NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peaceful, tolerant Muslim...

Go down

peaceful, tolerant Muslim... Empty peaceful, tolerant Muslim...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:52 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3108979/Muslim-father-jailed-attacking-headmaster-racially-abusing-teachers-Catholic-schools.html

good to see they can behave...

Back to top Go down

peaceful, tolerant Muslim... Empty Re: peaceful, tolerant Muslim...

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:27 pm

One wonders why Muslims were pupils at a Catholic school. Laughing

It's nice to know that white people in this country are actually protected against racially-aggravated crimes.

A Lancashire Police spokesman said that the force was satisfied with the sentence imposed for the offence, which had seen Liaqat repeatedly refer to Mount Carmel as a ‘racist school’ while abusing white members of staff.

rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:One wonders why Muslims were pupils at a Catholic school. Laughing

It's nice to know that white people in this country are actually protected against racially-aggravated crimes.

A Lancashire Police spokesman said that the force was satisfied with the sentence imposed for the offence, which had seen Liaqat repeatedly refer to Mount Carmel as a ‘racist school’ while abusing white members of staff.

rabbit

A couple i know are Muslim and have two son's and they send them to a Christian school , apparently is because there are better results in faith schools Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:One wonders why Muslims were pupils at a Catholic school. Laughing

rabbit

A couple i know are Muslim and have two son's and they send them to a Christian school , apparently is because there are better results in faith schools Razz

Catholic schools generally have a good rep.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:57 pm

and yes it is good to know that white people in this country are actually protected against racially-aggravated crimes.

Makes a change tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Catholic schools generally have a good rep.

Yes they do our son and daughter in law are looking for a faith school for our grandson, whichever they choose it will be me and HF collecting him each day , but they are considering a Catholic school because of the reputation Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm thinking that the chap maybe had some issues and just lost it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

rabbit

Interesting, as why do you think they do better?

Or does it have more to do with how these schools are able to pick and choose with selection?

You do realise they can cherry pick the best pupils under the guise of religion?

They have the least admission of poorer pupils.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Or does it have more to do with how these schools are able to pick and choose with selection?

You do realise they can cherry pick the best pupils under the guise of religion?

who cares all parents want is a good education for their children Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

I think some people do care when there is clear discrimination on selection.
Hence why all faith schools should be banned.
As how is many parents getting the best for their children when they are often being denied Dibs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

As how is many parents getting the best for their children when they are often being denied Dibs?

boring didge boring boring boring i don't have the energy to debate with you sorry i have a lot of my mind right now i have a very very sick father .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm thinking that the chap maybe had some issues and just lost it.

I think you're right ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

boring didge boring boring boring i don't have the energy to debate with you sorry i have a lot of my mind right now i have a very very sick father .

I am sorry to hear that Dibs and send you best wishes in the matter, which is why there is no need for you to be rude here, when I am just asking some very valid questions on faith schools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm thinking that the chap maybe had some issues and just lost it.

I think you're right ha ha

It's quite a bizarre thing to do, and there's no suggestion that he made a habit of it generally.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I am sorry to hear that Dibs and send you best wishes in the matter, which is why there is no need for you to be rude here, when I am just asking some very valid questions on faith schools.

thanks i wasn't trying to be rude i was actually just bored and couldn't be bothered to debate . You're always the opposite of what everyone says, i know you be against anything that is posted but that's just you and that's why i like you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I actually think it is more to do with the levels of discipline in faith schools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:22 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 am

Oh look, here's an example of me generalising about Muslims, like Quill claimed I did.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 am

i think the Muslim terrorist has become more stereotypical than generalisation, lets face it every day we see examples of Muslim terrorism..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i think the Muslim terrorist has become more stereotypical than generalisation, lets face it every day we see examples of Muslim terrorism..

This man wasn't a terrorist, he just went a bit mad at a school and started hurling abuse around, and he shoved someone a bit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i think the Muslim terrorist has become more stereotypical than generalisation, lets face it every day we see examples of Muslim terrorism..

This man wasn't a terrorist, he just went a bit mad at a school and started hurling abuse around, and he shoved someone a bit.

as far as we know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:18 pm

they do know that Catholic schools teach the bible don't they

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down