NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over??

Go down

is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over?? Empty is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over??

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:42 pm

The fact horse meat is edible is irrelevant to me, it should never have been in the food in the first place...

Back to top Go down

is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over?? Empty Re: is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over??

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:45 pm

tbh I'm not...
powerful interests were in danger of being damaged....

we dont even know one tenth of what was (and probably still is) going on

having at one time worked in the industry I can tell you now a LOT of our food supply chain is unfit for purpose....

Back to top Go down

is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over?? Empty Re: is anyone else shocked just how quick the horse meat problem blew over??

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:47 pm

I love horse meat myself.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:49 pm

darknessss wrote:tbh I'm not...
powerful interests were in danger of being damaged....

we dont even know one tenth of what was (and probably still is) going on

having at one time worked in the industry I can tell you now   a LOT of our food supply chain is unfit for purpose....

It is frighting yet in this country they make farmers go through the expensive rigmarole of having passports for animals so they know exactly where they went and why.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Nemesis wrote:I love horse meat myself.

Laters

I'm not beyond eating it didge.....

but It would be nice to KNOW i'm eating it...rather than the beef I thought I was

and it begs the question ...if that is being quietly slipped into our pies

what next

shades of sweeney todd perhaps????

or a bit of rat here and there ...just to boost profits you know......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 pm

darknessss wrote:
Nemesis wrote:I love horse meat myself.

Laters

I'm not beyond eating it didge.....

but It would be nice to KNOW i'm eating it...rather than the beef I thought I was

and it begs the question ...if that is being quietly slipped into our pies

what next

shades of sweeney todd perhaps????

or a bit of rat here and there ...just to boost profits you know......

I agree entirely, if it was labelled people make an informed decision to eat it the fact it was slipped in to help profits is quite frightening, it could be any chemicals or goodness knows what else next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:01 pm

I can't bare the thought of eating horse meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Naaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down