NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?

+3
Lone Wolf
Raggamuffin
eddie
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 Empty Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?

Post by eddie Tue May 05, 2015 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Is that a racist thing or is it a natural occurrence?
If you constantly go about saying "Well over here we do things far better....are far superior.....have far better this and that.."

Is that racism, boastfulness or pride in your country?

Seems to me that a few people on here claim to be so "left" yet when it boils down to it, they come across just as arrogantly as some RW Brits!

Is it right to keep on telling another person "Your country sucks"

If that was a white man saying that to a black African - would that be right?

Or is it only okay if the two countries involved are America and Great Britain?

Sorry this needs to be said as I'm getting rather peeved that certain people on the Internet can go on endlessly and rudely  about my country, yet I'm never rude about theirs.

Don't be scared or biased people, opinions please!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

That has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard even making reference to him running he had leg braces, which makes your excuse utterly pathetic.
The difference between you and I is I apologise when I say something out of order.
You make pathetic excuse for being a human being
You are a sad little twat and if I ever came face to face with you I would do an American history X to your head for insulting my sister.
I cannot stand pathetic twats behind a keyboard who would shit their pants faced with a confrontation.
If you want to go running to the Police be my guest, but you had your chance to apologise and all you did is give me bollocks.
Now you know where I stand you muggy little c u n t.
so once again presented with the facts you resort to abuse and any time you want me to confront you prick let me know where you are and i will be more than happy to kick the living shit out of you
what i cant stand is pethetic little pricks who think they are better than anybody else and i have never run to the police in my life
your a liar and fucking scum using your dead sister to fight your battles and misrepresent what i said

and as for the apology i offered you my condolence about your sister and thats as much as your getting  
now fuck of like i good little piece of scum you are i wipe shit like you of my shoe everyday

No you insulted my dead sister you muggy little c u n t and no whining is going to excuse any of it.

So you will be treated like the fucking twat you deserve to be.

You made your bed you twat, I offered you a chance and you still came out with pathetic excuses.
As to being worried from a twat like you, bring it on, you wanna meet, happy to do so anywhere.

Put your fucking money where your mouth is sunshine?

No excuses.

Back to top Go down

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Going to PM you my number, so the ball is in your court, lets see how brave you are eh shall we.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:First of all, it's Forrest, not Forest.

Didn't he suddenly discover he could run very fast? I haven't seen it myself, so I don't know the details.
yes thats correct Raggs
just like this prick you knows evrything about every thing and is never wrong but runs away when he is shown to be the liar and prick he is

I have never disparaged and one with disability's in my life and didn`t when talking to him i did not know he had siblings alive or dead
he dragged his sisters death in to this with false aspersions
really stupidly actually as i am the farther of a disabled daughter "arthrogryposis multiplex conjenita " affecting all four limbs she cant run with or without splints and i would never link a innocent movie reference to her condition or try to make a innocent comment in a movie some sort of attack on her as he is trying to do
what it shows is what a pathetic piece of scum this ---- is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:09 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:First of all, it's Forrest, not Forest.

Didn't he suddenly discover he could run very fast? I haven't seen it myself, so I don't know the details.
yes thats correct Raggs
just like this prick you knows evrything about every thing and is never wrong but runs away when he is shown to be the liar and prick he is

I have never disparaged and one with disability's in my life and didn`t when talking to him i did not know he had siblings alive or dead
he dragged his sisters death in to this with false aspersions
really stupidly actually as i am the farther of a disabled daughter "arthrogryposis multiplex conjenita " affecting all four limbs she cant run with or without splints and i would never link a innocent movie reference to her condition or try to make a innocent comment in a movie  some sort of attack on her as he is trying to do
what it shows is what a pathetic piece of scum this ---- is

No we willsee who is scum, you have my number, stop stalling and call me you little worm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Oh well, at least he can't deny he's Didge any more. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Problem resolved, we have had a very good and interesting chat, all problems solved and misunderstandings now sorted.
Apologies to Korben on my behalf for any poor insults here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Nemesis wrote:Problem resolved, we have had a very good and interesting chat, all problems solved and misunderstandings now sorted.
Apologies to Korben on my behalf for any poor insults here.
And i echo that sentiment fully

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Xlnt. It's nice to see. Perhaps we could settle all differences that way. I think we all get wound up and carried away...it's good to be grounded again.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:Xlnt.  It's nice to see.  Perhaps we could settle all differences that way.  I think we all get wound up and carried away...it's good to be grounded again.
indeed speaking face to face so to speak is much better than the limited and far to often misunderstood intent that writing can portray ..a lesson for us all
I think

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Good to hear guys.
I was just about to spank you both Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 4:56 pm

eddie wrote:I was just about to spank you both Razz

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIWft5K2FyYZmn4PckpRE2fqn-PitINNehzrmBLItckhdnq24wBA

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 1481518877    AND NOW for a pleasant musical interlude...

FROM "across the ditch" (that's New Zealand, for those whose geography is still a bit topsy-turvy from all of the brawling and squalling on here..) :

KIWI singer-songwriter Dave Dobbyn giving us his impression of his own "Slice of Heaven", from the 'Footrot Flats - a Dog's tale.' movie..

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 1763903427

I have a DD Smash LP.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I was just about to spank you both Razz

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIWft5K2FyYZmn4PckpRE2fqn-PitINNehzrmBLItckhdnq24wBA

A round of applause to you cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 am

Is it racist to think that your country, is better than others?  - Page 3 20100713_034918_349

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3