NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We base so much of what we believe on the information we have

+2
Raggamuffin
eddie
6 posters

Go down

We base so much of what we believe on the information we have Empty We base so much of what we believe on the information we have

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:42 am

How can we know the information we have is true and what do we do with information to the contrary??

Back to top Go down

We base so much of what we believe on the information we have Empty Re: We base so much of what we believe on the information we have

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:44 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:How can we know the information we have is true and what do we do with information to the contrary??

Reaserch and test it.

Back to top Go down

We base so much of what we believe on the information we have Empty Re: We base so much of what we believe on the information we have

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2015 9:53 am

HF your thinking is similar to mine: I question the things we get drummed into us all the time.

We get told something in the newspapers, that is repeated on the news and then repeated by people in authority and before we know it, we are believing it without question.

It doesn't matter what it is in regards to, we just believe it.

And in that sense, religion and science are very similar in how they can brainwash people.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:56 am

eddie wrote:HF your thinking is similar to mine: I question the things we get drummed into us all the time.

We get told something in the newspapers, that is repeated on the news and then repeated by people in authority and before we know it, we are believing it without question.

And in that sense, religion and science are very similar in how they can brainwash people.

Again then you research and test yourself.
It is no good saying you are not comfortable about some things told to you, if you have not tested or researched them yourself to the point of being able to disprove them.
So religion and science are far removed from such thinking.
If you think I am wrong then test your faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 am

eddie wrote:HF your thinking is similar to mine: I question the things we get drummed into us all the time.

Precisely and we very seldom have all the information we need or the time to do the research, i do think science is strengthened by the white coat theory but that's another issue all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2015 10:04 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Precisely and we very seldom have all the information we need or the time to do the research, i do think science is strengthened by the white coat theory but that's another issue all together.

It's not just about having information or time, we need to have the know-how!
You can't just go in a lab and say "oh I'm testing for this and that!"

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:06 am

Again the pair of you are doing something which I would class as being close minded. With sicence it welcomes challenges to concepts and theories, where you yourself if you so wished can again test them. So if you want to have the know how what is stopping you?
Nothing, it is down to you to do the research and test for yourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:15 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:How can we know the information we have is true and what do we do with information to the contrary??

Get a blood test. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Get a blood test. Laughing

lol.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 pm

If you are raising the epistemological question--how do we know--then yes, science is just another form of religion.  We accept an empirical reality essentially on faith.

But this goes to the kind of faith we have, a distinction not yet recognized.  I will not jump off a cliff; this is intuitive because I have experienced pain in falling and I have faith I will get hurt.  On the other hand, some put their faith in a god; this kind of faith is counterintuitive because none of us have actually experienced a bearded old man who can walk on clouds and perform magic tricks.  I think nature imbued us with a natural trust for the intuitive, and a distrust for the counterintuitive.

What is or is not intuitive turns on experience.  I realize an epistemology that is based on experience loads the deck for science, because science is essentially experience.  But isn't that the point?  Science, as a faith, is progressively better than simply believing old folk tales from a black book written by four men who weren't there in the first place.

The question is, Where next?  I believe that at one point a literate guy named Moses sat down and wrote out a text--some of it old folk tales, some speculative philosophy--and came up with the Bible.  This took a major turn when Paul gave the Bible (or at least the effort of religion) a mission: Redemption. Now the emphasis shifted to the mission.  It was only a matter of time when humankind would come up with an improved mission: science.  This was the progression.

The problem with asking where next(?), is it not only hypothesizes a state of affairs, but a manner of thinking that will needs be paramount.  We creatively create the state of affairs by extending our present, self-consciously calling it science fiction.  But we can't envision our next faith because to imagine it, we have to conceive of it, and we haven't yet gotten there. Moreover, when we do, it will already have arrived (this is the dilemma of self-awareness).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:50 pm

I really wasn't posting this as a subject of faith in the bible or faith at all, just on the basis that much of what we decide to believe is based on little more than choice, we are seldom or ever in possession of any concrete facts, the facts we do appear to have maybe biased or actually finally balanced between for and against, in my mind we decide what information to be authoritative and what we will chose to be non authoritative and we do so arbitrarily.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 07, 2015 10:59 pm

while in practice this is true because people are idiots
it is not Actually true
Science is backed by mathematics learn enough of it and you can count the numbers yourself.

Even Chemistry we define Element by atomic weight they still break down to a number

there is also the issue with the false Scientists like dieticians Psychologist etc that trick people
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
How can we know the information we have is true and what do we do with information to the contrary??

lol!

YOU MEAN like those famous old "all natural cancer cures" scams that you and your good missus make your living from  ???

YOU disgusting and deplorable thieving scum..

Basketball

Wolf learm to let go of the past
Answer the post not the poster? cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 08, 2015 12:20 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I really wasn't posting this as a subject of faith in the bible or faith at all, just on the basis that much of what we decide to believe is based on little more than choice, we are seldom or ever in possession of any concrete facts, the facts we do appear to have maybe biased or actually finally balanced between for and against, in my mind we decide what information to be authoritative and what we will chose to be non authoritative and we do so arbitrarily.  

Hogcock! (That's a cross between "hogwash" and "poppycock.")

Authority in the sense you're using the word is based upon something -- usually competence. If someone's work is of reliably high quality, people put more trust in their future work within their field. Of course everybody no matter how talented can and will be wrong from time to time, but that's where the self-correcting nature of the scientific community helps.

According to the August 10, 2010 Boston Globe, Harvard University psychologist Marc Hauser has decided to take a year-long leave of absence after evidence of scientific misconduct was found in his lab. On the basis of an investigation by Harvard University, at least one scientific paper (from the journal Cognition) has been retracted, and others may be as well. Hauser is a prominent member of the scientific community. Much of his research has looked at non-human primates and has examined complex mental abilities such as communication and reasoning.

I find cases like this both frustrating and reassuring at the same time.

The frustrating part of cases of misconduct is fairly obvious. As a scientist, all I really have is the integrity of my data. Theories are nice, of course. We create theories to help us to explain patterns of data. But, really, theories are most useful because they help use to develop new questions that we can ask that will help use to collect new data. Our understanding of all facets of the universe from the movements of the planets to the behavior of people is rooted in our ability to collect good data.

And scientists hold a special place in their hearts for people who collected and analyzed good data. Newton may have come up with the laws of motion, but he recognized the importance of previous scientists like Tycho Brahe and Johannes Kepler whose data was crucial in revising our beliefs about the way planets move around the sun. As Newton said, "If I have seen further, it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants."

So, it is frustrating to hear about misconduct that compromises the integrity of the data in the field.

At the same time, cases of misconduct are reassuring. Science is remarkably self-correcting. When we publish papers in scientific journals, we organize our papers in a way that reflects the ideals laid out by Francis Bacon. We give enough of the details about our methods that someone else could repeat the study we are presenting. We present details about the analysis of our data. After a paper is published, authors often make their data available to others who want to do additional analyses of the work.

If a result piques the interest of other scientists, then their first step is usually to try to repeat the experiment, perhaps with a few changes to test alternative explanations for a finding. Because scientists are always repeating each other's experiments, it is hard for a fictitious result to hang on for very long.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ulterior-motives/201008/why-science-is-self-correcting

TL/DR: Scientists aren't just making claims and asking people to trust them on it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:19 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I really wasn't posting this as a subject of faith in the bible or faith at all, just on the basis that much of what we decide to believe is based on little more than choice, we are seldom or ever in possession of any concrete facts, the facts we do appear to have maybe biased or actually finally balanced between for and against, in my mind we decide what information to be authoritative and what we will chose to be non authoritative and we do so arbitrarily.  

Authority in the sense you're using the word is based upon something -- usually competence. If someone's work is of reliably high quality, people put more trust in their future work within their field. Of course everybody no matter how talented can and will be wrong from time to time, but that's where the self-correcting nature of the scientific community helps.

According to the August 10, 2010 Boston Globe, Harvard University psychologist Marc Hauser has decided to take a year-long leave of absence after evidence of scientific misconduct was found in his lab. On the basis of an investigation by Harvard University, at least one scientific paper (from the journal Cognition) has been retracted, and others may be as well. Hauser is a prominent member of the scientific community. Much of his research has looked at non-human primates and has examined complex mental abilities such as communication and reasoning.

The frustrating part of cases of misconduct is fairly obvious. As a scientist, all I really have is the integrity of my data. Theories are nice, of course. We create theories to help us to explain patterns of data. But, really, theories are most useful because they help use to develop new questions that we can ask that will help use to collect new data. Our understanding of all facets of the universe from the movements of the planets to the behavior of people is rooted in our ability to collect good data.

And scientists hold a special place in their hearts for people who collected and analyzed good data. Newton may have come up with the laws of motion, but he recognized the importance of previous scientists like Tycho Brahe and Johannes Kepler whose data was crucial in revising our beliefs about the way planets move around the sun. As Newton said, "If I have seen further, it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants."

So, it is frustrating to hear about misconduct that compromises the integrity of the data in the field.

At the same time, cases of misconduct are reassuring. Science is remarkably self-correcting. When we publish papers in scientific journals, we organize our papers in a way that reflects the ideals laid out by Francis Bacon. We give enough of the details about our methods that someone else could repeat the study we are presenting. We present details about the analysis of our data. After a paper is published, authors often make their data available to others who want to do additional analyses of the work.

If a result piques the interest of other scientists, then their first step is usually to try to repeat the experiment, perhaps with a few changes to test alternative explanations for a finding. Because scientists are always repeating each other's experiments, it is hard for a fictitious result to hang on for very long.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ulterior-motives/201008/why-science-is-self-correcting

TL/DR: Scientists aren't just making claims and asking people to trust them on it.

I disagree what we decide to be authoritative is just that, we can all happily over look a glaring blot on the horizon of what we believe and pin it to an anomaly or something of that ilk, I believe we do it all the time. We do not want to be proved wrong in something we have held tightly too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 08, 2015 10:33 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I disagree what we decide to be authoritative is just that, we can all happily over look a glaring blot on the horizon of what we believe and pin it to an anomaly or something of that ilk, I believe we do it all the time. We do not want to be proved wrong in something we have held tightly too.  

I disagree with you! Smile Personally I find it exhilarating beyond belief to see something I always assumed was correct turned on its head. It shows me that our race has still got plenty ahead of it, discoveries and breakthroughs and deeper understanding. I don't want to feel like I'm living during the times when everything worth discovering has been discovered. I want to be able to take part in these new revelations about the universe. I don't want to see us simply re-state what we already know; I want us to know more and more and more.

As far as anomalies go, they of course exist. I think we have to recognize it and punish it when one so-called authority's statements are becoming more "anomaly" than correct.

Case in point, there are American loonies who say we're doomed if we don't go back to the gold standard as the foundation of our money. They started in the late '60s and early '70s, and they've been consistently saying that America will collapse within a decade. So it should already have collapsed every year since at least 1980. Those types of people don't deserve authority. The person who always does a good job fixing your car deserves authority.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I disagree with you! Smile Personally I find it exhilarating beyond belief to see something I always assumed was correct turned on its head. It shows me that our race has still got plenty ahead of it, discoveries and breakthroughs and deeper understanding. I don't want to feel like I'm living during the times when everything worth discovering has been discovered. I want to be able to take part in these new revelations about the universe. I don't want to see us simply re-state what we already know; I want us to know more and more and more.

As far as anomalies go, they of course exist. I think we have to recognize it and punish it when one so-called authority's statements are becoming more "anomaly" than correct.

Case in point, there are American loonies who say we're doomed if we don't go back to the gold standard as the foundation of our money. They started in the late '60s and early '70s, and they've been consistently saying that America will collapse within a decade. So it should already have collapsed every year since at least 1980. Those types of people don't deserve authority. The person who always does a good job fixing your car deserves authority.

I hear what you are saying but I know for a fact if tomorrow evolution was dismissed as rubbish and the bible was proved correct you would not easily believe either to be true...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 08, 2015 11:18 am

@HF
the Bible cannot be correct
Simply as that it we can give creation dates of 6,000 years ago based on the fact we know about real people written about in the bible

I have seen with my own eyes an aboriginal site that is over 15,000 years old in continual use.
there are some in the northern territory that are over 40,000 years old, proven, they even document other geological events we know about form other sources

Honestly I don't even know how you can fit the existence of aboriginals into Abrahmic religions scratch and aboriginals do exist We base so much of what we believe on the information we have 4214183177
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:@HF
Simply as that it we can give creation dates of 6,000 years ago based on the fact we know about real people written about in the bible

I have seen with my own eyes an aboriginal site that is over 15,000 years old in continual use.
there are some in the northern territory that are over 40,000 years old, proven, they even document other geological events we know about form other sources

Honestly I don't even know how you can fit the existence of aboriginals into Abrahmic religions scratch  and aboriginals do exist We base so much of what we believe on the information we have 4214183177

the bible does not state the age of the earth, so you are wrong there, a term used for the age of the earth in scripture is eternity or forever and warns it should be taught as such.

perhaps you trust in your biased sources.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 08, 2015 11:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:@HF

Honestly I don't even know how you can fit the existence of aboriginals into Abrahmic religions scratch  and aboriginals do exist We base so much of what we believe on the information we have 4214183177

the bible does not state the age of the earth, so you are wrong there, a term used for the age of the earth in scripture is eternity or forever and warns it should be taught as such.

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-timeline/how-does-mans-history-fit-with-the-biblical-timeline/

Like a bible site trying to say the pyramids are younger than they are Suspect Suspect Suspect

It explains your argument probably a lot better than you can, (read it you might find some points to stuff didge up later Wink )

But regardless the Pyramids are young compared to the Aboriginals history farao We base so much of what we believe on the information we have 202592697
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 08, 2015 11:45 am

Oh and sorry I should have said mankind not earth silent
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-timeline/how-does-mans-history-fit-with-the-biblical-timeline/

Like a bible site trying to say the pyramids are younger than they are Suspect Suspect Suspect

It explains your argument probably a lot better than you can, (read it you might find some points to stuff didge up later Wink )

But regardless the Pyramids are young compared to the Aboriginals history farao We base so much of what we believe on the information we have 202592697

answers in genesis , my goodness, thats like the abc of understanding, great place for you too start though..

i did say the bible never states the age of the earth didn't I, just checking, i did say the bible uses a term meaning eternal for the earth didn't I, just checking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Ben... wrote:As far as anomalies go, they of course exist. I think we have to recognize it and punish it when one so-called authority's statements are becoming more "anomaly" than correct.

Fascinating discussion of this in Thomas Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (1962).  Also, Sheldon Wolin wrote a paper adopting Kuhn's thesis in the realm of political philosophy. See, "Political Theory as a Vocation," by S.S. Wolin, The American Political Science Review, 63:4 (Dec. 1969), http://users.polisci.wisc.edu/avramenko/methods/Wolin_Political%20Theory%20as%20a%20Vocation.pdf

Wolin's argument is that anomalies occur in the fabric of political ideologies, forcing the emergence of paradigm shift theorists such as Thomas Hobbs (mechanics and politics0, Jean Jacques Rousseau (social theory and politics) and Karl Marx (economics and politics).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Ironic, but here I must argue against your disclaimer of a discussion of faith.  When you raise questions of epistemology--even tangentially--you are immediately in the realm of faith.  We cannot know what we know without knowing how we know.

I raise the idea of The Bible only as an example of the earlier stages of faith (within epistemology).  Early religions were an attempt to figure out ontology (the nature of being), which led to discussions over epistemology (methods, validity, and scope of knowledge).  As we became aware of questions of an epistemological nature, religion became more self-conscious about the how do we know question...and it came up with faith.  But old story-telling concepts of religion were being abandoned in favor of methodological concepts, and science was born (in the Renaissance period).

So, you say there is no such thing as fact.  Fundamentally, I agree; but while everything is a form of faith, I say there are progressively better kinds of faith.  Faith born of experience is better than faith born of imaginings or story-telling.  Even if the story-telling is based upon your father's stories, they are a reality (or being) filtered through another's consciousness--think of it as a language.  If we are not familiar with that language, we are an interpreter, a non-conversant.  Hence, in the Bible they speak of scripture, not experience.

Science is not interpretation, but direct experience.  Indeed, we even call the doing of science, experimentation.  That is, anyone can take the methods it prescribes and experience for themselves the results.  That is where science gives us more confidence than, say, the story-telling Bible.  It gives us intuitive faith, so far from counterintuitive faith.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri May 08, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Ironic, but here I must argue against your disclaimer of a discussion of faith.  When you raise questions of epistemology--even tangentially--you are immediately in the realm of faith.  We cannot know what we know without knowing how we know.

I raise the idea of The Bible only as an example of the earlier stages of faith (in epistemology).  Early religions were an attempt to figure out ontology (the nature of being), which led to discussions over epistemology (methods, validity, and scope of knowledge).  As we became aware of questions of an epistemological nature, religion became more self-conscious about the how do we know question...and it came up with faith.  But old story-telling concepts of religion were being abandoned in favor of methodological concepts, and science was born (in the Renaissance period).

So, you say there is no such thing as fact.  Fundamentally, I agree; but while everything is a form of faith, I say there are progressively better kinds of faith.  Faith born of experience is better than faith born of imaginings or story-telling.  Even if the story-telling is based upon your father's stories, they are a being filtered through another's consciousness--think of it as a language.  If we are not familiar with that language, we are an interpreter, a non-conversant.  Hence, in the Bible they speak of scripture, not experience.

Science is not interpretation, but direct experience.  Indeed, we even call the doing of science, experimentation.  That is, anyone can take the methods it prescribes and experience for themselves the results.  That is where science gives us more confidence than, say, the story-telling Bible.  It gives us intuitive faith, so far from counterintuitive faith.

I would disagree there is only what we chose to accept and what we chose to ignore, that is all we can base our beliefs upon, we are never in possessions of all the facts, even if we were much of the information would be beyond us written by alleged experts who have devoted their lives to the information they have found, again what information is unbiased or is perceived as unbiased, this equally becomes choice on our part, if you are given to conspiracies the choice becomes either more clouded or more clear depending on who you believe is giving true information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 6:38 pm

HFA wrote:I would disagree there is only what we chose to accept and what we chose to ignore, that is all we can base our beliefs upon,

I think you are wrong…I suggest you haven’t discovered that part of yourself yet.  You are embracing a lower-level understanding of your cognitive beliefs, not having explored it fully.

HOF wrote:we are never in possessions of all the facts,

Right there We base so much of what we believe on the information we have Point_up  is a statement of intuition, based upon your inner familiarity with yourself.

HFA wrote:even if we were much of the information would be beyond us written by alleged experts who have devoted their lives to the information they have found,

That is situational, not essential.  Anything situational can be made less remote by doing the fact-testing yourself.  Essentially remote claims are those those that cannot be tested, and must be taken on faith.  That's where we get into intuitive faith, and counterintuitive faith.

HFA wrote:again what information is unbiased or is perceived as unbiased, this equally becomes choice on our part, if you are given to conspiracies the choice becomes either more clouded or more clear depending on who you believe is giving true information.

No…depending on your own intuition.

I go back to my own example.  I would never jump off a cliff, because my intuition based upon intimate experience tells me it would hurt.

But some belief systems—Christianity, for example—accept counterintuitive facts…god walks on clouds, Christ rose from the dead, water can be changed into wine.  These are counterintuitive and based not upon our intimate experience, but because someone told them to us (ie, usually in Bible-study class).

Some claims of faith are more reliable, because they are intuitive, not counterintuitive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HFA wrote:I would disagree there is only what we chose to accept and what we chose to ignore, that is all we can base our beliefs upon,

I think you are wrong…I suggest you haven’t discovered that part of yourself yet.  You are embracing a lower-level understanding of your cognitive beliefs, not having explored it fully.

HOF wrote:we are never in possessions of all the facts,

Right there We base so much of what we believe on the information we have Point_up  is a statement of intuition, based upon your inner familiarity with yourself.

HFA wrote:even if we were much of the information would be beyond us written by alleged experts who have devoted their lives to the information they have found,

That is situational, not essential.  Anything situational can be made less remote by doing the fact-testing yourself.  Essentially remote claims are those those that cannot be tested, and must be taken on faith.  That's where we get into intuitive faith, and counterintuitive faith.

HFA wrote:again what information is unbiased or is perceived as unbiased, this equally becomes choice on our part, if you are given to conspiracies the choice becomes either more clouded or more clear depending on who you believe is giving true information.

I go back to my own example.  I would never jump off a cliff, because my intuition based upon intimate experience tells me it would hurt.

But some belief systems—Christianity, for example—accept counterintuitive facts…god walks on clouds, Christ rose from the dead, water can be changed into wine.  These are counterintuitive and based not upon our intimate experience, but because someone told them to us (ie, usually in Bible-study class).

Some claims of faith are more reliable, because they are intuitive, not counterintuitive.

so we are not to believe in the supernatural unless it involves UFO, ghosts, I don't see that a very good argument.

tell me how someone could research fossils and test them for themselves, do you really thing the average person could do the test required make a fully informed decision, I don't think so.

many base jumpers do just that and they call it fun.

jumping off a cliff ha nothing to do with research or testing, neither has deciding to stick yur hand in a fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:

so we are not to believe in the supernatural unless it involves UFO,  ghosts, I don't see that a very good argument.

Frankly, I don’t subscribe to any such things, but I do believe that they are plausible.  So is god plausible…or, s/he could simply be an extraterrestrial.  Anything goes.  I don’t disallow anything, but I only have confidence it things I can or have experienced. Plus, I might accept the word of someone in whom I have confidence...and whom I know has had the experience. That's why we qualify PhDs, to do the requisite experiments.

HFA wrote:
tell me how someone could research fossils and test them for themselves, do you really thing the average person could do the test required make a fully informed decision, I don't think so.

Of course.  If they received the appropriate training.  Again, that’s just a situational need.

HFA wrote:many base jumpers do just that and they call it fun.

But they have benefit of further experiential knowledge, which tells them that under the proper conditions (a para-wing) it will be all right.  Frankly, just as many have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge equally certain about their fate (death).  The difference is in knowledge or experience, and preparation.

HFA wrote:jumping off a cliff ha nothing to do with research or testing, neither has deciding to stick yur hand in a fire.

Why do you say that?  When something is ‘situational’ it means it is only conditioned on the given situation.  When something is ‘essential’ it means it is unconditional.

Your examples are all situational.  Just as a base jumper can jump with proper equipment, so can someone put a hand in flames with proper fire-resistant equipment (gloves).

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri May 08, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:

so we are not to believe in the supernatural unless it involves UFO,  ghosts, I don't see that a very good argument.

Frankly, I don’t subscribe to any such things, but I do believe that they are plausible.  So is god plausible…or, s/he could simply be an extraterrestrial.  Anything goes.  I don’t disallow anything, but I only have confidence it things I can or have experienced.

HFA wrote:

Of course.  If they received the appropriate training.  Again, that’s just a situational need.

HFA wrote:many base jumpers do just that and they call it fun.

But they have benefit of further experiential knowledge, which tells them that under the proper conditions (a parawing) it will be all right.  Frankly, just as many have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge equally certain about their fate (death).  The difference is in knowledge or experience, and preparation.

HFA wrote:jumping off a cliff ha nothing to do with research or testing, neither has deciding to stick yur hand in a fire.

Why do you say that?  When something is ‘situational’ it means it is only conditioned on the given situation.  When something is ‘essential’ it means it is unconditional.

Your examples are all situational.  Just as a base jumper can jump with proper equipment, so can someone put a hand in flames with proper fire-resistant equipment (gloves).[/quote]

lol.. so you actually believe that a perfectly ordinary person can gather some fossils, get some equipment, accurately carbon date the fossils he has acquired and come to his own conclusions..
kinda makes you wonder why we bother with scientists and experts really...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Frankly, I don’t subscribe to any such things, but I do believe that they are plausible.  So is god plausible…or, s/he could simply be an extraterrestrial.  Anything goes.  I don’t disallow anything, but I only have confidence it things I can or have experienced.

But they have benefit of further experiential knowledge, which tells them that under the proper conditions (a parawing) it will be all right.  Frankly, just as many have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge equally certain about their fate (death).  The difference is in knowledge or experience, and preparation.

HFA wrote:

Your examples are all situational.  Just as a base jumper can jump with proper equipment, so can someone put a hand in flames with proper fire-resistant equipment (gloves).

Yes, that is right.

HFA wrote:lol.. so you actually believe that a perfectly ordinary person can gather some fossils, get some equipment, accurately carbon date the fossils he has acquired and come to his own conclusions..
kinda makes you wonder why we bother with scientists and experts really...Smile  

With the proper training and equipment, yes.  Scientists are such people.  So are experts.

A paleontologist is a scientist who studies fossils.

You would need a different expert for radio carbon dating...a radiocarbon archaeologists, or scientist.  http://www.radiocarbon.com/archaeology.htm

Any "ordinary" person can receiving training for such jobs.  They most often require a PhD, but some can conduct lesser tasks with a masters or bachelors degree.  All it takes is a will and an education at an accredited university.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri May 08, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Yes, that is right.

With the proper training and equipment, yes.  Scientists are such people.  So are experts.

You would need a different expert for radio carbon dating...a radiocarbon archaeologists, or scientist.  http://www.radiocarbon.com/archaeology.htm

the average Joe, for want of a better label, has no fossils, no machines, no understanding, they could never do their own research, your logic is flawed.

the sheeple are left with the choice to believe the person in the white coat, that's why the religion of evolution runs on faith, faith in the man in the white coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:

the average Joe, for want of a better label, has no fossils, no machines, no understanding, they could never do their own research, your logic is flawed.

I have two doctorate degrees, tho not in paleontology. I could have chosen that field had I wanted, and with a job with a research university I would have the equipment. And I am quite ordinary.

HFA wrote:the sheeple are left with the choice to believe the person in the white coat, that's why the religion of evolution runs on faith, faith in the man in the white coat.

You can't be everyone, everywhere. The point is that an ordinary person could do this, or you could take the word of the person who has done it.

But you have again missed the point. We are talking about a methodology, not a person. Every person has the methodology and resources available to him or her, should s/he wish to pursue the knowledge.

The fact that you may not be the person that pursues such a profession is simply situational, not essentially impossible.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I have two doctorate degrees, tho not in paleontology.  I could have chosen that field had I wanted, and with a job with a research university I would have the equipment.  And I am quite ordinary.

HFA wrote:the sheeple are left with the choice to believe the person in the white coat, that's why the religion of evolution runs on faith, faith in the man in the white coat.

You can't be everyone, everywhere.  The point is that an ordinary person could do this, or you could take the word of the person who has done it.

But you have again missed the point.  We are talking about a methodology, not a person.  Every person has the methodology and resources available to him or her, should s/he wish to pursue the knowledge.

The fact that you may not be the person that pursues such a profession is simply situational, not essentially impossible.

I totally disagree, the average person cannot and will not educate themselves to that level, they have neither the resources or the compulsion to do so..

they will take as read what the white coats tell them.

just spend a day on facebook and you will see for yourself the general level of education that this nation has stooped too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 09, 2015 12:09 am

HFA wrote:I totally disagree, the average person cannot and will not educate themselves to that level, they have neither the resources or the compulsion to do so..

Nevertheless, it’s available to him or her.

HFA wrote:they will take as read what the white coats tell them.

Are you suggesting that the white coats are a different species, or the same species? It makes a difference because if they are the same species then it is entirely possible for them to learn for themselves.

HFA wrote:just spend a day on facebook and you will see for yourself the general level of education that this nation has stooped too.

Nevertheless, it’s available to them.

When we say this is a capability that mankind can do, we don’t expect each and every one among mankind to do everything. People specialize, and according to that format, they accept as expert what the other does. Sometimes that’s a disappointment, but in the main it works.

To say that not every man becomes a paleontologist is not to say that the study of paleontology is unavailable to mankind. It is indeed available to not only mankind, but each and every person within the species; however there must be trust and repeatability. Because we are social beings, we can take the word of one another...tho we may not always.

However, questions of epistemology cannot be taken for granted. Knowledge is eminently personal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:27 am

Original Quill wrote:
HFA wrote:I totally disagree, the average person cannot and will not educate themselves to that level, they have neither the resources or the compulsion to do so..

HFA wrote:they will take as read what the white coats tell them.

Are you suggesting that the white coats are a different species, or the same species?  It makes a difference because if they are the same species then it is entirely possible for them to learn for themselves.

HFA wrote:just spend a day on facebook and you will see for yourself the general level of education that this nation has stooped too.

When we say this is a capability that mankind can do, we don’t expect each and every one among mankind to do everything.  People specialize, and according to that format, they accept as expert what the other does.  Sometimes that’s a disappointment, but in the main it works.

To say that not every man becomes a paleontologist is not to say that the study of paleontology is unavailable to mankind.  It is indeed available to not only mankind, but each and every person within the species; however there must be trust and repeatability.  Because we are social beings, we can take the word of one another...tho we may not always.

However, questions of epistemology cannot be taken for granted.  Knowledge is eminently personal.

the top of Everest is available to us all, how many can afford the time, the equipment or stand the training and physical rigours.
going to space is possible but very very unlikely.

even if they had all the training and equipment to test fossils, how would they get hold of such things.

it is quite obvious the vast majority of the followers of the religion of evolution follow by faith as they have no other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Are you suggesting that the white coats are a different species, or the same species?  It makes a difference because if they are the same species then it is entirely possible for them to learn for themselves.

When we say this is a capability that mankind can do, we don’t expect each and every one among mankind to do everything.  People specialize, and according to that format, they accept as expert what the other does.  Sometimes that’s a disappointment, but in the main it works.

To say that not every man becomes a paleontologist is not to say that the study of paleontology is unavailable to mankind.  It is indeed available to not only mankind, but each and every person within the species; however there must be trust and repeatability.  Because we are social beings, we can take the word of one another...tho we may not always.

However, questions of epistemology cannot be taken for granted.  Knowledge is eminently personal.

the top of Everest is available to us all, how many can afford the time, the equipment or stand the training and physical rigours.

“Unlikely” is not the issue.  Return to the starting point of this conversation: how do we know? We use ‘experience’ as a basis for knowledge.

It matters not how many have had the requisite experience for any given fact; it is the idea of experience that gives us the security of knowledge. Moreover, experience is timeless and uniform...it will happen every time under the same conditions.

If we have to rely on the word of another, that’s perfectly acceptable. Evidence does not have to be personal.  Many of us haven’t experienced the actual spark of an internal combustion engine, but we still climb into the automobile confident that it will take us to work.  We rely on the experience of others because we are a community, and we experience things for one another and communicate our experiences to one another.

HFA wrote:even if they had all the training and equipment to test fossils, how would they get hold of such things.

Nothing is impossible.  Fossils: you find them on the ground.  Equipment: The first personal computer was made of wires and a breadboard, made in a garage in Palo Alto, California.  All the plastic and stainless steel you see before you is mere dressing.  Nothing is impossible.

HFA wrote:it is quite obvious the vast majority of the followers of the religion of evolution follow by faith as they have no other way.

Science is faith too, as I have been trying to point out.  It is a better, more reliable faith in our collective selves and what we are capable of, than the older tribal religions (Judaism, Islam and Christianity), which rely on folk stories.  It is a faith that our experience will be uniformly repeated whenever the same conditions are repeated.  

If we place a firecracker under a can and light it, the can will fly when the firecracker ignites.  This will happen every time you do the same actions, and repeat the same conditions.  We learned this from experience—it is science, relying on experiments (testing), which are a part of our experience.  The ingenuity of mankind is so great that we have been able to duplicate, and build upon this experiment so well, that we have actually landed a man on the moon.

That is the religion of science and what it can do.  It is straightforward and simple and didn't take an old man in the sky, lifting his cryptic finger and making it so.  We made it so.  We relied and built upon our experience, and so ended up with space travel and another heavenly body in our domain.  That is a religion far more reliable and certain that an old man in the sky.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:

“Unlikely” is not the issue.  Return to the starting point of this conversation: how do we know? We use ‘experience’ as a basis for knowledge.

It matters not how many have had the requisite experience for any given fact; it is the idea of experience that gives us the security of knowledge.  Moreover, experience is timeless and uniform...it will happen every time under the same conditions.

If we have to rely on the word of another, that’s perfectly acceptable.  Evidence does not have to be personal.  Many of us haven’t experienced the actual spark of an internal combustion engine, but we still climb into the automobile confident that it will take us to work.  We rely on the experience of others because we are a community, and we experience things for one another and communicate our experiences to one another.

HFA wrote:even if they had all the training and equipment to test fossils, how would they get hold of such things.

Nothing is impossible.  Fossils: you find them on the ground.  Equipment: The first personal computer was made of wires and a breadboard, made in a garage in Palo Alto, California.  All the plastic and stainless steel you see before you is mere dressing.  Nothing is impossible.

HFA wrote:it is quite obvious the vast majority of the followers of the religion of evolution follow by faith as they have no other way.

Science is faith too, as I have been trying to point out.  It is a better, more reliable faith in our collective selves and what we are capable of, than the older tribal religions (Judaism, Islam and Christianity), which rely on folk stories.  It is a faith that our experience will be uniformly repeated whenever the same conditions are repeated.  

If we place a firecracker under a can and light it, the can will fly when the firecracker ignites.  This will happen every time you do the same actions, and repeat the same conditions.  We learned this from experience—it is science, relying on experiments (testing), which are a part of our experience.  The ingenuity of mankind is so great that we have been able to duplicate, and build upon this experiment so well, that we have actually landed a man on the moon.

That is the religion of science and what it can do.  It is straightforward and simple and didn't take an old man in the sky, lifting his cryptic finger and making it so.  We made it so.  We relied and built upon our experience, and so ended up with space travel and another heavenly body in our domain.  That is a religion far more reliable and certain that an old man in the sky.

lol.. that is total twaddle the average man cannot research evolution for himself and you know that, saying it is possible is akin to saying we could grow wings and fly.

the religion of evolution requires faith, blind faith in what the white coats say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 09, 2015 6:25 pm

HFA wrote:lol.. that is total twaddle the average man cannot research evolution for himself and you know that, saying it is possible is akin to saying we could grow wings and fly.

Nonsense...believing in an old man in the sky who performs magic tricks for the children is total twaddle. That is the belief that is akin to growing wings and flying--indeed, isn't that what you are saying your old man can do?

What the average man can and cannot do is not the question. It is what mankind can do that is the issue. You seem to be confused between the individual and the community. The individual is "a single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family...of or for a particular person." A community, on the other hand, is "a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common...or, common attitudes, interests, and goals." Moreover, a community is a collectivity of individuals, such that what one can do is also what they all can do.

The point is that the faith choice is different: humanity, together with our experiences, or a god who walks on clouds. The former is realizable, tangible and reliable. The latter is mythical, and quite frankly...fictional.

HFA wrote:the religion of evolution requires faith, blind faith in what the white coats say.

Evolution is merely experience over time. Many, if not most of us have had children, and grandchildren, some perhaps even great-grandchildren. We notice changes and differences in the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren--eye colors, hair, height, gender--an infinite variety of characteristics--and we come to the conclusion that people change over time. Then we notice like similarities between species, and we extrapolate from that the theory of evolution. It's a theory built upon experience.

Now, that is imminently more grounded than believing in an old man in the sky, who has no living quarters, but walks on clouds, wears a sheet that never gets dirty, and performs magic tricks for the children.

The only faith you need for evolution is to believe your own eyes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HFA wrote:lol.. that is total twaddle the average man cannot research evolution for himself and you know that, saying it is possible is akin to saying we could grow wings and fly.

Nonsense...believing in an old man in the sky who performs magic tricks for the children is total twaddle.  That is the belief that is akin to growing wings and flying--indeed, isn't that what you are saying your old man can do?

What the average man can and cannot do is not the question.  It is what mankind can do that is the issue.  You seem to be confused between the individual and the community.  The individual is "a single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family...of or for a particular person."   A community, on the other hand, is "a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common...or, common attitudes, interests, and goals."  Moreover, a community is a collectivity of individuals, such that what one can do is also what they all can do.

The point is that the faith choice is different: humanity, together with our experiences, or a god who walks on clouds.  The former is realizable, tangible and reliable.  The latter is mythical, and quite frankly...fictional.

HFA wrote:the religion of evolution requires faith, blind faith in what the white coats say.

Evolution is merely experience over time.  Many, if not most of us have had children, and grandchildren, some perhaps even great-grandchildren.  We notice changes and differences in the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren--eye colors, hair, height, gender--an infinite variety of characteristics--and we come to the conclusion that people change over time.  Then we notice like similarities between species, and we extrapolate from that the theory of evolution.  It's a theory built upon experience.

Now, that is imminently more grounded than believing in an old man in the sky, who has no living quarters, but walks on clouds, wears a sheet that never gets dirty, and performs magic tricks for the children.

we do not notice our grand children have become another species..lol well you might.. Smile

evolution cannot be researched and tested by the masses it is taken on faith that the people who tell them are telling the truth, it is a religion created by those who want an alternative to God did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 09, 2015 9:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Nonsense...believing in an old man in the sky who performs magic tricks for the children is total twaddle.  That is the belief that is akin to growing wings and flying--indeed, isn't that what you are saying your old man can do?

What the average man can and cannot do is not the question.  It is what mankind can do that is the issue.  You seem to be confused between the individual and the community.  The individual is "a single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family...of or for a particular person."   A community, on the other hand, is "a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common...or, common attitudes, interests, and goals."  Moreover, a community is a collectivity of individuals, such that what one can do is also what they all can do.

The point is that the faith choice is different: humanity, together with our experiences, or a god who walks on clouds.  The former is realizable, tangible and reliable.  The latter is mythical, and quite frankly...fictional.

Evolution is merely experience over time.  Many, if not most of us have had children, and grandchildren, some perhaps even great-grandchildren.  We notice changes and differences in the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren--eye colors, hair, height, gender--an infinite variety of characteristics--and we come to the conclusion that people change over time.  Then we notice like similarities between species, and we extrapolate from that the theory of evolution.  It's a theory built upon experience.

we do not notice our grand children have become another species..lol well you might.. Smile

evolution cannot be researched and tested by the masses it is taken on faith that the people who tell them are telling the truth, it is a religion created by those who want an alternative to God did it.

2,000 years ago most human beings couldn't metabolize milk after age 5. http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_evolution/2012/10/evolution_of_lactose_tolerance_why_do_humans_keep_drinking_milk.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Also, evolution is tested by ordinary people all the time who are trying to kill pests out of a crop or infections from their own bodies, and find that the pests/bacteria are newly resistant to pesticides or antibiotics that used to wipe them out. That's evolution.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Also, evolution is tested by ordinary people all the time who are trying to kill pests out of a crop or infections from their own bodies, and find that the pests/bacteria are newly resistant to pesticides or antibiotics that used to wipe them out. That's evolution.

that s not evolution , that is a pest that was not resistant to something that is now the same pest that is resistant to something, it is the same pest the same species.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 am

Original Quill wrote:

Well, that is why we research it.  When we walk long distances from east to west, we don't notice the curvature of the earth, either.  We have to experience some things indirectly.  Other things might require additional evidence...for example the Doppler effect...but it works.  We have invented ways of measuring by indirect means...for example again, the redshift.  Or Snell's Law of Refraction when referring to light or other waves passing through a boundary between two different isotropic media, such as water, glass, or air.  When we begin to mix empirical evidence, we can combine our experiences and end up on the moon, or with the genetic code.

A good read for you would be Thomas Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.  Kuhn speaks of our current beliefs (eg, the earth is flat) having anomalies around the edges, which loom larger and larger until someone simply comes up with a different theory.  Galileo with Christianity.  Newton with physics.  Einstein with time and space.  All of them dealt with anomalies and came up with a solution or solutions that resolved the irregularities.

It is not evolution that we take on faith.  There are plenty of indirect measures that tend to confirm evolution, as well as many other theories.  It is empiricism--the belief in our sensory perception--that we must take on faith.  We must have faith in materialism, as opposed to some form of idealism, before we develop an epistemology.  That is the level which competes with religion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 9:36 am

Original Quill wrote:

Well, that is why we research it.  When we walk long distances from east to west, we don't notice the curvature of the earth, either.  We have to experience some things indirectly.  Other things might require additional evidence...for example the Doppler effect...but it works.  We have invented ways of measuring by indirect means...for example again, the redshift.  Or Snell's Law of Refraction when referring to light or other waves passing through a boundary between two different isotropic media, such as water, glass, or air.  When we begin to mix empirical evidence, we can combine our experiences and end up on the moon, or with the genetic code.

A good read for you would be Thomas Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.  Kuhn speaks of our current beliefs (eg, the earth is flat) having anomalies around the edges, which loom larger and larger until someone simply comes up with a different theory.  Galileo with Christianity.  Newton with physics.  Einstein with time and space.  All of them dealt with anomalies and came up with a solution or solutions that resolved the irregularities.

It is not evolution that we take on faith.  There are plenty of indirect measures that tend to confirm evolution, as well as many other theories.  It is empiricism--the belief in our sensory perception--that we must take on faith.  We must have faith in materialism, as opposed to some form of idealism, before we develop an epistemology.  That is the level which competes with religion.

I don't think much research is required to realise the earth is in fact round, that is quite different to understanding the life time studies of many scientists, sifting through their findings, checking their findings have no bias, having your own materials to experiment on, having your own equipment to experiment with, having the know how to do either and even after all that the science community would probably laugh at you and your results because you are not recognised as an authority on the subject in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 10, 2015 10:21 pm

HFA wrote:
I don't think much research is required to realise the earth is in fact round, that is quite different to understanding the life time studies of many scientists, sifting through their findings, checking their findings have no bias, having your own materials to experiment on, having your own equipment to experiment with, having the know how to do either and even after all that the science community would probably laugh at you and your results because you are not recognised as an authority on the subject in any way.

Well, it's a system that works. We specialize and we accumulate, and we end up building a pretty wonderful world around us. We cure illnesses, travel to the moon, build buildings and bridges and dams...all sorts of things.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HFA wrote:

Well, it's a system that works.  We specialize and we accumulate, and we end up building a pretty wonderful world around us.  We cure illnesses, travel to the moon, build buildings and bridges and dams...all sorts of things.

blindly following what someone tells you is a fact is a pretty poor way of going about science in my humble opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 11, 2015 12:22 am

Original Quill wrote:

Yes, that is right.

the sheeple are left with the choice to believe the person in the white coat, that's why the religion of evolution runs on faith, faith in the man in the white coat.

I got fossils
lazy dumb people are not an excuse for being lazy and dumb yourself.

Although You are 100% correct that All Christians are Lazy and dumb when it comes to using Logic reason and Spirituality. they are sheeple with a priest and a really bad crappy fairytale.

NO some of us of understand what science says and

READ THE BIBLE moron it clearly says names of people we can trace back to and know when they exists and I know that My nation has been filled with people for longer than those morons that wrote the shittiest fairytale ever think the world exists for.
Creationists are Racists. think their dumb fuck fairytale is correct when people have records literally 10 times longer than they think the world exists. Those morons that wrote the bible knew less about the world than a guy in loin cloth sitting in a cave 38,000 years older than them..
Morons from the beginning and still attracting morons.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down