NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop your whingeing: why the Left are such bad losers

Go down

Stop your whingeing: why the Left are such bad losers Empty Stop your whingeing: why the Left are such bad losers

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 am

Labour voters should be ashamed of all the boohooing - and I speak as one:

I’m pretty sure that the best moment of Ed Miliband’s election actually came shortly after he resigned, when he turned up at the Cenotaph to take part in the VE Day ceremony.
Here was a man who had just seen his career destroyed, a man who probably hadn’t slept for two days, and yet he still managed to put on a clean suit and make peace with his political enemy to pay tribute to the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the Second World War. The Sun called this moment "awkward", but I actually thought it was pretty awesome, a sign of all that is great about Britain and its traditions. It was just a shame that so many other members of the Left didn’t share his dignity in defeat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11597436/Stop-your-whinging-why-the-Left-are-such-bad-losers.html

Back to top Go down

Stop your whingeing: why the Left are such bad losers Empty Re: Stop your whingeing: why the Left are such bad losers

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 13, 2015 8:08 am

Nemesis wrote:

Labour voters should be ashamed of all the boohooing - and I speak as one:

I’m pretty sure that the best moment of Ed Miliband’s election actually came shortly after he resigned, when he turned up at the Cenotaph to take part in the VE Day ceremony.
Here was a man who had just seen his career destroyed, a man who probably hadn’t slept for two days, and yet he still managed to put on a clean suit and make peace with his political enemy to pay tribute to the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the Second World War. The Sun called this moment "awkward", but I actually thought it was pretty awesome, a sign of all that is great about Britain and its traditions. It was just a shame that so many other members of the Left didn’t share his dignity in defeat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11597436/Stop-your-whinging-why-the-Left-are-such-bad-losers.html
the lefts default setting when getting the drubbing they deserve is to spit the dummy.
now hopefully labour will do as the unions have told them and elect and even further left candidate to ensure they wont get back in for a long time.

or maybe they should have an all women shortlist as they are so popular amongst the party. harmen /abbott would be a dream team. (for the tories)
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down