NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter

5 posters

Go down

Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter Empty Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter

Post by Lurker Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:10 am

This happened in 2007:

Mr Brian Flannery was convicted of 2nd Degree Manslaughter today at Peckham Crown Court, receiving a 5 year suspended sentence for the accidental death of his wife, Gloria Flannery, by toxic suffocation, after he gave her a 'Dutch Oven' that went, as the Judge described it, 'horribly, horribly wrong'.
The case for the prosecution argued for the charge of Murder, putting it to the court that, late one weekday evening as Mrs Flannery was reading a Jackie Collins novel in bed and unwinding for sleep, she was suddenly and forcibly pinned under the duvet by Mr Flannery, who sealed the edges with his weight while simultaneously releasing an enormous bolus of flatulence, which displaced all the available oxygen so that Mrs Flannery passed out nearly instantly, and was dead within 30 seconds.
http://www.ronsonwriter.com/content/view/69/9/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter Empty Re: Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:02 am

And some people still insist there's a god. I don't think a loving god would let people die from inhaling someone's fart, or let the farter get manslaughter for it. It's one of those things that's so hard not to laugh at and feel like a horrible person ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter Empty Re: Husband Convicted Of "Dutch Oven" Manslaughter

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

@ben
Intelligent desigen(r) :<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}:
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 pm

What a flippin idiot apart from anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 am

Seem like an '' Half baked'' idea to me. Smile 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:11 am

So many jokes come to mind and each one makes me feel guilty. I can't imagine what Mr. Flannery is going through right now. Put yourselves in his shoes and try to imagine how you would feel if, while joking around, you accidentally killed the one you love the most.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down