NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show

2 posters

Go down

A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show Empty A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show

Post by captain Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:12 pm

The internet had a nice time pointing and laughing at white supremacist Craig Cobb, who recently found out that he is 14 percent black on the Trisha Goddard Show, which appears to be a British version of Oprah. No word on whether or not there is a segment on her show called "Trisha's Favorite Things," where she screams, "You get socialized medicine and nine days of sunlight a year! You get socialized medicine and nine days of sunlight a year! And you get socialized medicine and nine days of sunlight a year!" I guess there's an American version of her show, but I'm usually too busy watching the Bethenny Frankel show to notice.

"Sweetheart, you have a little black in you," Goddard told Cobb in the segment. Instead of the obvious retort—"Well, would you like to have a little neo-Nazi in you?"—Cobb just insisted that her findings are "statistical noise." He also rejected a fistbump from Goddard and ignored her when she called him "bro."

I get what Trisha Goddard was trying to do: get ratings for her struggling program, which was the lowest-rated new daytime talk show last year. Very noble cause. As a side effect, Trisha Goddard has also just given Craig Cobb a new excuse to call people "n*ggers." After all, he IS black. RACIST

http://www.vice.com/read/a-white-supremacist-finds-out-hes-black-twir
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show Empty Re: A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Beat you too it Jane Razz 
https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t916-white-supremacist-has-african-heritage-finds-out-on-live-tv

we kind of got off track in the thread Wink Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show Empty Re: A White Supremacist Discovered He's Part Black on a Talk Show

Post by captain Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:16 am

Laughing Trust me to be late.

Good to see you are still around.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down