NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people with higher IQs tend to stay up later

+4
jaded fox
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

people with higher IQs tend to stay up later - Page 2 Empty people with higher IQs tend to stay up later

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you have a tough time pulling your head off the pillow in the morning or settling into bed at night, it could be a sign you’re brainy.

Satoshi Kanazawa, a psychologist at The London School of Economics and Political Science has done extensive research on the connection between sleep patterns and intelligence.

His findings indicate that people with higher IQs tend to stay up later, and subsequently wake up later in the day.

http://studymagazine.com/2010/11/10/sleeping-late-sign-laziness-intelligence/

http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/night-owls-creative-intelligent/686025/

Back to top Go down

people with higher IQs tend to stay up later - Page 2 Empty Re: people with higher IQs tend to stay up later

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 12:34 am

i find these discussions very odd i guess its because i can`t imagine hating somebody because of their colour the concept is just beyond my meager powers of imagination
and this racist crap is equally confusing these morons actually hate them self`s

Back to top Go down

people with higher IQs tend to stay up later - Page 2 Empty Re: people with higher IQs tend to stay up later

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 12:36 am

If I was so racist and/or xenaphobic then I wouldn't have travelled to so many different countries to experience their people and cultures...

The thing is with lefties, they see racism everywhere in others but are themselves totally racist by giving non whites special treatment.

If they can't pin a racist badge on your views and opinions, they will accuse you of "hiding your racism" like in the example earlier where the fact I have friends and family of different ethnicities is instantly dismissed as a "regular ploy of The racist to hide their racism"!!!

Laughing

I have never claimed all of anyone is criminal, we all know that most of everyone is not... But it is also true that disproportionately high numbers of blacks ARE criminals and that it is mostly other blacks who are suffering from it.

If you cannot tell the truth about it because of The lefties accusing you of racism, then it is something that will never be addressed and therefore a problem that the lefties themselves are actually helping to continue happening and they are the ones who are aiding the suffering of The rest of The mostly black people!!!

Again, all in the name of equality!!!

The lefties logic and thought process is completely bizarre!!!

They think they are helping black people by hiding the high crime rates but in fact they are perpetuating the suffering of so many more by refusing to acknowledge the problems and deal with them!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 12:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:If I was so racist and/or xenaphobic then I wouldn't have travelled to so many different countries to experience their people and cultures...

Gets more ridiculous by the minute. Countless British people go abroad every year and treat the place they visit with disrespect through drunkenness and violence. These British people go with such an irrational ignorant bigoted concept of being better than the people they visit on holiday. So that again is the most absurd reason to deflect from your racial prejudiced views.
Even now he claims to go off truth and thus by doing so must believe in racial differences to the point biologically to Tommy races actually exist. lol

Poor chap.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 12:47 am

korban dallas wrote:i find these discussions very odd i guess its because i can`t imagine hating somebody because of their colour the concept is just beyond my meager powers of imagination
and this racist crap is equally confusing  these morons actually hate them self`s

Nail on the head

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 12:49 am

And there is dodge judging all British people by the actions of only some...

Exactly the thing he is complaining I'm doing by highlighting the very real problem of disproportionately high black violence/crime rates...

Hypocrisy anyone...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 12:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:And there is dodge judging all British people by the actions of only some...Exactly the thing he is complaining I'm doing by highlighting the very real problem of disproportionately high black violence/crime rates...
Hypocrisy anyone...!?

More absurdity from Tommy.
Now the English word countless means all to Tommy.
Every post he makes he keeps walking into the worlds biggest frying pan, head first full of eggs.
Another thing you will learn about racists like Tommy. They invent things to attempt poorly to get out of a hole they have dug for themselves. Countless British people have whilst abroad acted appallingly.
They would not do so if they respect the place hey visited. Thus they do not care Tommy.
Simple concepts for even you Tommy to understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 12:59 am

Could say the same about foreigners in our country dodge... as I often do... but then you cry 'racism' while trying to hide the truth!!!

More hypocrisy anyone...!!!???

lol!

Dodge being the true leftie, never thinks things through...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Could say the same about foreigners in our country dodge... as I often do... but then you cry 'racism' while trying to hide the truth!!!
More hypocrisy anyone...!!!???
Dodge being the true leftie, never thinks things through...

Failed logic again. Your point was to argue that to travel to different places makes you non-racist.
As seen that is completely absurd and embarrassing to claim on your part mate.
Again you prove your are racist, as racism only exists as the truth in the mind of racists of which you are. 
You have no truth, because your theory falls apart before it started based on science.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 1:07 am

You just made a sweeping statement about 'countless' British people abroad... not racist?

I say the same about countless foreigners here in UK... racist!!!

Hypocrisy anyone...!!!???

lol!

The hole is all yours dodge and getting deeper!!!

And I've told you before... if You want to get clever with me, you have to back it up with intelligence!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You just made a sweeping statement about 'countless' British people abroad... not racist?

There has been many, are you now denying this?
Do you want to see stats, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease say yes?
That does noteven mean a majority are bad, just those who are racist like you.
Countless does not mean a majority of people just a proportion of people that is many.
Hence why you are so bad at debating, you fail to understand many concepts.

At every turn, I have you dangling on the end of puppet strings I control.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:16 am

Goodnight Tommy Blooper.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 1:17 am

And I said if I was xenaphobic I wouldn't have enjoyed travelling to so many other countries to experience the peoples and cultures!!!

Although I'm sure that in each country there were some who were foreign to me, as well as being criminals, and who I also didn't like, but maybe that was just the racism in me coming out eh dodge...!?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat May 30, 2015 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 1:23 am

Dodge says...

Countless British people go abroad every year and treat the place they visit with disrespect through drunkenness and violence. These British people go with such an irrational ignorant bigoted concept of being better than the people they visit on holiday.

And thinks that is not racist to British people but just telling the truth.

I say the same about some foreigners here in UK and he constantly calls me racist for doing so while also trying to deny And down play the facts...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge says...

Countless British people go abroad every year and treat the place they visit with disrespect through drunkenness and violence. These British people go with such an irrational ignorant bigoted concept of being better than the people they visit on holiday.And thinks that is not racist to British people but just telling the truth.

Talk about Tommy Blooper getting desperate. A sizable amount of people who do wrong. Who are not a majority and only to show this because a racist had omelette on his face called Tommy claiming visiting a country makes them non-racist lol. Is  now being racist to the British to Tommy Razz  even though I did not claim he British people were all culpable. My point was to show this on you claiming you were not racist going abroad and this is your new desperation from having scrambled eggs on your face.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 1:39 am

You're highlighting British behaviour abroad and think that is not racist while constantly attacking me for highlighting foreigners behaviour here in UK, saying that IS racist.

Either it's racist to highlight both or it is not racist to highlight both...

lol!

Night again dodge!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 30, 2015 7:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You're highlighting British behaviour abroad and think that is not racist while constantly attacking me for highlighting foreigners behaviour here in UK, saying that IS racist.

lol!

Night again dodge!!!

Tommy, I think you'd be an OK sort if you thought a bit harder. You need to learn more, too -- especially about the tendency of oppressed minorities subjected to poverty to have higher crime rates. I don't think you really want to blame this on skin color -- you know that's a deficient explanation. Let your curiosity take over and allow yourself to explore the more complex reasons that minority and immigrant groups might have higher crime rates.

I promise you, the things you learn won't reflect better upon any given ethnicity. Rather, it's the plight of all of us to resort to things we normally think of as barbaric when mainstream society shuts us out. It happens to people of any color all over the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 8:04 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You're highlighting British behaviour abroad and think that is not racist while constantly attacking me for highlighting foreigners behaviour here in UK, saying that IS racist.
Night again dodge!!!

Poor Tommy Blooper. Razz
Which shows you fail to understand context.
To help the poor chap understand:

Tommy Blooper states in defense of a claim he is not racist:

If I was so racist and/or xenaphobic then I wouldn't have travelled to so many different countries to experience their people and cultures...

The statement is then stating that only non-racist people travel to foreign countries which is of course the most idiotic thing a racist person could say.

In response I point out countless people British people go abroad, a sizable group, but a minority of the British who have no respect for the countries they are visiting because many of them are racist. I am not arguing that "all" British people are racist or even a majority of them. So I am highlighting that to claim you are not racist by traveling to a foreign country is absurd due to the fact racist people do travel abroad. I am not inferring that British people should not travel abroad because of some idiots. You though argue off criminality to infer there is something wrong with Blacks and that blacks should not come here.
Context

Razz

Poor Tommy Blooper, a statement is based on the context it is presented in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 30, 2015 8:20 am

Yeah, it's also been pretty well documented that rich conservative Americans like to go abroad because it makes them feel even more superior, sadly enough.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:It could also be that those that stay up late don't have to get up for work.

I'm up late cos I'm a hooker and also very cleverish people with higher IQs tend to stay up later - Page 2 1069003512

Fairynuff Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmm well. I not entirely sure that, at heart, he is actually racist, per say?
Most racists, in my opinion, will say they are and be proud of it! Not pretend they're not...if that makes sense?

Well, we're all racist to some degree because that's how our stupid brains work, having to categorize everything ... but sure, there are closet racists and open racists. I think more are closeted -- I prefer people who say what they believe rather than try to hide it.

Is that any different from hating someone or categorising them because of their political views?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Reword the question Nems:

Is hating someone because they are black the same as hating someone because they subscribe to Nazism or Maoism?

Is there a good reason to dislike someone just because they are black?

Is there a good reason to dislike someone because they agree with Hitler or Mao?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:Reword the question Nems:

Is hating someone because they are black the same as hating someone because they subscribe to Nazism or Maoism?

Is there a good reason to dislike someone because they agree with Hitler or Mao?

^^^ What he said!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, it's also been pretty well documented that rich conservative Americans like to go abroad because it makes them feel even more superior, sadly enough.
i met an American chap and his wife in asda car park yesterday ,he saw my K40 antenna on my car and asked if i was a HAM operator and was looking for some directions he was a delightful chap very friendly from south east Texas on holiday, we talked about radios for a while and he even offered to help me get my licence so we exchanged email addresses and i hope to hear from him when he gets back state side

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

lol!

Night again dodge!!!

Tommy, I think you'd be an OK sort if you thought a bit harder. You need to learn more, too -- especially about the tendency of oppressed minorities subjected to poverty to have higher crime rates. I don't think you really want to blame this on skin color -- you know that's a deficient explanation. Let your curiosity take over and allow yourself to explore the more complex reasons that minority and immigrant groups might have higher crime rates.

I promise you, the things you learn won't reflect better upon any given ethnicity. Rather, it's the plight of all of us to resort to things we normally think of as barbaric when mainstream society shuts us out. It happens to people of any color all over the world.

That's just more excuses... we in the UK are constantly told that the immigrants we allow into our country are highly skilled, hard working and well needed...

And while some of them are exactly of this description, and achieve the highest levels of position etc, their ability to do so in itself proving that the racism and oppression argument is a myth... huge disproportionate numbers of others instead choose a path of violence and crime.

You can't have it both ways...

What the truth really is, is that we have allowing too many unskilled, reluctant to work and un-needed immigrants into the country and then allowed lefties to blame everyone else for their failings, criminal behaviour, their reluctance to work and/or their uselessness to our working requirements by pretending it isn't their fault at all but ours for being racist.

Either those who are allowed in are highly skilled, hard working and well needed, in which case they will all be in employment and earning good money, or we have let in too many people under this false pretense and they are really just dead weight.

Either way, that does not justify criminal or violent behaviour.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 11:07 pm

There was just about the most fear based argument you will hear, which would prove Tommy Blooper fears. The worst part is that most of these fears are in his own head of his own making. There is little reality of what he speaks, so he invents this in his mind and continually fuels this with gross exaggerations in the attempt to make other people fear and be as negative as he is.

Like I say, people need to start to look at themselves, as why they so easily fear. Thy might start to find answers to why they have no reason to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Dodge, you are left in an "infinite loop" by the inherent errors of your leftie programming...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Dodge, why would we be allowing in all these so called highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants just to work our racism against them and prevent them from doing the jobs that we supposedly brought them in to do in the first place... forcing them into a position of such oppressed hardship that they then commit loads of crime against us...!!!???

All very expensive too in the added cost in benefits and law enforcement...!!!

Wouldn't it have just been much simpler just to not let them here in the first place!!!???

Or is the truth of it just the simple fact that we have been letting in far too many unskilled, unworkable and unneeded foreigners...!?

It's either that or the fact that too many of these highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants have just chosen not to take the jobs we allowed them in for but instead chose to not work and do crime...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Is there a reason to dislike criminals?

Is there any reason to hide/deny/down play the hugely high and disproportionate levels of crime committed by some groups of people just because they are black or Muslim!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 31, 2015 12:27 am

1. Yes there is a reason to dislike criminals (though depending on their crime and mental state will determine how we should 'treat' them).

2. No reason to deny it; though understanding why that is the case (be it cultural isolation, likelihood of poverty etc) is more useful than simplistic assertions some people are more 'prone' to criminal activities.

So I answered your questions. Perhaps you could be so kind as to answer mine?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun May 31, 2015 12:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Is there any reason to hide/deny/down play the hugely high and disproportionate levels of crime committed by some groups of people just because they are black or Muslim!?

Tommy,

Do you believe that high levels of crime are down to high levels of social deprivation?

Seems to be the case in Scotland and of course the levels of crime have nothing to do with whether people committing these crimes are black or Muslims.

Can you explain this?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

And i assume you have "facts" that support that claim ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 1:14 am

On the subject of the OP, I'm going to bed, make of that what you will lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 31, 2015 2:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's just more excuses... we in the UK are constantly told that the immigrants we allow into our country are highly skilled, hard working and well needed...

And while some of them are exactly of this description, and achieve the highest levels of position etc, their ability to do so in itself proving that the racism and oppression argument is a myth... huge disproportionate numbers of others instead choose a path of violence and crime.

You can't have it both ways...

What the truth really is, is that we have allowing too many unskilled, reluctant to work and un-needed immigrants into the country and then allowed lefties to blame everyone else for their failings, criminal behaviour, their reluctance to work and/or their uselessness to our working requirements by pretending it isn't their fault at all but ours for being racist.

Either those who are allowed in are highly skilled, hard working and well needed, in which case they will all be in employment and earning good money, or we have let in too many people under this false pretense and they are really just dead weight.

Either way, that does not justify criminal or violent behaviour.

"Dodge, why would we be allowing in all these so called highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants just to work our racism against them and prevent them from doing the jobs that we supposedly brought them in to do in the first place... forcing them into a position of such oppressed hardship that they then commit loads of crime against us...!!!???

All very expensive too in the added cost in benefits and law enforcement...!!!

Wouldn't it have just been much simpler just to not let them here in the first place!!!???

Or is the truth of it just the simple fact that we have been letting in far too many unskilled, unworkable and unneeded foreigners...!?

It's either that or the fact that too many of these highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants have just chosen not to take the jobs we allowed them in for but instead chose to not work and do crime..."

I was asking the questions in the context of above arguments.

And Irn bru... the people you are referring to in Scotland... were they only allowed into the UK on the strength of them being "highly skilled, hard working and well needed" immigrants!!!???

Or, conversely, isn't it arguable that these people you mention have also had their job chances and subsequent life chances worsened by the mass immigration policies of labour!?

If there are a scarce number of jobs, surely the importation of more people makes the chances of getting those jobs even less likely!?

Or maybe it is a failure of the leftie education system in Scotland that contributes to the situation...!?

Or are you trying to say that some Scottish people are just wrong'uns who prefer dole and crime to honest work!?

I personally think it is mass immigration and shit education system that is to blame myself... as I know quite a few Scottish people who are top notch, hard working and who strive for achievement.

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 11:35 am

Tommy Blooper still failing to understand crime and the factors that help create it I see.
He fails to factor in the discrimination, on arrests, sentencing, showing clear racism within the Ministry of Justice and the Police and most of fails to factor in that by a massive margin, whites commits the most crimes in this country. So what does he do? He argues of percentage of a population as if to argue a group must then be criminally minded, which is both comical and absurd, where his methodology is based on one small period of time.

Amusing to watch I must say

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 31, 2015 12:42 pm

You never did answer tommy:

"Is hating someone because they are black the same as hating someone because they subscribe to Nazism or Maoism?

Is there a good reason to dislike someone because they agree with Hitler or Mao?"
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Pat Condell, who never is a public speaker willing to debate, buts someone who hides behind the cover of his own PC.

Bravo ha ha ha.

The man is an utter contemptible coward, as he refuses to face people in debate over his views. That means he fears his own views being challenged. Which means he lacks faith in his own ideology.
Though I am not one to deny a sheep his idol, especially when they both hide behind their PC's.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Still no answers tommy? Seems tough questions are not a favourite of yours...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:Still no answers tommy? Seems tough questions are not a favourite of yours...

I think a Christian phrase is most appropriate here.
I think you would have to wait until Hell freezes over for that to happen with Tommy being able to respond and answer to questions asked of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 31, 2015 3:04 pm

That's rich after failing to answer any of my questions on this page...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That's rich after failing to answer any of my questions on this page...

Your questions ere answered, you did not like the answers, which is telling itself about you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 31, 2015 3:15 pm

I answered your questions above.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2