NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria

+2
captain
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria Empty Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Russia has expressed concern at an alleged Israeli attack on Syria, saying such a strike would be an unacceptable violation of the UN Charter.

Syria's army said Israeli jets had targeted a military research centre north-west of Damascus on Wednesday, killing two people and wounding five.

It denied reports that lorries carrying weapons bound for Lebanon were hit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21272171
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria Empty Re: Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria

Post by captain Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 am

So I take it that Russia have no interest in communicating with the next potential Syrian Government! Eggs in one basket comes to mind.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria Empty Re: Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria

Post by Lurker Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 am

Russia and Syria have been allies and in bed with each other for decades, so Russia definitely is supporting the Assad government over the rebels.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnEAngel Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 am

but it seems to me that you would/should stop any support toward a government when it starts slaughtering its people.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria Empty Only normal people...

Post by captain Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:24 am

think like that. @John

These leaders are not what you would call rational thinking people.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnEAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:34 am

captainJane wrote:think like that. @John

These leaders are not what you would call rational thinking people.

totally agree. the world needs leaders who are representative of a common populace. not millionaires or corporate-minded shills as there are now. do i think this will change? Yes I do. it's coming soon. i know that this has been said for a long time but a definite change is on the horizon. look at all the anomalous events that have been occurring for the last 5 years or so and then increasing proportionality as time moves abroad. these are signs of change.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russia expresses concern at alleged Israeli airstrike against Syria Empty I can't see change coming for a very long time, this end.

Post by captain Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Ukip came second in the by-elections. The main man was not even in the country at the time of the actual voting. He was in Europe, where he wants us to be. The only change I see with ukip is even more problems for our people. Pls another downer for me is that in the past they were linked to the BMP! Mad
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:10 am

I’d love to go to Russia. I’ve always fancied myself in one of those rather large, furry hats, sipping high quality vodka by a roaring fire.
I’d have a maid, of course, called Beatrice. She will bring me many different coloured hats for each day of the week, for my many different moods.

And of course, there’s all that lovely snow.
White and exquisite.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:13 am

eddie wrote:I’d love to go to Russia. I’ve always fancied myself in one of those rather large, furry hats, sipping high quality vodka by a roaring fire.
I’d have a maid, of course, called Beatrice. She will bring me many different coloured hats for each day of the week, for my many different moods.

White and exquisite.  

Remember that episode of Friends when Rachel gets that huge hat and they go to the beach and then it rained and they all tried to take shelter under the brim of her hat?

Jesus Hoola-hoopin' Christ I love that show.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:37 am

eddie wrote:I’d love to go to Russia. I’ve always fancied myself in one of those rather large, furry hats, sipping high quality vodka by a roaring fire.

White and exquisite.  

There are no Beatrices in Russia. Her name will be Ulga Prokefvievna. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down