catman - do you think i'm homophobic and racist or do you think I have homophobic and racist tendencies?
Well from reading over the road you have confirmed that you are still a nasty racist and a homophobe...How is that for you.
It seems not very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:
It seems not very nice.
Cry me a river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down