NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A week is a long time in politics

3 posters

Go down

A week is a long time in politics Empty A week is a long time in politics

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 20, 2015 9:59 am

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t24646-rank-hypocrisy-thats-the-labour-leadership-contenders-for-you#331357

it now appears that the leadership contenders never believed in what Special Ed was campaigning for despite the fact they were all quite openly campaigning for him and the failed labour campaign strategy.
what surprises me is that these people, who I presume are intelligent being, actually believe that the voting public at large will fall for this hypocritical load of bullshine.
the leadership contest of course is just more smoke and mirrors as the winning candidate is the one that Len anoints.

#LabourFail #LAbourHypocrites
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A week is a long time in politics Empty Re: A week is a long time in politics

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 20, 2015 10:40 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t24646-rank-hypocrisy-thats-the-labour-leadership-contenders-for-you#331357

it now appears that the leadership contenders never believed in what Special Ed was campaigning for despite the fact they were all quite openly campaigning for him and the failed labour campaign strategy.
what surprises me is that these people, who I presume are intelligent being, actually believe that the voting public at large will fall for this hypocritical load of bullshine.
the leadership contest of course is just more smoke and mirrors as the winning candidate is the one that Len anoints.

Couldn't possibly be as bad as the blood letting that took place in the Tory Party when Maggie was hounded out of Downing Street crying her eyes out. What took place with Hezza and the gang was comedy gold.

The hypocrites are in Downong Street now on the back of their coalition partners.

Never ever trust the Tories. They did and paid the price.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:53 am

Ah yes:

The moment a dead sheep fatally wounded our warrior queen, Margaret Thatcher
Geoffrey Howe’s speech 20 years ago electrified the House, and changed history, writes Norman Tebbit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/8127533/The-moment-a-dead-sheep-fatally-wounded-our-warrior-queen-Margaret-Thatcher.html

He destroyed her lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 20, 2015 1:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t24646-rank-hypocrisy-thats-the-labour-leadership-contenders-for-you#331357

Couldn't possibly be as bad as the blood letting that took place in the Tory Party when Maggie was hounded out of Downing Street crying her eyes out. What took place with Hezza and the gang was comedy gold.

The hypocrites are in Downong Street now on the back of their coalition partners.

I think that rather sums up the labour psyche perfectly, instead of looking to the future or even the present they are always fighting yesterdays battles, or in this case ones from almost 25 years ago. This government does not have coalition partners you know,  they won an outright victory after the labour vote totally collapsed . I think you are thinking about 5 years ago when they had the lib dems as junior partner. no one agrees with Nick anymore.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Wed May 20, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 20, 2015 1:21 pm

risingsun wrote:Ah yes:

The moment a dead sheep fatally wounded our warrior queen, Margaret Thatcher
Geoffrey Howe’s speech 20 years ago electrified the House, and changed history, writes Norman Tebbit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/8127533/The-moment-a-dead-sheep-fatally-wounded-our-warrior-queen-Margaret-Thatcher.html

He destroyed her lol.
I fail to see what that has to do with the rank hypocrisy of the current labour leadership candidates. I am beginning to understand why people say labour apparatchiks always try to deflect and avoid the issues and live entirely in the past. Remind me who won the 1992 election after that event?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 21, 2015 8:06 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I think that rather sums up the labour psyche perfectly, instead of looking to the future or even the present they are always fighting yesterdays battles, or in this case ones from almost 25 years ago. This government does not have coalition partners you know,  they won an outright victory after the labour vote totally collapsed . I think you are thinking about 5 years ago when they had the lib dems as junior partner. no one agrees with Nick anymore.

For someone who has consistently brought up Labour's past record at every opportunity that is an absolute classic.

Your timeline for calling a party to account for their past record stops at 1997. Dream on, the legacy of past Tory governments still lives with us today and is there for comparison with the last Labour government. If you don't like that then tough.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

For someone who has consistently brought up Labour's past record at every opportunity that is an absolute classic.

Your timeline for calling a party to account for their past record stops at 1997. Dream on, the legacy of past Tory governments still lives with us today and is there for comparison with the last Labour government. If you don't like that then tough.
well as the last 5 years austerity has been due to labours mismanagement of the economy it is hardly surprising that they get a mention. Labour supporters endlessly saying it was the banks fault shows they spectacularly fail to understand the point being made. Labour were spending out of control years before the crash happened. they were not putting any money aside, despite receiving record tax receipts for much of the first half of their tenure. Deficit, debt and unemployment were all rising 3 years before the crash. PFI compounded that crisis as it hid even more debt away.
However all that is beside the point because even with labours incompetence it appears to be a labour apparatchiks primary response to avoid addressing any point being made by screeching "thatcher" at every possible occasion.
now we have cleared that up do you want to comment on the original post at all. Do you think that this Damascene conversion is real or just a desperate measure to fool the electorate yet again, and if they are being truthful why didn't they speak out last month, rather than now the election is over?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 pm

I don't think he can give an honest answer to that, dean.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

nicko wrote:I don't think he can give an honest answer to that, dean.
honest or otherwise, I never expect an answer to the questions posed, just more claptrap about thatcher
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

well as the last 5 years austerity has been due to labours mismanagement of the economy it is hardly surprising that they get a mention. Labour supporters endlessly saying it was the banks fault shows they spectacularly fail to understand the point being made. Labour were spending out of control years before the crash happened. they were not putting any money aside, despite receiving record tax receipts for much of the first half of their tenure. Deficit, debt and unemployment were all rising 3 years before the crash. PFI compounded that crisis as it hid even more debt away.
However all that is beside the point because even with labours incompetence it appears to be a labour apparatchiks primary response to avoid addressing any point being made by screeching "thatcher" at every possible occasion.
now we have cleared that up do you want to comment on the original post at all. Do you think that this Damascene conversion is real or just a desperate measure to fool the electorate yet again, and if they are being truthful why didn't they speak out last month, rather than now the election is over?

There you go Flap still trotting out the same old nonsense that you have been brainwashed to do by your masters at Tory HQ when you know it has been well and truly debunked. We've been all over tthis so many times before but you just don't accept facts when they are presented to you.

Yep, it was the banks that crashed the global finacial system in almost all western economies. The governor of the Bank of England says it wasn't Labour's fault. Even David Cameron says it wasn't all Labour's fault pointing out that the problems go back decades - to the Thatcher years.

Labour reduced the national debt below what they inherited from the Tories. They also lowered the deficit below what they inherited from the Tories and public spending was no higher than it was under the Tories and that spending was to invest and not be blown away with tax receipts that the Tories used just to run the country much of it going on welfare payments and unemployment benefit.

The Tories left the infrastructure of this country crumbling through shocking neglect and lack of investment which saw kids being herded into portakabins for their lessons and patients being treated in hospitals that were built in Victorian times. It was a shocking legacy to leave for the next government to deal with and you know it.

Tax receipts were consistently the same through the Tory years and the Labour years but the Tories topped up their cash flow into the treasury by selling off public assets to their friends and even that was blown as well.

So now that that really has been cleraed up I'll point to the answer I have already given to your OP plus an update that the Unions no longer have a block vote under the rules that were changed which is now OMOV.

Thaere's your answers and you can't wash away the Tory years just when it suits you. Don't worry though, I'll keep you right Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 pm

There's honest answers for you nicko. Not the nonsense Flap feeds you. You just backed the wrong horse Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

There's honest answers for you nicko. Not the nonsense Flap feeds you. You just backed the wrong horse Laughing
can say the same about you though can we. You never could bring yourself to vote for them could you.
If there hadn't been more people like you then perhaps they could have won.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:12 am

Irn Bru wrote:

can say the same about you though can we. You never could bring yourself to vote for them could you.

What are you blabbing about now? And who are you saying I could never bring myself to vote for?

I could certainly say that about you who said that you voted Labour up until and including the 2005 general election. Three times you voted for the Labour Party putiing Tony Blair into office.

Now don't you go denying it you wee rascal you Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:52 am

Irn Bru wrote:

What are you blabbing about now? And who are you saying I could never bring myself to vote for?

I could certainly say that about you who said that you voted Labour up until and including the 2005 general election. Three times you voted for the Labour Party putiing Tony Blair into office.

Now don't you go denying it you wee rascal you Laughing
He is all ways blabbing these days Irn i think he is having a breakdown or something maybe its the heat or being so close to a war zone who knows ....who cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down