NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little girl left stranded on platform after tram driver closes doors and refuses to stop

Go down

Little girl left stranded on platform after tram driver closes doors and refuses to stop  Empty Little girl left stranded on platform after tram driver closes doors and refuses to stop

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:50 am

A little girl was left “distraught” and alone on a tram platform – after the doors snapped shut before her parents could get off. Anthony Phillips and his partner Megan Smith had taken their three-year-old daughter Maisie for a ride on the new tram route in the suburb of Clifton in Nottingham. Maisie had stepped off the tram as she and her parents planned to leave, but the doors closed before Mr Phillips and Ms Smith could follow.
When Mr Philips tried to get the driver to stop and open the doors, the driver said she could not for “safety reasons”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/little-girl-left-stranded-on-platform-after-tram-driver-closes-doors-and-refuses-to-stop-10485895.html

Back to top Go down

Little girl left stranded on platform after tram driver closes doors and refuses to stop  Empty Re: Little girl left stranded on platform after tram driver closes doors and refuses to stop

Post by eddie Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 am

Oh my god! That would panic me like you wouldn't believe!! I'd have wanted to punch his lights out for doing that!!!

Not sure how she got off without her parents as I always hold my daughter's hand so tightly getting on and off tubes, trains and buses.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down