NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

5 posters

Go down

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory Empty Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Images from former NBA freakazoid Dennis Rodman meeting with North Korean freakazoid dictator Kim Jong-un:

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory Kim-Jong-un-and-Dennis-Ro-010

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory Kim-rodman-hug_2496688k

– “He loves basketball. And I said Obama loves basketball. Let’s start there, all right. Start there.” -- Dennis Rodman

The whole incident has inspired me to think up a cool game show: "Fever Dream or Reality?"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory Empty Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by Lurker Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Rodman is from bizarro world anyway. he should have had his wedding dress on when he was hugging Jong Dong.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory Empty Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by JohnEAngel Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 am

he's simply being a good-will diplomat right? Mad i wonder how they can understand each other unless kim dong knows English.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 am

Damn, when on the Daily Show John talked about this, I thought it was all a joke. Too funny.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnEAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 am

i also wondered how Rodman could have afforded the travel as i have read that he is broke. his buddy Kim must have footed the bill.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 am

I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Also, they have Coca-Cola in the North? Maybe Dennis brought it with him. I thought there were sanctions against the North. Just sayin'.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 am

Maybe Kim Jung Un thought it was Obama.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 20, 2018 12:02 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...

After five years of pondering this question, and many others, I’m still uncertain as to what a “lidded glass” is.
And yes, I think, like many of us do from time to time, he’s drinking piss.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 20, 2018 12:04 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...

After five years of pondering this question, and many others, I’m still uncertain as to what a “lidded glass” is.

Dude, it's a glass with a lid on it. Seriously, look at it.

I think he's trying to keep anybody who might have a really long straw from drinking his piss!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 20, 2018 12:06 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Dude, it's a glass with a lid on it. Seriously, look at it.

I think he's trying to keep anybody who might have a really long straw from drinking his piss!

Stop eating meth. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down