NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Extra: Video of Sgt. James Brown inside El Paso County Jail being killed

Go down

Web Extra: Video of Sgt. James Brown inside El Paso County Jail being killed Empty Web Extra: Video of Sgt. James Brown inside El Paso County Jail being killed

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:33 pm

WARNING: The video attached to this story may be graphic for some viewers.

EL PASO, Texas – KFOX14 obtained a video from inside the El Paso County Jail that shows the final moments of a Fort Bliss soldier who died while in custody.

Sgt. James Brown self-reported to the jail for a two-day DWI sentence, and his family is suing the county claiming Brown’s constitutional rights were violated.

The family said Brown told the jail upon arriving that he was diagnosed with PTSD and they claim the jail violated the American with Disabilities Act and used excessive force

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Web-Extra-Video-of-Sgt-James-Brown-inside-El-Paso-County-Jail-130935.shtml#.VVUR6pOVx1R

The video is on the link, it took the bastards 16 minutes and so many times he said he couldn't breathe.  As sure as eggs is eggs they killed him, a long, slow, terrifying death and I can't stop shaking, can't believe that they are allowed to do it.  Shit, shit, fucking shit, I hope they rot. The final minutes, even though he was saying he couldn't breathe he has something tied round his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Web Extra: Video of Sgt. James Brown inside El Paso County Jail being killed Empty Re: Web Extra: Video of Sgt. James Brown inside El Paso County Jail being killed

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 15, 2015 6:46 am

It looked to me like a fainting episode, possibly caused or exacerbated by dehydration and hyperventilation. That wouldn't usually result in death, but it can do.

The autopsy apparently showed a "sickle cell crisis", which could certainly explain his death. The family say he didn't have sickle cell disease, but that should have been easy enough to verify at the time by another doctor.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down