NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is ben the only one who can remove posts please??

4 posters

Go down

is ben the only one who can remove posts please?? Empty is ben the only one who can remove posts please??

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I thread seems to have attracted some posts that are against the rules of the forum and I wondered who could remove them.. Smile

Back to top Go down

is ben the only one who can remove posts please?? Empty Re: is ben the only one who can remove posts please??

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:29 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I thread seems to have attracted some posts that are against the rules of the forum and I wondered who could remove them.. Smile

Send a complaint via PM to the admin team if you think so

Back to top Go down

is ben the only one who can remove posts please?? Empty Re: is ben the only one who can remove posts please??

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Nemesis wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I thread seems to have attracted some posts that are against the rules of the forum and I wondered who could remove them.. Smile

I sent one to ben and have had no reply, who else is in the admin please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:35 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Eddie, Veya lurker and Irn

People can post on any thread, if abuse starts and continues between both parties it gets sent to the basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Nemesis wrote:

People can post on any thread, if abuse starts and continues between both parties it gets sent to the basement.
the rules say you cannot post in a simple attempt to derail a thread, that is what has clearly happened, removing the whole thread is pointless as that just encourages the idiots to side track it to remove it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Nemesis wrote:

the rules say you cannot post in a simple attempt to derail a thread, that is what has clearly happened, removing the whole thread is pointless as that just encourages the idiots to side track it to remove it...

Again anyone can post on the thread and what you claim to be derailing is subjective. If for example it is religious based and people post up different beliefs, that is not derailing. if posters abuse each other, like I said it will get sent to the basement. Anyone can post on any thread  even if beliefs differ. I have seen the thread you are talking about after looking to see what you are on about and to me it is not derailing, the abuse is derailing but not the beliefs posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Again anyone can post on the thread and what you claim to be derailing is subjective. If for example it is religious based and people post up different beliefs, that is not derailing. if posters abuse each other, like I said it will get sent to the basement. Anyone can post on any thread  even if beliefs differ. I have seen the thread you are talking about after looking to see what you are on about and to me it is not derailing, the abuse is derailing but not the beliefs posted.
of course it is derailing if the topic was made specifically for Christians and was not made for debate.

if it is subjective it is a pointless rule, you might as well let people just carry on and disrupt anything they do not like..

I should have known better to expect fair treatment in here to be honest.

funny how those who scream about racism and people being treated differently are the first to discriminate against people they disagree with...

you never know though I could be wrong... Smile Smile Smile Smile is there an emoticon of a flying pig ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Nemesis wrote:

of course it is derailing if the topic was made specifically for Christians and was not made for debate.

if it is subjective it is a pointless rule, you might as well let people just carry on and disrupt anything they do not like..

funny how those who scream about racism and people being treated differently are the first to discriminate against people they disagree with...

you never know though I could be wrong... Smile Smile Smile Smile is there an emoticon of a flying pig ...

Incorrect

Its is a motivational thread and if others wish to make motivational points they can.
You do not decide who can or who cannot make motivational phrases.
Just because you attach Christian to motivation, does not mean others cannot add their motivations, its as simple as that.
So you are in fact being selfish to deny others being motivational.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Incorrect

Its is a motivational thread and if others wish to make motivational points they can.
Just because you attach Christian to motivation, does not mean others cannot add their motivations, its as simple as that.
It was clearly labelled as a CHristian devotional, it was not set as a question or debate, all you are doing is proving that discrimination is rife and making excuses for it... very sad when others throw around words like racist, nazi and the like... except in this forum of course duality of personality seem to be a prerequisite for this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Incorrect

It was clearly labelled as a CHristian devotional, it was not set as a question or debate, all you are doing is proving that discrimination is rife and making excuses for it... very sad when others throw around words like racist, nazi and the like... except in this forum of course duality of personality seem to be a prerequisite for this forum.

So what if it is called Christian, I have seen others started diverge to other aspects debated, you have to accept this.
One could argue that you are in fact spamming religious views and not debating as what is even being discussed on that thread?
You seem to be very over sensitive to a thread that you do not actually own.
This forum is open to anyone who has joined to express their views and its about time you started to understand that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Nemesis wrote:

So what if it is called Christian, I have seen others started diverge to other aspects debated, you have to accept this.
One could argue that you are in fact spamming religious views and not debating as what is even being discussed on that thread?
This forum is open to anyone who has joined to express their views and its about time you started to understand that.
WHAT MORE EXCUSES...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Nemesis wrote:

WHAT MORE EXCUSES...

I suggest you start to understand you are no more than a guest here.
No need to shout either, because again you either accept people can and will post on that thread or you can sulk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Typical HF, now, I wonder what a Hindi daily devotional is, just in case we have a Hindi amongst us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Nemesis wrote:
WHAT MORE EXCUSES...

No need to shout either, because again you either accept people can and will post on that thread or you can sulk.
I think you should look up discrimination and think about it next time you call someone a nazi...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Nemesis wrote:

I think you should look up discrimination and think about it next time you call someone a nazi...

Really, where did I call anyone here a nazi?
making up bollocks and showiong how you are over sensitive is your own issue here.
Again you are a guest, nothing more and yet you seem to think you can demand, as you are attempting to do now.
So how arfe you being discrminated against if others put up non-Christian views that inspire?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Nemesis wrote:

making up bollocks and showiong how you are over sensitive is your own issue here.
Again you are a guest, nothing more and yet you seem to think you can demand, as you are attempting to do now.
So how arfe you being discrminated against if others put up non-Christian views that inspire?
hang on I will look through the posts, pretty sure you have..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Nemesis wrote:

If I have which would have been a very long time ago, it was a very long time ago.

Some people are believers in Nazism as well

Enjoy hunting, but as seen now you are using me as reason to whine like a little boy  who is not getting his way.

So is that what you are going to use to argue against Ben lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Nemesis wrote:

If I have which would have been a very long time ago, it was a very long time ago.

Enjoy hunting, but as seen now you are using me as reason to whine like a little boy  who is not getting his way.

that;s a pretty quick back peddle..... if ben sets a rule about derailing a thread the rules should stand, if he can't keep his own rules we know what he is, I am under know illusions about the outcome trust me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Nemesis wrote:

that;s a pretty quick back peddle..... if ben sets a rule about derailing a thread the rules should stand, if he can't keep his own rules we know what he is, I am under know illusions about the outcome trust me...

I actually can't find that rule any more.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Nemesis wrote:

No back peddle at all, as we have all said things way in the past.
I have not called anyone that for ages and in some cases it was justfied because some people back such far right views, just like you funnily enough where even recently you tried absurdly to claim Hitler was not wrong to start the war did you not. basically you were being an apologist to Nazism.
Your thread was not derailed get over yourself or jog the fuck on.
Everytime you come back you kick up a stink like a wally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Nemesis wrote:

I have not called anyone that for ages and in some cases it was justfied because some people back such far right views, just like you funnily enough where even recently you tried absurdly to claim Hitler was not wrong to start the war did you not. basically you were being an apologist to Nazism.
you mean like you jog on everytime you spit your dummy out... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Well I have no need to worry, after your disgusting comment to Sassy, who as much as I think she is plonker does not deserve that kind of abuse you just did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Nemesis wrote:

With all due respect, HF...perhaps you should look up tolerance.  After all, it's is you who started this by asking to censor others.  

You may have your personal communion with your god, but to expect to fit it into a website that is dedicated to debate, is unreasonable.  It is your expectation that conflicts with the site's purposes.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Well I have no need to worry, after your disgusting comment to Sassy, who as much as I think she is plonker does not deserve that kind of abuse you just did.
well just leave then if something upsets you that is your usual MO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Nemesis wrote:

I am not going to leave but lets hope you will be leaving after such an appalling thing to say when that person has lost their daughter being the fact you know they did.

Fucking Christian?

What a joke, you insult the very message of jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Nemesis wrote:

I am not going to leave but lets hope you will be leaving after such an appalling thing to say when that person has lost their daughter being the fact you know they did.

Fucking Christian?

how would you know you don't even understand the message of Jesus that much is quite clear... Smile
you will leave again soon, i can see your dummy is half out now... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Fucking Christian?

how would you know you don't even understand the message of Jesus that much is quite clear... Smile

Well at least we know youi are only here to cause trouble

Bye then, it was fun while you were here for a while

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Nemesis wrote:

Well at least we know youi are only here to cause trouble

Bye then, it was fun while you were here for a while

lol!
I never started trouble at all... but i am not a door mat either... Smile

yes it was fun showing your total lack of knowledge of the bible and Christianity... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 pm

There are no threads here in which debate is not allowed. This entire site was set up to facilitate debate.

I'd say if you don't want debate on a thread you make, request that in the original post and maybe people won't, but I'm not going to stop them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 6:59 pm

why did you lock my thread ?
about why is racism considered wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:why did you lock my thread ?
about why is racism considered wrong

It descended into abuse.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Tell you what!

I have a great idea that will make everyone happy and stop the childish little games.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:Tell you what!

I have a great idea that will make everyone happy and stop the childish little games.

Great just tell a certain poster not to do what you know they have done in the past before about insulting the death of her daughter.

We certainly do not get on, but would not stoop so low.

He should show some humility and apologise

Goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Nemesis wrote:
eddie wrote:Tell you what!

Great just tell a certain poster not to do what you know they have done in the past before about insulting the death of her daughter.

Goodnight

Can you direct me to the post that was made to sassy please, or are we taking about a comment made long ago?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Please let me know if any pagans would like me to change the title.
I'd be more than happy to.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9513-a-wonderful-daily-devotional-to-set-up-pagans-for-the-day#182599
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 10:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Goodnight

Can you direct me to the post that was made to sassy please, or are we taking about a comment made long ago?

Have to go Eddie ask Ben.

Its done, so let it move on

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Night didge
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:Night didge

PM sent

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down